剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
尽量隐瞒得久一些
to keep the matter of her condition secret for as long as possible.
这不可能
It cannot be.
我感到无尽的遗憾
I am deeply sorry.
当然这也解释了为什么女勋爵 没有召集默西亚军队
Of course, this explains why the lady did not raise the Mercian army
去救援艾福维奇
to aid Eoferwic.
不管怎样 我们接到报告 西格泰格已经重新夺回城池
In any case, there are reports that Sigtryggr has recaptured his city.
一个小小的恩惠
A small mercy.
谢谢你 埃塞尔海姆大人
Thank you, Lord Aethelhelm.
你会去默西亚吗
You will travel to Mercia?
抱歉 我不会再打扰你悲痛的心情
Forgive me, I will intrude on your grief no longer.
-大人 -菲南 找到皮耶里格了吗
Lord. -Finan, did you find Pyrlig?
我一直找到天黑 没发现他
Uh, I searched until nightfall, there was no sign.
-他一定是回国王身边去了 -这不像他
He must have traveled back to the king. -That is not like him.
乌特雷德 打扰一下 我有事找你谈
Uhtred, forgive me. We...We must speak.
我们去追布丽达 路上再聊吧
We go after Brida. We can talk on the journey.
是艾塞弗蕾德女勋爵的事
It's the Lady Aethelflaed.
伊盖尔斯堡
艾尔斯伯里
默西亚王国
埃尔德海姆大人
Lord Aldhelm!
她还活着 但已没什么气力
She lives but her strength fades.
事情解决前 她不希望人们知道她的状况
She doesn't want her condition to be known until matters are resolved.
她需要你帮她进宫
She will need your help to enter the palace.
她 她坚持不到春天了
She...She will not see the spring.
可她在朗姆科法时还健健康康
But she was in good health in Rumcofa.
你一定是弄错了 菲南
You must be mistaken in this, Finan.
我真希望是弄错了 她时日无多了
I...I wish I was mistaken. She does not have long.
而你一直瞒着我
And you concealed this from me?
伊迪丝求我等打了胜仗再告诉你
Eadith begged me to wait until the battle was won before I told you.
你一心救女 我实在不该
Your mind was on your daughter. It would've been wrong
再给你增添烦恼
for me to add to your troubles.
对不起 乌特雷德
I'm sorry, Uhtred.
-不可能 不可能 -你们相爱了很多年
It cannot be. It cannot be. -You have loved each other for many years.
虽然女勋爵不可能说出口 但我们都看到了
We've all seen it, even if the lady cannot speak of it.
所以她起誓时 我明白你心中有多痛
So I know the pain you've carried since she took her vow.
她一定希望你能陪伴她 乌特雷德 你一定要去找她
She would want you to be with her, Uhtred. You must go to her.
我以为有一天我们也许
I thought one day we might...
我以为将来还有
I thought there would be more...
我有太多话应该对她说
There is so much I should have said.
还有时间
There's still time.
我们骑马去伊盖尔斯堡
We ride to Aegelesburg!
斯提奥拉
Stiorra!
爸爸
Father?
爸爸
Father?
艾塞弗蕾德女勋爵快不行了
Lady Aethelflaed is dying.
我太难过了 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Father.
我必须去找她
I must go to her.
如果默西亚再次群龙无主 那你必须小心
If Mercia finds itself without a leader once more, you must be careful.
你可以跟我们走 有助于缓和你国家内部的分歧
You could come with us. It could help heal the rift between your lands.
不 我必须留下陪伴西格泰格
No, my place is here with Sigtryggr.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
我们必须继续前行
We must keep moving.
最后一个怎么办 我要不要在这里杀死他
What about the last one? Should I kill him here?
带他跟我们走
He comes with us.
神灵把他送到我手上 他们会告诉我原因
The gods delivered him to me. They will show me why.
妈妈
Mother?
我在这
I am here.
埃尔芙温在哪
Aelfwynn. Where...Where is she?
不该让孩子看到你这样 亲爱的
The child should not see you this way, dear one.
让我们等你好些再说吧
Let us wait until you are a little better.
必须任命埃尔芙温为我的继承人
Aelfwynn must be named as my successor.
只要登上王位 她就能受到保护
If she is on the throne, she will be protected.
我去找埃尔芙温小姐来
I will fetch Lady Aelfwynn.
他在这
He's here.
他在这 过来看啊 快来
He's here. Come and look! Come!
喂
Hey!
埃尔芙温小姐
Lady Aelfwynn.
你母亲找你
Your mother.
是不是因为 我在朗姆科法给她丢脸了
Is this about how I brought shame on her in Rumcofa?
那件事她还有什么好说的
What more can there be to say on the matter?
艾塞弗蕾德女勋爵只想与你谈谈
Lady Aethelflaed only wishes to speak with you.
她就爱因为我能做 而她不能做的事责骂我
My mother wishes only to chide me for doing what she cannot.
你母亲为默西亚付出了她的一切
Your mother has given everything she has for Mercia!
为了保护百姓 保护你 她唯一的孩子
To protect her people, to protect you, her only child.
你不仅仅是这个王国的未来
You're not just her hope for the future of this kingdom.
你是她的心 埃尔芙温
You're her heart, Aelfwynn.
她在一心为你考虑
She thinks only of you.
走吧 她急切地想要见你
Come. She is eager to see you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我女儿替我当上默西亚女勋爵 是我唯一的愿望
Knowing my daughter will be Lady of Mercia in my stead, it is all I wish.
这样你就安全了 埃尔芙温
It will mean you are safe, Aelfwynn.
你一定要同意
You must agree to this.
-我还没做好准备 -听我说
I'm not ready. -Listen to me.
我的身体状况会传出去
Word of my condition will spread.
有人在虎视眈眈地准备夺走王位
There are those who would seek to take the throne for their own advancement.
一旦他们成功
If they are successful,
做的第一件事就是把我的女儿解决掉
the first thing they will do is ensure my daughter is disposed of.
你会吓着孩子的
You frighten the child.
她需要知道真♥相♥ 没有时间了
She needs to know the truth. There is no time...
一会就好了
It fades.
妈妈
Mother.
你是不是很痛苦
Do you suffer greatly?
不要害怕
Do not be afraid.
我知道你肯定要牺牲很多
I know there is much you must sacrifice.
我也曾经面临这种选择
It is a choice I also faced.
我不会假装很容易
I do not pretend it was easy.
但你不必独自面对
But you will not be alone.
我会坚强的
I will be strong.
我会按你的意愿去做 你过世后 我会继任的
I'll do as you wish. I'll serve as queen when you're gone.
贤人会议会支持你的
The Witan will stand behind you.
我很肯定
I am sure of it.
走吧 埃尔芙温 我们一起去教堂
Come now, Aelfwynn. Let us visit the church together.
妈妈
Mother?
你必须休息
You must rest.
看到你这样 她很痛苦
It pains her to see you this way.
面临丧女之痛
It is a dreadful thing to...
肯定痛苦万分
to face the loss of a child.
希望你知道 我非常感激你
I hope you know I am grateful.
女勋爵 没有必要
Oh, uh...Lady, there's no...no need.
能再为我做一件事吗 埃尔德海姆大人
Will you do me one more service, Lord Aldhelm?
你尽管说
Anything.
我女儿年轻而任性
My daughter is young and willful.
我知道她还没做好准备
I know she is not ready.
你一定要做她的向导
You must be her guide.
她的顾问
Her advisor.
她需要你
She needs you.
默西亚需要你
Mercia needs you.
当然 这是我的荣耀
Of course. It will be my honor.
论服务默西亚 没人比你更忠心耿耿
No one has served Mercia more faithfully.
我们一定要快速行动
We must act quickly.
我会去找郡长们
I will seek out the ealdormen.
谢谢你 埃尔德海姆
Thank you, Aldhelm.
如果这则悲痛的消息是真的
If this sad news is true,
韦塞克斯怎么会比 默西亚的郡长早一步知道
how is it Wessex has learned of it before the ealdormen of Mercia?
埃塞尔海姆大人 在王国各地有许多朋友
Lord Aethelhelm has many friends across the kingdoms.
你们都知道 年轻的埃尔芙温小姐 不适宜统治王国
All of you know the young Lady Aelfwynn is not fit to rule.
你的主人有没有提出代替方案
Does your master propose an alternative solution?
他当然有 伯格雷德大人 相信各位都会
He does indeed, Lord Burgred. One he trusts you will all find...
从中获益
...advantageous.
阿莉丝和她的朝圣者来到温切斯特 是我们巨大的福分
We are greatly blessed to welcome Aalys and her pilgrims to Winchester.
确实
Indeed.
这是雷威斯的那位年轻女子
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表