剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
好像她们这些女孩有选择的余地。
As if them girls have a choice.
电♥话♥铃♥声♥
TELEPHONE RINGS
你好
Hello?
她叹了口气
SHE SIGHS
“我很高兴你接走了,而不是他。
'I'm glad you picked up and not him.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间才打电♥话♥。
'I'm sorry it's took me so long to ring.
“唐娜?”进展如何?
'Donna?' How's it been going?
明亮的
Brilliant.
我甚至有自己的车。
I've even got my own car.
它是绿色的。
It's green.
“你呢?”
'How 'bout you?'
是的,也是。事情很精彩。
Yeah, same. Things are brilliant.
“那情况好了吗?”
'Things are better, then?'
哦,是的。Miles。
Oh, yeah. Miles.
你还在…吗。。。?
Are you still...?
不,我已经把这些都抛在脑后了。
No. I've put all that behind me.
相同的
Same.
我已经放弃了。
I've given all that up.
这不是你想永远做的事情,是吗?
It's not something you want to be doing forever, is it?
“听着,我在想。。。
'Listen, I were thinking...
”“我可能会回来。
'I might come back.
“一个周末开车回去。你知道,给我生日
'Drive back one weekend. Y'know, for me birthday.'
不,是的,你应该。肯定
No, yeah, you should. Definitely.
“听着。。。
'And listen...
如果有什么事发生,如果我。。。
'if something comes up, if I...
'。。不管什么原因都回不来了,我给你打电♥话♥。
'..can't get back for whatever reason, I'll ring you.
好吗?我保证会给你打电♥话♥。
'OK? I promise I'll ring you.
“塔拉。”线条切割
'Ta-ra.' LINE CUTS
“这就是我想给你看的。”
'This is what I wanted to show you.'
我昨天才打卡的。
I only clocked this yesterday.
威尔玛·麦肯的尸体在那里被发现。
Wilma McCann's body were found there.
她还活着。。。那里
And she lived... there.
杰恩·麦克唐纳刚刚住了一段路。
Jayne MacDonald just lived over t'road.
那是同一条街上的两个受害者。
That's two victims in t'very same street.
现在,他们把所有的东西都放在利兹,
Now, they put everything into Leeds,
所以他开始在布拉德福德杀人。
so he starts killing in Bradford.
他们把所有的东西都放进了Bradford,然后他回来了,
They put everything into Bradford, and he comes back here,
就在他开始的地方。
right where he started.
谁能说开膛手不住在这里?
Well, who's to say t'Ripper doesn't live here an' all?
他可以住在其中一栋房♥子里。
He could live in one of them houses.
他可能…他现在可能在监视我们。
He could be... He could be watching us right now.
好吧,我告诉你。
Well, I tell you what.
如果他能看到我们,他应该很恐慌。
If he can see us, he should be panicking.
因为他正看着两个要抓住他的人。
Cos he's looking at the two men who are gonna catch him.
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表