剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
男:亲爱的,你能为我们描述一下他吗?
MAN: Can you describe him for us, love?
一个白人坐在一辆白色汽车里。
A white man in a white car.
他留下了轮胎的痕迹。
He left tyre tracks.
我们找到了那辆车,找到了凶手。
We find that car, we find the killer.
这是你的,乔治。整个调查。
It's yours, George. The whole investigation.
霍布森,布拉德福德的多梅勒。他们都为你工作。
Hobson, Domaille in Bradford. They all work for you.
五五个女人死了。
Five. Five dead women.
这个,一个来自一个好家庭的普通女孩。没有做错什么。
This one, a normal lass from a good family. Done nothing wrong.
她躺在那里是因为你和丹尼斯,你失败了。
And she is lying there because you and Dennis, you failed.
我向你保证,我会抓住这只动物。
I give you my word that I will catch this animal.
你从我这里得到的,麦克唐纳先生。
And you have that from me, Mr MacDonald.
他们把所有的东西都放在利兹,所以他开始在布拉德福德杀人。
They put everything into Leeds, so he starts killing in Bradford.
他们把所有东西都放进了Bradford,
They put everything into Bradford,
他回到这里,从那里开始。
he comes back here, where he started.
他现在可能在监视我们。
He could be watching us right now.
如果他能看到我们,他应该很恐慌。
If he can see us, he should be panicking.
因为他正看着两个要抓住他的人。
Cos he's looking at the two men who are gonna catch him.
鸟鸣
BIRDSONG
电机WHIRS
MOTOR WHIRS
乔治!
George!
乔治!
George!
电♥话♥我是迪克·霍兰德。
Phone. It's Dick Holland.
”“我想听吗?
'Do I want to hear this?
电♥话♥:“又是布拉德福德。42岁。
PHONE: 'Bradford again. Aged 42.
“两个吉普赛女人找到了她的第一件东西。”
'Two gypsy women found her first thing.'
你和David Gee谈过了吗?不
Have you spoken to David Gee? No.
好吧,给他打电♥话♥。安排尸检。
Well, call him. Arrange a postmortem.
”“不,不,乔治。那个这就是我打电♥话♥的原因。
'No, no, George. That... That's why I'm ringing.
“这个活了下来。”
'This one's survived.'
她的名字叫Maureen Long。
Her name's Maureen Long.
用锤子敲击。刺伤了尸体,然后留下来等待死亡。
Hit with a hammer. Stab wounds to the body and left for dead.
她不太同意。
She's not quite with it.
她只知道自己遭到了袭击,我们想说一句话。
All she knows is she's been attacked, and we want a word.
正确的好吧,让我们保持这种方式。没有提到开膛手,好吗?
Right. Well, let's keep it that way. No mention of the Ripper, all right?
她在哪里?在这里。
Where is she? Down here.
“你昨晚在麦加。”
'You were at the Mecca last night.'
就在比赛结束时离开了。这是正确的,不是吗,莫林?
Left just as it was finishing. That's correct, isn't it, Maureen?
你是这么告诉护士的?
That's what you told the nurse?
你还记得那之后你去了哪里吗?
Do you remember where you went after that?
再来一杯,或者。。。
Another drink, or...
你记得见过谁吗?
Do you remember meeting anybody?
是的,亲爱的。你知道吗?
Yes, love. You do?
是的,亲爱的。一个小伙子。
Yes, love. A fella.
你遇到了一个家伙。
You met a fella.
这个家伙也去过麦加吗?
And had this fella been in the Mecca too?
或者你去过的这些酒吧?
Or any of these pubs you'd been into?
但你还记得他在外面吗?
But you remember him being outside?
莫林,你还记得他长什么样吗?
Do you remember what he looked like, Maureen, mm?
就像他的身材,或者。。。他的头发颜色,或者。。。
Like his build, or... the colour of his hair, or...
我正在努力思考。
I'm trying to think.
但你和他谈过了,对吧?
But you spoke to him, right?
是的,亲爱的。在t'car。
Yes, love. In t'car.
哦,所以他有一辆车?
Oh, so he had a car?
他开车送你?
He drove you in his car?
这就是你到达房♥车营地的方式
That's how you got to the caravan site
他们今天早上在哪里找到你的,嗯?
where they found you this morning, hmm?
那么,那是一辆什么样的车?嗯?什么牌子或颜色?
So, what sort of car were it? Hmm? What make or colour?
我不擅长汽车。
I'm not good with cars.
你喝酒了吗?
Had you been drinking?
你知道吗,喝得太多了?
You know, drinking more than you should?
比我应该多多少?
How much is more than I should?
你和他一起上车了。所以你一定和他谈过了。
You got in the car with him. So you must've spoke to him.
但这些问题很重要,Maureen,
But these questions are important, Maureen,
所以我需要你认真思考。
so I need you to think hard.
好吧
All right?
那辆车?
The car?
他听起来是什么样子,看起来是什么样子。
What he sounded like, what he looked like.
白色什么,那个人是白人?
White. What, the man was white?
不
No.
那辆车是白色的。
The car were white.
或
Or...
还是绿色的?
Or were it green?
为什么。。。为什么?他对我做了什么?
Wh... Why? What's he done to me?
电视剧
TV PLAYS
正确的哦,谢谢你,亲爱的。
Right. Oh, thank you, love.
你♥爸♥爸从来不留胡子。
Your dad'd never have worn a beard.
这就是现在的趋势。很多和我同龄的男人都留着胡子。
Well, that's the trend these days. Lot of men my age with beards.
好吧,看,那里有饼干。泡茶。
Right, look, there's biscuits there. Tea in t'pot.
我走之前还有别的事吗?你想让我改变立场吗?
Anything else before I go? Do you want me changing sides?
不,不,我会一直呆到加冕街,
No, no, I'll stay on three until Coronation Street,
那就是我了。
and then that'll be me, then.
好吧。不要等。
Right, then. Don't wait up.
哦,小心点,不是吗,亲爱的?是的,好吧。
Oh, be careful, won't you, love? Yeah, all right.
早晨早上好,先生。早上好,先生。
Morning. Morning, Sir. Morning, Sir.
哦,这太好了。早晨早晨
Oh, this is good. Morning. Morning.
这是我喜欢看到的。
This is what I like to see.
吉姆?
Jim?
梅格,你能带些茶过来吗?
Meg, could you bring some tea through?
是的,先生。
Yes, Sir.
先生们。很抱歉留下你。
Gentlemen. Very sorry to keep you.
过来。
Come through.
驴子打滚。
Donkey wallopers.
是的。是的,我知道,小伙子。
Aye. Yeah, I know, lad.
麦肯,杰克逊,理查德森。
Now, McCann, Jackson, Richardson.
然后是布拉德福德的阿特金森。
Then it's Atkinson in Bradford.
然后他犯了一个错误,杀死了一个体面的女孩。
Then he makes a mistake, kills a decent lass.
简·麦克唐纳,回到利兹。
Jane MacDonald, back in Leeds.
然后。。。又是布拉德福德。
And then... Bradford again.
Maureen Long。又是妓♥女♥?
Maureen Long. Another prostitute?
我们不确定。
We're not sure.
好吧,她在那个括号♥里,不是吗?她自己出去了。
Well, she's in that bracket, in't she? Out on her own.
逛酒吧和俱乐部。
Going around pubs and clubs.
和男人一起上车。是的,她不认识的男人。
Getting in cars with men. Yeah, men she doesn't know.
啊,不要让她成为妓♥女♥。
Ah, doesn't make her a prostitute.
妓♥女♥,快乐女孩,随便你怎么称呼它。
Prostitute, good time girl, whatever you wanna call it.
吉姆是对的。她本来可以打车回家的。
Jim's right. She could just have been getting a cab home.
出租车。
Cabbies.
出租车司机深夜外出。是的,没有人对此不以为然。
Cabbies are out late at night. Aye, nobody thinks anything of it.
看,丹尼斯和我调查了出租车司机。
Look, Dennis and I looked into cabbies.
看着成百上千的出租车司机。
Looked at bloody hundreds of cabbies.
是的,好吧,我们再看一遍。
Yeah, well, we'll look at it again.
不,这是一条死胡同。
No, it's a dead end.
不,我们需要专注于汽车轮胎。
No, we need to stay focused on car tyres.
蒂娜·阿特金森坐了很多出租车。布拉德福德到处都是。
Tina Atkinson took lots of cabs. All over Bradford.
我们从她公♥寓♥里的邻居那里得到的。
We got that from neighbours in her flats.
出租车司机有旅行的理由,不是吗?利兹,布拉德福德。
Cabbies have a reason to travel, don't they? Leeds, Bradford.
他们两个,以及介于两者之间的任何地方。
Both of 'em, and everywhere in between.
所以,这是我们的重点。
So, this is our focus.
利兹的出租车。布拉德福德的出租车。
Cabbies in Leeds. Cabbies in Bradford.
你,你检查司机,
You, you check the drivers,
吉姆,当你在那里的时候,你可以检查一下轮胎。
and Jim, whilst you're at it, you can check the tyres.
好吧走开。
All right? Off you go.
电视台:“他把龙小姐丢在一边等死。
TV: 'He left Miss Long for dead.
她活下来对我有利,对他不利。
'The fact that she survived is to my advantage and not to his.
“那么,你可能是在一次大突破中跌跌撞撞了,是吗?
'So possibly, you may have stumbled on a big break, then?
”“好吧,我真诚地希望如此。
'Well, I sincerely hope so.
“这支球队相信,
'There is a belief amongst this team that this man,
众所周知,开膛手已经开始犯错误了。
'the Ripper, as he's become known, has started to make mistakes.
“这种性质的人会犯错误
'And it's when an individual of this nature makes mistakes
“网开始闭合。”
'that the net begins to close.'
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表