剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
所有三重区域的目击事件都会被列入名单,
All triple area sightings is to go on a list,
名单上的任何一个家伙都可以期待来访。
any fella on that list can expect a visit.
希望他们的妻子不在。
Well, let's hope their wives aren't in.
希望他们是。
Let's hope they are.
嘿如果他们的妻子在,我们会小心行事。
Hey! If their wives are in, we tread carefully.
我们最不想做的事就是让这些人难堪。
The last thing we want to do is embarrass these men.
我们决心抓住这个人
In our determination to catch this man
我们正在把他赶出舒适区。
we're driving him out of his comfort zone.
他现在又犯错误了。
He is now making repeated mistakes.
可以公平地说,每个女性都处于危险之中吗?
Is it fair to say that every woman is at risk?
不经意地
Inadvertently.
那么,警长,你对约克郡的妇女有什么建议?
So, Chief Constable, what would your advice be to the women of Yorkshire?
待在家里。保持安全。
Stay home. Stay safe.
我想让你走进办公室,把这里的内容打出来。
I want you to go into that office and type up what's on here.
它是谁的?
Who's it from?
所以,我们都同意。不管是谁写的信,都寄了那盘磁带。
So, we're all agreed. Whoever wrote those letters, sent that tape.
如果不是他呢?是他。
And if it's not him? It's him.
我们召开新闻发布会,今晚在电视上播出。
We call a press conference, have it on television tonight.
有人会知道这个声音的。
Someone is going to know the voice.
你即将听到的声音
The voice you're about to hear
就是我们认为的所谓约克郡开膛手。
is the man we believe to be the so-called Yorkshire Ripper.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
接听电♥话♥:“谢谢你拨♥打♥这个免费电♥话♥号♥码。
ANSWERPHONE: 'Thank you for calling this freephone number.
“音调过后,你会听到那个人的声音
'After the tone, you will hear the voice of the man
据信是约克郡开膛手。
'believed to be the Yorkshire Ripper.
“如果你认出它,请联♥系♥西约克郡警方。”
'If you recognise it, please contact West Yorkshire Police.'
嘟嘟声
BEEP
”“我叫杰克。
'I'm Jack.
“我看你还是抓不到我。
'I see you are still having no luck catching me.
“我非常尊敬你,乔治,
'I have the greatest respect for you, George,
“但是,主啊,你现在已经追不上我了……”。。。
'but, Lord, you are no nearer catching me now...
'。。比四年前我刚开始的时候。
'..than four years ago when I started.
“我想你的孩子们让你失望了,乔治。
'I reckon your boys are letting you down, George.
“它们不会有多好吧?”
'They can't be much good, can they?'
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
MEG:Millgarth事故室?你还在和他联♥系♥吗?
MEG: Millgarth incident room? Are you still in touch with him?
嘈杂的谈话
HUBBUB OF CONVERSATIONS
好的,你能帮我描述一下他吗?
OK, can you describe him for me, please?
从Roker搬到Ryhope。。。
From Roker but moved to Ryhope...
在柯克盖特市场工作。非常感谢。
Works in Kirkgate Market. Thank you.
不,那很有用。你帮我挂电♥话♥好吗?
No, that's very useful. Will you just hold the line for me?
早上好,米尔加斯事故室?
Good morning, Millgarth incident room?
短发你说脾气暴躁吗?
Short hair. Short temper, did you say?
你能为我说话吗?
Can you speak up for me?
女警♥察♥:有什么特别之处吗?
POLICEWOMAN: Were there any peculiarities?
咳嗽好吗?
COUGHING All right?
说我可以每四小时吃两勺。
Says I can take two spoonfuls every four hours.
正确的
Right...
让我们完成这件事,然后我们去韦克菲尔德,见格雷戈里。
Let's get this done, and then we'll get down to Wakefield, see Gregory.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
奥尔德菲尔德。女人:“我找到了迈克·达格代尔。”
Oldfield. WOMAN: 'I've got Mike Dugdale.'
是 啊把他送过去。
Yeah. Send him through.
迈克?
Mike?
“看,我可以再把这个登上头版,但我需要一句话。”
'Look, I can put this on the front page again, but I need a quote.'
你的一些东西,让读者了解它的进展。
Something from you, give the readers a sense of how it's going.
好吧,告诉他们一切都很好。
Well, tell them it's going fine.
“他妈的,这是你能做的最好的事吗?”
'Fucking hell, is that the best you can do?'
很难说是奥斯卡·王尔德,是吗?
It's hardly Oscar Wilde, is it?
哦,是吗?告诉他们到目前为止有5万个电♥话♥打到热♥线♥,
Oh, aye? Tell 'em 50,000 calls so far to the hotline,
每天有2000个电♥话♥进入车站
2,000 calls coming into the station every day
我们比以往任何时候都更接近抓住这个混♥蛋♥。
and we're closer to catching this bastard than ever.
是的,在时间到来之前。
Yeah, not before time an' all.
对,根据字母和磁带,
Right, in light of the letters and the tape,
有五点可以消除。
there are five points of elimination.
第一,开膛手必须出生于1924年至1959年之间。
One - the Ripper must be born between 1924 and 1959.
他决不能是有色人种。电♥话♥铃♥声♥
He must not be coloured. TELEPHONE RINGS
你能把它摘下来吗?
Can you take that off the hook, please?
如果这很重要怎么办?他们会回电♥话♥的,不是吗?
What if it's important? They'll call back, won't they?
照你说的去做,别上当。
Just do as you're told, take it off the hook.
拨号♥音
DIAL TONE
他的鞋码不能超过9码。
He must not have a shoe size bigger than a 9.
他一定是B族,和杀害琼·哈里森的人一样。。。
He must be blood group B, same as whoever killed Joan Harrison...
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
让他们摆脱困境两分钟!
Take them off the hook for two bastard minutes!
终于对了。他说话一定带着乔迪口音。
Right, finally. He must speak with a Geordie accent.
任何不符合这五点的人,他们都走了。
Anybody not meeting these five points, they're gone.
清楚吗?所有静音:先生。
Is that clear? ALL MUTTERING: Sir.
SHOUTS:清楚了吗?是的,老板。
SHOUTS: Is it clear? ALL, FIRMLY: Yes, boss.
好的现在,只要把手♥机♥放回去,回去工作。我们走吧。
Good. Now, just put the phones back on, get back to work. Let's go.
吉姆。。。
Jim...
显然你也来了。
you're coming too, apparently.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONES RING
嘈杂的谈话
HUBBUB OF CONVERSATIONS
我已经被审问过一次了。77年底。
I've been questioned once already. End of '77.
就像我说的,这些只是例行的询问。
Like I said, these are just routine inquiries.
你去过哈德斯菲尔德、利兹和布拉德福德吗
Have you been to Huddersfield, Leeds and Bradford
在过去的12个月里,Watkins先生?
in the last 12 months, Mr Watkins?
这是关于你的蓝色福特Escort。
This is about your blue Ford Escort.
嗯,是的,我出差。
Well, yeah, I travel for work.
尼尔先生,你见过妓♥女♥吗?
Have you ever visited a prostitute, Mr Neale?
我们可以在这里做,也可以带你去车站。
We can do this here or we can take you down to the station.
一旦也许两次。
Once. Maybe twice.
但从来没有在哈德斯菲尔德。
But never in Huddersfield.
糖
Sugar?
两个:两个。
BOTH: Two, please.
布拉德福德或利兹怎么样?
What about Bradford or Leeds?
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
所以,你不知道你丈夫晚上去哪里,阿什沃斯夫人?
So, you don't know where your husband goes at night, Mrs Ashworth?
晚上?
At-At night?
只有他晚上开车到很晚才被发现。
Only he's been spotted out, driving late in the evenings.
好吧,如果他去任何地方,都会去看望他的教区居民。
Well, if he goes anywhere, it'll be to see his parishioners.
阿兰总是确保腾出时间。
Alan always makes sure to make time.
为什么?
Why?
他看起来像一个乏味的人吗?
Does he look like someone who goes off with prossies?
他没有必要,他抓住了我!
He's got no need, he's got me!
没关系,他们只是在工作。
It's all right, they're only doing t'job.
你愿意给我们一个笔迹样本吗?
Would you be willing to provide us with a handwriting sample?
也许是一封信或一页日记。
Maybe a letter or a page from a diary.
不是他!
It's not him!
好吧,让我们证明一下,然后这样,
Right, so let's prove it, and then that way,
我们不必第三次回来了。
we won't have to come back a third time.
先生先生
Sir. Sir.
有一家广♥告♥公♥司♥在监督它。
There's an advertising agency overseeing it.
预算是一百万英镑。前所未有的
Budget's a million pounds. Unprecedented.
如果有那么一刻
If ever there was a moment
利用磁带的利益,就是这样。
to capitalise on the interest of the tape, this is it.
我们推动每一条战线,电视,广播。
We push on every front, television, radio.
我们谈论的是全国5500块广♥告♥牌。
We're talking 5,500 billboards across the country.
这是个错误。
Well, it's a mistake.
不再谈论妓♥女♥,这都是关于声音的。
No more talk of prostitutes, this is all about the voice.
这是个错误。解释
It's a mistake. Explain.
我们应付不了。谁不能?
Well, we can't cope. Who can't?
没有人这座该死的建筑根本无法应付。
Nobody. The bloody building can't even cope.
必须加固所有索引卡的底部cos。
Had to reinforce the floor cos of all the index cards.
我们每天接到成千上万个电♥话♥。
We're taking thousands of calls a day as it is.
我们继续这个R项目
We carry on with this Project R
然后数字就要过去了。。。什么
then the numbers are just gonna go... What?
他们要做什么,乔治?双重的高音
What are they going to do, George? Double? Treble?
如果它能给我们打到我们需要的一个电♥话♥,那又有什么关系呢?
What the hell does it matter, if it gets us the one call we need?
这到底有什么关系?
What the hell does it matter?
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表