剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
那一直是布拉德福德的路,不是吗?
that's been up Bradford way, hasn't it?
过滤
Leach.
那是她的名字吗?
Was that her name?
学生。她是布拉德福德。
The student. She were Bradford.
你被问过开膛手的事吗,彼得?
You ever been questioned about the Ripper, Peter?
这有什么好笑的?
What's so funny about that?
看看我。
Look at me.
你有没有被问过?
Have you been questioned or not?
每个人都有。
Everybody has.
这个,是吗?就是那个。
This one, is it? It's that one there.
正确的
Right.
DC Nunn。
DC Nunn.
哪里
Where?
我对此表示怀疑。他从来没有去过谢菲尔德。
Well, I doubt it. He's never done Sheffield.
他有什么口音?
What accent's he got?
明天一点?你没有机会。
At one in t'morning? You've no chance.
不,这里没有其他人,
No, there's nobody else here,
如果有的话,他们会告诉你同样血腥的事情。
and if there were, they'd tell you the same bloody thing.
那就保释他吧。
Well, bail him, then.
利兹不会派人的。他们说太晚了。
Leeds won't send anyone. They're saying it's too late.
所以他们很乐意保释他?
So they're happy to bail him?
我们不能让他过夜,德斯。不是在偷来的盘子里。
Well, we can't keep him overnight, Des. Not on stolen plates.
尤其是如果他承认了。
Especially if he's admitted it.
那不是我们扣留他的原因。
Well, that wouldn't be the reason we're holding him.
那就是借口。
That'd be the excuse.
我们应该听从他们的建议。
We should follow their advice.
鲍勃说得对,先生。
Bob's right, sir.
如果利兹队不介意,我们为什么要这样做?
If Leeds aren't bothered, why should we be?
因为我们在这里,我们能感觉到。
Because we're here, and we can feel it.
我们可以感觉到有些地方不对。
We can feel that something ain't right.
刮擦
SCRAPING
我以为你回家了。
I thought you were off home.
是只有我一个人,还是车停错了?
Is it just me or is the car parked wrong?
赌客通常停车时指向远离道路的地方
Punters usually park pointing away from the road
以阻止人们在做生意时看到他们。
to stop people seeing in when they're doing the business.
他面朝外。你还记得吗?
He were facing out. Do you remember?
就像他想快速逃离一样。大概
Like he wanted a quick getaway. Maybe.
或者他不想做♥爱♥。
Or he weren't wanting sex.
如果他不想做♥爱♥,他会怎么办?
So if he weren't wanting sex, what were he gonna do?
但是用什么呢?很抱歉
But what with? Sorry?
好如果他是开膛手,他身上就会有武器,
Well... if he's t'Ripper, he'd have had weapons on him,
锤子和。。。
a hammer and...
但我们搜查了他,搜查了他的车。他从未有过owt。
But we searched him, searched his car. He never had owt.
上下快速移♥动♥
Bob.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
是的,没关系。
Yeah, that's fine.
好的,是的,现在帮你查一下。
OK, yep, checking for you now.
谢谢再见
Thanks. Bye.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONES RINGING
振铃继续
RINGING CONTINUES
福特海盗。
Ford Corsair.
看
Look.
天啊,苏。
God, Sue.
我去拿其他的。
I'll get the others.
早晨早晨
Morning. Morning.
叫嚣
CLAMOURING
控告
Sue?
控告
Sue.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
他们。。。他们抓到他了吗?
Have they... Have they got him?
这样想吧。
Think so.
是的,所以,他们把他关在家里,这个家伙,过夜。
Right, so, they've kept him in, this fella, overnight.
所以,他们说的是其中一个警♥察♥回去了,
So, what they're saying is one of the coppers went back,
在这些垃圾箱旁边看了一眼,
had a look down by the side of these bins, you know,
他们在哪里偷了他,他们就是在那里找到的。
where they've nicked him, and that's where they've found it.
找到什么了?
Found what?
锤子和刀子。菜刀,和他在雷特卡身上用的一样。
Hammer and knife. Kitchen knife, same as he used on Rytka.
该死的。给谢菲尔德打电♥话♥。
Fucking 'ell. Phone Sheffield.
告诉他们我想让那场戏无效。
Tell 'em I want that scene sterile.
再也没有警♥察♥到处乱跑了。
No more coppers tramping about and toing and froing.
不,公平地说,他们确实找到了武器。
Well, no, look - to be fair, they did find the weapons.
没有什么能把武器和他联♥系♥起来,是吗?
There's nothing to link the weapons to him, is there?
除非有指纹。有指纹吗?
not unless there's prints. Are there prints?
好吧,我的意思是,我们必须等待。那么他现在在哪里?
Well, I mean, we've gotta wait. So where is he now?
他们要把他带到西约克郡
Well, they're bringing him to West Yorkshire
这样我们就可以接管。
so we can take over.
好吧这些是他的详细信息?
All right. And these are his details?
是 啊
Yeah.
给我乔治·奥德菲尔德。
Get me George Oldfield.
现在,来吧,这是什么?
Now, come on, what is it?
百米这就是我们努力的方向。
Hm? This is everything we've worked towards.
这就是他。
This is him.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
PHONE RINGS
格兰奇摩尔。
Grange Moor.
乔治。是 啊他们认为他们抓住了他。
George. Yeah... they think they've got him.
他叫彼得·萨克利夫。卡车司机。”
'His name's Peter Sutcliffe. Lorry driver.'
“就在我们讲话的时候,他们正在把他带回西约克郡。”
'They're getting him back to West Yorkshire as we speak.'
我们以前来过这里,迪克是的,我知道。”
We've been here before, Dick. 'Yeah, I know.'
你必须绝对确定。
You have to be absolutely sure.
“同意,但我会继续干下去的。”
'Agreed, but I'll get on it.'
线路断开
LINE DISCONNECTS
彼得·萨克利夫夫人?
Mrs Peter Sutcliffe?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we have a word?
萨克利夫夫人,你丈夫被警方拘留了。
Mrs Sutcliffe, your husband is in police custody.
他昨晚被带到谢菲尔德,
He was brought in last night in Sheffield,
就在我们说话的时候被转移了。
being transferred as we speak.
电视新闻剧
TV NEWS PLAYS
好吧,亲爱的,听着。
OK, listen love.
我在英格兰北部有一半的侦探
I've got half the detectives in the north of England
说你的彼得是约克郡开膛手-
saying that your Peter is The Yorkshire Ripper -
下定决心。
minds made up.
所以,如果你想告诉我什么,可能会劝阻他们
So if there's anything you wanna tell me that might dissuade them
从这个观点来看,无论如何,现在是时候说出来了。
from that opinion, anything at all, this is the time to say it.
你介意我们问几个问题吗?
Do you mind if we ask a few questions?
FAINT:只是一些细节。
FAINT: Just some specifics.
可以吗,索尼娅?
Would that be all right, Sonia?
你介意我叫你索尼娅吗?
Do you mind if I call you Sonia?
Sonia,我有一份约会清单,
Sonia, I have a list of dates,
所以如果你能想出任何方法来证明。。。
so if you can think of any way to demonstrate...
他本来会在上班的。
He would've been at work.
很抱歉或者他和我在一起。
Sorry? Or he was with me.
但是萨克利夫夫人,我还没有问你日期。
But Mrs Sutcliffe, I haven't asked you the dates yet.
电视剧
TV PLAYS
1975年10月30日。现在,我们知道那是五年前的事了。
30th of the 10th, 1975. Now, we know that's five years ago.
我们知道彼得的下落是至关重要的。
It's vitally important that we know the whereabouts of Peter.
圣女:索尼娅,这真的。。。约翰。
FAINT: Sonia, this is really... John.
少了一个。
There's one missing.
我会打电♥话♥给米尔加斯。
I'll call Millgarth.
他的名字有三次是名义上的,
His name's in nominal three times,
他的车在车里多次,
his car's in vehicle multiple times,
他被列入三重区域目击名单。。。
and he's listed in triple-area sightings...
我们尽了自己的一份力,你知道吗?
We did our bit, you know?
如果是他,那么一切都记录在正确的位置。
If it's him, then everything were logged and in the right places.
这是我们所能做的。
It's all we could do.
但如果我们那样做了,那么他们一定已经出局了。
But if we did that, then they must've been out.
他们一定已经采访过他了。他们一定做了。
They must've interviewed him already. They must've done.
他们做到了。。。。不止一次。
They did.... more than once.
太多人站在那里无所事事
MAN: Far too many people stood around doing nothing
当有很多工作要做的时候。
when there's plenty of work to be done.
所以现在就开始吧!
So get on with it now!
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表