剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
This is the young woman from Lewes?
挂毯传颂了圣库斯伯特的善行
You see, the tapestry tells of the deeds of St. Cuthbert,
她见到的就是这位圣人
the saint she was visited by.
了不起
Hm, remarkable.
一定要让人们看到你 对这一奇迹的认可 爱德华
It is important the people see your recognition of this miracle, Edward.
你对我们的作品满意吗
Are you pleased with our work?
你的辛勤劳动散发着 上帝的无限光辉 夫人
God's glory shines through your laborers, my Lady.
我们会欣然把你的祭品送往圣岛
We will be glad to carry your offering to the Holy Isle.
-你们要把它送去林迪斯法恩 -只要你允许 国王大人
You will take this to Lindisfarne? -With your approval, Lord King.
当我听说阿莉丝要去圣岛朝圣
You see, when I heard Aalys was making the pilgrimage to the Holy Isle,
我知道你一定想为他们的祭品 添一份国王的贺礼
I knew you'd like to make a king's blessing to their offering.
这对你的子民♥意♥义非凡
It means so much to your people.
当然 愿上帝与你们一路同在
Of course. God be with you on your journey.
你明不明白 有人会以为你的虔诚之举
Do you understand that your show of piety may be seen
是韦塞克斯在向圣岛宣誓主♥权♥
as Wessex laying claim to the Holy Isle?
康斯坦丁国王想让苏格兰 占有林迪斯法恩
King Constantin wants Lindisfarne for Scotland.
他可能会以为此举是在有意挑衅
He could see this as a deliberate act of provocation.
我之前不知道
I did not know.
你之前没问
You did not ask.
夫人
Lady.
上帝明白你的心 他会视你的痛为自己的痛
God knows your heart. He feels your pain as His own.
我会为你祈祷
I will pray for you.
祈祷你能把握上帝的旨意 心中感受到上帝的宁静
That you will know God's will for your life and His peace in your heart.
这种时候你不该做让国王不高兴的事
This is not the moment for you to provoke the king's displeasure.
他不尊重我
He disrespects me.
为了你儿子 你必须忍♥着
And you will bear it for the sake of your son.
他是我们能在这立足的唯一理由
He is the only reason we have a place here.
我很清楚 但我等够了
I am aware of that, but I'm tired of waiting...
埃弗威尔德本周内就会成为 默西亚的勋爵
Aelfweard will be Lord of Mercia within the week.
艾塞弗蕾德女勋爵一死 贤人会议就会召开
There will be a Witan when the Lady Aethelflaed dies.
我的外孙会被任命为她的继承人
And my grandson will be named her successor.
他贿赂了默西亚的郡长 这是唯一的解释
He has bribed the Mercian ealdormen. It is the only explanation.
我姐姐病重的事他知道多久了
How long has he known of my sister's plight?
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
埃塞尔海姆大人
Lord Aethelhelm.
我会赶去伊盖尔斯堡
I will ride to Aegelesburg.
愿主庇佑姐姐坚持到我们赶到
God willing, my sister will be spared long enough to receive us.
这一决定很明智 大人
A wise decision, Lord.
我认为应当带着你儿子随队前往
I think it would be right if your son were to travel with the delegation,
埃弗威尔德很喜欢他姑姑
Aelfweard is very fond of his aunt.
不如由我陪他前去
Perhaps I could accompany him?
他或许可以安慰一下堂姐埃尔芙温
He may be some comfort to his cousin Aelfwynn.
可怜的孩子
The poor girl.
你会见到她的 大人 我们不会迟的
You'll see her, Lord. We'll not be too late!
西格泰格 兄弟
Sigtryggr! Brother!
西格泰格
Sigtryggr!
西格泰格
Sigtryggr!
西格泰格
Sigtryggr!
西格泰格
Brother!
西格泰格
Sigtryggr!
西格泰格 兄弟
Sigtryggr! Brother!
我知道判兄弟死刑 心里一定不好受
I know it is not an easy thing, to condemn your brother to die.
我是你的亲人
We are family!
你心肠柔软
You are tenderhearted.
这是我爱你的原因
That's why I love you.
我知道我必须有所行动
I know I must act.
他必须为自己的罪行付出代价
He must answer for his crimes.
可我从小到大一直在保护他
But all my life I have protected him.
我不知道该怎么做
I do not know what to do.
他配不上你的仁慈
He does not deserve your mercy.
或许我们可以交给众神裁决
Perhaps we could let the gods decide.
兄弟
Brother.
兄弟
Brother!
兄弟
Brother.
我们已经决定
We are decided.
你可以选择快速求死 也可以把命运
You may choose a quick death here, or you may trust your fate
交给公众审判 但你必须现在做出选择
to a public trial, but you must choose now.
审判
A trial?
你最初来时 不是假装有这样的要求吗
It's what you pretended to want when you came here, wasn't it?
希望你的人♥民♥受到丹麦法的审判
A trial for your people under Danelaw?
我了解你
I know you.
我知道你是公正的
I know you are just.
你是仁慈的
You're merciful.
你不会判我死的
You will not condemn me.
快选
Choose!
你把他们带到这里来了
You brought them here!
囚犯必须双手拿起铁棒
The prisoner will take the bar in both hands!
然后走九步
He will take nine steps,
象征奥丁被悬挂在大树上的九天
for the nine nights Odin hung on the great tree.
如果他成功了 说明众神青睐于他 我们就赦免他
If he succeeds, the gods have favored him and he will be pardoned.
但如果他失败了 说明众神在诅咒他
But if he fails, the gods have cursed him.
我的剑已准备好
And my sword is ready!
兄弟 我
Brother, I...
现在开始
We begin!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表