剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德 郡长乌特雷德之子
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
紧急消息传到了艾福维奇
Urgent news has reached Eoferwic.
-埃尔芙温被半路劫持了 -被谁
Aelfwynn was captured on the road. -By who?
我们认为那些人是雇来的
We believe them to be hired men.
我们怀疑他们与埃塞尔海姆大人有关
We suspect an association with Lord Aethelhelm.
我的命运也因此而改变了
And my fate has altered accordingly.
埃塞尔海姆大人正在煽动叛乱
Lord Aethelhelm is fomenting rebellion.
他已与康斯坦丁结盟
He has made an alliance with Constantine
并承诺将埃尔芙温小姐嫁给他
and has offered him the hand of Lady Aelfwynn.
-去哪里能找到他 -在这里以北的一个堡垒
Where will we find him? -In a fortress north of here,
名叫贝班堡
name of Bebbanburg.
堂弟威特加偷走了我的长子继承权
My birthright, stolen from me by my cousin Wihtgar.
你的名字将被遗忘
Your name will be forgotten!
现在我有机会把它夺回来
Now I have a chance to take it back.
我将率领韦塞克斯士兵 把苏格兰人赶出边界
I lead the men of Wessex and we push the Scots back over the border.
同时迫使埃塞尔海姆投降 并接回埃尔芙温
Meanwhile, Aethelhelm will be forced to surrender and Aelfwynn returned.
但爱德华♥国♥王另有计划
But King Edward has a different plan.
作为与埃尔芙温结婚 并孤立埃塞尔海姆大人的交换条件
In exchange for marrying Aelfwynn and isolating Lord Aethelhelm,
我们将把诺桑比亚一分为二
we will divide Northumbria in two.
把贝班堡周围的土地给苏格兰
The lands around Bebbanburg fall to the Scots
并将埃塞尔海姆处决
and Aethelhelm is disposed of.
然而没有人支持他
Yet he could find no support.
我答应了你姐姐 会保护埃尔芙温的安全
I gave your sister my word that I would keep Aelfwynn safe.
-我支持乌特雷德 -我也支持乌特雷德
I stand with Uhtred. -We stand with Uhtred.
埃索斯坦 我的孩子 你怎么说
Aethelstan, my boy, what do you say?
我愿跟随乌特雷德大人
I will follow Lord Uhtred.
事情似乎没按您的想法发展 国王大人
Not sure things are going your way, Lord King.
我不允许任何人再违抗我
I will brook no more defiance.
谁都不准离开 否则将被处死
No one will leave on penalty of execution!
命运决定一切
Destiny is all!
快 加快速度 很快就要日出了
Come on! Quicken the pace! Sunrise comes swiftly.
别在出发前杀我
Hey, perhaps don't kill me just before departure.
快走
Move!
-国王有没有要松口的意思 -他回避了所有参谋
Any word if the king will relent? -He has shunned all his advisers.
他一定不会对撒克逊人动手
He wouldn't turn swords on Saxons, surely.
这话你去跟默西亚郡长们说吧
Tell that to the Mercian Ealdormen.
天一亮我们就出发
We leave at sunrise.
他的手下还封锁着城门吗
Do his men still bar the gate?
是的 默西亚人似乎也准备出发了
Yes, and the Mercians seem set on departure.
我担心双方都不会让步
I fear neither will back down.
你也睡不着吗
Another person who cannot sleep?
我今晚不受国王的宠幸
I am not in the king's favor tonight.
我说他不应该背弃诺桑比亚 他很不高兴
I told him he should not turn his back on Northumbria and he was not pleased.
没有男人会喜欢 从他所爱的女人那里听到真♥相♥
No man enjoys hearing the truth from the woman he loves.
尽管如此 当必须说出真♥相♥时
All the same, when it must be delivered,
上帝与我们同在
God is with us.
他们仍然在违抗我的命令
My orders are still defied.
让韦塞克斯的所有士兵都到城门集♥合♥
Prepare the men of Wessex. All must gather at the gate.
是 国王大人
Yes, Lord King.
小姐
Lady.
爱德华 不要与其他撒克逊人为敌
Edward, do not turn on other Saxons.
爱格芙 你该回温切斯特了
Eadgifu, you should be returning to Winchester.
现在不是结盟的时候
Now is not the time to become allies.
我们不是盟友 只是两个爱你的女人
We are not allies, merely the women who love you.
我发誓 我说完我所看到的真♥相♥就走
I swear, I will say the truth as I see it and then leave.
你的计划并非一无是处
Your plan, to forsake Aelfwynn
舍弃埃尔芙温 与苏格兰人谈条件
and make a bargain with the Scots is not without merit.
这可以带来和平 没错
It could bring peace, yes,
但代价是分♥裂♥撒克逊人
but at the cost of dividing the Saxons.
不要冒把默西亚 从韦塞克斯分♥裂♥出去的险
Do not risk sundering Mercia from Wessex.
-你应该去劝说埃尔德海姆大人 -我不会的
You should be advising Lord Aldhelm. -But I shall not,
因为我同意埃尔德海姆大人
for I agree with Lord Aldhelm.
艾塞弗蕾德会拥护乌特雷德
Aethelflaed would follow Uhtred.
我是国王 我不拥护他人
I am the king. I do not follow.
你是国王 却选择不去领导
You are a king who is choosing not to lead.
我问自己 你为什么做如此奇怪的选择
A choice so strange, I ask myself why.
我只有一个结论
And I only have one conclusion.
因为恐惧
Fear.
我才不怕埃塞尔海姆 康斯坦丁或
I do not fear Aethelhelm, Constantin or...
是 但你害怕阿尔弗雷德和他的遗产
No, but you fear Alfred and his legacy.
所以我要告诉你一件事
So I will tell you one thing.
你很强大 有能力实现你父亲的梦想
You are strong enough to be the man to fulfill your father's dream.
你不必把这项伟业留给你的后代
You do not have to leave it to your descendants.
你有资格统一英格兰
You are worthy to live in the chronicles,
名垂青史
as the one who unified England.
-我不是因为恐惧而退缩 -我是你的母亲
It is not fear that holds me back. -I am your mother
我知道你什么时候害怕
and I know when you are afraid.
所以我要告诉你
So I am here to tell you
我相信你值得这个时刻
that I believe you are deserving of this moment.
你和你的父亲一样
You are as good and true
善良 正直 忠诚
and faithful a man as your father.
为此 上帝会眷顾你的
And for that, God will favor you.
这是你的命运
This is your destiny.
把握这一刻吧
Seize this moment.
离开哨岗 回归军队
Leave your posts! Rejoin the army!
韦塞克斯士兵退下了
Wessex have stood down.
爱德华的手下不再把守城墙了
Edward's men no longer defend these walls.
-出发吧 打开城门 -是 大人
We ride. Open the gates. -Lord. Yes, Lord.
乌特雷德大人 去贝班堡吗
To Bebbanburg then, Lord Uhtred?
让国王享受这一刻吧
Let the king have his moment.
只要您一声令下
If that is your command.
我需要一名忠将去守住诺桑比亚边境
I will need someone loyal to hold the border lands in Northumbria.
我们要上路迎战苏格兰国王
We confront the Scottish king on the road!
打破他与埃塞尔海姆大人的联盟
We break his alliance with Lord Aethelhelm
谈判换回艾塞弗蕾德的女儿
and make a bargain for Aethelflaed's daughter.
我们要为撒克逊人留住诺桑比亚
We retain Northumbria for the Saxon people!
向贝班堡出发
To Bebbanburg!
根据 伯纳德·康沃尔 原著小说改编
孤国春秋
第五季 第九集
贝班堡
班堡城
诺桑比亚王国
我们在为被围攻做准备吗
Are we expecting to be besieged?
不 我们正准备撤离 南下作战
No, we are expecting to decamp and go south for battle.
我们不能过度依赖诺桑比亚的招待
We shan't avail ourselves of Northumbrian hospitality any longer than is necessary.
等康斯坦丁的军队一到
As soon as Constantin's army arrives
顺利完婚之后
and the marriage is consummated,
我们就带着物资上路
we will be on our way with our supplies.
军队什么时候到
When do they arrive, this army?
很快
Soon.
他不知道
He does not know.
尽管他说得气势汹汹 但他其实不知道苏格兰人什么时候来
For all this bluster, he does not know when these Scotsmen will come.
他只是希望他们会来
He just hopes they do.
你的堂兄乌特雷德 还在为撒克逊人的国王作战吗
Does your cousin Uhtred still fight for the King of the Saxons?
是的
Yes.
所以我们绝对不能出城墙
Which is why we will not be leaving these walls
无论我们做过什么承诺 结过什么盟
whatever promises we have made, whatever alliance.
瞧瞧我在前面的路上发现了谁
Look who I found on the road ahead.
金勒夫 你来晚了
Cynlaef. You're late.
大人 我经历了一段重大的旅程 有太多事可说了
Lord, I've had a momentous journey, so much to tell.
-我先是在断桥边迷路了 -不
First I found myself lost by the broken bridge in...-No!
不 现在不是时候 金勒夫
No, not the time, Cynlaef.
你带来了什么消息
What news do you bring?
侦察兵在两天前的晚上看到
Just what was seen by scouts two nights ago.
康斯坦丁的手下 在邓巴尔港附近准备了一艘船
Constantin's men preparing a boat near his port at Dynbaer.
一艘船可运不来一支军队
One boat will not transport an army.
也许是康斯坦丁亲自率领的先遣队
It could be an advance guard, sailing with Constantin himself?
康斯坦丁是尊贵的国王
Constantin is a great king.
不会像商人那样从海上关口进入堡垒
He would not arrive into a fortress by the sea gate like a trader.
也许他是来为婚宴送礼
He could be bringing a gift for the wedding feast?
不 联姻是展示力量的机会
No, this endeavor is a show of strength.
他会带尽可能多的人前来
He will lead as many men on the road as he can gather.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表