剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
It's just that simple.
就是那么简单
Men and women have died doing me wrong.
和我作对的男人和女人都死掉了
You're not getting the key.
你不会得到"钥匙"的
you can lost only what you wanted
失去这东西你可以无所谓
I have nothing to lose.
但是我已经没什么好失去的了
Take the coat. Let him go.
剥了他的外套 让他走
We have a lot in common, detective.I could have helped you,
我们有共同之处 也许我可以帮你
Sorry about your daughter.
关于你的女儿 我觉得很遗憾
I really am.
真心的
Follow him?
跟踪他吗?
No.
不用
It's up to him now.
现在随他自己决定吧
Thanks buddy.
谢了 老兄
Mr. Kreutzfeld?He's back.
克鲁泽先生 他回来了
And bearing gifts.
还带来了礼物
The clock returns.
这钟走了
Thank you.
哦 谢谢
Maybe I can trust you after all.
看来终究我还是可以相信你的
The key stays with me for now.
“钥匙”暂时由我保管
Why don't you tell me what you know
告诉我你所知道的吧
about the prime object?
关于“首要物品”的历史
Can we start over?
我们可以重新开始吗?
As long as it don't begin with
只要你不一开始就
you shooting me in the back, yeah.
在我背后开枪 那就好
Fair enough.
很公平
First name's Joe. Can I call you that?
乔是你的名字吧 我可以直接叫吗?
That's my name.
是我的名字
Mine's Karl.
我叫卡尔
Joe, how much do you know
乔 关于“物品”的历史
about the objects, their history?
你知道多少?
Not a lot.
不多
First known date of existence is May 4th, 1961,
最早记载它们存在的日子是:1961年5月4日
no one really knows how or why they came to be.
没有人真正知道它们如何形成为什么会存在
What we do know is that people
我们知道的是自此之后人们
have been fighting over them ever since.
为了“物品”争斗不休
In the beginning,there was one cabal
开始 有个集团
The collectors.
叫“收集者”
Started gathering objects before anyone else knew what was going on.
在其他人都不知道怎么回事之前就开始收集“物品”了
Within five years,they had gathered almost all of them.
五年之内他们几乎把全部物品都收集起来了
Damn near 100.
差不多近100件
What happened then?
然后发生了什么事情?
Well, they annihilated themselves,didn't they?
哦 他们毁掉了自己 不是吗?
Most of them were killed.The rest simply went insane.
大部分都死掉了剩下的就直接疯掉
But a few of the surviving
但是一些存活下来的信徒
disciples thought it best to gather the most
认为最好是把最重要的“物品”收集起来
important objects and hide them in a vault.
然后把它们藏在地下室
I've spent a considerable amount of time
我已经花了大量的时间
and a ridiculous sum of money
和多到令人觉得荒谬的钱
trying to find this vault.
去尝试找到这个地下室
I have no idea where it is,
我根本不知道它在那里
but what I do know
但是我确实知道的是
is that in order to get to it...
要想到达那里
You need the key.
必须要有“钥匙”
Yes.
是的
No offense, Karl.
卡尔 没有冒犯之意
I just want to find my daughter.
我只是想找回我的女儿
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
The prime object is what you need.
"首要物品"是你需要的
If it exists, it's inside the vault.
如果存在那会在地下室里面
I have my own object I need from the vault
在地下室里我有我自己想要的“物品”
The glass eye.
“玻璃眼睛”
They say it can repair all flesh.
他们说那可以修复所有的肉体
And what do you want it for?
你想用它来干什么?
This handsome young man is my son Isaac.
这个漂亮的小伙子是我的儿子以撒
Hey, buddy.
嘿 孩子
Fell asleep watching the movie?
看电影睡着了?
Yeah. Say hello to Joe.
对吧 和乔打个招呼
Hi, Joe.
乔 你好
Hello, Isaac.
以撒 你好
I was telling him about our plans to cure you.
我在告诉他我们治疗你的计划
What's the name of your disease?
你得了什么病?
Leukemia.
白血病
That's the one, huh?
就是这个啊
Go back to sleep, tough guy.
继续睡吧 坚强的孩子
Perhaps now you see why I'm so...desperate
也许现在你明白我为什么会 ...不顾一切
and willing to do whatever it takes.
会不择手段
I too just want to save my child.
我也只是想要救我的孩子
Maybe we can help each other.
也许我们可以互相帮助
The last possible surviving member of the collectors
最后一个“收集者”成员中可能的幸存者
is a woman named Barbara Stritzke.
是一个叫芭芭拉 斯提斯基的女人
She's nearly impossible to find or to kill
她是几乎不可能被发现或者被杀的
because she has an almost unbeatable object,the comb.
因为她有一件近乎无敌的“物品”:“梳子”
Oh, no! Oh, shoot!
哦 不 哦糟糕
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 很抱歉
Did I scratch it?
划破了吗?
Oh, who can tell?
喔 谁能看的出来啊
I might have scratched it.
也许是被划破了
Let me see if I can give you something for the scratch.
让我看看我是否可以给你些东西作赔偿
no
不用
Need your help.Where are you?
需要你的帮助 你在那?
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Jennifer Bloom.
詹尼弗.布鲁姆
What do you want, Joe?
乔 你想要什么啊?
Well, I'm looking for somebody,
噢 我正在找人
and I thought you could help me.
我想你可以帮我
But... am I interrupting something?
但是我是不是打扰你了?
No, forget it.What are you looking for?
不 没什么 你在找什么?
I'm trying to find a woman named Barbara Stritzke.
我在找一个叫芭芭拉 斯提斯基的女人
So now you need my help?
所以现在你需要我帮忙啦?
You and Kreutzfeld.What a pair.
你和克鲁泽 多惊人的一对啊
He's all right for a rich guy.
在有钱人中 他已经不错啦
Under different circumstances,we could be friends.
情况不同了我们可以是朋友
Kreutzfeld used to be on our side.
克鲁泽以前也站在我们这一边的
He was Legion.
他曾经也是“联盟”的一员
Quit a few years ago.
很多年以前
Started buying up objects like crazy.
开始象疯子一样收♥购♥“物品”
He paid my partner 2 million dollars
他给了我的拍挡2百万
to betray the Legion and steal the key.
要他背叛“联盟” 偷取“钥匙”
You really think you can trust a man like that?
你真的认为你可以相信一个这样的人
His kid is dying.
他的孩子就快死了
My daughter vanished inside that room.
我的女儿在“房♥间”内消失了
I'm hoping we can help each other.
我希望我们可以互相帮助
Oh, don't be a sucker, Joe.
哦 不要这么愚蠢啦
Hey, I will try every means necessary
嘿 我会用尽一切必要的方法
to get my daughter back, every means.
去找回我的女儿 一切方法
All right.
好吧
All right.I will help you find Barbara Stritzke.
我会帮你找到芭芭拉 斯提斯基
But afterwards,the Legion gets the comb.
但事成之后 "梳子"归"联盟"
All right, deal.
好的 就这么说定
What does the comb do?
“梳子”有什么作用?
It stops time.
它可以停止时间
Wait here.
在这等等
Arjun Mehta. How may I help you?
我是安吉 马洪 有什么可以帮你吗?
Look out your window.
往窗外看
I've got Joe Miller in the car and he has the key.
乔.米勒就在我的车里 他有“钥匙”
You brought him here?
你把他带到这里?
He doesn't know.
他不知情
I can take the key now with your say so.
只要你说 我现在就可以拿到“钥匙”
He's more valuable if we recruit him to our side.
如果我们把他招揽到我们这边他会更有价值
He won't join.
他不会加入的
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表