剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Some people think that these things are a way to communicate with God.
有人认为这些物品 是与上帝沟通的途径
Some say the objects are God.
有人认为这些物品就是上帝
Come on.
别说笑了
I'm not saying I believe that.
我并没说我相信这些话
I don't know what I believe.
我不知道我相信什么
It's just...
只是...
Can I see the key?
我能看一下那把钥匙吗?
Please?
求你了
I just have to know if it's real.
我只想知道是否确有其事
I've been waiting all my life for something,it's this.
我这一生都在等待像这样的事发生
We can't tell anyone.
我们不能把这件事说出去
Rube,we gotta clear Joe.
鲁比 我们要洗清乔的嫌疑
They'll put him away for kidnapping.
否则他们会控告他绑♥架♥
Or worse,murder.
或更严重的结果 谋杀
We have to show them the key.
我们必须把钥匙拿给他们看
I've gotta save my daughter
我还要救我的女儿
And Lou's right,I can't do it alone.
卢说得对 单凭我一个人是做不到的
I don't have any other choice.
我没有选择的余地
Your daughter is gone,
你的女儿不见了
and I'm so sorry for you.
我真的感到很遗憾
But you can't bring her back.
可她已经找不回来了
We have to keep the key to ourselves.
我们要把钥匙留下来
We have to use this.
我们要利用它...
I've made my decision.
我意已决
Marty!
马丁
Give me the key,Joe.
乔 把钥匙给我
Rube,come on.This is crazy.
老鲁 拜托 别犯傻了
Whose side are you on?
你和谁一伙啊?
My side.
我自己一伙
Lou!
卢!
Lou!
卢
Lou!
卢!
Lou.
卢
Don't make me shoot you too.
别逼我杀了你 乔
Give me the key,Joe.
把钥匙给我
Okay.
好
Just take it easy.
别激动
You want the key?
你想要钥匙...
Oh,my god.
我的天
Helen,wait!
海伦 等一下
Helen?
海伦?
It's okay.
没事 没事的
I need to report a murder.
我要报告一宗谋杀案
Detective Joe Miller
乔·米勒探员...
just...shot Lou Destefano,his partner.
刚刚射杀了他的搭档卢·达夫诺
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表