剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
has your life gotten better,
你的生活是变好了?
or worse?
还是变坏了?
My daughter went into the room.
我的女儿进了那个房♥间
And I need the key to bring her back.
我要用那把钥匙把她找回来
The legion can help you.
"徒众"可以帮助你
Let us.
让我们帮助你吧
How are you gonna help me?
怎么帮?
Join,
加入我们
and I'll tell you everything.
我会告诉你一切
Right.
说得好听
Joe,
乔?
wait.
等等
Leave it.
把手拿出来
I think I'll skip nap time today.
今天我可不想再小憩片刻了
We need you,Joe.
我们需要你 乔
And you need us.
你也需要我们
I'm a friend of Milton Vrang's,
我是弥尔顿·韦恩的朋友
and I'm calling about the order of
我打电♥话♥来询问一些有关...
the reunification.
"统♥一♥教♥会"的事
I didn't order anything.
我什么都没订 (译注:Order又译订购)
The number you have dialed has been disconnect...
您拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法接通
Hello?
喂?
Hello.
你好
I'm a friend of Milton vrang's.
我是弥尔顿·韦恩的朋友
I'm calling about the order of the reunification.
我想询问一些有关"统♥一♥教♥会"的事
The order?
"教会"?
Yes.
对
The new religion.
那支新宗教
Is that him?
是他吗?
Yeah,that's him.
恩 就是他
I shouldn't even be here. It'll just make you a target.
我不该来这里 这样做会连累你
Enough with that. We're in this thing together all the way.
别说了 患难与共
Whatever the hell this thing is.
管它是什么事
Partners.
敬搭档
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Howard Montague.
霍华德·蒙特格
The weasel.
外号♥"鼬鼠"
Howard Montague.
霍华德·蒙特格
We'll open an investigation,make it official.
我们会展开正式调查
Come on,what would we even say?
拜托 你拿什么理由?
We don't say anything,we just show 'em the key.
什么都不用说 把钥匙拿给他们看就行
I can't risk losing it.
我不能冒险把它弄丢了
The key's my only shot at bringing Anna back.
钥匙是我把安娜找回来的唯一机会
at least make a statement,and clear your name.
至少要录一份口供来洗脱你的罪名
We'll look for Anna together.
我们要一起找安娜
Let me help you.
让我帮你
Yeah,sure
好的 没问题
All right.
那就好
Now,we gotta talk to Lee.
我们要找李谈一下
She's smart.
她才智过人
She won't flip out.
不会惊慌失措的
At least I don't think she will. Do you?
至少我认为她不会...你觉得呢?
you know killing me won't bring your little Anna back.
你自己也清楚杀了我 也找不回你的安娜
Then you better tell me what will.
那你最好告诉我 怎么能把她找回来
May I remind you you're an officer of the law?
你可是执法人员
Say that again.
再说一遍
Say that again!
再说一遍!
If you lie to me,you're dead.
再骗我一次你就死定了
Understand?
知道了吗?
Is there an object that can bring her back?
是否有可以把她找回来的物品?
In concert with the key,
与那把钥匙共同使用的物品
yes.
有的
What is it?
什么物品?
Tell me!
说!
Not unless you let me go.
除非你放了我
No deals.
没有讨价还价的余地
you ever want to see your kid again,you will deal with me.
如果你还想见到你的孩子 就要和我做交易
I get you the object,you give me the key. That's the deal.
我帮你找到物品 你给我钥匙 这就是交易
When I get my daughter back,I'll give you the key.
等我找回女儿 就把钥匙给你
When she's safe.
等她安全回来以后
Deal.
一言为定
Give me the pen.
把那支笔交给我
It's mine.
那是我的东西
I don't want you sticking it in my ribs the next time I turn around.
我可不想在我 下次转身的时候被你偷袭
reach into your pocket.
伸手去拿
Drop it.
扔掉
What else you got?
你的身上还有什么物品?
Underpants too,Montague.
还有内♥裤♥ 小蒙
his is idiotic. My underwear is not an object.
真幼稚 我的内♥裤♥又不是物品
I'm sure you wont' miss 'em.
那就没什么舍不得的了
I hope you're proud of yourself.
别得意
Are any of those things the object I'm looking for?
这里有没有你要找的物品?
No.
没有
Don't be stupid.
别说笑了
Good.
那就好
That's-- that's my--
别...那是我的...
The pen.
笔...
It's still there.
还在
And it moved.
而且换了位置
The object survived the reset.
在重置后留下来的物品
Maybe that's where it's supposed to go.
可能它本该就在那里
You really read this stuff?
你真的读这些东西?
I used to teach it before I was unjustly terminated.
在我被正式开除之前 我教的就是这些东西
Come here,look.
过来看
My masterpiece.
这幅杰作
It's a map of all of the objects.
这是所有物品的关系图
You see...
看
over here's the key.
这里就是钥匙
Pivotal object,very powerful.
关键物品 威力巨大
What's this?
这里是?
The prime object.
主物品
The one that connects everything.
联♥系♥一切的物品
They say that the prime object controls all of the other objects.
传说主物品掌控着其他物品
And it will bring my daughter back.
它能把我女儿找回来?
If you use it with the key.
如果与钥匙一起使用的话...
Yes.
就可以
What is it?
是什么?
The clock.
"钟"
You're sure Kreutzfeld has the clock?
你确定钟在克鲁泽那里?
yeah.
是的
He's an object collector.
他是物品收藏家
He uses the pawn shops to comb for objects.
他利用他的典当行来收集物品
Keeps everything up on the third floor,but security is tight.
把物品都放在三楼 守卫森严
Why does he need so much protection?
为什么他安排了那么多守卫?
Maybe he's afraid someone's gonna try to steal the clock.
可能因为害怕有人去偷那只钟
Corner of Smithfield and Liberty 4:30 PM. Thursday.
史路与莱路拐角 周四下午四点半
Thank you. Just keep the change.
谢谢 不用找了
Stop making phone calls if you want to live.
如果还想活命 就别再打电♥话♥
I have questions.
我有许多问题要问
Bring us an object.You'll get answers.
拿一件物品给我们 你就会得到答案
Kreutzfeld converted this place to be the most anti-key house you could ever think of.
克鲁泽把这地方 改成了最严密的"禁匙区"
See,he pulled a permit in '96.
看到了吗? 1996年造的房♥子
The front door is a sliding door,no pintumbler lock. The key won't work.
前门是滑门 没有锁 钥匙没有用武之地
Every door in this house slides.
房♥子里所有的门都是滑门
Even the closets.
连衣柜也是
Can't get inside with the key.
用钥匙进不去
This area here,it's bulletproof glass,three layers thick.
这个区域是防弹玻璃 有三层厚
You see these doors? They all have electronic locks.You need a pass card to get through 'em.
这些门是电子锁 需要通行卡才能过去
once the alarm system is triggered...
一旦触动报♥警♥系统...
You're sealed in. Sitting ducks.
就被关在里面 坐以待毙了
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表