剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
You know the motel, Lee.
李 你知道那个汽车旅馆的
You dreamed about it.
你梦到过它
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
The motel room is where the objects come from.
汽车旅馆的房♥间是所有物品的来源地
And they protect me.
他们保护着我
l'm the Prophet of the Objects now.
现在我是所有物品的先知
Good-bye, Lee.
再见 李
You're under arrest!
你被捕了
Stop, Ruber,
站住 鲁比
or l will put a hole in you!
要不然我就开枪将你打穿
When you're ready to know the objects, Lee,
当你准备了解那些物品的时候
come find me.
来找我吧
lt's ready.
准备好了
l'm nervous, Anthony.
我有点紧张 安东尼
Karl, please don't do this.
不要那样做
l want to see my son.
我想见到我的儿子
Daddy?
爸爸?
lsaac.
艾萨克
Daddy?
爸爸?
lsaac, no.
艾萨克 不要走
No, lsaac, please.
不 艾萨克 求求你
No.
不要
Please!
求求你了!
Karl, don't !
卡尔 不要
l want to see my son.
我想看见我儿子
Don't , Joe!
乔 不要
Stop!
站住!
l feel like myself again in here.
我感觉我自己又回到了这里
Outside...
外面的世界
in the real world, there's so much... noise in my head.
在现实的世界中 我的大脑就会特别的吵闹
lt's quiet in here.
在这里很安静
Who are you?
你是谁?
l used to be a man
我过去是个正常的人
named Eddie McCleister.
名叫艾迪·麦克雷斯特
Used to be?
过去?
And now you're...
那现在你是
what, the prime object?
什么 难道你是"主物品"?
No, no. There's no prime object.
不是 "主物品"根本就不存在
l'm just an object like the rest.
我也仅仅是个物品 和其他的物品一样
l have a will.
我有意志
That's the only thing that makes me different.
这是唯一一点我跟其他物品不同的地方
Except you're alive.
除过你是活着的
Yeah, unfortunately.
是的 但很不幸
Unfortunately?
不幸?
Outside this room...
在这个屋子之外
the objects all sense each other...
所有的物品都能够感觉到对方
always
一直
like pain
就像疼痛一样
electricity, noise.
像电流 噪音
For a conscious mind, it's torture.
对于一个有意识的大脑来说 这绝对是一种折磨
You said l could bring my daughter back.
你说我能够把我的女儿带回来
How do l do that?
我应该怎么做呢?
You have to kill me.
你必须要杀了我
No.
不
l can't .
我做不到
You can.
你可以
Even if l wanted to,
即使我以前想这么做
you shot yourself in the mouth.
但是当你自己在嘴里射一枪
You spat the bullet out.
你又把子弹吐了出来
l can't .
我知道我现在做不到
You can kill me in this room.
你能够在这个房♥间里杀死我
Take the burden.
承担起这个担子
What burden?
什么担子?
Become an object.
变成一个物品
Take my place.
取代我的位置
No. l don't understand.
我不明白
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
One object is destroyed, another is created:
一个物品被销毁了 另外一个就会被产生
conservation of objects.
这就是物品守恒定律
Eddie, l can't .
艾迪 我不能那么做
l don't want that. l want to die.
我 我不想那么做 好吧 但是我想死
You want to see your daughter again,
如果你想见再到你的女儿的话
you have to kill me
你必须要杀了我
now, here,
现在 就在这
in this motel room.
在这个汽车旅馆房♥间里
No.
不
No, l won't be a murderer.
不 我不想变成一个杀人犯
Take out your gun...
拿出你的枪
please.
开枪吧
End this.
结束这一切
No.
不
Look, there's a price for everything, Joe.
每一件事情都要付出代价的 乔
This is the price
这就是代价
to get your daughter back.
这就是你要把你女儿带回来的代价
Please.
开枪吧
l'll get my daughter back?
我会再看到我女儿?
Will my past be erased...
我的过去会被抹掉吗?
like yours was?
就像你一样?
l don't know.
我不知道
Will my daughter remember me?
我的女儿会记得我吗?
l don't know,
我不知道
but she'll be alive.
但是她会活下来
l'm sorry.
对不起
God forgive me.
上帝会原谅我的
What happened?
发生什么事了?
Where is he?
他在哪?
Sorry.
对不起
Joe?
乔?
He's gone.
他走了
Joe, what did you do?
乔 你干了什么?
You have to reset me.
你要重置一下我
l'm gonna go in the room.
我会走进那个房♥间
l want you to reset it with the key.
我想让你用钥匙重置一下它
l can't .
我不想那么做
You're gonna disappear just like Anna did.
你会消失的 就像安娜那样
l won't .
我不会的
l promise.
我保证
Better come back.
你最好能够回来
l will.
我会的
Please bring my daughter back.
请把我的女儿带回来
Please bring my daughter back.
请把我的女儿带回来
Please.
求求你
Daddy! Anna!
爸爸! 安娜!
You're okay?
你还好吗?
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗?是的
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗? 是的 是的
Sure you're okay?
你确信你还好吗?
Yeah
是的
You all right?
你还好吗?
ls that bad man gone?
那个坏人走了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, the bad man's gone.
是的 坏人走了
Okay?
好吗?
But, Anna, you're safe with me now, okay?
亲爱的 你现在和我在一起就安全了
You're safe with me.
你现在和我在一起就安全了
Yeah.
是的
All right, banana? Yeah.
好吗 亲爱的? 是的
Okay, let's get out of here.
走 让我们离开这
How is she?
她怎么样?
Oh, she's all right.
她一起都好
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表