剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
如果能让她活下来 你知道我一定会
If I could keep her here, you know I would.
我知道
I know.
他们通知郡长做准备了
The...the Ealdormen have been told to prepare.
我担心他们不会赞同妈妈的决定
I'm concerned that they will not honor Mother's wishes.
郡长那边我会解决 不要害怕
The Ealdormen will be taken care of. Do not fear.
我和你妈妈想法一致
Your mother and I had a shared wish...
实现我们的父王统一的愿望
to honor our father's desire for unity.
我对你发誓 对她发誓
I swear to you and to her...
我会尽我所能确保此事
I will do all I can to ensure that comes to pass.
请让国王大人听到这位仆从之语
Please, let my Lord King listen to the words of this servant.
请让我主听到这位仆从之语
Please, let my Lord listen to the words of this servant.
我没能跟你说上一句话
I did not get to speak with you...
我爱你
I love you.
我会保护我们取得的成就 姐姐
I will protect all that we have achieved, sister.
我对你发誓
This I swear to you.
请接纳你的仆人维贝克
Receive your servant Vibeke
加入你虔诚的圣人和光明天使之列
into the ranks of your devout saints and most bright angels.
她是上帝的孩子
She is a child of God.
请让我主听到这位仆从之语
Please let my Lord listen to the words of this servant...
埃尔斯威丝夫人
Lady Aelswith...
你什么都不必说 乌特雷德大人
You do not need to say anything, Lord Uhtred.
我想问问你
I would ask you...
你有没有听到什么
Do you hear anything?
现在是夜晚 镇上的人都睡了
It is night. The town is asleep.
不是说外面
Not out there.
我是说这个房♥间里
In here. In this room.
你有没有听到什么
Do you hear anything?
没有 只听到你我的声音
No, nothing but our own voices.
我们只是凡人 我不关心我们的声音
Mere mortals. I do not care for our voices.
他没有开口
He is not speaking.
我以为现在他会对我讲话
I thought that He would speak to me now.
我需要他 他难道看不出吗
Is it not clear that I need Him?
我对他唯一的请求是
All I have ever asked of Him...
我需要的时候他会出声
is His voice when I needed it.
或许他的沉默是在抚慰你
Perhaps His silence is Him offering you solace in...
我不需要他的抚慰
I do not need His solace.
我需要他开口对我讲话
I need Him to speak to me.
我这一生都献给了他
My life, I have given to Him.
我已祈祷良久 乌特雷德大人
I have prayed for so many hours, Lord Uhtred.
我一直在求他拯救她
I have begged Him to save her.
我要知道他听到了
I need to know that He is listening.
恐怕你的祈祷都白费了
I fear your prayers have been wasted.
请让国王大人听到这位仆从之语
Please, let my Lord the King listen to the words of His servant.
请让我主听到这位
Please, let my Lord listen to the words of...
-埃尔斯威丝夫人 -我要让他听到我的话
Lady Aelswith... -I am trying to make Him hear me!
不要说出来
Do not say it.
不要说出那句话
Do not say the words.
他抛弃了我
He has forsaken me.
他抛弃了她
He has forsaken her.
我把我整个生命都给了他
I have given Him the entirety of my life.
现在却什么都没剩下
And I am left with nothing.
埃尔芙温在哪
Where is Aelfwynn?
她在等待贤人会议
She is waiting for the Witan.
他们肯定会欺负她
They will take advantage of her.
他们尊重艾塞弗蕾德 一定会接受她选择的继承人
They respected Aethelflaed. Surely they will accept her choice of successor.
埃尔芙温太年轻 而且不通世故
Aelfwynn is too young and she is not worldly.
他们会反对她的
They will turn on her.
她可以像艾塞弗蕾德一样 赢得他们的尊敬
She can gain their respect just as Aethelflaed did.
艾塞弗蕾德很贤德
As wise as she had become...
她依然选择相信人性善的一面
Aethelflaed still wished to believe the best in people.
但是她错了
But she was wrong.
已经死了太多人 乌特雷德
There has already been so much death, Uhtred.
我无法忍♥受更多死亡
I could not bear more of it.
我喝多了
I've had too much...oh...
-不用管我了 -你没事的
Leave me here. -You're all right.
-天啊 -来 上台阶
Oh, God. -Come on. Up the stairs.
-他们准备好了吗 -就等你的信♥号♥♥了
Are the men ready? -They're waiting for your signal.
皮耶里格神父有消息吗
And is there word from Father Pyrlig?
有探子回报说看见他 跟丹麦女巫在一起
A scout reported seeing him with the Danish witch.
那他可能已经死了
Then he is likely dead.
回你的岗位去 不用等太久了
Return to your position. It will not be long.
埃索斯坦
Aethelstan?
你怎么
What are you...?
你跟乌特雷德一起来的
You came with Uhtred.
他希望跟艾塞弗蕾德女勋爵道个别
He wanted the chance to say goodbye to Lady Aethelflaed.
他夺去了我道别的机会
A chance that his presence here denied me.
看来这些年他夺走了你的很多东西
Well, it seems he's taken many things from you over time.
我经常好奇你的近况
I have often wondered of you.
没问题 我又不难找
Surely I would not have been hard to find.
现在我们找到了彼此
We have found each other now, it seems.
我还有事要处理 我们
There are matters to be attended to. We...
我想跟你深入谈谈
I should like to talk further with you.
你我的人生都改变了很多 但现在不是时候
Much has changed in both of our lives, but now is not the time.
见到你很高兴 埃索斯坦
It is good to see you, Aethelstan.
我妈妈非常喜欢你 你能来她一定很高兴
You were much favored by my mother. She would have been glad to have you here.
你很像她
You look like her.
通知郡长们了吗
Have the Ealdormen been told?
等到开贤人会议的时候 我们会敲钟
We will ring the bells when it is time for the Witan to meet.
现在群龙无首 他们可能
They'll be terrified to leave Mercia without a ruler
一秒都不敢离开默西亚
for even a moment's breath.
郡长尊敬你母亲 他们一定会尊重她的愿望
The Ealdormen respected your mother. They will similarly respect her wishes.
埃塞尔海姆大人也来了
And Lord Aethelhelm has arrived.
虽然他可能带有私心
As much as his intentions will be self-serving,
但他的存在能帮我们拖延一下
his presence might help to delay matters.
我妈妈才去世几个小时 他已经在找机会挖墙脚
My mother has been dead a matter of hours and already he seeks to undermine her.
不 她一定不会延后 我也不会
No, she would not have delayed it and neither will I.
你还在服丧 大家可以谅解
You are in mourning. You would be forgiven...
我妈妈不会原谅我的
My mother would not forgive me.
她让我治理这个国家和它的子民 我不会逃避
I will not deny this land or its people what she wanted for them.
我应该早点来的
I should have been here sooner.
重要的是她需要你陪伴的时候你来了
What matters is that you were here for her when she needed you to be.
你会继续留下吗
Will you be remaining here?
-待到埃尔芙温即位 -她外祖母同意才行
Until Aelfwynn takes the throne. -Should her grandmother allow it.
埃尔斯威丝夫人担心这是个错误决定
Lady Aelswith is afraid it is the wrong decision.
凄惨的老太太很少贪图后辈什么
Bitter old women rarely want more for their descendants.
她说得可能没错
She might be right.
我们为什么要跟这些人 扯上关联 乌特雷德
Why do we attach ourselves to these people, Uhtred?
我看这并非我们的选择
I do not think it is our choice.
因为这是我们的命运
Because it is our destiny?
那么命运好残酷
Then destiny is cruel.
感觉它只会带来悲伤和痛苦
All it seems to do is cause us sorrow and pain.
或许它认为这是我们该走的路
If that is the path it sees for us.
可能我离开这片土地后 命运失去了对我的控制
I wonder if destiny lost its hold on me when I left these lands.
我已经很久没有痛苦过 这感觉好多了
I have been free of pain for a while now and better for it.
或许痛苦是我们选的 并不是命运的选择
Perhaps pain is our choice, not destiny's.
所以我问你 乌特雷德
So tell me, Uhtred.
什么事能让你最终摆脱痛苦
What would finally allow you to be free of your pain?
-他们在说什么 -不知道
What are they speaking of? -I do not know.
但我敢说肯定不是好事
But I'm sure no good can come of it.
我们还是回宫吧
We should head back to the palace.
你辅佐得很称职
You served her well.
我尽力而为 她只想保护百姓的安全
I tried. All she wanted was to keep the people safe.
她想不出更简单的统治方式吗
She could think of no way to make it more simple to rule?
她努力过
She tried.
郡长们虽然尊重她 但仍然固执
But the Ealdormen, even as they came to respect her, were stubborn.
比起新方法 老办法更吸引他们
The old ways appealed to them more than the new.
我认为你对默西亚大有用处 埃尔德海姆大人
I think you could yet be of great use to Mercia, Lord Aldhelm.
你不必这么早来
You do not have to be here this early.
-我们还没开始 -我要来
We've not yet begun. -Yes, I do.
不要交头接耳
Stay yourself!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表