剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
没有圣库斯伯特的脚趾 或最后的晚餐上的面包吗
No toe of St. Cuthbert or bread from the Last Supper?
国王不确定你们苏格兰人 是否欣赏得了圣物
The king is not sure you appreciate holy relics in Scotland.
是他让你这么说的吗
Did he tell you to say that?
他让你来侮辱我
To insult me?
请原谅 我只是个信使
Forgive me. I'm just the messenger.
我听说他征服了默西亚
I've heard of his conquest of Mercia.
我和艾塞弗蕾德的协议还有效吗
Does the treaty I made with Aethelflaed still stand?
国王没有向我提到过什么协议
The king has not spoken to me of a treaty.
那他打算进军北方吗
Then he intends to come north?
他也没有提过这一点
Again, not something he has spoken of.
他为什么要派一个 自称一无所知的大使
Why send an ambassador who claims to know nothing?
这玩的是哪一出
What game is this?
他想要我砍下你的头送回去吗
Does he want me to cut your head off and send it back?
国王大人 您似乎是个懂得怜悯的人
Lord King, you seem to be a man who knows the quality of mercy.
因此我想求助于您的慈悲
I therefore throw myself upon your compassion.
我来是想给您一个警告
I come to give you fair warning.
什么警告
Of?
爱德华♥国♥王的目光恐怕正在转向北方 包括诺桑比亚
I fear King Edward's eye wanders northwards...to Northumbria
和苏格兰
and to Scotland.
但我并没有这种野心
And these ambitions are not shared by me.
所以你告诉我这些是出于你的善意
So you're telling me this out of the goodness of your heart.
不
No.
我不需要警告
I do not need warning.
我们已经准备好了
We are already prepared.
诺桑比亚一半的领主已向我宣誓效忠
Half the lords of Northumbria are sworn to me.
所以 如果你是想避免战争
So if it is war you wish to avert,
那你劝错人了
you have picked the wrong king to dissuade.
你误解我了 我不是来求和的
You misunderstand me. I do not come for peace.
那你来干什么 你在耍什么花招
Well, what, then? What is this trickery?
你们在虚张声势
It's a bluff.
我知道爱德华和你是一家人 他是你女儿的丈夫
I know Edward is your family, husband to your daughter!
这
And that...
正是问题所在
that is the thing.
抱歉 国王大人 她被谋杀了
Forgive me, Lord King, for she was murdered!
王后去世的消息还没传到我这里
News of the queen's death had yet to reach my ears.
爱德华想让韦塞克斯以为 这是丹麦人干的
Edward would have Wessex believe it was Danes.
所以
So...
你是想复仇吗
it is vengeance you seek?
国王大人 请允许我解释
Lord King, if I...
国王为了扩张领土毫不留情
The king is merciless in his pursuit of land.
从他对郡长的处置
You see that from his disposal of the ealdormen,
和对西格泰格的所作所为就能看出来
his behavior toward Sigtryggr.
他视所有人为敌 甚至是我的孙子 他的继承人
He sees enemies everywhere, even in my grandson, his heir,
可爱的基♥督♥徒埃弗威尔德
Aelfweard, a sweet Christian boy,
他绝不会对 韦塞克斯和默西亚以外的领土动野心
whose ambitions would stretch no further than Wessex and Mercia.
你想向我兜售什么计划 埃塞尔海姆大人
What plan are you trying to sell me, Lord Aethelhelm?
如果你帮我推♥翻♥国王
You help me raise rebellion against the king,
把我的孙子推上韦塞克斯的王位
we put my grandson on the throne in Wessex.
在我的指导下 埃弗威尔德将保证不入侵苏格兰
Aelfweard, under my guidance, guarantees no incursions into Scotland.
您的土地将是安全的 他的也一样
Your lands are safe, as are his.
我没兴趣在撒克逊人的地盘扶植国王
I have no interest in playing kingmaker in Saxon lands.
国王都没什么两样
One king is much like another.
正因如此我们要提供的 不仅仅是一个协议
Which is why we would offer more than just a treaty.
我们愿意提供默西亚土地的一半收益
We would offer half the profits from the lands of Mercia
作为与埃尔芙温小姐缔结婚约的礼物
through a marriage bond to the Lady Aelfwynn.
默西亚的土地富饶肥沃 那里的姑娘也一样丰腴
The lands are prosperous and fertile, as is the girl.
爱德华一心扩张 非常危险
Edward is dangerous and committed to expansion.
他执着于实现他父亲的梦想
He is haunted by this dream of his father's,
即建立一个统一的英格兰王国
to unite the kingdoms in one so-called England.
如果你现在不出击
If you do not strike now...
以后可能就没机会了
the opportunity may not arise again.
让我考虑一下 我还要和军师们谈谈
Leave me to dwell on it and speak to my commanders.
但不要走远
But do not go far.
你引起了我的兴趣 埃塞尔海姆大人
You have intrigued me, Lord Aethelhelm.
这可是一个壮举
And that is no inconsiderable feat.
我可以趁她们睡着后下手 不会让她们察觉的
I can do it when they're asleep. They will know nothing of it.
如果留下活口 追捕我们将不是一个卫兵
We let them live, it will not be a guard chasing us.
而是一支军队
It will be an army.
杀皇室女性不会有好结果 这我明白
Killing royal women does not end well. This I know.
但你说得对 如果我们不这样做 就会被追捕
But you are right. If we do not, we will be hunted.
他们在计划杀死我们
They are planning to kill us.
不一定吧
We do not know that.
我们太强大了 必须杀人灭口
We are too powerful to be left to tell the tale.
他们知道我能调动多大兵力
They know what forces I can raise.
如果要反击 我们现在就得行动
If we are going to act, it has to be now.
我
I, um...
我得去
I must...
我不知道礼貌用语该怎么说
I have no polite word for it.
小便
Take a piss?
那棵橡树需要浇水
That oak needs watering.
在众目睽睽之下
Where she can be witnessed?
把你的货物玷污了可不好吧
It wouldn't do well to deliver your cargo soiled, would it?
走
Walk.
就是现在
Now.
-你要带我们去哪儿 -坐下
Where are you taking us? -Sit down.
你要带我们去见谁
To whom are we to be delivered?
回答我
Answer me.
坐下
Sit down.
不然我会强制你坐下
Or I will make you sit down. Huh?
不要反抗
Do not fight it!
死亡是所有人的宿命
Death is the destiny of all men.
我们不是男人 我们不会轻易被杀死
We are not men, and we are not so easy to kill!
你看见了吗
Did you see?
我感觉自己就像 杀死撒旦大军时的天使长米迦勒
I felt like Saint Michael the Archangel when he slew Satan's armies.
快滚 不然我也杀了你
Begone or I shall slay you also!
埃尔芙温 快跑
Aelfwynn! Run!
不 祖母 救救我
No! Grandmother! Help me! Grandmother!
让他们准备举♥行♥仪式
Have them prepare for a ceremony.
邀请最合适的丹麦人
Invite whichever Danes are most appropriate.
斯提奥拉会在他们的见证下宣誓效忠
Stiorra can swear as they bear witness.
这样应该就能平息风波了 真是明智之举
It should calm the waters. It's a wise plan.
怎么没有为爱格芙小姐准备座位
Why is there not a place set for Lady Eadgifu?
我以为您已经让她走了
It was my understanding you had sent her away.
不 不是这样的
No, that is not correct.
她命令随从不要取出行李 而是收拾起来
Well, her servants were told not to unpack but to turn back.
-为什么不让她们取出行李 -大人
Why did they not unpack? -My Lord.
大人 我要回坎特了
My Lord, I am returning to Cent.
我在这里不自在
I am not at ease here.
亲爱的 我不会带你去不安全的地方
My love, I would not bring you somewhere that was not safe.
我害怕的不是危险 而是您的盛怒
It is not any danger I fear. It is your wrath.
所以 求您让我走吧 这样是最好的
So, please, let me on my way. It is for the best.
你为什么要现在逃离我
Why do you flee me now?
我不是要逃离你
I'm not fleeing you.
我是在免除你把我送走的麻烦
I am sparing you the trouble of sending me away.
我们既受到了祝福 也受到了诅咒
We have been both blessed and cursed.
不 不可能 这不成立 不会再有麻烦事了
No, it cannot be. It shall not stand. There can be no more bastards.
我明白 所以我才要离开
I understand, which is why I leave.
你为什么说得如此冷淡
Why do you speak so coldly?
你想让我痛哭流涕吗 我可不是爱哭鼻子的婴儿
Would you have me weep and bawl? I am not a mewling babe.
我知道我做了什么
I knew what I did
而且
and...
我自豪地接受我的惩罚 以感谢上帝
I take my punishment proudly to give thanks to God
让我们共度了短暂的时光
for the small time we have had together.
我说了
I said...
不会再有麻烦事了
there can be no more bastards.
上帝祝福了我们
God has blessed us.
我不知道为什么 不过
I know not why, but...
也许这就是我们遭受此等悲痛的原因
perhaps this is the reason we have suffered so much grief.
也许埃尔弗莱德的离去 正是命运的一部分
Perhaps the taking of Aelflaed was part of this design.
也许是上帝决定让我们结婚
Perhaps he decided that we are to be wed.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表