剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
埃塞尔海姆大人只是想发动战争 好让你求他资助
Lord Aethelhelm is simply looking to start a battle so you come begging him for coin.
他希望你受制于他 因为你没有
He wishes you beholden to him because you're not.
你去通知西格泰格边界的撒克逊市镇
You are to inform the Saxon boroughs on Sigtryggr's border
不要派兵支援他
not to give troops to assist him.
让他得不到庇护 也得不到支持
He is to be offered no safe harbor, no support.
这是国王的意思吧
That is the word of the king, is it?
如果被问到 他会否认
If asked, he would deny it.
我以为要跟那个小混♥蛋♥回去了
Thought I was going after the young bastard.
是的
Yes.
等你完成信使的任务后 你就可以回到朗姆科法
After you have finished playing messenger, you may return to Rumcofa.
随你怎么说 我们要走了
Say what you want, we're leaving.
我想我该道个别
I thought I should say my farewells.
为什么 因为你让我去送死
Why? Because you have sent me to my death?
你在拿我冒险 拿埃索斯坦冒险
You risk me. You risk Aethelstan.
你有兵力 你心中有激♥情♥之火
You have men and you have fire in your heart.
你一定能实现你的目标
You will achieve what you set out to do.
-但如果我再也见不到你 -你会再见到我的
But if I do not see you again...-You will see me again.
如果我死了 我会一直纠缠你到死
If I die, I will haunt you to the end of your days.
-不 和好吧 -他们会和好的
No, no, no. Make your peace. -Oh, they'll find peace.
他们爱对方很久了
They've loved each other a long time.
不 等这事一结束 就让他回来找她
No, as soon as this is done, make him return to find her.
他可能会一直生闷气到夏天
He'll probably sulk until the summer.
菲南 等等
Finan, wait!
我接下来要说的话是禁止外传的
I am forbidden from speaking what I will say next.
你发誓在他救出女儿之前要保密
Swear you will keep it until he has rescued his daughter?
好
Alright.
女勋爵明年夏天就不在了
The lady will not be here next summer.
她要死了
She is dying.
什么
What?
因此她才无法支援 默西亚会有麻烦
That is why she could not offer help. There will be trouble in Mercia.
-但她看起来并无异常 -她已经用尽全力了
But she seemed herself. -That is taking all her strength.
不 你不能告诉他 不能让他在战斗中分心
No, no, no. You cannot tell him. He must not be distracted from this fight.
-我从来没有对他撒过谎 -我知道
I have never lied to him. -I know.
但很遗憾 这个负担你不用承受很久
But sadly, it is not a burden you will have to bear for long.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
Are you ready for this? -Uh...Uh, yes.
我们已经有一段时间没战斗了
It has been a while since we went to fight.
我都等不及了 真想再次舞剑
Can't wait. I'm desperate to wield a sword again.
走吧 你挡我路了
Go, you're getting in my way.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道很难 但我们会回到他们身边的
And I know it is hard. But we will return to them.
我发誓
I swear.
去艾福维奇
To Eoferwic!
下一个是谁
Who is next?
不 我不想再听你们争吵了
No. No. I...I cannot hear another quarrel between you.
离开温切斯特 解决了纠纷再回来
Leave Winchester until you have resolved your dispute.
是 国王
My King.
-你是什么情况 -我是来为我父亲的死报仇的
Yes, what is your case? -I am here to avenge my father's death.
这听起来还有意思一点
That at least sounds interesting.
一个叫戈达的男人杀了我父亲 并抢占了他给我的土地
A man named Goda killed him and claimed the lands he gave to me.
-我想要回土地 -没错 我读到过这个案子
I want them back. -Yes, I have read this one.
-爱格芙小姐 -是 国王大人 我来自坎特
Lady Eadgifu? -Yes, Lord King, of Cent.
我非常喜欢坎特
I have a great fondness for Cent.
我年轻时在那里度过了许多快乐时光
I spent many happy times there as a younger man.
是
Yes.
我记得您小时候被带到坎特瓦拉堡
Yes, as a boy, I recall, you were brought to Cantwaraburg.
我父亲作为郡长为国王举办了盛宴
My father, the ealdorman, held a feast for yours, the great king.
对 现在我觉得你确实很面熟
Yes. Yes, now I think you are familiar.
如果我没记错 当时我骑了你的马 你不太高兴
If I am correct, I was given your horse to ride and you were not happy.
确实是的
Indeed.
小时候我更关心马 而不是男孩
Yes, as a girl, I cared far more for horses than for boys.
好吧 请原谅我没想起来 那是很久以前的事了
Well, may I be forgiven for not remembering, it was a long time ago.
我们都变了很多 您已经长成为伟大王国的继承人
We are all much changed. You have grown into the true heir of a great kingdom...
或许我们该听听争执另一方的意见
Perhaps we could hear the other side of this dispute.
这个戈达在哪里
Where is this Goda?
恕我直言 这事没有争议
With respect, it is not in dispute.
这个人偷了我的合法财产
The man has stolen property that is rightfully mine.
他错了 这无可辩驳
It is not in contention, he is in the wrong.
对
Yes.
是的
Yes.
在看过皮耶里格神父写的详情后
Look, having read the details
我同意你受到了不公正的对待
from Father Pyrlig, I concur that you have been done an injustice.
把这个戈达带到坎特郡长那里去
Have this Goda brought before the Ealdorman of Cent.
我现根据裁定将被盗的民田归还于你
And this decrees your stolen land as folkland which I may now return to you.
谢谢您 我万分感激 我的国王
Thank you. I am most grateful, my King.
我不会再来麻烦您了
I shall trouble you no longer.
不
No.
今晚不再处理事务了 爱格芙小姐
The business is done for this evening. Lady Eadgifu?
和我们共进晚餐吧
Eat with us.
我想听听坎特的消息
I...wish to hear news from Cent.
国王大人 我很荣幸
Lord King, I would be honored.
我只是不明白你想告诉我什么
I simply do not understand what you are trying to tell me.
拖延对我不利
The delay has not favored me.
-所以伊迪丝要更严格地治疗 -不
So Eadith's cure is to be harsher? -No.
现在治疗为时已晚
It is too late to enact a cure.
我不明白
Well, that I do not understand.
你自己给我解释一下 为什么你会治疗失败
Explain to me, yourself, why your cure will fail.
很简单
It is simple.
我要死了
I am dying.
-不 你没有 -告诉她
No, you are not. -Tell her.
不 别说 我不听
No, do not. I will not listen.
我才不会听信 一个欺骗了我们的空谈者的话
I am not going to take the words of a prattler who has deceived us!
母亲 这样说这不公平
Mother, that is unfair.
不
No.
真正不公平的
What is unfair
是告诉我们能治 却没有治好
is telling us it could be cured and then failing to cure it!
-女勋爵 我从来没有说过 -别跟我说话
Lady, I never told you that...-Do not speak to me!
别说话
Do not!
你能安抚一下她吗
Will you console her?
-我没这个力气 -当然 女勋爵
I do not have the strength. -Of course, Lady.
我能问问您认为还有多少时日吗
May I ask how long you think?
恐怕下个春天 你见不到我了
I believe you will not see the spring.
我会努力减轻您的痛苦
And I shall endeavor to relieve any pain.
我不想待在这里
I do not want to be here.
我想回伊盖尔斯堡
I want to return to Aegelesburg.
那我们必须在您身体还不太弱时动身
Then we must travel before you grow too weak.
我不明白主为何如此安排
I know not why the Lord wills this.
不要对任何人说这件事
Yet, speak of it to no one.
我得告诉我的女儿
I must tell my daughter.
埃尔德海姆
Aldhelm.
母亲
Mother!
-你叫什么名字 -金勒夫 女勋爵
What is your name? -Cynlaef, Lady.
你是一名战士
And you are training as a warrior?
是的 女勋爵
Yes, Lady.
埃尔德海姆大人 派这位金勒夫去上游抵抗侵略者
Lord Aldhelm, ensure Cynlaef here is sent upriver to fight the raiders.
然后陪同埃尔芙温随先遣队回家
And accompany Lady Aelfwynn in an advance party home.
-不 求您了 这不公平 -女勋爵 我无意伤害任何人
No, please, that is not fair! -Lady, I mean no harm to anyone.
那我建议你点燃激♥情♥ 因为入侵者可是冷酷无情的
Then I would find some fire as the raiders can be merciless.
您为什么要对我这么残忍♥
Why would you be so cruel to me?
为什么 我只想像别的女孩一样生活
Why? I try only to live as other girls do.
你不是别的女孩
You are not any other girl.
你是默西亚的继承人 因此必须保持贞洁
You are heir to Mercia and as such must be chaste.
-为什么 -因为这就是规矩
Why? -Because that is the way things are!
我为了保卫我们的王国牺牲了一切
I have sacrificed everything, everything to secure our kingdom.
你不能像个陪酒的妓♥女♥一样 随便丢弃它
You cannot throw it away like a cheap ale yard whore!
-妓♥女♥也好过欲求不满的老太婆 -不许这样和女王说话
Better a whore than a frustrated witch. -Do not speak to your queen in that way.
否则你会后悔的
Or you will come to regret it.
现在你要回伊盖尔斯堡去
Now you will return to Aegelesburg
想想统治那里意味着什么
and think about what it means to rule there.
我已经想过了 这是一种惩罚
I have thought about it. It is a punishment.
尽管如此 这就是你的命运
Nonetheless, it is what is planned for you.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表