剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
HOBAN:“今天早上7点41分,一具28岁女子的尸体,
HOBAN: 'At 7:41 this morning, the body of a 28-year-old woman,
威尔玛·麦肯在菲利普亲王运动场上被发现
'Wilma McCann, was found on the Prince Philip Playing Fields
“在Chapeltown的Scott Hall大道后面。”
'behind Scott Hall Avenue in Chapeltown.'
她是一位母亲。四个孩子中的一个。
She were a mother. Of four kids.
“妓♥女♥”不在其中。
"Prostitute" doesn't come into it.
你有我们可以去的地方吗?
You got a place where we can go?
5英镑,悉尼。会持续多久,五分钟?
£5, Sydney. For how long would it have been, five minutes?
不,你是我的妻子。
No. You're my wife.
我孩子的母亲。
Mother of my children.
必须有人供养他们。
And someone has to provide for them.
好吧,我发现如果你不在最初的几天内解决一起谋杀案,
Well, I find if you don't solve a murder in the first couple of days,
这是一场艰苦的斗争,不是吗?
it's an uphill struggle after that, in't it?
你知道有多少男人没有锤子?
How many men do you know don't own a hammer?
看,你会抓住他的。
Look, you'll catch him.
你总是这样。
You always do.
给你。我说我不想要吐司。
There you go. I said I didn't want toast.
给我吃吧。
Just eat it for me.
警用无线电聊天,门关上了
POLICE RADIO CHATTER, DOOR CLOSES
楼梯上的脚步声
FOOTSTEPS ON STAIRS
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸爸爸
Dad! Dad!
最好表现得非常好。
Better be bloody good.
警♥察♥在楼下。
Police are downstairs.
起床
Get up!
门铃响了
DOORBELL RINGS
他呻♥吟♥着
HE GROANS
Sydney Jackson?
Sydney Jackson?
艾米丽·杰克逊的丈夫?
As in husband to Emily Jackson?
是的。
Aye.
恐怕我们会有一些非常悲伤的消息。
I'm afraid we might have some very sad news.
“现阶段我们所追求的只是身份识别。”
'All we're after at this stage is identification.'
只是快速看一眼,确认是她。
Just a quick look to confirm it's her.
不是她。
It's not her.
杰克逊先生。。。
Mr Jackson...
她会停下来的。
She'd have stopped out.
我说过,不是吗?
I said that, didn't I, in t'car?
她会和一个伴侣在一起的。
She'd have stopped with a mate.
好吧,如果事情就是这样,而不是你妻子,
Well, if that's what happened, and it's not your wife,
我们仍然需要确认。
we'll still need that confirmation.
爸爸我不能。
Dad... I can't.
但如果不是她呢?
But what if it's not her?
我
Me?
尼尔,是吗?
Neil, is it?
尼尔。
Neil.
你今天才能看到她的脸。好吧
You're only going to see her face today. All right?
进来吧,小伙子。
In you come, lad.
呼吸不稳
BREATHES SHAKILY
尼尔?
Neil?
好孩子。
Good lad.
勇敢的小伙子。
Brave lad.
“艾琳还是艾琳?”
'Irene or Eileen?'
艾琳。
Irene.
我以前当过两次保姆。
I've been a nanny twice before now.
一个家庭有四个孩子,所以三个不麻烦。
One family had four children, so three's no bother.
你会做饭吗?
You can cook?
嗯。干净吗?
Mm-hm. And clean?
我曾经是一名女服务员。在酒店里。
I've been a chambermaid. In hotels.
你什么时候需要别人来启动?
When would you be needing someone to start?
好还有其他女孩要看。
Well... there's other lasses to see.
我需要和我丈夫谈谈。
And I'll need to speak with my husband.
整件事可能需要几个星期,亲爱的。
The whole thing could take weeks, love.
好吧,你想要最适合这份工作的人。
Well, you want the very best person for the job.
这很重要。
That's important.
对
Yes.
杰克逊先生,请你帮我在那里坐一个座位。
If you just take a seat in there for me, please, Mr Jackson.
杰克逊夫妇的邻居说,几年前他们失去了一个十几岁的儿子。
The Jacksons' neighbours say they lost a teenage son a few years back.
显然,从那以后,家庭就不一样了。
Family's not been the same since, apparently.
正确的那你怎么看?
Right. So what d'you reckon?
吉教授认为它们是有联♥系♥的。
Professor Gee reckons that they're linked.
同样的伤害,同样类型的武器,
Same injuries, same type of weapons,
和麦肯脱下的衣服一样。。。
same clothing removed as McCann...
正确的
Right.
当你听到靴子尺寸的消息时,请点头。
Give us a nod when you hear about the boot size.
正确的
Right.
我们是屋顶工人。我,我们的尼尔。。。
We're roofers. Me, our Neil...
我们一起做。
we do it together.
埃米莉呢?
And Emily?
她读书。还有开车。
She did t'books. And driving.
开车?
Driving?
我不开车。所以她开着t'van。
I-I don't drive. So she drove t'van.
接送。。。
Picking up, dropping off...
有点像你妈妈带你去学校的那种事?
Bit like when your mum takes you to school, that kind of thing?
悉尼,她被锤子击中头部。
She were hit in the head with a hammer, Sydney.
这就是我们认为发生的事情。
That's what we think happened.
然后她带着某种工具走了过去,
Then she were gone over with some sort of implement,
螺丝刀或凿子。
a screwdriver, or chisel.
你是个屋顶工,
You being a roofer,
你自己会有一个工具袋。
you'd have a tool bag yourself.
是的。
Aye.
嗯。它有锤子吗?
Hmm. Does it have a hammer?
螺丝刀?凿子
A screwdriver? Chisel?
这是什么?悉尼,你的鞋号♥是多少?
What is this? What shoe size are you there, Sydney?
呃?回答以下问题。
Eh? Answer the question.
但是为什么,怎么办?
But why, what's it to do wi'?
用它做什么?
What's it to do wi'?
这是因为我们在埃米莉的大腿上发现了一个脚印。
It's to do with the fact that we found a footprint on Emily's thigh.
有人站在她身上。
Someone stood on her.
斯托德错了。
Stood is wrong.
盖章会是一个更好的词。
Stamped would be a better word.
不管是谁干的,都穿着某种工作靴。
And whoever did it was wearing some sort of work boot.
所以这就是他问的原因。
So that's why he's asking.
你的鞋号♥是多少?
So what shoe size are you?
呃。。。
Er...
十
..ten.
让我们看看。呃?
Let's have a look. Eh?
让我们看看你的脚。
Show us your foot.
悉尼,你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night, Sydney?
我们去喝酒了。我和埃米莉。
We went drinking. Me and Emily.
哪里
Where?
快乐。Chapeltown。
The Gaiety. Chapeltown.
但你把她抛在了身后。回家了。
But you left her behind. Went home.
她想继续喝酒?
She wanted to keep drinking?
所以你吵了一架,是吗?不
So you had an argument, yes? No.
不
No?
所以你就把t'van留在停车场然后回家了?
So you just left t'van in car park and went home?
怎样
How?
出租车
Taxi.
如果你等到回家才杀了她,
If you'd have waited until you got home before you killed her,
你会省下车费的。
you'd have saved yourself the fare.
不过现在桥下有水了,嗯?
Water under the bridge now, though, eh?
你是怎么认识威尔玛·麦肯的?
How did you meet Wilma McCann?
谁工作,是吗?
Who? Work, was it?
如果我打开艾米丽保存的这些书,他们会告诉我吗
If I open these books Emily keeps, will they tell me
关于斯科特霍尔大道的屋顶工程?
all about the roofing jobs in Scott Hall Avenue?
哪里或者你是个赌客?
Where? Or were you a punter?
这就是你在Chapeltown喝酒的原因吗?
Is that why you drank in Chapeltown?
威尔玛·麦肯有四个孩子,悉尼。
Wilma McCann had four kids, Sydney.
比你的埃米莉多一个。
One more than your Emily.
这是七个没有妈妈的孩子。
That's seven kids without a mum.
你想让她一个人呆着吗?威尔玛?
Did you want her all to yourself? Wilma?
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表