剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
那么,你呢?
So, what about you?
你得到你想要的一切了吗?
Have you got everything you wanted?
是 啊
Yeah.
那里
There.
不,不,那是。。。太过分了。不,这是最后一次。
No, no, that's... That's too much. No, for last time an' all.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见小心。
See you. Take care.
警♥察♥电台:04。在我的路上。
POLICE RADIO: 04. On my way.
收音机里低沉的声音
MUFFLED VOICES OVER RADIO
我们已经跟踪他好几个星期了。
We've been tracking him for weeks.
昨晚他在查珀敦路利奥波德街斯宾塞广场
Last night he were in Spencer Place, Leopold Street, Chapeltown Road
直到凌晨三点。
until three in t'morning.
然后,上周五,他在教堂街的布拉德福德被发现。
And then, last Friday, he was spotted in Bradford, Church Street.
所以他在所有正确的领域。。。
So he's in all the right areas...
但自从监控开始以来,他没有做错任何事。
But he's not done anything wrong since surveillance started.
不,不,先生,因为我们一直在跟踪他。
No, no, Sir, not since we've been tailing him.
请注意,开膛手也不是。所以我们留在他身上。
Well, mind you, nor's the Ripper. So we stay on him.
正确的
Right.
先生,有一辆Jack Ridgway给你。谁
Sir, there's a Jack Ridgway for you. Who?
曼彻斯特中♥央♥警♥察♥局。
Central Manchester Police.
好吧,告诉他我会给他回电♥话♥的。
Aye, well, tell him I'll call him back.
哦,我不能,先生,他在楼下。
Oh, I can't, Sir, he's downstairs.
正确的
Right.
你是里奇韦吗?
Are you Ridgway?
奥德菲尔德先生,很抱歉千里迢迢过来,
Sorry to come over all this way, Mr Oldfield,
但我觉得最好亲自做,你知道吗?
but I thought it best done in person, you know?
但是。。。是你的开膛手。
But it's... it's this Ripper of yours.
我们认为他已经越过了我们的路。
We think he's been over our way.
“她叫让·乔丹。”
'Her name's Jean Jordan.'
两个小伙子在乔尔顿的分配地上找到了她。
Two lads found her up on the allotments in Chorlton.
这是一个妓♥女♥劫持赌客的地方,你知道吗?
It's a place where the prostitutes take the punters, you know?
她被一个钝物击中了头部。
She'd had a blow on the head with a blunt object.
看起来像某种工具,她的身体被刺伤了,
Looks like some kind of tool, she'd been stabbed in the body,
然后她剪了一条长长的伤口。
and then she had this long cut.
就在这里,就像那样,就像我领带的长度。
Right down here, like that, like length of my tie.
我们的病理学家给你的兄弟打了电♥话♥。
And our pathologist got on the phone to your chap.
David Gee?是的,就是这个。
David Gee? Yeah, that's-that's the one.
他说,受了伤,
And he said with the injuries,
这两种武器,它们的使用顺序是完全相同的。
the two weapons, the order that they're done in, they're identical.
听着,我不想在这里踩脚趾。
Look, I-I don't wanna tread on toes here.
好吧,你就是这么做的。
Well, that's what you're doing.
所以,不仅仅是利兹。我是Bradford,
So, it's not just Leeds. It's Bradford,
现在他第一次去曼彻斯特。
and now he goes to Manchester for t'first time.
这可能不是他第一次了。
It might not be his first time.
哈里森,你是说什么?嗯。
What, Harrison, you mean? Mm.
呃…不,我们排除了他们。
Er... No, we ruled them out.
哈里森?琼·哈里森。
Harrison? Joan Harrison.
她在,呃…在哪里?普雷斯顿?
She were in, er... Where were it? Preston?
普雷斯顿。普雷斯顿,是的。
Preston. Preston, yeah.
回到75年。没错。
Back in, er... '75. That's right.
霍班让我们调查了一下,认定它没有关联。
Hoban had us look into it and decided it weren't linked.
哦,是吗?为什么?
Oh, aye? Why?
她在室内被杀。
She were killed indoors.
阿特金森是在室内被杀的。
Well, Atkinson were killed indoors.
是的,但这是在阿特金森之前。这就是我们排除它的原因。
Yes, but this was before Atkinson. And that is why we ruled it out.
是的,但是为什么一个男人
Yeah, but why would a man
在布拉德福德和利兹杀害妓♥女♥
who's killing prostitutes in Bradford and Leeds
一路开到乔尔顿的一条泥泞的小路上,
drive all the way out to some muddy lane in Chorlton,
只是为了对那里的妓♥女♥做同样的事?
just to do the same thing to some prostitute there?
除此之外,
Apart from anything,
谁有时间去旅行,对吧?
who's got the time to make that journey, right?
发动机隆隆作响
ENGINE RUMBLES
好的,进去吧,伙计们。
Right, get in there, lads.
砰砰地敲门
BANGING ON DOOR
警官:对不起,小姐。嘿!
OFFICER: Excuse me, miss. Hey!
你嘿站起来。
You! Hey! On your feet.
你不能进去。
You can't go in there.
那是出租车吗?是的,先生。
That the cab? Yes, Sir.
好的,测试一下。外面,里面,把它切成小块,
Right, test it. Outside, inside, just take it to bits,
然后再次测试。
and then test it again.
呼气
EXHALES
你们两个和我在一起。
You two with me.
特伦斯!特里?
OFFICER: Terence! Terry?
特伦斯:没关系,妈妈。没关系,妈妈。
TERENCE: It's OK, Mam. It's OK, Mam.
他不是什么都不是。你不能这样对待他。
He's not nothing. You can't just take him like this.
他做了什么?你现在会伤到我的手腕的。
What's he done? You'll hurt my wrists now.
警官:走开!啊!
OFFICER: Move! Agh!
无线电干扰
RADIO CHATTER
特伦斯:我妈妈67岁了。
TERENCE: My mother is 67 years old.
她很虚弱,她不在那里,她不需要看到这一点。
She is frail, she's not all there, and she did not need to see that.
我们担心她的感受,是吗?
Worried about her feelings, are we?
一个脆弱无辜的女人的感受?
The feelings of a vulnerable, innocent woman?
曼彻斯特怎么样?
How were Manchester?
你在说什么?你说你去曼彻斯特。
What you on about? You said you go to Manchester.
是的,有时。
Yeah, sometimes.
那怎么样?感觉如何?你在讲什么?
So how were it? How did it feel? What are you on about?
上周六在那里做妓♥女♥?
Doing a whore over there last Saturday?
杀了他们的一个?
Killing one of theirs?
没有人在那边看着你,是吗?一定是松了一口气。
Nobody watching you over there, is there? Must be a relief.
车里没有猪跟着你。
No pigs in cars following you about.
你肯定觉得自己在度假,不是吗,伙计?
Bet you felt like you were on your fucking holidays, didn't you, fella?
为什么。。。?
Why is it...?
顺便说一句,我很抱歉用问题轰炸你。
I'm sorry to bombard you with questions, by the way.
为什么在四个场合
Why is it that on four occasions
当开膛手杀死这些女人时,你们在同一个城镇?
when The Ripper's killed these women, you are in the same town?
利兹,布拉德福德,利兹。每一次。为什么?
Leeds, Bradford, Leeds. Every single time. Why?
我的意思是,我知道我的想法,但你为什么不先去呢?
I mean, I know what I think, but why don't you go first?
星期六我不在曼彻斯特。你当时在哪里?
I wasn't in Manchester, Saturday. Where were you then?
我在家里停了下来。谁来担♥保♥?
I stopped at home. And who's gonna vouch for that?
我的妈妈,来吧!
My ma. Come on!
你妈妈?
Your ma?
但你妈妈67岁了。你不能两全其美。
But your ma's 67. You can't have it both ways.
你妈妈很虚弱,你妈妈不在那里。
Your ma's frail, your ma's not all there.
我们会匹配的。你明白吗?
We're gonna match it. D'you understand?
你带她去的地方到处都是泥。。。
There's mud all around them allotments where you took her...
你在哪里杀了她。让·乔丹。。。
where you killed her. Jean Jordan...
试图砍下她的头。
Tried to cut off her head.
泥到处都是。
Well, that mud gets everywhere.
所以我们要把它和你车上的泥相匹配。
So we're gonna match it to the mud on your car.
吉姆。
Jim.
到目前为止一无所获。
Got nothing so far.
测试了他的房♥子、工具和衣服。
Tested his house, tools, clothes.
他的车昨晚坏了,轮胎是全新的,
Did his car last night, tyres are brand new,
所以他们不会与理查德森的场景相匹配。
so they won't match with the Richardson scene.
正确的
Right.
印花呢?
What about prints?
任何受害者的指纹,
One print from any victim,
这就是我们所需要的,或者一根…单根纤维。
that's all we need, or a... single fibre.
到目前为止,他是清白的。
So far he's clean as a whistle.
但也许就是这样,你知道。
But then maybe that's it, you know.
也许这表明他有什么要隐瞒的。
Maybe that shows he's got something to hide.
奥尔德菲尔德在施压吗?
Is Oldfield pressing charges?
他不能。
He can't.
这一切仍然是间接的,不是吗?
It's all still circumstantial, isn't it?
打开打火机
OPENS LIGHTER
远处的叫喊
DISTANT SHOUTING
门砰砰作响,餐具咔嗒作响
DOOR SLAMS, CUTLERY CLATTERS
我能做到这一切。
I can do all that.
不,我会的。
No, I'll-I'll do it.
需要做正确的事情。
Needs doing properly.
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表