剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
I should send word to my husband that it is finished.
他可以赶去林迪斯法恩欣赏
That he might ride to Lindisfarne and see it.
相信我主上帝和国王都会
I am sure that both the Lord our God and the King
对你的贡品交口称赞
will be impressed with your tribute.
你很早起床 是吗
You awake early, do you not?
我每天对着初升太阳的光向我主祈祷
I pray every day to our Lord God in the light of a new dawning sun.
国王今天早上出发
The King departed this morning.
你有没有看到
Did you happen to witness it?
有没有人陪同他
Did anybody accompany him?
爱格芙小姐好像骑马与他同去了
I think perhaps the Lady Eadgifu rode with him.
跟我们去林迪斯法恩吧
Come with us to Lindisfarne.
国王警告过我 如果我去了
The King has warned me that my presence there
别人会以为我们要占领那片土地
could be seen as a claim to the land itself
我父亲肯定会站他一边
and my father would surely take his side.
不了 我还是留在这
No, I should remain here.
跟我们去吧 不要告诉他
Travel with us and do not tell them.
这不是挑衅
It is not provocation.
是一次神圣的致敬
It is a holy tribute.
再纯洁不过
Nothing is more pure.
我多想亲眼瞻仰他的光辉
I should like to witness its glory myself.
我肯定国王一定也会看到你的光芒
As I am certain, the King would also witness yours.
给你个祈祷的机会怎么样
Do you wish a chance to pray?
你想让我祈祷什么
What prayer would you have me make?
不知道 什么祈祷能替你 向上帝乞求生命
I don't know. What prayer would be best to beg your god for your life?
我的命在你手里 不是他手里
My life is in your hands, not His.
你觉得死后有天堂吗
Think that there is somewhere after this?
我觉得我们会跟他一起享受永生
I think that we will join Him in life everlasting.
你的神复活了 我女儿却尸骨已凉
Your god came back to life while my daughter is cold.
她会跟他永恒地活着
She will live with Him in eternal life.
让他把她还给我
Tell Him to give her back.
还给你 我的神不会做这种事
Give her back? That is not something that my god does.
那就一命换一命
A life for a life, then.
奥瓦 你愿意用你的命 换回维贝克吗
Orvar! Orvar, will you give yourself to me for Vibeke?
不 命是不能换的
No, there is no trading lives!
那我要威胁你 让她回来 否则这条命就是你害死的
Consider it a threat. Return her to me, or this one's death will be on your hands.
-我做不到 -但你的神可以
I cannot do that. -But your god can.
你能替他说话 快说啊 把她还给我
You're His voice! So speak! Give her back!
-把她还给我 -亲爱的上帝 饶恕她吧
Give her back! -Dear God, spare her!
别让她的手继续沾染鲜血
Put no more blood on her hands!
她生来是你的仆从 勿要让她痛苦而死
She was born your servant. She need not die in torment.
她依然可以悔悟 跟女儿在天堂聚首
She can still repent and join her daughter in paradise.
我女儿死了
My daughter's dead.
我女儿死了 我迷失了
My daughter's dead. I'm lost.
我们从来不会真正迷失
We're never truly lost.
上帝会找到你 你生来是基♥督♥徒
God will find you. You were born a Christian.
他看到了你传递到你女儿心中的善
He has seen the good that was passed on through you to your daughter's heart.
你的神没有救维贝克 他任她死去
Your god did not save Vibeke, He let her die.
她此生过后没有来世
There is no life after this for her.
她孤零零一个人
She's alone.
她孤零零一个人
She's alone.
我孤零零一个人
I am alone!
不 你不孤单
No, you are not.
-不如我们在这休息下 -休息一小会
Perhaps we should rest here. -For a short while.
冷吗 我感觉好冷
Is it cold? I feel so cold.
确实很冷
It is cold enough.
你应该早点告诉我
You should have told me.
我无权让你分享我的痛
I did not owe you a share of my pain.
我一直不停地回想
I have not stopped wondering...
我们放弃了什么
about what we gave up...
变成今天的我们
to become who we are.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
有时会
On occasion.
后悔的时候 我从头到脚都在后悔
Then when I do, it is with every part of my being.
你呢
What of you?
这些年你有没有乞求过命运 给我们一条不同的路
Would you have begged fate for a different path over these years?
默西亚的百姓安居乐业 他们很安全
Mercia's people are contented. They're safe.
我怎么能从他们身边夺走你
How could I deny them all you have done?
你没有回答我的问题
That does not answer my question.
我梦到过我们
I have dreamed of us.
我们结为家庭
As a family.
很幸福的家庭
And a happy one.
可哪怕在幸福中 哪怕在梦中
But even through that happiness, even in my dreams...
我们都在不停地反思 是否做错了选择
we never cease worrying that we have made the wrong choice.
这就是人生的诅咒吧 回想人生的另一种可能
That's the curse of life, to think of what might have been.
你的正途是给默西亚带去和平 去保护它
Your path was to bring peace to Mercia, to protect it.
谁来保护你 贝班堡的乌特雷德
Who will protect you, Uhtred of Bebbanburg?
我不需要保护
I do not need protection.
你需要
You do.
你需要
You do.
你扛着那么多苦痛
You are carrying so much pain.
我本想告诉你
I would have told you...
我女儿犯了你们的神 规定的最大的罪行
My daughter committed the greatest of all your god's sins.
如果他真的存在 她会被用火烧死
If He does exist, she will have been sent to the flames.
圣书里的那个部分我一向觉得不真实
That part of the Holy Book has never much felt true to me.
我觉得天堂和瓦尔哈拉殿堂 差别并不大
It seems to me there's not much separating Heaven and Valhalla.
只要我们忠实于自己的信仰 死后就会有归所
That if we are right in our beliefs, there is something better after this.
-你女儿没有犯罪的机会 -她让别人为她杀人
No, your daughter had no chance to sin. -She made others kill for her.
跟她自己用刀杀人没区别
That's the same as if the knife was in her hand.
我们的父母也是这样教我们 她只是在取悦你而已
And as our parents teach us, she was trying to please you. That is all.
她不必为这些罪忏悔
It is not her sin to repent for.
现在开始信神还不迟 布丽达
It's not too late to believe in Him, Brida.
永远都不迟
It is never too late.
信你的神会让丹麦人变弱
Believing in your god made the Danes weak.
他们迷失了灵魂 我女儿失去了性命
They lost their souls. My daughter lost her life.
我怪你
I blame you.
怪你的教会 你们的国王和王后
I blame your church, your kings and your queens.
每个向他们三跪九叩 对他们极尽谄媚
And most of all, I blame every so-called Dane who bowed to them
接受洗礼习俗的所谓丹麦人都有责任
and sucked at their teats and who took their baptism rites.
吃点东西
You should eat.
我没法帮你疏解痛苦
I cannot help to end your pain.
什么都帮不了你
Nothing can.
但你女儿已经安息了
But your daughter is at peace now.
而你寻找安宁的过程中 或许也会忏悔
Maybe in finding peace of your own, you might repent.
我不要你的面包
I don't want your bread.
其实本来就是你的面包
I believe it was your bread to begin with.
如果改主意了就拿
Should you change your mind.
艾福维奇
约克
诺桑比亚王国
让他冻死有失名誉
There is no honor in him freezing to death.
他对我们做的事也毫无信誉
There is no honor in what he did to us
-你却原谅了他 -神灵原谅了他
and yet you would forgive him. -The gods have forgiven him.
他通过了神的考验 神一定是青睐他
He passed their trial. He must be in their favor.
如果他的肉开始愈合
If his flesh begins to heal,
然后我们再讨论允许他回城
then we can talk about allowing him back into the city.
-听我的 他是我兄弟 -而我是你妻子
Listen to me! He is my brother! -And I am your wife!
他的命运已定 现在全看神灵定夺
His fate is set. It's in the hands of the gods now.
他要么死 要么活下来
He will die or he will survive.
只有解开他的双手 我们才知道结果
We will not know until his hands are unbound.
-给你 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
那是什么
What was that?
国王的人
King's men.
你上次见到父亲是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your father?
很久以前了
A long time ago.
你肯定比他高一些
Well, you'll be a fair bit taller than him now, I'll bet.
-舅舅 -埃尔芙温
Uncle? -Aelfwynn.
-我是不是太迟了 她在哪 -她不在
Am I too late? Where is she? -She...She's not here.
-她在哪里 -跟乌特雷德在一起
Where is she? -She is with Uhtred.
-当然 -她想见见他 免得她
Of course. -She wanted to see him before...
我不明白为什么这个时候把她夺走
I do not understand why she is being taken from us now.
时间对我们很残酷 一次又一次
Time robs us, over and over again.
你母亲是最好的一个
Your mother is the best of us.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表