剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
无线电调谐
RADIO TUNING
“好吧,披头士乐队又复合了,然后……”
'Well, The Beatles are getting back together again, then...'
妇女吟唱,收音机调谐
WOMEN CHANTING, RADIO TUNING
“我们离早餐只有90秒的时间了。
'We're just 90 seconds away from our breakfast sequence.
“利兹电台AM。”
'Radio Leeds AM.'
“英国人♥民♥,用明确无误的措辞,
'The British people, in clear and unmistakeable terms,
他们做出了历史性的决定
'have made their historic decision
“英国将继续是欧洲共同体的成员。”
'that Britain shall remain a member of the European Community.'
你看,自1972年以来,世界大宗商品和原材料价格
'You see, since 1972, world prices of commodities and raw materials
增长了一倍多
'have more than doubled.'
我们正在遭受25年来从未有过的痛苦
'We are suffering as we haven't in 25 years
生活成本的上涨
'from a rise in the cost of living.'
记者:你是如何理财的?
REPORTER: How are you managing for money?
好吧,我们现在绝望了。
Well, we're desperate now.
我们上了……我现在上了最后5英镑,就这样了。
We're on... I'm on me last £5 now, and then that's it.
我已经花光了我们所有的积蓄,
I've spent all our savings now,
所以接下来的几周我们会有真正的感受。
so it's these next few weeks that we'll really feel.
自从灾难性的七周罢♥工♥结束后
Ever since the end of the disastrous seven-week strike here
今年早些时候。。。
earlier this year...
呼吁从周一开始采取罢♥工♥行动。
Have called for strike action from Monday.
最卑微和最贫穷的人的生活水平
The standard of living of the humblest and the poorest
被攻击并被吃掉。
being attacked and eaten away.
我认为这是我们有史以来最接近的一次
I think this is the closest we've ever been
为这个国家多年的革命做出贡献。
to a revolution in this country for years.
孩子们咯咯笑
CHILDREN GIGGLING
WHISPERS:回去睡觉吧。
WHISPERS: Go back to sleep.
怀特:理查德。
WHISPERS: Richard.
理查德!
Richard!
她没有回家。
She's not come home.
车辆隆隆声
VEHICLE RUMBLES
司机:给你。
DRIVER: There you go.
谢谢你,亲爱的。Ta,亲爱的。
Thank you, love. Ta, love.
她会上下一个。别这么说了。
She'll be on the next one. Stop saying that.
索尼娅和理查德,是吗?
Sonia and Richard, yeah?
妈妈说她不出去了,
So, Mummy said she weren't going out,
但你认为她可能已经这么做了?
but you think she might've done?
她以前做过吗,亲爱的?让你一个人呆着?
Had she done that before, love? Left you on your own?
妈妈有没有说过她要去哪里?
And did Mummy ever say where she were going?
或者她在看谁?
Or who she were seeing?
爸爸呢?
What about Daddy?
妈妈和爸爸还是朋友吗?
Are Mummy and Daddy still friends?
她显然是在晚上溜出去的。
She'd been slipping out at night, apparently.
但不是通过前门,通过这里。
But not through front door, through here.
这样邻居们就不会看到她离开孩子们。
So neighbours wouldn't see her leaving kids.
谁告诉你的?邻居。
Who told you that? Neighbours.
四个七到三岁的孩子。
Four kids between seven and three.
我们正在给孩子们的家打电♥话♥,看看他们是否不能带走他们。
We're calling the children's home, see if they can't take 'em.
至少在我们弄清楚爸爸在哪里之前。
Least till we can work out where the Dad is.
向他们解释发生了什么事。
Explain to them what's gone on.
你在想什么?
What you thinking?
我在想。。。他们这些小家伙去公共汽车站等着,
I'm thinking... them little ones went to bus stop to wait,
他们只是想念她。
they only just missed her.
干杯,伙计。
Cheers, mate.
先生
Sir.
#只有当我独自飞行时
# Only when I fly alone
#我所能回复的就是#和所有#
# Was all I could reply # And all... #
音乐渐渐消失,刹车吱吱作响
MUSIC FADES, BRAKES SQUEAK
低沉的音乐还在继续
MUFFLED MUSIC CONTINUES
哦,这提醒了我,
Oh, that reminds me,
明晚我们出去,我和你妈妈。
we're off out tomorrow night, me and your mam.
你需要照顾你的兄弟姐妹。
You'll need to look after your brother and sister.
不,我们不是。把小镇涂成红色。嗯?
No, we're not. Painting town red. Eh?
不,我们不是。这是埃里克·欧文的40岁生日。
No, we are not. It's Eric Owen's 40th.
这已经有多久了?大概40年了。
How long has that been on t'cards? 40 years, presumably.
哦他笑了
Oh. HE CHUCKLES
她吸气,清嗓子
SHE INHALES, CLEARS THROAT
我不读书。
I don't do reading.
我知道,但你可以看到它是什么颜色,
I know, but you can see what colour it is,
这是我们本周的第三场比赛。
and that's third we've had this week.
你必须告诉孙我们不能去,因为我们根本负担不起。
You'll have to tell Eric we can't go cos we can't bloody afford it.
他是我最年长的伴侣。
He's my oldest mate.
我说过我们要。。。我们是。
I've said that we're going... and we are.
车门砰的一声关上
CAR DOOR SLAMS
今天早上7点41分,
At 7:41 this morning,
28岁女子威尔玛·麦肯的尸体,
the body of a 28-year-old woman, Wilma McCann,
在菲利普亲王的运动场上被发现
was found in the Prince Philip playing fields
在Chapeltown的Scott Hall大道后面。
behind Scott Hall Avenue in Chapeltown.
威尔玛被刺了15刀。
Wilma had been stabbed 15 times.
在她的后脑勺又发现了两处撕裂伤。
Two further lacerations were found on t'back of her head.
某种工具造成的冲击伤。锤子,扳手,也许吧。
Impact wounds from some kind of tool. Hammer, spanner, maybe.
我告诉你这件事不是为了让你震惊。。。
I'm telling you this not to shock you...
..因为我想让你们都感激
..because I want you all to appreciate
昨晚我们城市里一个人对另一个人做了什么。
what one person did to another person in our city last night.
这是我们的工作,这是你的工作。。。
And it's our job, it's your job...
找出他们是谁以及为什么会发生这种事。
to find out who they are and why this happened.
柔丽:我想是因为她是个妓♥女♥。
SOFTLY: I think cos she was an whore.
大声一点,约翰,这样全班同学都能听见。
Little louder, John, so all t'class can hear.
我说她死了,先生,因为她是妓♥女♥。
I said she died, sir, because she was a prostitute.
Vice从未听说过她。不要说她不是。
Vice have never heard of her. Don't mean she wasn't one.
她已经因醉酒和扰乱治安而受到惩罚。
She'd already been done for drunk and disorderly.
她可能是妓♥女♥。。。
She might've been a prostitute...
..她可能不会。可能喜欢喝一杯,也可能不喜欢。
..she might not. Might've liked a drink, might not.
但没有人,不管他们是谁,
But nobody, whoever they are,
应该像威尔玛昨晚死的那样死去。
deserves to die like Wilma died last night.
现在开始。10月30日下午4点,
It starts now. 4pm October 30th,
直到我们中的一个人抓到那个混♥蛋♥,这一切才结束。
and it don't end till one of us catches the bastard.
喃喃自语
MUTTERING
对,现在的优先事项。。。
Right, priorities now...
让Dugdale从邮局。。威尔玛晚上的动作。
Get Dugdale from t'post. ..Wilma's movements on the night.
挨家挨户,用指尖搜索
Door-to-door, and a fingertip search of
家和周围地区。
the home and the surrounding area.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
不好的一旦你得到。
No? Good. On you get.
喋喋不休
CHATTER
问题继续
Problem. Go on.
知觉
Perception.
你亲眼看到了外面的情况。
You saw for yourself how it was out there.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
是的。”我找到了迈克·达菲尔德继续
Aye. 'I've got Mike Duffield.' Go on.
“你好,伙计。”迈克。”是的。”
'Hello, mate.' Mike. 'Yes.'
我可能有东西给你的摄影师
I might have something for one of your photographers
在Chapeltown的工作。你有钢笔吗?
on this Chapeltown job. Have you got a pen?
丹尼斯,我们是一家报纸,我们有固定的。
Dennis, we're a newspaper, we've got stationary.
下午
Afternoon.
女士:你好。
LADY: Hello there.
下午
Afternoon.
哦
Oh.
那是什么?玩具铃♥声♥
What's that? TOY BELL RINGS
这是你最喜欢的吗?
This your favourite?
你们呢?
What about you lot?
你最喜欢的玩具是什么?妈妈快来了吗?
What's your favourite toys? Is Mummy coming soon?
妈妈不来了,亲爱的。
Mummy's not coming, love.
妈妈出事了。她受伤了吗?
Mummy's had an accident. Was she hurt?
她是。没错。那么她现在在哪里?
She was. That's right. So where is she now?
好
Well...
她在天堂里。
She's up in heaven.
她说:“你不用担心。”
She says, "You're not to worry."
她在天堂。。。她在等你。
She's in heaven... and she's waiting for you.
好吧
All right?
现在
Now...
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表