剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
哦,如果他们能阻止他们吗?
Oh, could they stop 'em if they did?
电♥话♥铃响事故室。
PHONE RINGS Incident room.
是的,是的,她在这里。会的。
Yes, yes, she's here. Will do.
不,不,不是那样的,亲爱的。
No, no, it's not that, darling.
是奥尔德菲尔德先生。他想见你。
It were Mr Oldfield. He wants to see you.
麦格紧张地笑着,清了清嗓子
MEG LAUGHS NERVOUSLY, CLEARS THROAT
坐下。
Sit yourself down.
还记得我告诉过你吗,
Remember I told you,
“如果我们能得到你可以帮助的东西,
"If ever we get something that you can help with,
然后我们会告诉你?“
then we'll let you know?"
先生正确的
Sir. Right.
我想让你走进办公室,把这里的内容打出来。
I want you to go into that office and type up what's on here.
我想请一位秘书,但我们需要一位可以信任的人。
I'd ask one of the secretaries, but we need someone we can trust.
它是谁的?只要尽快把它打出来。
Who's it from? Just type it up as quick as you can.
有一个好女孩。
There's a good girl.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
”“我叫杰克。
'I'm Jack.
“我看你还是抓不到我。
'I see you are still having no luck catching me.
“我非常尊敬你,乔治,但是,上帝!”
'I have the greatest respect for you, George, but, Lord!'
她呼气
SHE EXHALES
她呼气
SHE EXHALES
她清嗓子
SHE CLEARS THROAT
”“我叫杰克。
'I'm Jack.
“我看你还是抓不到我。
'I see you are still having no luck catching me.
“我非常尊敬你,乔治,但是,上帝!”
'I have the greatest respect for you, George, but, Lord!'
好吧,你们都认识桑德兰的戴夫·扎克里松。
Right, you all know Dave Zackrisson down from Sunderland.
大卫,我是来自兰开夏郡的杰克·里奇韦。
David, this is Jack Ridgway from Lancashire.
看,他是乔迪人吗?
Look, is he a Geordie?
他不是纽卡斯尔,但毫无疑问,他在东北部。
He's not Newcastle, but he's North East, no question.
信封上的字迹和信件上的一模一样。
And the writing on the envelope is a match to that on the letters.
毫无疑问。所以我们都同意。
There's no doubt. So we're all agreed.
不管是谁写的信,都寄了那盘磁带。
Whoever wrote those letters sent that tape.
还有一件事-
And here's another thing -
法医对这些信件进行了检验。
forensics have done tests on the letters.
信封上的唾液告诉我们
The saliva on the envelope tells us
写那些信的人是B族。
that the man who wrote those letters is blood group B.
B非分泌型。
B non-secretor.
和杀害琼·哈里森的人一样。
Same as the man who killed Joan Harrison.
现在你想知道有多少男人是B非分泌型?
Now you want to know how many men are B non-secretor?
6%。大约是二十分之一。
Six percent. That's one in 20, roughly.
记住,他知道一些只有凶手才会知道的事情。
And, remember, he knows things that only the killer would know.
就这样,我们公开了。不
Then this is it. We go public. No.
我同意。我们不要操之过急。
I agree. Let's not be hasty.
我们召开新闻发布会。
We call a press conference.
我们今晚可以在电视上播放。
We can have it on television tonight.
有人会认出那个声音的。
Someone is going to recognise that voice.
我同意。听着,把这个扑灭会淹死我们的。
I agree. Look, putting this out will drown us.
你以为我们现在很忙,这会打开闸门的。
You think we're busy now, this'll open up the floodgates.
啊,我们必须改变,乔治。我们必须改变现状!
Ah, we've gotta change things, George. We've got to change things!
我们不能坐在这里等
We can't just sit here waiting
让他一次又一次地击球。
for him to strike again and again and again.
你找到了多少?另外三个。
How many did you find? Another three.
Anna Rogulskyj遭到袭击,但幸免于难。
Anna Rogulskyj, attacked but survived.
橄榄气味,受到攻击但幸存。
Olive Smelt, attacked but survived.
唐娜·德安杰洛,现已证实遭到袭击并被杀害。
Donna DeAngelo, now confirmed attacked and killed.
也不是所有的妓♥女♥。从来都不是这样。
And not all of them prostitutes, either. It were never just that.
他在追任何一个女孩。
He's after any lass going.
他想要妓♥女♥。他自己说的。
He wants prostitutes. He says it himself.
他在血腥的磁带上说的。
He's says it on the bloody tape.
如果不是他呢?是他!
And if it's not him? It's him!
但是如果有错误或者。。。?
But if there was a mistake or...?
好吧,那么,好吧,有人会认出那个声音,
Right, then, well, somebody will recognise that voice,
我们会找到他,消灭他,然后我们可以继续前进,
we'll find him, we'll eliminate him, and then we can move on,
这本身就是一个结果。
and that'll be a result all in itself.
好吧,那我们就吃吧。
Right, let's have it, then.
这里有多少人认为我们不应该公开?
How many people in here thinks that we shouldn't go public?
只有一个。
Only one.
我们需要行动,乔治。
We need action, George.
十一个女人,你再也不能接近了。
Eleven women, and you're no closer.
吉姆是对的。我们需要改变它。
Jim's right. We need to change it.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥、聊天
PHONES RINGING, CHATTING
颤动
CHATTERING
男:我们开始了,Keystone警♥察♥。
MAN: Here we go, the Keystone Cops.
你即将听到的声音。。。
The voice you're about to hear...
就是我们认为的所谓约克郡开膛手。
is the man we believe to be the so-called Yorkshire Ripper.
现在,如果你认出了这个声音,或者你。。。
Now if you recognise this voice, or you're...
窝藏这个人,那么你需要紧急联♥系♥我们。
harbouring this man, then you need to contact us urgently.
我不确定是哪一个。。。
I'm not sure which one...
”“我叫杰克。
'I'm Jack.
“我看你还是抓不到我。
'I see you are still having no luck catching me.
“我非常尊敬你,乔治,但是,上帝!
'I have the greatest respect for you, George, but, Lord!
“你现在再也抓不到我了。。。
'You are no nearer catching me now...
'。。比四年前我刚开始的时候。
'..than four years ago when I started.
“我想你的孩子们让你失望了,乔治。
'I reckon your boys are letting you down, George.
他们不会有多好吧?
'They can't be much good, can they?
他们唯一一次差点抓住我。。。
'The only time they came near catching me...
'。。几个月前,我在查珀敦时感到不安。
'..was a few months back in Chapeltown when I was disturbed.
“我不太确定什么时候会再次罢♥工♥。。。
'I'm not quite sure when I'll strike again...
'。。但肯定会在今年的某个时候。
'..but it will be definitely sometime this year.
“也许是九月、十月。。。
'Maybe September, October...
'。。如果我有机会的话会更快。
'..even sooner if I get the chance.
”“我不知道在哪里。
'I am not sure where.
“也许是曼彻斯特。
'Maybe Manchester.
“我喜欢那里。
'I like it there.
“到处都是。
'There's plenty of them knocking about.
“他们从不学习,是吗,乔治?
'They never learn, do they, George?
以我的速度。。。
'At the rate I'm going...
'。。我应该被记录在案。
'..I should be in the book of records.
我想现在已经11点了,不是吗?
'I think it's 11 up to now, isn't it?
“好吧,我会继续。。。
'Well, I'll keep on going...
'。。很长一段时间了。
'..for quite a while yet.
“我还没想到自己会被抓走。
'I can't see myself being nicked just yet.
即使你真的接近了,我也可能会先超越自己。
'Even if you do get near, I'll probably top myself first.
乔治,和你聊天很愉快。
'Well, it's been nice chatting to you, George.
“你的,开膛手杰克。
'Yours, Jack the Ripper.
希望你喜欢结尾那首朗朗上口的曲子。
'Hope you like the catchy tune at the end.
哈哈!”
Ha-ha!'
音乐:安德鲁·戈尔德的《谢谢你成为朋友》
MUSIC: 'Thank You For Being A Friend' by Andrew Gold
#谢谢你成为我的朋友#
# Thank you for being a friend... #
演讲者:“那是开膛手小队的信……”
PRESENTER: 'That was the Ripper Squad's letter...'
敲门声。。从今天早些时候开始,
DOOR KNOCKS '.. from earlier today,
被称为“开膛手”的人
'where the man known as "the Ripper"... '
Marcella?玛塞拉,我是露丝。
Marcella? Marcella, it's Ruth.
我只需要你签个字。
I just need you to sign something.
#我希望它会一直这样#
# I hope it always will stay This way... #
看可能需要一段时间,
Look... it might take a while,
这意味着公开你的故事。。。
and it will mean going public with your story...
但我真的认为我们已经掌握了情况。
but I really think we've got the case.
#拄着拐杖,头发花白#
# With walking canes And hair of grey... #
Marcella?窒息的哭泣
Marcella? STIFLED CRY
#不要害怕即使很难听到
# Have no fear Even though it's hard to hear
#我会站得很近说#
# I will stand real close And say... #
你知道在哪里可以找到我。
Well, you know where to find me.
#谢谢你成为我的朋友我想谢谢你
# Thank you for being a friend I wanna thank you
#谢谢你成为我的朋友#
# Thank you for being a friend... #
窒息的抽泣
STIFLED SOB
#谢谢你成为我的朋友我想谢谢你
# Thank you for being a friend I wanna thank you
#谢谢你成为我的朋友我想谢谢你
# Thank you for being a friend I wanna thank you
#让我告诉你一个朋友的情况#
# Let me tell you 'bout a friend. #
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表