剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
星期日
Sunday.
在他提出让我们进去的重要观点之后
After he made a big point about getting us in
讨论这些预算。
to discuss these budgets.
格雷戈里先生打电♥话♥说他在路上。
Mr Gregory rang to say he's on his way.
他只需要先和霍布森先生谈谈。
He just needed to speak to Mr Hobson first.
霍布森?
Hobson?
我以为你知道。
I thought you knew.
他们发现了另一具尸体。
They've found another body.
大卫?
David?
我们在看什么?
What we looking at?
20岁出头。深色头发。
Early 20s. Dark hair.
他拖着她,在众目睽睽之下,
He's dragged her, in full view of the houses,
把她的脸朝下放在一个特定的。。。
placed her face down in a specific...
你叫它什么?
What do you call it?
安排
..arrangement.
它是有联♥系♥的,是吗?
And it's linked, yes?
我们还不知道。
We don't know that yet.
没有,但它和。。。
No, but it's the same style as...
丹尼斯,对不起。你能给我一点时间吗?
Dennis, I'm sorry. Would you just give me a moment?
链接?丹尼斯。。。
Linked? Dennis...
没有踩到任何脚趾,吉姆。
Not treading on any toes, Jim.
你不能这样出现。这不再是你的情况了。
You can't turn up like this. It's not your case any more.
好吧,把我想象成一双新鲜的眼睛。
Well, think of me as a fresh pair of eyes.
丹尼斯。。。
Dennis...
…每个人都在想你在这里做什么。
..everyone's wondering what you're doing here.
老板
Boss?
门铃响了
DOORBELL RINGS
早上好
Good morning.
我是探长莱斯·汉利。
I'm Detective Inspector Les Hanley.
受害者的名字叫Irene Richardson,
The victim's name is Irene Richardson,
Chapeltown Cowper街。
of Cowper Street, Chapeltown.
在数月找不到工作之后,
After months of failing to find work,
她为了钱出♥卖♥♥♥了自己。
she fell into selling herself for money.
艾琳现在是这个杀手的第三个受害者,
Irene is now the third victim of this killer,
一个意图杀害妓♥女♥的人,
a man intent on slaying prostitutes,
一个刚刚犯了重大错误的人。
a man who has just made a very significant mistake.
他在现场留下了轮胎痕迹。
He left tyre tracks at the scene.
现在,这些印象的细节
Now, details of those impressions
很快就会和你们每个人在一起,
are gonna be with each of you very soon,
但我现在需要你付出很大的努力。
but I need a big effort from you now.
我需要你帮我辨认那辆车。
I need you to help me identify that vehicle.
我们找到了那辆车,找到了凶手。
We find that car, we find the killer.
对
Yes?
对是的,先生。
Yes?! ALL: Yes, sir.
很好,对吧。非常感谢。
Good, right. Thank you.
好的,我想去Roundhay公园看看。
Right, I want a presence at Roundhay Park.
向所有人提问。
Question everyone.
好吧,让我们继续做下去。
Right, let's get on with it.
珍妮,你还记得克拉克斯顿吗,那个在朗迪被袭击的黑人女孩?
Jenny, do you remember Claxton, the Black lass attacked in Roundhay?
这没有联♥系♥。
That wasn't linked.
好吧,我们有文件吗?
Well, do we have the file?
嗯,我想我可以试着找到它。
Erm, I could try and find it, I suppose.
是的,是的,求你了。
Yeah, yeah, please.
一月份,我们看到犯罪率总体略有上升。
January, we saw a slight increase in the crime overall.
我们警区的犯罪率正在下降,所以我们从这一点开始。
Crime in our police area is going down, so made a start with that.
讲话逐渐消失
SPEECH FADES OUT
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
她走了。害怕的
She gone. Afraid.
因为你们不相信她。
Because you people not believe her.
你有地址吗?哎哟!
You got an address? Oi!
约翰?
John?
给你拿了那个文件。
Got that file for you.
好吧干杯没关系。
All right. Cheers. That's all right.
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
因为我想他可能会的,尤其是如果他结婚了。
Because I think he probably would, especially if he's married.
阻止他妻子提问。
Stop his wife from asking questions.
谁干的?
Who did this?
克拉克斯顿。我们在夏天看到的那个黑姑娘。你还记得。
Claxton. The Black lass we saw in t'summer. You remember.
这是谁?
Who's this?
你想让我怎么处理这个?
What d'you want me to do with this?
吉姆,不会有太多这样的家伙。
Well, there can't be too many fellas look like that, Jim.
这些罪行没有关联。
The crimes aren't connected.
你们谁能告诉我们发生了什么事吗?
Will one of you tell us what's going on?
去年夏天,公园里有一名妓♥女♥遭到袭击。
There were a prostitute attacked in t'park last year in t'summer.
我们排除了这种可能性。
And we ruled it out.
现在理查德森被杀了。
And now Richardson's been killed.
正确的在同一个地方。
Right. In exactly the same spot.
在同一地点
In exactly the same spot
妓♥女♥总是拿着赌客。
that prostitutes take their punters all the time.
我当时告诉过你,约翰,你还记得吗?
I told you this, John, at the time, do you remember?
那些豪华大房♥子里的人总是抱怨?我告诉过你。
People in those big posh houses always complaining? I told you.
你不认为这是巧合吗,吉姆?
You don't think it's a coincidence, Jim?
我知道。我确实认为这是个巧合。
I do. I do think it's a coincidence.
我们当时出于同样的原因排除了它
We ruled it out then for the same reason
我现在把它排除在外。
that I'm keeping it ruled out now.
她遭到袭击,后脑勺被击中。
She were attacked, hit on t'back of t'head.
就是这样,这是唯一的联♥系♥。
That is it, that is the only connection.
不像其他人。
Not like these others.
她在撒谎。
And she were lying.
她在撒谎,她很生气。是的,但是,吉姆。。。
She were lying, and she were pissed. Yeah, but, Jim...
只是想想看,
Just... Just think,
在这样的案件中,如果有人提出上诉,会发生什么
what would happen, on a case like this, if someone puts out an appeal
一个与这些罪行完全无关的人?
on a man who has absolutely nothing to do with any of these crimes?
我们会把所有人都送错路
We'd send everybody off down the wrong road
为那个混♥蛋♥制♥造♥再次杀人的空间。
to create space for that bastard to kill again.
我们会毁掉我们的事业。
And we'd kill our careers, an' all.
听着,我们必须处理事实。
Look, we have to work with the facts.
事实上,他是七岁。
The fact that he's a seven.
他开车的事实。
The fact that he drives a car.
事实上,他在泥里留下了明显的轮胎痕迹。
The fact that that he's left distinctive tyre marks in the mud.
好吧
All right?
是 啊是的,你说得对,吉姆。
Yeah. Yeah, you're right, Jim.
来吧,约翰。
Come on, John.
干杯,莱斯。
Cheers, Les.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
是吗?
Yep?
正确的把他戴上。
Right. Put him on.
你好,迈克。
Hello, Mike.
嗨,吉姆。我们现在正在进行布局,
Hi, Jim. We're doing a layout right now,
所以我只是想看看你是否有什么要补充的。
so I just wanted to check if you had anything to add.
不,我不这么认为,不。
No, I don't think so, no.
好的,明白了。
OK. Understood.
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表