剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
如果海斯顿登陆并且一切按计划进行
Haesten makes landfall and all goes to plan,
时间就足够了
long enough.
大人
My lord.
又有一艘船沉了
The seas have betrayed another ship.
此海岸是贝班堡的威特加的领地
This shore is the land of Wihtgar of Bebbanburg.
你知道的
You know this.
我们没想擅自闯入
We do not seek to trespass,
只是在等着打捞我们的货物
only to wait for our cargo and salvage it.
-修女 和你同行的人是谁 -是运文物去林迪斯法恩贩卖♥♥的商人
Who travels with you, Nun? -A trader bringing relics to Lindisfarne.
请你自报家门
Name yourself.
我叫海斯顿 就让我们等到涨潮吧
Haesten. Allow us to wait for the tide
我可以给你一些战利品
and you can have some spoils.
在这儿等着吧
Wait here.
路断了
The path has gone.
还有别的路吗 我们能自己回去吗
Is there another way? Can we go back on ourselves?
没时间了 快要涨潮了 士兵们会离开哨岗
There's no time. The tide is turning. Men will be leaving their posts.
你一直就想死在贝班堡
You always wanted to die at Bebbanburg.
少说几句 我们爬上去吧
Less talk. We climb.
不要提供帮助
Offer no help.
现在可不是分心做慈善的时候
Now is not the time to be distracted by acts of local charity.
国王大人 我们已经热情款待了 您和埃塞尔海姆大人
Lord King, we have extended much hospitality to you and Lord Aethelhelm.
请允许我索取战利品作为酬劳
Allow me to claim the spoils as recompense.
是什么货物
What's the cargo?
盐和文物
Salt and relics.
当潮水涨上来 可能还会有更多
When the tide comes in, more may follow.
在我的领地 冲上岸的东西都是我的
On my land, I take what washes in.
习俗的确是这样 你请自便
That is indeed the custom. You may do as you see fit.
不过
But...
要小心别中了计谋
I'd be wary of a ploy.
丹麦人会在进攻前几周派人出去侦察
Danes send men to observe in the weeks before they attack.
一旦我们启程南下
Once we have departed south,
你可能就要任凭海寇摆布了
you may be at the mercy of sea raiders.
到时你会求着我们回来
Then you'll seek to welcome us.
你们几个去海岸 你们几个去中庭
You men, to the shore. You men, to the courtyard.
等潮水来了尽管拿吧
You may take your fill as the tide turns.
-那是堂弟吗 -是的 长相不太相似
Is that the cousin? -Yes. There's not such a resemblance.
我一看就知道他是个贪婪的人
I know a greedy man when I see one.
你们应该有很多共同点 应该能和他聊很久
You should have much in common. You should be able to keep him talking.
感谢你允许我们在此打捞财物
Thank you for allowing us to gather our treasure.
我们看看还会冲上来什么 然后就离开你的领地
We will see what else washes up and leave your land.
不客气 你们也可以算是我的客人吧
Not at all, consider yourself my guests.
到堡垒里来吧 里面有炉火
Come into the fortress where we have fire.
谢谢你的好意 但我们还有很多事要做
That is a kindness, but we have much to do.
我需要把朝圣者运送到岛上
I have pilgrims I need to ferry to the island.
这里对旅行者来说太危险了
Too many dangers present themselves to travelers here.
到堡垒里来吧
Come into the fortress.
我们即将举办一场婚宴 也希望能分享这种喜悦
A wedding feast is imminent and that is a delight we wish to share.
我的手下会帮你们收集货物 当然 我们会收取一点好处
My men will gather your cargo, though, of course we will take a tribute.
弟兄们 尽情享用财富吧
Take your fill of the riches, men!
海斯顿可是很慷慨的
Haesten is feeling generous.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
把手给我
Give me your hand! Give me your hand!
把另一只手给我
Give me your other hand!
拉 往上拉
Pull! Pull up!
谢谢你们
Thank you.
快点 能拿多少拿多少 然后回岗位去
Quickly grab what you can and return to your posts.
留意有没有别的丹麦船只
And keep an eye out for more Danish ships!
我想找个僻静的地方换衣服
I'd like somewhere quiet to dress.
堡垒里有女子宿舍吗
Are there ladies' quarters in the fortress?
你可以去厨房♥看看 那里有一些女人
You may find your way down to the kitchen. There are some women there.
这一根
This one.
这看起来最不结实 试试吧
This repair looks weakest. Try it.
太快太响了
Too fast and too loud!
我听不到任何人的声音
I cannot hear anyone.
我想海斯顿已经把他们引到海岸去了
I think Haesten has got them to the shore.
海斯顿
Haesten!
这张脸我可不会忘记
Now that is a face I would not forget.
你就是那个遭遇海难的可怜人吗
Are you the poor soul that was shipwrecked?
是的
Yes.
我不记得你是谁了 大人
I do not recall you, Lord.
是
No.
你好像是不记得了
No, it seems you do not.
我们上一次见面时
The last time we met,
你把我关在阿尔弗雷德的墓里
you imprisoned me in Alfred's tomb.
温切斯特之围 它深深印刻在我的记忆中
Siege at Winchester, it is imprinted on my memory.
但你后来还是活得很滋润
And yet you lived and thrived afterwards.
我们当年都还
We were both...
很年轻
younger men.
我的孙子之后好几年都难以入睡
My grandson barely slept for years afterwards.
我的身子已经暖和了
Well, I have removed the icicles from my balls
我要上路了
and will be on my way.
再待一会儿吧 海斯顿
Stay a while, Haesten.
我们有那么多共同的回忆
We have such memories to share.
把洞堵上
Block the hole.
这样就行了
That's enough.
大人
Lord.
给你
Hey, hey.
给 你是最容易被认出来的
Here, you are most likely to be recognized.
如果你们俩中有人暴露了怎么办
What if one of you two gets spotted?
我自有计划
I've a plan for that.
走吧 我们去找埃尔芙温
Come on. Let's find Aelfwynn!
-国王大人 请等乌特雷德的信♥号♥♥ -我们一直在等 却什么也没听到
Lord King, wait for Uhtred's signal. -We have waited and heard nothing.
随着时间流逝 优势正在消失
The time offered to prevail is slipping away.
可乌特雷德和埃尔芙温怎么办 他们会被杀死的
But what of Uhtred or Aelfwynn? They will be killed!
-这太疯狂了 -是的
This is madness. -Yes.
但我们必须服从
But we must follow.
那是苏格兰国王吗
Is that the King of the Scots?
对
Aye.
大人
Lord!
大人
Lord!
你们几个
You men!
去中庭待着
Stay in the courtyard.
康斯坦丁为什么派手下来这里
Why does Constantin place his men here?
我们不能透露保护大人安全的措施
We do not discuss what measures we take.
好
Aye!
康斯坦丁国王
King Constantin?
你的手下误入了不该待的地方
Your man strays where he is not wanted.
他不是我的手下
He's no man of mine.
我想你被骗了 威特加大人
I think you've been fooled, Lord Wihtgar.
你们是怎么让守卫放你们进来的
How did you get past my men?
你们也是"遭遇船难"的丹麦人吗
Are you shipwrecked Danes also?
对他们严刑逼供
Torture them for answers.
让他们看看海寇的下场
Show them what any sea raider would face.
你们真是大好人
You do God's work, my friends.
等我的下一批货物到了 会给你们双倍报酬
You shall make twice this on my next cargo.
-埃尔芙温小姐 -是
Lady Aelfwynn? -Yes?
-过来 -不
Come. -No!
来吧 我是想救你出去
Come! I'm trying to rescue you!
这句话我已经听过很多次了 但没有一次是真的
I have heard that many times before and it's never been true.
埃尔芙温小姐 我是海斯顿大人
Lady Aelfwynn, I am Lord Haesten.
-我是你亲生父亲的朋友 -海斯顿大人
I was a friend of your true father! -Lord Haesten?
你曾试图杀死我母亲 救命
Tried to kill my mother! Help!
救救我 国王大人
Help me! Lord King!
这个人想绑♥架♥我
This man is trying to seize me.
她误会了
The girl is mistaken.
如果我冒犯了这位小姐 我道歉
If I offended the young lady, I apologize.
我们与女性相处的方式和你们不一样
Our ways with women are not the same as yours.
我是个正直的人 你们或许误会我了
I'm a man of honor. Perhaps I am misunderstood.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表