剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
不要退缩。
Don't hold back.
哦,玛格丽特想知道那些礼物是否到了。
Oh, Margaret wanted to know if those gifts had arrived.
为格蕾丝的生日。
For Grace's birthday.
哦,我不知道,乔治。
Oh, I don't know, George.
她真是太好了。我会问的。
That's very kind of her. I shall ask.
她很好,我妻子。
Well, she's good like that, my wife.
考虑周到的
Considerate.
门打开
DOOR OPENS
拜福德先生,尼维尔先生。早晨
Mr Byford, Mr Nevill. Morning.
如果你想跟我来,我可以带你上楼吗?
If you want to follow me, I can show you upstairs?
非常感谢。是的。
Thank you. Yep.
你比我们预期的要早一点,
You are a bit earlier than we expected,
但是,呃,我们差不多准备好了。
but, er, we're nearly ready.
这位是Byford先生,
This is Mr Byford,
他将进行正式调查。你好
he'll be doing the official inquiry. Hello.
你好警官:先生。
Hello. OFFICER: Sir.
女士们是在调查还是在收拾行李?
Did you ladies work on the inquiry, or are you just packing things up?
我们尽力了,先生。
We did our share, sir.
Byford先生要求你从你的系统中提取所有账户
Mr Byford requested you draw all accounts from your system
这可能与萨克利夫有关。
that might relate to Sutcliffe.
车辆,照片,任何你可能认为相关的东西。
Vehicles, Photofits, anything you might think relevant.
是的,先生。跟我来。
Yes, sir. Follow me.
声明、目击事件、,
Statements, sightings,
任何其他文件,我们都已经装箱并放在这个办公室
any other paperwork, we've boxed up and we've put in this office
因为这里更私密。
cos, well, it's more private in here.
这些照片可以追溯到1972年。
These Photofits go back from 1972.
这些都是从幸存下来的妇女那里得到的。
These are from the women who survived.
他攻击、跟踪或追逐的女人。
The women he attacked or followed or chased.
那些是他留给死者的。
The ones he left for dead.
这些是他们所说的他们所看到的。
These are what they said they saw.
但并不是所有的女人都相信。
But not all of the women were believed.
还有这两张照片,先生,这是萨克利夫本人的照片。
And these two photos, sir, these are of Sutcliffe himself.
呃,这个是一月份的。
Er, this one from January.
这是他69年被捕时的照片。
And this one from when he was arrested in '69.
69年被捕?
Arrested in '69?
装备齐全。
For going equipped.
他在深夜被人抓住,手里拿着一把锤子。
He was caught, late at night, carrying a hammer.
他就是从那时开始的。
That's when he started.
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
Richard McCann?
Richard McCann?
这是关于我们的索尼娅吗?她现在做了什么?
Is this about our Sonia? What's she done now?
她大约一个小时前才离开家。
She only left the house about an hour ago.
你是威尔玛·麦肯的儿子吗?
Are you the son of Wilma McCann?
我是侦探总警司克里斯·格雷格。
I'm Detective Chief Superintendent Chris Gregg.
我是彼得·萨克利夫案的年轻侦探。
I was a young detective on the Peter Sutcliffe case.
对不起,这是什么。。。?
Sorry, but what's this...?
因为我发现了这些东西。。。
Because I find these things...
我可以进来吗?
Can I come in?
我一直在拜访所有的近亲,
I've been visiting all the next of kin,
那些与受害者有关的,因为我们已经有了进展。
those related to the victims, as we've had a development.
几年前,我们逮捕了一名醉酒闹事的男子。
A few years ago, we arrested a man for being drunk and disorderly.
由于他的定罪,
As a result of his conviction,
他不得不给我们提供DNA样本
he had to provide us with a DNA sample
国家数据库。
for the National Database.
因为我现在是超级队长,
Because I'm now Chief Super,
因为这个案子对我来说很重要,
and because this case really matters to me,
你看,我保证每隔几年做一次DNA测试。
I make sure to run DNA tests every few years, you see.
什么测试?
Tests on what?
写信的人。
On the man who wrote the letters.
从来没有任何指纹,但最近,
There were never any prints, but recently,
我们在他舔信封的地方找到了DNA。
we found DNA where he licked the envelope.
所以两周前,我们进行了测试,
So two weeks ago, we ran the tests,
我们找到了直接匹配
and we found a direct match
和我们因醉酒和扰乱治安而逮捕的那个人在一起。
with the man who we'd arrested for being drunk and disorderly.
那个人。。。
That man...
就是录像带上的那个人。
is the man on the tape.
那个男人。。。
The man...
送磁带的人。
The man who sent the tape.
他承认了。
He's owned up to it.
说是他,他后悔了,
Said that it was him, that he regrets it,
他造成的伤害。。。
the damage that he's caused...
等待不,不,不。我,呃。。。
Wait. No, no, no. I, er...
我需要听听他的意见。听听他的声音。
I need to hear him. Hear his voice.
我需要…你有什么办法。。。?
I-I need to... Is there any way that you...?
是的,这也是我来这里的原因之一。
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I'm here.
你介意我用你的DVD播放机吗?不
Do you mind if I use your DVD player? No.
这只是为了向你展示,
It's just to show you,
就像我在给其他朋友和家人看一样。
like I'm showing all the other friends and family.
但前提是它会有所帮助。你不必这么做。
But only if it'll help. You don't have to.
他的名字叫约翰·亨伯。他来自桑德兰。
His name is John Humble. He's from Sunderland.
我们让他读了信
We had him read out the letters
以防他后来撤回供词。
in case he later withdrew his confession.
我们这里有一份成绩单。
'We've got a transcript here.
”“约翰,你能帮我们读一下吗?回到…'
'Would you read that for us please, John? Back in...'
“如果我能看到的话。你知道,我的眼睛有点狡猾。”
'That's if I can see it. My eyes are a bit dodgy, you know.'
“慢慢来。”
'Take your time.'
”“我叫杰克。
' "I'm Jack.
”“我看你还是抓不到我。
' "I see you are still having no luck catching me.
”“我非常尊敬你,乔治,但是,上帝!
' "I have the greatest respect for you, George, but, Lord!
”“你现在并不比四年前我刚开始的时候更接近我。
' "You are no nearer catching me now than four years ago, when I started.
”“我想你的孩子们让你失望了,乔治。
' "I reckon your boys are letting you down, George.
”“他们不会有多好吧?
' "They can't be much good, can they?
“他们唯一一次靠近…”
' "The only time they came near..." '
记录停止
RECORDING STOPS
就是他。
That's him.
声音。
The voice.
杀死妈妈的那个人。
The man who killed Mum.
不,不。
No, no.
他只是一个。。。不,不。。。
He's just the man who... No, no...
也许不是为了你,而是为了我。
Maybe not for you, but for me.
你知道吗,当他们第一次抓到萨克利夫时,没有人打扰。
D'you know, when they first caught Sutcliffe, no-one bothered.
他们忙着拍拍对方的背,
They were busy patting each other on the back,
但实际上没有人来告诉我和索尼娅,所以谢谢你。
but no-one actually came to tell me and Sonia, so thank you.
为什么?
Why...
…他是那样做的吗?他为什么要寄磁带?
..did he do that? Why did he send the tape?
你一定问过他。是 啊
You must have asked him. Yeah.
和
And...?
声名狼藉
Notoriety.
他在录音带上说的一切,
And everything he said on the tape,
他在信中写下的每一个字和每一个细节,
every word and every detail that he put down in those letters,
报纸上已经写满了。
it was all there in the papers already.
一切都在那里,让他读下来
It was all there for him to read and write down
然后冒充自己。
and pass off as his own.
而我的前任们,他们从来没有解决过这个问题。
And my predecessors, they never worked that out.
而且,呃。。。你知道。。。
And, erm... you know...
我只希望他们有。
..I only wish they had.
男:你好,伙计。
MAN: Hello, mate.
人们经常问我。。。
'People often ask me...
'。。“你是怎么开始克服这样的事情的?”
'.."how you do you even begin to get over something like that?" '
呃,“作为一个幸存者是什么感觉?”
And, erm, "What it's like, being a survivor?"
他嘲笑
HE SCOFFS
我们不是幸存者。我们活了下来。
We're not survivors. We're surviving.
这是一个,呃…你叫它什么?
It's a, er... What do you call it?
正在进行的工作。
A work in progress.
我们正在管理。
We're managing.
美好的日子。。。
The good days...
…还有糟糕的日子。
..and the bad days.
而且,呃。。。
And, erm...
我们所能期待的最好的东西就是这种非常罕见的东西。
the best we can hope for is that very rare thing.
奇怪的一天,当你工作的时候。。。
The odd day, when you're working...
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表