剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, you gotta use it carefully.
你必须很小心地使用它
Hiding spots are a plus,
藏身点是额外好处
to let you catch your breath, you know?
让你有喘息的机会 知道吗?
Hey, you want to see something?
嘿 想看点东西吗?
You want to try again? Watch this.
想再试试吗?看看这个
Try to take that. I bet you can't do it.
试试拿走这个我打赌你做不到
You can't do it. Go on.
你做不到的 来吧
Go on, try.
来 试试
You can't do it. Come on.
你拿不走的 来啊
Butterfingers!
笨手笨脚的
You see?Everything's frozen.
看到了吗?一切都凝结了
It's like you can't open doors even.
好象甚至你来门都不能打开了
You just gotta move and hide.Move and hide, that's it.
你必须要移♥动♥ 躲藏 移♥动♥ 躲藏 就这样
That's about all you can do, really.
那就是你所能做的 真的
hi,here Thanks.
嘿 给 谢谢
You're giving it back to me?
你要把它还给我吗?
You gonna run away?
你准备逃跑吗?
No.
不
All right then.
那就好
Trust me, Harold. I don't want the comb.
哈洛德 相信我 我并不想要这“梳子”
I just want your help.
我只想你帮我
You promise you won't take my comb?
你承诺不会拿走我的“梳子”?
It's all I got.
它是我的全部
I promise.
我承诺
Thanks, buddy.
谢了 老兄
Just a phone.
只是电♥话♥响
Just a phone.
哦 对 电♥话♥而已
Oh, great.
哦 好嘛 嘿
Forget something?
忘了什么吗?
Yeah, listen, I'm sorry about that.
对 听着关于这个我很抱歉
But I'm with our guy.
但是现在我和我们要找的人在一起
You're kidding me.With the comb?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?“梳子”也在?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Kansas.
堪萨斯州
Well, bring him back.
那就把他带回来啊
I can't do that.I need some more time.
我不能那样做我需要多点时间
We had a deal, Joe.
乔 我们说好的
Listen, I said you could keep it.
听着 我说你可以保存“梳子”
I didn't say i'd steal it for you.
我没说过我会偷给你
Jennifer, I can't do it.
詹尼弗 我不能那样做
The comb is all he's got.
这“梳子”是他的全部
You messed up, Joe.
乔 你搞砸了
She's in Michigan. We got her.
她在密歇根州 我们找到她了
Stay on her.
跟着她
Who's that, your girlfriend?
是谁啊 你女朋友?
More like the ex-girlfriend I never had.
更象我从来没有过的前女友
I got some of those.
我倒有些
Harold, you gotta think.
哈洛德 你得想想
Is there anything that your aunt
你的阿姨有没有什么
may have left behind?
可能留了下来?
A notebook, a map, anything.
笔记本 地图 什么都好
No.
喔...没有
Oh. Wait!She did leave something.
等等 她的确留下了点东西
In the woods.
在森林里
283,
"283."
gotha
找到你啦
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁啊?
I understand that you found my glasses.
我听说你找到了我的眼镜
Your glasses?
你的眼镜?
Yes.
对
Every time I wear them,
每次我带上它
my car won't start.
我的车就不能发动
oh,is't?
哦 是吗?
That's just too bad, cause...
那非常糟糕 因为...
there is't the glass
这里没有什么眼镜
Whatever you heard was a mistake.
无论你听到什么 那只是讹传
You understand me...
你明白吗 呆子
Where's she gone?
哪里去了呢?嘿...
It's been a while. Sorry.
我有一段时间没来了 不好意思啊
I know it's out here somewhere.
我知道就在这里附近的
Overgrown.
长满草木了
Oh, there she is.Deer hut.
哦 她在那里可爱的小屋
My aunt used to take me hunting out here.
我的阿姨过去经常带我到这里打猎的
Sounds like your aunt was a sweet lady, Harold.
哈洛德 听起来你阿姨是个不错的女士
Yeah, she sure was.
是啊 她当然是啦
Oh, God.Sorry about the smell.
哦 天哪 很抱歉这气味太难闻了
It's been a while.
有一段时间没来了
Damn.
靠
Ah, still here.
哦 还在这里
She asked me to hide it until...until it was time.
她叫我藏着它直到...直到适当的时候
Time for what?
什么适当的时候?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe until you came looking for them.
也许是你来寻找它们的时候
Can I took a look at them? Sure.
我可以看看吗? 当然
"Gallup."
"戈奥"
Like a horse.
象是个马的名字
No, like New Mexico.
不 象是新墨西哥
Harold, do you have a lighter or some matches?
哈洛德 你有打火机或者火柴吗?
Yeah, I think so.
是的 我想有
Let's see.
我找找
Yeah.
找到了
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
It's an object.
这是件“物品”
No.
不
Is that the prime object? The thing...
这是“首要物品”这东西...
I don't know, Harold, but thank you.
我不知道 哈洛德 谢谢你
Can I keep these polaroids?
我可以拿走这些“人造偏光板”吗
Sure.
当然 没问题
You gonna keep the comb too?
你也打算拿走“梳子”吗?
Tell him, Joe.
乔 告诉他
He promised the comb to the Legion.
他答应要把“梳子”交给“联盟”的
No!
不
No... no. Joe.
乔 不...不
I'm not gonna take the comb.
我没有打算拿走“梳子”
He's using you, Harold.
哈洛德 他在利用你
Wait a minute.
等一下
Harold, easy, easy! Look at me!
哈洛德 放松 放松 看着我
Give me the comb.
把“梳子”给我
Who's shooting? How many?
谁在开枪?有多少人?
There's four of them.We're being flanked.
有四个我们被侧翼包围了
It's the Order!
是教会吗?
Stay down!I will bring it back.
冷静 我会还给你的
Take this.
拿着这个
Oh, God!
哦 天哪
Watch out! He's got the comb!
小心 他有“梳子”
There he is!
他在那边
You go straight.
你直接冲过去
I'll go around.
我从旁边绕过去
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Here. You want that?
给 你要这个吧
You gonna be all right?
你会没事吗?
I guess so.
我想没事吧
I'm gonna get a doctor to take a look at it though,
我还是会去看看医生的
just in case.
只是以防万一
No.
不要
You keep it.
你留着吧
I don't want it anymore. You sure?
你不想再要了? 你确定?
I'm sick of people taking pot shots.
我厌倦了老是被人乱开枪射
Keep it.
你留着吧 哈哈...
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表