剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
哦,不,来吧。我们不要。。。我是来看你的。
Oh, no, come on. Let's not... I'm here to see you.
你发现了什么,
A-And what you find, you see,
当你有空的时候。。。是透视。
when you have time away... is perspective.
是的。好吧,你会的。
Aye. Well, you would do.
是 啊开始为树看木头。
Yeah. Start seeing the wood for t'trees.
现在,我突然想到。。。
And now, it strikes me that...
..一直以来。。。
..all this time...
…我们一直在找怪物。
..we've been looking for a monster.
吉姆·斯科夫太对了。
JIM SCOFFS Too bloody right.
如果你这样做,你会发现什么,
What you'll find, if and when you do,
是某人。。。
is someone...
被遗忘。
forgettable.
一个买♥♥报纸的人,就像你和我一样。
A man who buys t'paper, like you and me.
上架。
Puts up shelves.
去喝一品脱,和妻子吵架。
Goes for a pint, bickers with his wife.
不能和他的伙伴公开交谈。
Can't speak openly with his mates.
一个无名小卒。
A nobody.
不是无名小卒,那是。。。那就不一样了。
Not a nobody, that's... that's different.
一个普通人。
A normal man.
否则
Otherwise...
…你现在已经发现他了。
..you'd have spotted him by now.
你采访过。。。
You've interviewed...
..成千上万的人。
..thousands of people.
这告诉你什么?
And what's that tell you?
我们很快就会见到他。
That we will meet him very soon.
你已经见过他了。
You've met him already.
他在体制内。
He's in system.
必然是。
Bound to be.
他需要。。。
He needs to...
改变现状,奥德菲尔德。
..change things, Oldfield.
否则,它就会从他身上消失。
Otherwise, it's going to get away from him.
他需要改变他的思维方式。
He needs to change the way he's thinking.
把那本书拿来。
Fetch that book.
是的。
Aye.
打开它。
Open it.
这就是我的全部笔记。
That's all me notes.
带上它。。。当你走的时候。
Take it with you... when you go.
不,我不能那样做。
No, I can't do that.
你必须这样做。把它展示给其他人。
You must. Show it to the others.
直到我回来。
Just till I get back.
谢谢你,丹尼斯。
Thank you, Dennis.
窃窃私语
MURMUR OF CONVERSATIONS
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
米尔加斯事故室?
Millgarth Incident Room?
好吧,你说最后一次看到是什么时候?
OK, and when was the last sighting, you say?
他在曼彻斯特和利兹都被发现了。
WOMAN: He's been spotted in both Manchester and Leeds.
在过去的四个月里,
In the last four months,
我们在这三个城市发现了许多车辆。
we've had a number of vehicles spotted in the three cities.
现在,你得到了你的车辆指数和名义指数。
Now, you've got your vehicle index and your nominal index.
所以,如果你得到一辆汽车的报告-
So, if you get a report of a car -
品牌、颜色、时间和地点,
make, colour, time and place of sighting,
注册,部分或全部。。。
registration, either in part or in full...
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
米尔加斯事故室?
Millgarth Incident Room?
是的,她在这里。
Yeah, she's here.
如果你有名字-
If you get a name -
有地址,工作场所,或者你有什么-
with an address, or a workplace, or what have you -
那是另一张牌,
then that's a different card,
名义指数按姓氏列出。
and that goes in the nominal index, which is listed by surname.
梅格。
Meg.
如果两者都有,那就是你的车辆卡,就像我描述的那样,
If it's both, then it's your vehicle card, like I described,
但是您添加了所有者的名称,以便可以对其进行交叉引用。
but you add the name of the owner so it can be cross-referenced.
但你拿了第三张牌,
But then you take a third card,
然后重新填写所有车辆详细信息。梅格?
and you fill out all the vehicle details again. Meg?
这是你的丈夫,亲爱的。告诉他我会回电的。
It's your husband, love. Tell him I'll call back.
我再看一遍好吗?是的,请。
Shall I go through it one more time? Yes, please.
她说她会给你回电♥话♥的。
She says she'll call you back.
如果这一切看起来有点混乱,不要担心。
Don't worry if it all seems a bit confusing.
一旦你掌握了窍门,它就会发出咔哒声。
Once you get the hang of it, it'll click.
我想要薯片,但是。。。
I wanted chips, but...
chippy已经关门了,所以我从那里步行回家。
chippy were closed, so I walked home from there.
如果你在两个房♥间之间插队,那就五分钟了。
It's five minutes if you cut between t'houses.
这是1975年8月15日吗?
And this was August the 15th, 1975?
是的,亲爱的。一个星期五。
Yes, love. A Friday.
我来了,我在我们的街道上,
I'd come round, I was on our street,
和就在那时我看到了他。
and... that's when I saw him.
刚从我面前走出来。
Just stepped out in front of me.
他说:“天气又让我们失望了,不是吗?”
He said, "Weather's let us down again, hasn't it?"
就这样。
Just like that.
声音柔和。沉着冷静。
Soft voice. Calm as anything.
你说这很友好。是 啊
You said it were friendly. Yeah.
是的,是。。。它很温和。
Yeah, it were... it were gentle.
然后呢?
Then what?
嗯,呃。。。那个就是这样。
Well, erm... that... that's it.
我不。。。那之后就一片空白了。
I don't... That's a blank after that.
后脑勺挨了两拳。
Two big blows on back of t'head.
我的裙子到处都是。
My skirt were all up round here.
用刀割伤了我的身体。
Cuts on my body with a knife.
他们认为汽车前灯一定是在那之后转弯的,
They reckon car headlights must've come round corner after that,
因为他走了。
cos he were gone.
他们是这么想的。
So they reckon.
就在那时他找到了我。
That's when he found me.
从车里出来的那个人。
The man that got out of his car.
他看到我在那里。。。面朝下。
He saw me there... face down on t'ground.
他已经离开我等死了。
He'd left me for dead.
你没事。你没事。她清除喉咙
You're all right. You're OK. SHE CLEARS THROAT
这个人,从那以后你就没见过他?
And this man, you've not seen him since?
你什么时候出门,在商店还是在城里?
When you've been out, at the shops or in town?
不
No.
但这并不意味着他不是本地人。
That don't mean he's not local, though.
只是,如果已经三年了,那么。。。
Only, if it's been three years, then...
你会在周围看到他的。
you'd have seen him around.
她不可能看到他。
There's no way she'd have seen him.
她已经三年没出门了。
She's not been out in three years.
记者:“今天下午,警方正式点名
NEWSREADER: 'This afternoon, the police officially named
约克郡开膛手的第十个受害者维拉·米尔沃德。
'the Yorkshire Ripper's tenth victim as Vera Millward.
“一个来自休姆的妓♥女♥,
'A prostitute from Hulme,
她的尸体今天早上被发现了
'her body was discovered this morning
”曼彻斯特皇家医院的地勤人员说。
'by groundsmen working at the Manchester Royal Infirmary.
米尔沃德成为曼彻斯特地区的第二名受害者
'Millward becomes the second victim in the Manchester area
“也是12个月内的第五名受害者。”
'and the fifth victim in under 12 months.'
警♥察♥:我相信你和维拉很熟。
POLICEMAN: I believe you and Vera were well acquainted.
没错,不是吗?
That's right, isn't it?
嗯,她的男朋友似乎认为你是常客。
Well, her boyfriend seems to think you were a regular.
每周二用你的面包车接她。
Picked her up every Tuesday in your van.
你知道这是违法的,对吧?
You know that's illegal, right?
我不会说是,不是?
I wouldn't say it was, no. No?
嫖♥娼♥现在不违法了?
Paying prostitutes for sex not illegal now?
是的。正确的
That is, yeah. Right.
但她没有参加比赛。不再。
But she weren't on the game. Not any more.
她的名字不是维拉。
And her name weren't Vera.
是伊娃。她原来是西班牙人。
It was Eva. She was Spanish originally.
但你还是把她抱了起来。是 啊
But you still picked her up. Yeah.
还是付钱给她。是的,但不是为了性。
Still paid her. Yeah, but not for sex.
我付了。。。
I paid...
…让她坐下来聊天。
..for her to sit and talk.
为她的公♥司♥。
For her company.
该死的。。。什么
Fucking hell... What?
现在。
Nowt.
这只是有点险恶,仅此而已,伙计。
It's just a bit sinister, that's all, fella.
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表