剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德 郡长乌特雷德之子
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
默西亚的女王艾塞弗蕾德去世了 我悲痛欲绝
Aethelflaed, the Lady of Mercia, has died and I am bereft.
埃塞尔海姆试图让他的孙子
Aethelhelm has sought to install his grandson,
埃弗威尔德登上默西亚的王位
Aelfweard, on the Mercian throne.
但爱德华十分无情
But Edward was ruthless...
你看到那些郡长了吗
Did you see the ealdormen?
我看到了 他们死了
I did. They are dead.
我将遵照上帝的旨意行事
I will do as God wills.
我将成为盎格鲁人和撒克逊人的国王
I will be king of the Angles and of the Saxons.
埃尔斯威丝担心孙女埃尔芙温的安全
Aelswith, fearing for her granddaughter's safety,
于是带着她逃离了默西亚
took Aelfwynn and fled Mercia.
烦乱的布丽达俘虏了皮耶里格神父
The distraught Brida has taken Father Pyrlig prisoner,
但他的善意缓解了她的痛苦
but his kindness has eased her pain.
你的女儿已得到了安宁
Your daughter is at peace now.
也许通过忏悔 你也能找到内心的安宁
Maybe in finding peace of your own, you might repent.
埃尔弗莱德被预见者阿莉丝迷住了
Aelflaed has become enthralled by the visionary, Aalys.
和我们同行吧 不要告诉他们
Travel with us and do not tell them.
这是一次朝圣
It is a holy tribute.
与此同时她的父亲埃塞尔海姆 再次被爱德华阻挠
While her father Aethelhelm, thwarted by Edward once again,
只能寻找新的方法来施加影响
must find new ways to exert his influence.
继承权不是这样确定的
This is not the way succession is determined!
命运决定一切
Destiny is all!
你这个杀人犯 你杀了我的丈夫
You murderer! You killed my husband!
-你杀了我们的郡长 -喂 快回来
You killed our ealdormen! -Oi! Get back here!
-你杀了他们 -无视所有威胁 维护你的尊严
You killed them all! -Ignore threats. Maintain your dignity.
不要受挑衅
Do not rise to provocation.
你有什么消息 在艾福维奇找到皮耶里格了吗
What news do you bring? Has Eoferwic located Pyrlig?
没有皮耶里格神父的消息 国王大人
No news of Father Pyrlig, Lord King.
但我想西格泰格 会对这里的消息感到不安
But I imagine Sigtryggr will be unsettled by the news from here.
是的
Yes.
也许我们应该有所表示 以让他们放心 苏格兰也是
Perhaps we should make overtures to reassure them. Scotland too.
告诉康斯坦丁国王我们愿意继续结盟
Let King Constantin know we are minded to renew the alliance.
大人 我不为你效劳
My Lord, I do not serve you.
我只是来道别的
I am here only to say my farewells.
虽然我理解你 但我不能参与此事
Whilst I understand your reasons, I cannot be a part of this.
真了不得 埃尔芙温要主持一场内战
Oh, how virtuous. Aelfwynn would have presided over a civil war.
我爱我的姐姐 我不能对她不敬
I loved my sister. I do not dishonor her.
你只是在做对默西亚最有利的事
You simply do what is best for Mercia.
我是否应该更仁慈一些
Should I have shown more mercy?
还有没有别的路
Was there another path?
建立一个王国从来都离不开流血牺牲
A kingdom is never made without bloodshed.
但统治一个王国不需要依靠恐惧
But it does not need to be ruled by fear.
向世界表明你坚持公正 遵从信仰
Show the world that you are just and that you live by the faith.
为了表达我们的赎罪之心
As a sign of our wish to atone
以及与默西亚子孙和解之意
and reconcile with the sons of Mercia,
我们将提供斋戒食物 直到弥撒结束
we offer our fast until the masses are completed.
虽然是斋戒禁食期间
Accept these offerings from our table.
但作为客人 请尽情享用桌上的食物
Feast here as our guests, even as we refrain.
希望我们能搁置过去的纷争
It is my hope we put this turbulence behind us.
你觉得他是真心的吗
Do you think he's sincere?
我已经猜不透他的想法了
I can no longer read his mood.
这一切都令我恶心
I feel just sickened with it all.
他的残暴 他对母亲的不敬
The brutality, the way he dishonors Mother.
那是因为你是高尚而真诚的年轻人
It's because you are a fine and true young man
总有一天你会成为伟大的国王
who, one day, will be a mighty king.
如果真是这样
If this is so, then why...
那他为什么不立我为王储
Why does he not name me the aetheling?
有些人无法想象自己的死亡 这让他们感到害怕
Some men cannot think of their own demise. It frightens them.
但如果你允许 我可以想办法解决
But with your permission, I will find a way to resolve this.
要确保他们无法追查到我
I need to be certain that nothing can be traced back to me.
任何人都不能佩戴我的徽章
The men can bear none of my insignia.
是 我明白 他们会说是西格泰格国王派的
Yes, I understand and they will say they are from King Sigtryggr.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
你明白这会引发 基♥督♥徒和丹麦人之间的战争吧
You do realize this could start a war between Christian and Dane?
但愿如此
Hopefully, yes.
理想情况下 国王将阵亡
Ideally, the King falls in battle
而埃弗威尔德将继承 一片没有异教♥徒♥之祸的土地
and Aelfweard inherits a land free of the heathen curse.
留给我血脉的时间不多了
Time is running out for my bloodline.
你就不能用别的方式施加影响吗
Could you not wield influence another way?
造几个大教堂或声称看到神迹
Build a few minsters or declare a miracle?
你真是老派得可爱 布雷萨尔
How charmingly old-fashioned, Bresal.
不 像国王一样
No, like the King,
我已明白没有什么 比死亡的恶臭更有效了
I have learned nothing is as effective as the stench of death.
别担心
Do not worry.
等我们把壁毯送到 你就可以从圣岛回家了
When we have delivered the tapestry, you may return home from the Holy Isle.
如果一切顺利 国王说不定都不知道我离开过
With God's speed, the King may never learn that I have been away.
天色暗了 我们恐怕得在树下过夜
The light is fading. We shall be forced to sleep under trees.
你一定很后悔和凡人一起旅行吧
You must regret traveling with simple folk.
你不是凡人 你是主赐予的礼物
You are not simple folk. You are a gift from the Lord.
女王的生活可能是孤独的
The life of a queen can be somewhat lonely.
求求你
Please...
小心 这可能是盗贼的诡计
Be careful. It could be a trick for thieves.
-退后 等他们走开 -小姐 求你了
Stand back until they are gone. -Lady, please.
-可怜可怜我吧 -我们必须帮助这个旅人 小姐
Have pity. -We must help this traveler, my lady.
不要心软 别过去
Do not be softhearted. Stay.
他需要帮助
He is a soul in need.
你怎么了
What happened here with you...
你们哪一个是雷威斯的农家女
Which one of these is the farm girl from Lewes?
我就是预见者
I am the visionary.
预见者 但你没有预见到我们会来
A visionary, but you did not see us coming.
你们是谁的手下
Whose men are you?
我们是西格泰格国王派来的
We were sent by King Sigtryggr.
艾福维奇
约克
诺桑比亚王国
默西亚的所有郡长 所有人
All of Mercia's ealdormen? All of them?
是的 都被屠♥杀♥了
Slaughtered, yes.
他的姐姐还尸骨未寒
With his sister not yet cold.
她对爱德华的管束 一定比我们知道的更严
She must have restrained Edward more than we knew.
我担心他接下来可能就要对付我们了
I fear we could be next, that he will come to conquer.
带一队人去边境并加强巡逻
Take a band to the border and double the patrol.
-向国王本人发个警告 -对
Send a warning to the King himself. -Yes.
派一个战士以我的名义传达
Dispatch a warrior to speak this in my name,
"如果他选择北上 我们将严阵以待"
"If he chooses to come north, we will be ready."
这里已经光复了
We are restored!
移除撒克逊的标志
Remove the Saxon sign!
硫黄石
Burnstone.
真漂亮
Very pretty.
有人会买♥♥的
Someone will buy it.
海斯顿大人
Lord Haesten, Lord Haesten!
你得来看看这个
You must see this.
天哪
Jesus, please...
这是谁干的
Who did this?
是约维克国王派来的人
They were sent from the King of Jorvik.
他们说西格泰格要复仇
They said Sigtryggr wanted vengeance.
他们留我活着散播消息
They spared me to spread the word.
你是朝圣者吗
Are you pilgrims?
我是与死去的女王同行的旅人
Travelers with the dead queen.
把遗体放下来 并清除一切痕迹
Take the body down and clear all traces of this.
快点
Now!
根据 伯纳德·康沃尔 原著小说改编
孤国春秋
第五季 第五集
朗姆科法
朗科恩
默西亚与诺桑比亚边境
有多少人回来了
How many return to us?
多少人
How many?
酒馆注意了 奥斯佛斯渴了
Warn the alehouse! Osferth's thirsty!
埃索斯坦 直接去找船夫
Aethelstan, go straight to the boatman.
找条快船 我们可以趁涨潮起航
Get something fast. We can sail at high tide.
你还活着
You're still alive.
勉强活着
Just.
勉强活着就够了
Just is enough.
斯提奥拉和她丈夫呢
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表