剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
是吗?悉尼流鼻涕
That it? SYDNEY SNIFFLES
你10月29日来接她了吗
Did you pick her up on October 29th
然后用你货车后面的工具杀了她?
and kill her with tools from t'back of your van?
我不开车。
I don't drive.
所以你一直在说,但我们不知道,是吗?
So you keep saying, but we don't know that, do we?
敲门
KNOCK ON DOOR
这是一只惠灵顿靴子。
It's a Wellington boot.
Dunlop Warwick,七号♥。
Dunlop Warwick, size seven.
悉尼:我不知道是谁。干杯。
SYDNEY: I don't know who that is. Cheers.
还是艾米莉和另一个家伙私奔了?就是这样吗?
Or did Emily go off with another fella? Was that it?
事实并非如此。好吧,那是什么感觉?
It weren't like that. Right, well, what were it like?
人们没有付钱。
People weren't paying.
我们都会。。。
We'd all...
我们有这些账单。
We'd all these bills.
我们。。。我们正在往下走。
We were... We were going under.
这是她的主意,不是我的。
It were her idea, you know, not mine.
她的主意?
Her idea?
和男人一起去。
To go with men.
她只做过几次。
She'd only done it a few times.
你和她一起去了?
And you went wi' her?
为什么?
Why?
邓诺,就在附近。
Dunno, to be nearby.
所以她知道我在酒吧里。
So she knew I were in t'pub.
你知道,以防万一。
You know, in case.
万一发生什么?
In case of what?
万一发生了summat。
In case summat happened.
另一名妇女在Chapeltown被残忍♥杀害,
Another woman has been brutally murdered in Chapeltown,
共52处伤口。
52 wounds in total.
锤击头部——同样的力量,同样的凶猛。
Hammer to the head - same force, same ferocity.
随后颈部、身体和背部遭到持续袭击,
Followed by a sustained assault to the neck, the body and the back,
实验室现在认为是十字螺丝刀。
with what the lab now thinks is a crosshead screwdriver.
不管是谁杀了威尔玛·麦肯,
Whoever did this murdered Wilma McCann,
我们现在已经确定了。
of that we are now certain.
他还穿着一只七号♥的惠灵顿靴子。
He were also wearing a size seven Wellington boot.
但在现阶段,我们将保留这些细节。
But at this stage, we're keeping that detail to ourselves.
正确的
Right.
让我们从Spencer Place、Leopold Street和t'Gaiety开始。
Let's start on Spencer Place, Leopold Street, and t'Gaiety.
饮酒者——看看谁看到了什么。
The drinkers - see who saw what.
我想让我们记录任何汽车的车牌
And I want us logging plates of any cars
在接下来的几周里,有人看到他在这些街道上巡游。
seen cruising those streets over the next couple of weeks.
如果我们去…所以我们第一次做对了,先生?
If we head over to... So we had it right the first time, sir?
继续
Go on.
他追求的是妓♥女♥。
It's the whores he's after.
我们不知道。。。
Well, we don't know...
威尔玛·麦肯是个妓♥女♥。
Well, Wilma McCann was a prostitute.
艾米丽·杰克逊是个妓♥女♥。
Emily Jackson was a prostitute.
我不知道你的情况,先生,但我能看到一种模式正在出现。
I don't know about you, sir, but I can see a pattern emerging.
好吧,如果这就是证据引导我们的地方,
Well, if that's where evidence is leading us,
那么这一定是结论。
then that must be the conclusion.
好吧,就像我说的,我们先去欢乐谷
Right, as I said, we'll head to the Gaiety first
我们从那里出发。
and we'll go from there, please.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
又回来了?那是什么?
Back again? What's that?
我没认出你来。穿着你的制♥服♥。
I didn't recognise you. In your uniform.
非常有趣。
Very funny.
我想让你读这篇文章。或者至少看一下t'picture。
I want you reading this. Or at least looking at t'picture.
别告诉我你不知道呃!
Don't tell me you don't know 'er!
我不敢相信他们已经出局了。
I can't believe they're out already.
没有平时那么多,因为我们在这里。
Not as many as normal cos we're here.
“我们现在认为,这名男子的目标是妓♥女♥。
'We now believe that this man is targeting prostitutes.
我敢肯定,这甚至适用于那些在公共场所工作的女性。
'I'm sure this even stretches to women who go in public houses.
“道德相当宽松的女人…”
'Women of rather loose morals...'
他在说什么?
What's he on about?
受害者是在一个工业区被发现的
'The victim was found in an industrial area
就在Roundhay路附近,
'just off the Roundhay Road,
“众所周知,这是一个妓♥女♥接待嫖♥客♥的地区。”
'an area prostitutes are known to take their clients.'
他为什么这么说我,妈妈?!
Why's he saying that about me mam?!
她头部严重受伤。
'She had severe head injuries.
还有其他人受伤。
'There are other injuries.
“我现在不准备详细说明这些。”
'I'm not prepared to elaborate on those at this time.'
“你相信这个人会再次袭击吗?”
'And you believe this man will strike again?'
不,不,回楼上去。”这不是我们能说的。
No, no, go back upstairs. 'That's not something we can say.
“当然,尽管这个人在逃,但没有妓♥女♥是安全的。”
'But certainly, while this man is at large, no prostitute is safe.'
他以前经历过,他。
He's been through before, him.
让我们检查一下。
Let's have a check.
好的,就这样。没人会在这里看到你的。
Right, this'll do. No-one's gonna see you here.
那她是你的朋友吗?
Were she a friend of yours, then?
不是。
Not really.
我见过她几次。
I'd seen her a couple of times.
她已经足够大了,可以当我妈妈了,
She were old enough to be me mam,
但我是一个照顾她的人,因为她是一个新来的人。
but I were one who looked out for her cos she were one that were new.
你知道我的意思吗?
D'you know what I mean?
我记得的最后一件事是,她上车了。
Last thing I remember, she were gettin' into a car.
什么样的车?
What kind of car?
我让她拥有它,因为我从来都不喜欢这个家伙。
I let her have it cos I never liked the fella.
一点也不。什么样的车?
Not at all. What kind of car?
一辆路虎。
A Land Rover.
绿色
Green.
不,我们抓到他了。
No. We've got him.
他不是我们要找的那个人。
He's not the man we're looking for.
他真的从来没有和她发生过性关系,只是想让她死吗?
Is it true he never even had sex with her, just wanted her dead?
你从哪里听到的?
Where d'you hear that?
那我就同意了。
I'll take that as a yes, then.
听着,尼古拉,我们需要你现在就思考。
Listen, Nicola, we need you to think now.
想想你和谁一起去了,你可能见过谁。
Think about who you've gone with, who you might've seen.
我们在找一个你觉得可怕的家伙。
We're after a bloke you find frightening.
也许一开始不是,但当你和他单独在一起时,
Maybe not at first, but when you're alone with him,
在他的车里或者。。。无论什么地方
in his car or... wherever,
你开始意识到,这是一个可能会失去它的家伙,
you start to realise, this is a bloke who might lose it,
变得暴♥力♥,一个让你害怕上帝的家伙
get violent, a bloke who puts the fear of God into you
因为他随时都会伤害你。
because he's got it in him to hurt you at any time.
你认识这样的赌客吗?
You know a punter like that?
我们都这样做。
We all do.
好吧,都是他们,不是吗?
Well, it's all of them, in't it?
每个人都是。每一个
It's every bloke. Every...
每次。每周的每一个晚上。
Every time. Every night of t'fucking week.
他呼吸急促
HE BREATHES HEAVILY
门打开
DOOR OPENS
楼下的声音
VOICES DOWNSTAIRS
车辆停在外面
VEHICLE STOPS OUTSIDE
门铃响了
DOORBELL RINGS
杰克逊先生。。。杰克逊先生,你是谋杀你妻子的嫌疑犯吗?
Mr Jackson... Mr Jackson, are you a suspect in your wife's murder?
你不知道她在比赛吗?
Did you not know she were on t'game?
没有多少这样的女人住在这里。。。
Not many women of that sort live round here...
这是否意味着你已经被清除了,杰克逊先生?
Does that mean you've been cleared, Mr Jackson?
呃?你被正式排除在外了吗?
Eh? Have you been officially ruled out?
这是一个值得尊敬的街区,杰克逊先生。你是她的皮条客吗?
This is a respectable neighbourhood, Mr Jackson. Are you her pimp?
杰克逊先生。。。
Mr Jackson...
我们可以付钱,杰克逊先生,如果你想谈谈,请告诉我。
We can pay money, Mr Jackson, let me know if you want to talk.
谁知道普通人在干什么,
Who knows what the average man gets up to,
任其摆布。
left to his own devices.
任何利用妓♥女♥的家伙都不会到处吹嘘。
And any fella who uses a prostitute doesn't go round bragging about it.
不要回家对妻子说:“猜猜我刚才去了哪里?”
Doesn't go home to the wife saying, "Guess where I've just been?"
不告诉他的同事。不告诉他的朋友。
Doesn't tell his workmates. Doesn't tell his friends.
哦,伙计。
Oh, mate.
同事们不再是真正的伙伴了吗,丹尼斯?
Are workmates not real mates any more, Dennis?
告诉没人是重点。
Tells nobody is t'point.
妓♥女♥们不愿和我们说话,因为她们担心我们会抢走她们。
And the prostitutes won't talk to us cos they're worried we'll nick 'em.
即使他们这样做了,他们也没有用,因为这是唯一的方法
And even if they did, they'd be no use anyway cos the only way
他们知道这个混♥蛋♥就是这个混♥蛋♥
they know this bastard IS this bastard
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表