剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
The victory was ours. -You could say that, Lord King.
国王驾到 全体起立致意
Hey! All stand for the king!
我的儿子带领我们取得了这场胜利
My son, who has led us to such victory!
你在战场上的英雄行为
Your heroism on the field of battle
将被载入史册 永远流传
will live on in the songs and in the chronicles.
我们能活下来都归功于你
To you, we owe our life.
-也归功于丹麦人 国王大人 -没错 还有丹麦人
Also to the Danes, Lord King. -Yes, also to the Danes.
你们可以在这里和平地生活
Who may live in these lands in peace.
诺桑比亚的乌特雷德领主
Lord Uhtred of Northumbria,
祝贺你恢复继承权
I congratulate you on restoring your birthright.
你为子孙赢得了荣誉 并给他们带去慰藉和治愈
You honor your children and bring them solace and healing.
愿这片土地永远属于你的子嗣
May these lands be held by your descendants for all eternity.
世世代代繁荣生息
Let the sons of your sons profit for generations!
我们为什么要去堡垒
Why are we going to the fortress?
-去见贝班堡的新领主 -为什么
To meet the Lord of Bebbanburg. -Why?
这是骗我去学经♥文♥的花招吗
Is this a trick to make me learn scripture?
我才没那么低级 奥斯伯特 我做了一个小调查
I know better than that, Osbert. No, I made a little inquiry
我想新领主也许能 告诉你一些关于你身世的事
and I think the new lord might be able to tell you something of your origins.
你觉得他可能见过我的父亲吗
You think he may have once met my father?
是的 差不多吧
Yes. Something like that.
你值得这一战 我最亲爱的姑娘
You were worth the fight, my dearest girl.
你的母亲会为你骄傲的
Your mother would be proud.
我有一件礼物要给你
I have a gift for you.
伤员怎么样了
How are the wounded?
有些人还需要一段时间才能恢复
Some will take a while to recover.
你可以留在贝班堡照顾他们吗
Perhaps you might...stay and care for them here at Bebbanburg.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我认为这个主意很妙
I think that is an excellent idea.
海风对治疗各种疾病都有好处
The sea air is very good for all manners of illness.
当然 我要能看见海景的房♥间
I shall of course need rooms with a sea view.
让我们像兄弟般设宴庆祝
We will feast like brothers.
你对我们家的恩情几辈子都无法还清
For truly what you have done for my family cannot be matched in many lifetimes.
这是我们欠你的
The debt is ours.
宴会后我将当众接受你的宣誓
We will feast and then I shall accept your oath before the people.
待到英格兰统一 苏格兰人彻底被击败
We will share the moment England is finally made whole
让我们共享胜利的时刻
and defeat the Scottish claim forever.
康斯坦丁已经放弃争夺 这片土地的所有权
Constantin has withdrawn his claim to these lands.
他为什么要这样做
Why would he do that?
因为我提出不把这些地割让给你
Because I offered not to cede these lands to you.
相反 我们将保持独♥立♥ 不向任何一方效忠以确保和平
Instead we will remain between the two, sworn to neither, to ensure peace.
这里的人♥民♥流淌着撒克逊人的血
The people here are Saxon in their blood.
的确 但他们不属于你的王国
Indeed, but they're not part of your kingdom.
我们敬你为我们的君主
We recognize you as our overlord and we will pay you homage,
但这片土地将仅仅属于诺桑比亚
but these lands will remain Northumbria's and Northumbria's alone.
在你的有生之年 它们不会成为英格兰的一部分
They will not become part of England in your lifetime.
我们为你做了那么多 你现在却选择背叛韦塞克斯家族
After everything we've given you, you choose now to betray the House of Wessex?
我没有背叛谁 我相信韦塞克斯家族终将统一英格兰
I betray nothing. The House of Wessex will unite England eventually, I'm sure of it.
我相信你是你所属土地的真正的王
I believe you are the true king of the lands you hold,
但能统一这个国家的人
but the man who can unify this country must be a figure
必须是一个可以将人♥民♥ 团结在一起的人
behind which the people can stand together as one.
事实证明你不是那个人
You have shown that you are not that man.
你导致了撒克逊人和丹麦人不和
You have sown discord between Saxon and Dane.
统一的一天会来临的 耐心等待吧
The future will come. Wait for it.
大家注意
Hey!
敬贝班堡
To Bebbanburg!
敬贝班堡
To Bebbanburg!
乌特雷德
Uhtred! Uhtred! Uhtred!
乌特雷德
Uhtred! Uhtred! Uhtred!
乌特雷德
Uhtred! Uhtred! Uhtred! Uhtred!
乌特雷德
Uhtred! Uhtred! Uhtred! Uhtred...
我是乌特雷德 郡长乌特雷德之子
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
我被剥夺了继承权 被迫在这片土地上漂泊多年
I was torn from my birthright and cursed to wander these lands for many years.
但现在 作为诺桑比亚的领主
But now, as Lord of Northumbria,
我成了韦塞克斯王室的眼中钉
I am a thorn in the side of the House of Wessex.
我是他们统一英格兰的唯一阻碍
I am all that stands between them and a united England.
阿尔弗雷德的梦想 能在我的有生之年实现吗
Will Alfred's dream be fulfilled in my lifetime?
如果能实现 谁又将统治这里
And if so, who will rule here?
会是以血统论
Will blood prevail?
还是再次由新王在战场上杀死旧王
Or will king slay king once again on the battlefield?
我不知道诸神会如何选择
I do not know what the gods choose.
但现在我更确信他们是站在我这边的
But now I am more certain they are on my side.
虽然我的故事不由我自己编排
And though my story has been woven by hands that are not my own,
但我的人生箴言仍然成立
the words I live by still stand true.
我是乌特雷德 郡长乌特雷德之子 忠告你 也忠告我自己
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred. For you and for myself...
命运决定一切
destiny is all!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表