剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
颤动
CHATTERING
非常感谢。你喜欢吗?
Thank you. You like it?
是的,很好,谢谢!
Yeah, it's nice, thank you!
这是一个会说话的娃娃!
It's a talking doll!
哦,谢谢!它会说话!也许和你一样多!
Oh, thank you! It talks! Maybe as much as you!
这是一件套头衫。谢谢你,妈妈。你得到了什么?
It's a jumper. Thank you, Mum. What did you get?
听不见的
INAUDIBLE
哦,太好了。尺寸合适吗?
Oh, it's nice. Right size?
是的,应该合适。非常感谢。非常感谢。
Yeah, it should fit. Thank you. Thank you!
#。。没有你的支持
# ..Without you to hold
#这个圣诞节会很孤独。孤独而寒冷#
# It'll be lonely this Christmas Lonely and cold. #
帕特有消息。哦,是吗?
Pat's got some news. Oh, aye?
好吧,你该告诉他们还是我该告诉他们?
Well, shall you tell them or shall I?
好吧,她和肯已经追求了多久了,
Well, she and Ken have been courting now for, how long is it,
五个月?八个月。
five months? Eight months.
上周日,当沃伦洗车时,肯过来了。
Last Sunday, Ken came round whilst Warren was washing the car.
起初,我们以为发生了意外
At first, we thought there'd been an accident
因为Ken从来都不是自己来的,
cos Ken never comes round on his own,
但他想征得沃伦的同意。
but he wanted to ask Warren's permission, you see.
他想向帕特伸手。哦拍打
He wanted to ask for Pat's hand. Oh... Pat!
沃伦喜欢这样。哦,我打赌他会的。
And Warren liked that. Oh, I bet he did.
是的,太可爱了。祝贺你,帕特。
Yeah, that is lovely. Congratulations, Pat.
非常感谢。你们两个。哇。
Thank you. Both of you. Aww.
祝贺你,帕特。非常感谢。请代我向肯问好。
Congratulations, Pat. Thank you. Give my best to Ken.
好的,干杯。
Will do. Cheers.
干杯,是的。好吧,继续,问问她。
Cheers, yes. Well, go on. Ask her.
我想知道布布斯是否会当伴娘。
I wanted to know if Bubs'd be a bridesmaid.
会是她和卡罗尔。
It'd be her and Carol.
请我想她会很喜欢的。
Please! I think she'd quite like that.
大笑
LAUGHING
我的意思是,这将意味着一件伴娘服,
I mean, it will mean a bridesmaid's dress,
但要到三月份才能开始,所以有足够的时间可以节省,
but t'wedding in't till March, so there's plenty of time to save,
而且你不必买♥♥新的。没有。卡罗尔是新来的吗?
and you don't have to buy new. No. Is Carol getting new?
是的,卡罗尔会的,但是。。。她会的。
Yeah, Carol will be, but... She will be.
是 啊好吧,那么布布斯也会。你一定不要感到压力。
Yeah. Well, then Bubs will too. You mustn't feel pressurised.
我没有。他们做的是二手货。
I don't. They do 'em second hand.
是的,没有必要。嗯,它们多少钱?
Yeah, well, there's no need. Well, how much are they?
它们有多少并不重要。
It doesn't matter how much they are.
今天是帕特的日子,所以我们得到了它,我们会得到新的。
It's Pat's day, so we're getting it, and we'll get it new.
DOORBELL铃我来接。
DOORBELL RINGS I'll get that.
哦
Oh!
男:你好!
MAN: Hello!
她会很可爱的。
She'll look lovely.
走廊里叽叽喳喳
CHATTERING IN HALLWAY
《莫坎贝与怀斯》今晚开播。
Morecambe And Wise are on tonight.
他们去年没有做过,所以。。。
They didn't do one last year, so...
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGING
别管它。
Leave it.
0406?
0406?
哦,对。
Oh, right.
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
正确的谢谢
Right. Thanks.
那我是在保暖吗?
Am I keeping it warm, then?
你还需要什么吗?不
Anything else you need? No.
交易是你会在三点打电♥话♥,这就是你所做的。
Deal was you'd call at three, and that's what you've done.
那么圣诞快乐。是的。圣诞快乐,亲爱的。
Merry Christmas, then. Aye. Merry Christmas, love.
嘿,今晚是莫尔坎贝和怀斯。
Hey, it's Morecambe And Wise tonight.
他们就是这么说的。
That's what they say.
她笑了
SHE CHUCKLES
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
事故室。威尔玛·麦肯案,没错。
Incident room. The Wilma McCann case, that's right.
你做了。。。?呃,等等。让我把这个拿下来。
You did...? Erm, hang on. Just let me get this down.
对不起,几点了?
Sorry, so what time was it?
凌晨1点?
1:00AM?
对,Meanwood路,大转弯。。。
Right, Meanwood Road, the big turning...
它是什么颜色的?
And what sort of colour was it?
品牌和型号♥。也许是绿色的。
Make and model. Green, maybe.
是的,她穿着喇叭裤。
Yes, she was wearing flares.
白色照明弹。没错。不,这很有帮助。
White flares. That's right. No, that's very helpful.
谢谢你,保重。不品牌和模型!
Thank you, take care. No! Make and model!
没必要,先生。她告诉我了。
Didn't have to, sir. She told me.
他是Chapeltown的常客,开着一辆绿色路虎。
He's a Chapeltown regular, and he drives a green Land Rover.
没有965个,是吗?
There aren't 965 of those, are there?
这很好。
That's good.
太好了。
That's very good.
这条裙子多少钱?八五十。
How much is the dress? Eight fifty.
还有鞋子和珠宝。一切加起来。
Then there's the shoes, jewellery. All adds up.
好吧,听我说。好好推销。这台电视机不值钱。
Right, listen to me. Sell t'telly. The telly's not worth owt.
洗衣机哦我们需要洗衣机!
Washing machine. Oh! We need t'washing machine!
或者面包车!听我说对不对?
Or the van! Listen to what I'm saying to you, right?
我再也受不了了!
I-I can't take it anymore!
啊!你受不了?你受不了?!
Ah! You can't take it? You can't take it?!
他抽泣着
HE SOBS
是三倍,也就是15英镑。
It's three times, that's 15 quid.
我今晚就搞定,然后就结束了,是吗?
I'll get it done tonight, and then it's over with, yeah?
它永远结束了。
It's finished for good.
百米
Hm.
我以为你已经放弃了。
Thought you'd given up.
我有。
I have.
Ta,亲爱的。
WOMAN: Ta, love.
颤动
CHATTERING
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
先生
Sir?
无线电:“所有单位,注意驾驶海盗船的人
RADIO: 'All units, be on the lookout for any men driving a Corsair
“或者查珀敦地区的一辆深色路虎。”
'or a dark-coloured Land Rover in the Chapeltown area.'
记住,可能是绿色的,也可能不是绿色的。是 啊
May or may not be green, remember. Yeah.
坚持
Hang on.
他一定在外面。
He's gotta be out here.
该你了。
It's your turn.
你没事。他是常客。对他不那么感兴趣。
You're all right. He's a regular. Not so keen on him.
好吧多少钱?
All right? How much?
这是5英镑。
It's a fiver.
你听到任何事,任何事,打电♥话♥给我。
You hear anything, anything at all, call me.
我们最近能打什么电♥话♥?没有这样的事情。
What's the latest we can ring? No such thing.
我们开始吧。约翰!走,走,走!所有部队,加油,加油!
Here we go. John! Go, go, go! All units, go, go, go!
警笛鸣响
SIREN BLARES
耶,耶,耶!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
下车!下车!下车。
Out the car! Out the car! Get out the car.
跪下来!跪下!
On your knees! Knees!
呆在那里,伙计,呆在那里!
Stay there, fella, stay there!
我们抓住他了,莱斯,我们抓住他!
We've got him, Les, we've bloody got him!
男:多少钱?现在是五点。
MAN: How much? It's five.
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表