剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表
也是七分。
Also a seven.
杰克逊,阿特金森。
Jackson, Atkinson.
完全一样的靴子。
Exact same boot.
完全是同一个人。
Exact same man.
不,上帝的土地上没有路。我不应该说任何话。
No. No way on God's earth. I should never have said anything.
你不应该自愿的。
You should never have volunteered.
有人问我,情况并非如此。
It weren't like that, I were asked.
询问或告知?这是一样的事情。
Asked or told? It's the same thing.
他们是负责人——如果他们问,他们就说。
They're the men in charge - if they're asking, they're telling.
一切都组织得很好。我要一台收音机。哦,太好了(!)
And it's all properly organised. I'll have a radio. Oh, great (!)
会有男人和所有人,以防发生任何事情。
And there'll be men and all, in case anything happens.
这就是它的工作原理。
This is how it works.
他们本可以问任何人,鲍勃,但他们问了我。
They could've asked anyone, Bob, but they asked me.
那么,什么,你必须…打扮一下?所以
So, what, you'll have to... dress up? So...
模糊不清的喋喋不休
INDISTINCT CHATTER
你得打扮一下。作为一个妓♥女♥。
You'll have to dress up. As a hooker.
是 啊
Yeah.
那么男人能做什么?开车经过,看着你?
So men can what? Drive by and look at you?
这样男人们就可以开车经过,我也可以看着他们。
So men can drive by and I can look at them.
汽车喇叭
CAR HORN HONKS
储物柜猛击
LOCKER SLAMS
敲门
KNOCK AT DOOR
你准备好了吗?
DOMAILLE: You ready?
对好的,我们会在t'car。
Yes. Right, we'll be in t'car.
脚步声渐渐远去
FOOTSTEPS RECEDE
好的,我们把车停在这儿,在拐角处。那样的话,没人能发现我们。
Right, we'll park here, on t'corner. That way, nobody can spot us.
你想为我再试试你的收音机吗?测试。
You wanna try your radio again for me? Testing.
任何汽车,赌客,任何你不喜欢的东西-
Any cars, punters, anything you don't like -
你悄悄地说出来,我们就把它写下来。
you say it quietly, and we'll write it down.
任何人都开始想要生意-
Anyone starts wanting business -
你不是在工作,只是在等一个伴侣。好啊
you're not working, just waiting for a mate. OK?
先生
Sir.
”“啊。我们到了。
'Ey. We're here.
我们让小伙子们偷偷把车停在路边。
We got lads undercover parked up the road.
没有人能靠近你。
No-one can get near you.
她看起来不错。
She looks good.
狗叫
DOG BARKING
男:你在做生意?多少钱?
MAN: You doing business? How much?
不,我只是。。。
No. I'm just...
我不是。我只是在等一个伴侣。
I'm not. I'm just waiting for a mate.
荡♥妇♥。
Slut.
哦。我的同伴站在那里。
Oi. My mate stands there.
我说我的伙计去那里。
I said me mate goes there.
当她来的时候,你必须做一个,好吗?
When she comes, you'll have to do one, all right?
正确的
Right.
“你在哪里?”
'Where are you?'
你说你要出来,你在哪里?
You said you were coming out, so where are you?
我们确实说过,乔治。我们做到了。你说过你会在这里。
W-We did say that, Georgie. We did. You said you'd be here.
希尔曼猎人,格雷。
Hillman Hunter, Grey.
注册Kilo Uniform Golf 7。
Registration Kilo-Uniform-Golf-seven.
他来过几次了。
He's been round a few times.
嗯,快板也是如此,我想是的。
Erm, same goes for an Allegro, I think that was.
绿色
Green.
类似X光的。。。
X-ray-Mike...
维克多六号♥。
..Victor-six.
她喘着粗气
SHE GASPS
还有一个徒步的男人。
And a man on foot, over.
白色,或者希腊语。
White, or Greek, maybe.
他似乎。。。
He appears to be...
嘿事实上,我只是想…嘿。
Hey. In fact, I'm just going to... Hey.
做生意?呃,没有。对不起。
Doing business? Er, no. Sorry.
是的,你是。我不是,亲爱的。我要回家了。
Yeah, you are. I'm not, love. I'm off home.
SHE裤子你要去哪里?
SHE PANTS Where you going?
哎哟!她喘着粗气
Oi! SHE GASPS
操。。。哎哟!
Fuck... Oi!
你好你能听到我说话吗?炉渣
Hello?! Can you hear me? Slag!
裤子还在继续我站在Gathorne的后面!
PANTING CONTINUES I'm on the back of Gathorne!
急促的脚步,气喘吁吁
RAPID FOOTSTEPS, PANTING
她关上窗户你在哪里?!
SHE BANGS WINDOW Where were you?!
你为什么什么都没说?!
Why the bloody hell didn't you say anything?!
你去哪儿了?
Where did you go?
我在喊,我就在上面跑!
I were shouting, I were running right up there!
你把按钮按到位了吗?
Did you push t'button in properly?
什么
What?
如果你不按,就听不见你说话。
If you don't press it, can't hear you.
狗叫
DOG BARKING
男:可能会有人出来。
MAN: Someone might come out.
那条狗总是吠叫。没有人会视而不见。
That dog's always barking. No-one takes a blind bit of notice.
Fiver优先。
Fiver first.
你知道,我们以前也这样做过。
We've done this before, you know.
去年。
Last year.
我只是因为是你才停下来的,你知道吗?
I only stopped cos it were you, you know that, don't you?
妈的。
Shit.
下次我得给你双倍的小费。
I'll have to give you double next time.
你不会的。你现在就给我,否则你就不会生病。
You won't. You'll give it me now or you're not getting owt.
来吧
Come on.
不要那样。
Don't be like that.
比如什么?
Like what?
说下次我会给你双倍。
Said I'd give you double next time.
“啊,不,你要去哪儿?”啊!
'Ey, no, where you going? 'Ey!
不,来吧。
No, come on, 'ey.
来吧!她大叫
Come 'ere! SHE CRIES OUT
回去关上他妈的门,你这个笨蛋。。。
Get back in 'ere and shut the fucking door, you stupid...
她抓伤了啊!他妈的!
SHE SCRATCHES Agh! Fucking hell!
她挣扎着,他咕哝着
SHE STRUGGLES, HE GRUNTS
上帝啊
Jesus!
关上那该死的门。
Shut that fucking door.
他裤子操。。。
HE PANTS Fuck...
她变得愚蠢。。。
SHE GROANS Stupid...
你咬。。。我会打断你♥他♥妈♥的脖子!
You bite... and I'll break your fucking neck!
皮带JANGLES No。。。
BELT JANGLES No...
吠叫仍在继续
BARKING CONTINUES
好吧,亲爱的?
All right, love?
是唐娜,不是吗?
It's Donna, in't it?
我们这次做了什么,唐娜?你能让我一个人呆着吗?
What we done this time, Donna? Can you leave me alone, please?
你不会得到一个像那样的赌客。
You won't get a punter looking like that.
不知道你在说什么。
Don't know what you're on about.
你要去哪里,唐娜?
Where are you going, Donna?
管好我自己的事。你♥他♥妈♥的也应该如此。
To mind my own fucking business. And so should you fucking be.
我们本来打算让你一个人呆着的。
We were gonna leave you alone.
你因涉嫌拉客而被捕。
You are under arrest on suspicion of soliciting.
你什么都不用说
You do not have to say anything
除非你希望你这样做,但你说了什么
unless you wish you do so, but what you do say
可以写下来作为证据。现在上车!
may be written down and given as evidence. Now get in!
她抽泣
SHE SNIFFS
完成了吗?
Is it done?
是 啊
Yeah.
你还好吗?
You all right?
嘿
Hey.
什么
What?
你觉得你能把这个带回家吗?
Well, d'you think you can bring this home with you?
不
No.
不
No.
我要换衣服了。
I'm gonna get changed.
“我应该住院,我应该。不在这儿。”
'I should be in hospital, I should. Not here.'
你没有权利。
You've no right.
我们完全有权利。为什么?
We've every right. Why?
因为你被捕了。
Cos you're under arrest.
为什么?你知道为什么。
Why?! You know why.
为成为一名普通妓♥女♥而游荡。
Loitering for the purpose of being a common prostitute.
剧集 | 漫长的阴影(2023) | 导航列表