剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
罗恩:从来没有这么大规模的调查
RON: There's never been an inquiry of this scale
载入警♥察♥史册。
in the annals of police history.
他说话一定带着乔迪口音。
He must speak with a Geordie accent.
任何不符合这五点的人,他们都走了。
Anybody not meeting these five points, they're gone.
彼得·萨克利夫先生?
Mr Peter Sutcliffe?
大卫:我不认为录像带上的那个人就是开膛手。
DAVID: I do not think the man on the tape is the Ripper.
你已经说清楚了。我想把它记录下来。
You've made that clear. I want that on record.
但你错了。这开始影响
But you're wrong. This is starting to affect
公众对整个国家警♥察♥的信心。
the public's confidence in the police as a whole, nationally.
罗恩:本世纪头号♥通缉犯,
RON: The most wanted man of the century,
资源比任何人都多,而你却失败了。
more resources than anyone ever, and you have failed.
我想问大家
I want to ask everyone
请帮我们找到杀害我女儿的人。
to please help us find the person who killed my daughter.
他不会很快回来的。
He won't be back in a hurry.
没有,但他会出现在某个地方。
MEG: No. But he'll turn up somewhere.
他叹了口气
HE SIGHS
SUTCLIFFE:这里很安静,不是吗?
SUTCLIFFE: It's quiet enough here, isn't it?
女:是的,很好。
WOMAN: Yeah, it's fine.
一直来这里。
Come here all the time.
我们不会被打扰的。
We won't be disturbed.
你给我10英镑?
You got a tenner for me?
我们为什么不回去?
Why don't we get in t'back?
汽车进场
CAR APPROACHES
哦,不。
Oh, no.
呃。。。
Erm...
你是我的女朋友。
You're my girlfriend.
这是你的车吗,先生?
Is this your car, sir?
对
Yes.
你能告诉我你的名字和地址吗?
Can you give me your name and address?
我是约翰·威廉姆斯。罗瑟勒姆多切斯特路65号♥。
I am John Williams. 65 Dorchester Road, Rotherham.
她是谁?
And who's she?
我的女朋友。
My girlfriend.
她叫什么名字?
And what's her name?
我不知道。我们认识没那么久。
I don't know. We've not known each other that long.
正确的
Right.
就呆在那里。
Just stay there.
警官:把钥匙从车里拿出来。
OFFICER: Just take the keys out of your car.
2-5-6至控制。
2-5-6 to Control.
无线电:“控制通话。”
RADIO: 'Control speaking.'
请检查车牌。
Number plate check, please.
”“收到。去吧。”
'Roger that. Go ahead.'
是的,是狐步舞,回声,酒店,9-0-7,朱丽叶。
Yeah, it's foxtrot, echo, hotel, 9-0-7, Juliet.
结束
Over.
这是一辆斯柯达轿车。
'That's coming up as a Skoda saloon.
店主是阿斯拉姆·汗。结束。”
'Owner is a Mr Aslam Khan. Over.'
警车车门关闭
POLICE CAR DOOR CLOSES
逼近的脚步
APPROACHING FOOTSTEPS
对,那么,你车上的车牌
Right, so, the number plates on your vehicle
与汽车本身的不匹配。
don't match that of the car itself.
所以现在要做的是我要逮捕你们两个
So what's gonna happen now is I'm gonna arrest you both
涉嫌盗窃。
on suspicion of theft.
如果这也被证明是在拉拢。。。
And if this turns out to be soliciting as well...
好吧,我们在车站后面上车。
Well, we'll get into that back at the station.
好啊
OK?
好吧,出去吧。
Right, out you get.
我们会离开你的车。
We'll leave your car.
你听到了。我们走吧。来吧,砍砍。
You heard him. Let's go. Come on. Chop-chop.
来吧
Come on.
是的,把它们放在后面。
Yeah, stick them in the back.
你以为你要去哪里?我需要小便。
Where do you think you're going? I need a piss.
那就快。在那边做。
Well, quickly, then. Do it over there.
你以前来过,奥利维亚,是吗?
You've been in before, Olivia, haven't you?
卖♥♥淫。
For prostitution.
这就是我们今晚接你的时候你在做的事。
And that's what you were doing this evening when we picked you up.
你越是否认,罚款就越严重。你知道的。
The fines get worse the more you deny it. You know they do.
你家里有两个孩子,上面写着。
You've got two kids at home - it says so on here.
所以你越是坐在那里不说owt,
So the more you sit there not saying owt,
他们桌上的食物越多。
the more the food's coming off their table.
不是吗?
Doesn't it?
不是吗?
Doesn't it?
先说出你的名字。
Start by saying your name.
你知道我的名字。
You know my name.
很好,很清楚,所以这里的PC Small可以把它写下来。
Nice and clearly, so PC Small here can write it down.
“我叫奥利维亚·雷弗斯。”继续说。
"My name is Olivia Reivers." Go on.
我的名字叫奥利维亚·雷弗斯。
My name is Olivia Reivers.
“我是妓♥女♥。”
"I am a prostitute."
我是妓♥女♥。
I'm a prostitute.
“我犯了罪,又一次犯了罪,
"And I am guilty, yet again guilty, of picking up a punter,
“这个时间是1981年1月2日晚上。”
"this time on the evening of January 2nd 1981."
继续,你讲故事。
Go on, you tell the story.
我今天晚上接的。为了性。继续
Got picked up this evening. For sex. Go on.
为了性。
For sex.
10英镑。
£10.
上了他的车,把车停好了。
Got in his car, parked up.
但就是这样。
But that were it.
然后你就来了。
Then that's when you came along.
正确的
Right.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
好的,如果你在这里签字,我就让你走。
Right, if you just sign here, I'll let you go.
你会确定开庭日期的。这可能意味着另一笔罚款。
You'll get a court date through. It'll likely mean another fine.
这次更严重
More severe this time
因为这是累犯,你看。
because it's repeat offences, you see.
这就是当你不能放任不管时会发生的事情。
This is just what happens when you can't leave it alone.
那个接你的家伙呢?
What about this bloke who picked you up?
他的车牌没有登记在他的名下。
His car number plates weren't registered in his name.
那和我有什么关系?
What's that got to do with me?
你从来没有见过他,或者他不是常客,或者。。。?
Well, you've never met him, or he's not a regular, or...?
我不知道他是谁。
I've no idea who he is.
他只是一些。。。
He's just some...
…只是一个普通人。
..just some ordinary guy.
嗯。
Mm.
你的名字叫约翰·威廉姆斯
You've given your name as John Williams
罗瑟勒姆的坎克洛。
of Canklow, Rotherham.
罗瑟勒姆没有坎克洛的约翰·威廉姆斯。
There is no John Williams of Canklow, Rotherham.
拜托,你的真名是什么?
So, come on. What's your real name?
萨克利夫。彼得·威廉·萨克利夫。
Sutcliffe. Peter William Sutcliffe.
从…起希顿花♥园♥巷。
From? Garden Lane, Heaton.
布拉德福德?
Bradford?
是的。
Aye.
那是你的真实姓名和地址,还是更多的谎言?
Now, is that your real name and address, or are those more lies?
不,不。你可以查一下。
No, no. You can check that.
那为什么第一次撒谎呢,彼得?
So why lie the first time, Peter?
我说了一个假名是因为我惊慌失措。
I said a fake name because I panicked.
我现在后悔了。我不该这么做。
I regret that now. I should never have done it.
你车上的那些车牌不属于你,是吗?
Those plates on your car, they don't belong to you, do they?
你偷了它们。为什么?
You stole them. Why?
不希望人们在红灯区看到你。
Didn't want people seeing you in red light areas.
进入红灯区并不违法。
It's not against the law to go in t'red light area.
我们并不是说是,妓♥女♥才是罪犯。
We're not saying it is. It's whores who are criminals.
我们不是在说别的。
We're not saying otherwise.
我们在问你为什么带着偷来的车牌到处开车。
We're asking why you'd be driving about with stolen plates.
那么你承认是你偷的?
So you're admitting that you stole them, then?
那么,你现在明白了吗?
So, you've got that now?
很抱歉
Sorry?
我已经承认了,所以你可以指控我,然后放我走。
I've admitted that, so you can charge me and let me go.
彼得,有什么急事吗?
Well, what's the big hurry, Peter?
我只想回去。仅此而已。
I just wanna get back. That's all.
去布拉德福德?
To Bradford?
是的,去布拉德福德,是的。
Yeah, to Bradford, aye.
很多开膛手的生意,
A lot of this Ripper business,
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表