剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
好吧,我发现如果你不在最初的几天内解决一起谋杀案,
Well, I find if you don't solve a murder in the first couple of days,
这是一场艰苦的斗争,不是吗?
it's an uphill struggle after that, isn't it?
或者可能只有我一个人。
Or maybe that's just me.
你以前从来没有抓到过这样的人。
You've never caught a man like this before.
你也没抓到他。
You haven't caught him either.
那些谋杀案仍然发生在西约克郡,丹尼斯。
Those murders are still West Yorkshire, Dennis.
你只是不会负责日常事务。
You just won't be in day-to-day charge is all.
谁会呢?
And who will?
你参加比赛多久了,马塞拉?
How long you been on the game, Marcella?
我不是这样做的。
That's not what I do.
她遭到袭击,后脑勺被击中
'She were attacked, hit on t'back of t'head.'
就是这样。这是唯一的联♥系♥。
That is it. That is the only connection.
“如果有人对一个男人提出上诉
'If someone puts out an appeal on a man
“他与这些罪行完全无关,
'who has absolutely nothing to do with any of these crimes,
我们会把所有人都送错路
'we'd send everybody off down the wrong road
“为那个混♥蛋♥再次杀人创造空间。”
'to create space for that bastard to kill again.'
这个男人夺走了三个年轻女人的生命。
Well, this man has taken the lives of three young women.
在18个月的时间里发生了三起残忍♥的谋杀案。
Three brutal and savage murders in the space of 18 months.
所以,让我这样说。
So, let me say this.
这支警♥察♥部队有5000人。
There are 5,000 men who work in this police force.
每当这个人犯下这些难以形容的罪行时,
And each time this man commits one of these unspeakable crimes,
这些人的饥饿感和欲望只会增加。
the hunger and the desire of these men only increases.
我的欲望只增不减。
MY desire only increases.
所以
So...
我要提醒这个人如下。
I would caution this individual as follows.
你会被抓住,你会被逮捕。
You will be caught, and you will be apprehended.
我每个电♥话♥都有女服务员
I have lasses manning every phone
每个角落都有男人。
and men on every corner.
利兹在观望,利兹在等待。
Leeds is watching, and Leeds is waiting.
利兹已经准备好了。
And Leeds is ready.
这样可以吗?是的,太棒了。
Was that all right? Yep, it was great.
我想我可以再做一次,
I think I could do one more,
再多一点,呃…强度。
with just a little bit more, er... intensity.
好的,好吗?
OK. All right?
喉咙痛是的,谢谢。
CLEARS THROAT Yeah, thank you.
我能喝点水吗?
Can I just get some water?
音乐:《虎脚》
MUSIC: 'Tiger Feet' by Mud
收音机里播放音乐
MUSIC PLAYS ON RADIO
所以,去那里要八英镑。
So, it's eight quid to get down there.
那是你的回程机票。
That's your return ticket.
Bayswater有一家酒店你可以住,
There's a hotel you can stay in in Bayswater,
如果你需要的话。然后。。。
if you need it. And then...
一次30英镑。
it is 30 quid a time.
十三三十三个哦。
Thirteen? Thirty. Three-oh.
那是伦敦,亲爱的。
That's London, love.
而且它可以更高。尤其是如果你和一个阿♥拉♥伯人一起去的话。
And it can go higher. Especially if you go with an Arab.
我是认真的,在那里一周
I'm serious, one week down there
就相当于这里整整一个月。
is the same as one entire month up here.
这是真的。不要把想法灌输给她。
It's true. Don't put ideas in her head.
为什么不呢?
Well, why not?
如果这是个好主意,为什么不把它记在她的脑子里呢?
If it's a good idea, why not put it in her head?
因为这太愚蠢了。
Because it's daft.
正确的
Right...
工作
Work.
我和阿♥拉♥伯人相处得很好。
I'd do well with the Arabs, me.
那件外套来了。什么外套?
Got that coat coming. What coat?
其中一件是新式大衣。他们会喜欢的。
One of them new-style coats. They'd like that.
很长,一直到那里。
Long, down to about there.
到处都是毛皮。
Fur all round here and on there like that.
像阿富汗大衣?阿富汗人,就是这样。
Like an Afghan coat? Afghan, that's it.
它们并不新鲜。
They're not new.
他说,如果我一直像以前一样给小费,我就能得到一个。
He says if I keep tipping up like I have been, I can get one.
它们不是新的,是吗?
They're not new, are they?
不知道新的,他们不是阿♥拉♥伯人。
Don't know about new, they aren't Arab.
商业
Business?
多少钱?
How much?
五个,20分钟,或者一结束。
Five for 20 minutes or as soon as you're finished.
你身上有钱吗?是的。
You got the money on you? Aye.
一直到后面。
Through to the back.
狗叫
DOG BARKING
我不想做♥爱♥。
I-I don't want sex.
我只是。。。
I just...
你只是想吸一口?
You just want a suck?
拉开苍蝇的拉链
UNZIPS FLIES
狗叫不断
DOG BARKING CONTINUES
他呻♥吟♥着
HE GROANS
拉链苍蝇
ZIPS FLIES
我不是那样的。
I'm not like that.
比如什么?我不这么做。
Like what? I don't do this.
你不是吗?
Do you not?
我有三个孩子。它们是我的一切。
I've got three kids. They're everything to me.
你能发动汽车吗?
Can you start the car, please?
我讨厌自己。
I hate myself.
你能发动汽车吗?
Can you start the car, please?
发动机启动
ENGINE STARTS
你应该停止你正在做的事情。
You should stop what you're doing.
你知道吗?
You know that, don't you?
我永远不会靠边停车
I'd never have pulled over
如果你没有那样炫耀自己的话。
if you hadn't been showing yourself off like that.
肮脏的小婊♥子♥。
Dirty little bitch.
好的,滚出去。
Right, get out.
不在这里。回到你抓我的地方。
Not here. Back where you got me.
好吧。谢谢你的光临(!)
Right, then. Thanks for coming (!)
夏天是最好的时候是吗?
Summer's the best time. 'Ey?
我只是在想,夏天该买♥♥了
I were just thinking, summer's the time to buy it
因为这些外套都在打折。
cos the coats'll all be in sale.
哦
Oh.
听
Listen...
伦敦
London.
别想了,30英镑一次。
Don't even think about it. Thirty quid a go.
忘掉30英镑一次吧。我可以问他。
Forget thirty quid a go. I'm allowed to ask him.
把它从你的脑子里拿出来,是吗?
Get it out your head, yeah?
你来了。你的孩子来了。
You're here. Your kid's here.
你给小费了。这就是他所关心的。
You're tipping up. And that is all he cares about.
我仍然可以问。
I can still ask.
你还好吗?
You all right?
霍兰德:对,要花很长时间才能找到这辆车。
HOLLAND: Right, it's taking forever, finding this car.
首先,我们得检查一下哪些车
First, we've gotta check what cars
实际上适合那些轮胎的品牌、型号♥,
actually fit those tyres' make, model,
然后我们必须单独检查它们。
and then we've gotta go and inspect them all individually.
所以,单独检查它们。
So, inspect them all individually.
与此同时,让我们密切关注Chapeltown。
In the meantime, let's keep all eyes peeled on Chapeltown.
是什么,1300份声明?是 啊
What were it, 1,300 statements? Yeah.
我们的一个小伙子最终会给他打电♥话♥的。
One of our lads'll clock him eventually.
简单平均定律。
Simple law of averages.
看,你真正想要的。。。
See, what you really want...
不,继续。继续。
No, go on. Go on.
好吧,你真正想要的是和那些乏味的人在一起。
Well, what you really want is to be with the prossies themselves.
他们整晚都在外面,他们近距离看到这些赌客。
They're out there all night, they see these punters close up.
鞑靼人不会说话,莱斯。你知道的。
Tarts don't talk, Les. You know that.
即使在这样的时代。
Even in times like this.
我的意思是,
Well, what I mean is,
小伙子们坐在没有标记的车里,一切都很好。
it's all very well having lads sitting around in unmarked cars.
当他看到他们时,他就离开了,不是吗?
When he sees them, he's off, isn't he?
他想得更好。
He's thought better of it.
是那些他不躲的女人。
It's the women he doesn't hide from.
所以你想要的是有人站在他们的立场上。
So what you want is someone in their shoes.
你要做志愿者吗?
You gonna volunteer?
我可以看到你穿着裙子,莱斯。
I could see you in a skirt, Les.
CAPLIN医生:没有其他症状?只是头疼?
DR CAPLIN: No other symptoms? Just the headaches?
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表