剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
我们为什么不拍张照片。。。你的。。。
Why don't we take a photograph... of you...
你最喜欢的玩具绝对排名第一?
with your absolute number one favourite toys?
怎么样?
How about it?
百叶窗咔嗒一声好了,大家看着这里。
SHUTTER CLICKS OK, everyone, looking here.
完美的好的。而且。。。
Perfect. OK. And...
百叶窗咔嗒一声。
SHUTTER CLICKS That's it.
如果我们要从公众那里得到任何帮助。。。
If we're to get any help from the public...
再多一对。。这就是信息。
Just a couple more. ..that's the message.
看这里,没错。
Look here, that's right.
她是四个孩子的母亲。
She were a mother of four kids.
妓♥女♥是不会进来的。
Prostitute don't come into it.
直接对着镜头。
Straight at the camera.
快门滴答声谢谢。
SHUTTER CLICKS Thank you.
快门咔嗒声
SHUTTER CLICKS
男:好的,走开!
MAN: Right, off you go!
听不见的
INAUDIBLE
好正确的
Well? Right.
最后一次见到她。。。沿着Meanwood路往回走就对了
Last sighting of her... is right the way back down Meanwood Road
就在上一次订单之后,那里和这里之间什么都没有。
just after last orders and then nothing between there and here.
停车场旁边的一片血迹斑斑的田野。
A bloody field next to a car park.
给你。这是你的第一条线索。
There you go. That's your first clue.
这就是为什么没有人在公共汽车上看到她,也没有人一直走到山上。
That's why no-one sees her on t'bus or walking all the way up t'hill.
这就是他把她带到这里的原因。
And that's why he brings her here.
不去某个领域。。。在停车场旁边。。。
Not to some field... next to a car park...
去一块田地旁边的停车场。凶手当时正在开车。
to a car park next to a field. The killer was driving.
他本来可以步行的。
He could've been on foot.
他本可以在俱乐部看到她之后就跟着她回家的。
He could have followed her home after seeing her in t'club.
谁带着扳手和刀子去俱乐部?
Who goes to a club wi' a spanner and knife?
是的,说得对。
Aye, fair point.
轻声细语
QUIET TALKING
音乐:蒂娜·查尔斯的《我爱你》
MUSIC: 'I Love To Love' by Tina Charles
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
他吹口哨唱歌♥
HE WHISTLES TO SONG
男:呃!嘿嘿!
MAN: Eh! Hey-hey-hey!
琳达和最后一个女人在哪里?呃?
Where's Linda and t'rest of t'wives? Eh?
我只是搭你的车回家吗?
Am I just your lift home, is that it?
是 啊看
Yeah. Look.
尼尔发现了。百米他说:“给妈妈。
Neil found that. Hm? He said "Give that to Mam.
“让她把一首歌♥放在自动点唱机上。让她振作起来。”
"Tell her to put a song on t'jukebox. Cheer her sen up."
正确的嘿!
Right! He-heyy!
现在我们开始。我们来了!他妈的!
Now we begin. Here we go! Fucking hell!
音乐:卖♥♥了我的摇滚乐(给它有趣的灵魂)
MUSIC: Sold My Rock 'n' Roll (Gave It For Funky Soul)
颤动
CHATTERING
对不起,亲爱的。
Excuse me, love.
模糊的
INDISTINCT
歌♥曲继续
SONG CONTINUES
播放新歌♥
NEW SONG PLAYS
百米我以前见过你。
Hm? I've seen you before.
好吧。
Hm. All right.
那么,呃,它是怎么工作的呢?呃。。。
How does it, er, work, then? Er...
你有我们可以去的地方吗?多少钱?
You got a place where we can go? How much?
音乐和喋喋不休
MUSIC AND CHATTERING CONTINUES
最后一次确认看到死者威尔玛·麦肯,
The last confirmed sighting of the dead woman, Wilma McCann,
凌晨1点在Meanwood路的拐角处。
was on the corner of Meanwood Road, at 1am.
我们现在想要的是任何一个
What we want now is for anyone who was either in
或者当时开车穿过Chapeltown地区
or driving through the Chapeltown area at that time
立即让我们知道他们自己。威尔玛是个母亲。
to make themselves known to us immediately. Wilma was a mother.
她的孩子们在等她,但她一直没回家。
Her kids were waiting for her, but she never made it home.
请,如果你有任何信息。。。站出来。。。
Please, if you have any information... come forward...
为了他们。
for their sake.
呃,格雷戈里警长来了。我看得出来。
Er, Chief Constable Gregory's here. I can see.
我看到奔驰车停在外面。
I saw the Mercedes parked up outside.
来检查一下我?我来这里不是为了做那种事。
Here to check up on me? I'm here to do nothing of the kind.
可爱的珍妮提供了一杯茶,
The lovely Jenny has provided a cup of tea,
而我。。。熟悉你的这张地图。
and I'm... familiarising myself with this map of yours.
我想知道,这里的箭头代表。。。
This arrow here, I was wondering, represents...
威尔玛·麦肯最后一次露面。
Last known sighting of Wilma McCann.
她就是在这里被杀的?先生
And this is where she was killed? Sir.
你所要做的就是弄清楚中间发生了什么。
And all you've got to do is figure out what happened in between.
所以…你是来检查我的。
So... you are here to check up on me.
我来这里是为了确保你有你需要的一切。
I'm dropping in to make sure you've got everything you need.
先生我们有一份29名嫌疑人的名单。。。
Sir... we have a list of 29 suspects...
我们在她的笔记本里找到的。
we found in her notebook.
我们一边说话一边努力克服它们。
We're working our way through them as we speak.
这个案子有趣的地方是。。。不是出于性动机。
What's interesting about this case, it's... not been motivated by sex.
他先杀了她。但这也不是纯粹的暴♥力♥。。。
He's killed her first. But it's not purely violence, either...
丹尼斯。你很自信,我对你充满信心。
Dennis. You are confident, and I have every confidence in you.
不,我来这里是为了确保你不要尝试
No, the reason I dropped by was to make sure you don't try
连续第三年不喝圣诞酒。饮料?
and duck the Christmas drinks for the third year running. Drinks?
这个新合并的家伙,我想让你见见。
This new merger - chaps I'd like you to meet.
嗯,先生,我……我一定会看看那天晚上是否有空。
Well, sir, I... I shall certainly see if I'm free that night.
你自♥由♥了。根据可爱的珍妮的说法,那就是。
You are free. According to the lovely Jenny, that is.
然后你可以给我适当的更新。
You can give me the proper update then.
打开电视
TV ON
妈妈
Mum!
唱颂歌♥的人唱着寂静的夜晚
CAROL SINGERS SING SILENT NIGHT
#一切都很平静
# All is calm
#一切都很光明
# All is bright
#圆你圣母和孩子#
# Round yon virgin Mother and child... #
我要拿钱吗?是 啊不
Shall I get money? Yeah. No.
是的,在我的包里。你不必这么做!
Yeah, in my bag. You don't have to!
#神圣的婴儿如此温柔
# Holy infant So tender and mild
#睡在天堂#
# Sleep in heavenly... #
你没有零钱。那我们到了。
You've not got any change. There we are, then.
你只有一张纸条。
You've only got a note.
#睡在天堂般的宁静中#
# Sleep in heavenly peace. #
非常感谢。非常感谢!非常好。
Thank you. Thank you so much! Very kind.
#一眼望去#
# At the sight... #
那是什么?呃?那他妈的是什么?!
What were that? Eh? What the fuck were that?!
你♥他♥妈♥的以为是什么?
What the fuck do you think it were?
你让我很难过,为什么?
You're giving me a hard time, for what?
这样你就可以开始到处撒钱了?!
So you can start chucking money about?!
我不是。。。我们陷入了困境!
I am not... We're in over our heads!
我不会让那些人——她横越马路-
I am not having those people - her across t'road -
我不会让她认为我们没有钱。但我们没有!
I am not having her thinking we don't have money. But we don't!
我不是。。。她轻声说:。。让他们的孩子再受苦
And I am not... SHE WHISPERS: ..having them kids suffer any more
比他们已经做的还要多。
than they already have done.
我希望我们的生活正常。我们陷入了困境。
I want our life just to be normal. We're in over our heads.
是你说的。
You're the one saying it.
那就继续吧,嗯?我们该怎么办?
So go on, then, eh? What we gonna do?
车门砰砰作响
DOOR SLAMS
她叹了口气,电♥话♥铃响了
SHE SIGHS, PHONE RINGS
约谈29名嫌疑人,排除29名嫌疑人。
29 suspects interviewed, 29 suspects eliminated.
前夫有点发现,但是,不,他是清白的。
Ex-husband took a bit of finding, but, nah, he's in the clear an' all.
我们已经分发了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥份传♥单♥,
We've handed out 10,000 leaflets,
我们挨家挨户地走访每一所房♥子
and we've gone door to-door on every house
在半英里半径内。酒吧?
in a half-mile radius. Pubs?
还有酒吧,是的。我们绕了他们两圈。还有每一家商店。
And the pubs, aye. We've gone round them twice. And every shop.
唯一的新证人是一个家伙
The only new witness is a bloke
她卖♥♥薯片和咖喱酱。什么时候
who sold her chips and curry sauce. When?
刚过一点。她很生气。他只记得这些。
Just after one. She were pissed. That's all he remembers.
正确的所以我们继续前进。挨家挨户。
Right. So we keep going. Door to door.
回酒吧去吧。打印更多的传♥单♥,打印更多的海报,
Go back to the pubs. Print more leaflets, print more posters,
设置更多的路障。
set up even more roadblocks.
你看,我认为如果我们最终这样做。。。
You see, I think if we end up doing that...
现在必须发生,吉姆。。。否则它会从人们的脑海中消失。
Has to happen now, Jim... else it'll fade from people's minds.
不,你是对的。你说得对。
No, you're right. You're right.
我需要告诉你一些事情。
I need to tell you something.
什么她叹了口气
What? SHE SIGHS
孙的生日那天有个男人,
There were this man at Eric's birthday,
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表