剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
这就是它的美妙之处
That is the beauty of it.
所以我的建议是 相信我的上帝站在你一边
So my advice would be believe my god is on your side.
你不是一个人在努力
And that you do not walk alone.
没有上帝 只有众神
There is no God. Only the gods.
谢谢你的善意
Thank you for your kindness.
说不定你是对的
You could be right.
可能他们真的在我这一边
Maybe they are on my side.
收到埃塞尔海姆大人的消息了吗
Have you heard from Lord Aethelhelm?
他有没有抓到那个默西亚女孩
Has he taken possession of the Mercian girl?
斯里布林
我听说是昨晚
Last night, I hear.
斯特灵
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
苏格兰王国
我还以为他已经黔驴技穷
I thought perhaps he'd overplayed his hand.
我仍然认为不该信任一个 背叛了他国王的人
I still think it is unwise to trust a man who betrays his king.
的确
True.
但他给的条件不错 所以我们要把士兵布置在边境附近
But what he offers is sound, so we move our soldiers closer to the border.
可能需要一段时间 坎伯兰爆发了洪水
It may take a while. There have been floods in Cumbraland.
那么在所有成员聚齐之前
Then we do not alert Edward to our presence
不要惊动爱德华
until all our numbers are gathered.
等我们合兵一处 再与他决一死战
When we are as one, we shall face him down.
如果吓不倒他怎么办
What if he will not be cowed?
那他将面对一场必输无疑的战争
Then he will face a battle he shall lose.
等到面临失败时 他会给我们一个更好的条件
And in the face of defeat, he will make us a better offer.
"我们"指的是苏格兰人
What, us being the Scots?
还是指跟埃塞尔海姆大人的联盟
Or us being the alliance with Lord Aethelhelm?
我会说到做到
I will stand by my word.
当然是有必要的时候
For as long as is necessary.
贝班堡
我们准备明早出发
We will be ready to move out by the morning.
-国王大人 -本尼迪克神父的消息我知道了
Lord King. -I have been informed of Benedict's news.
但你没听我的计划 我能救回 埃尔芙温 抓住埃塞尔海姆
But not of my plan, which will return Aelfwynn and deliver Aethelhelm.
正如我对我母亲说的一样 如今的局势需要克制
And as I already told my mother, this situation requires restraint.
-我们要返回韦塞克斯 -听我说 我知道如何了结此事
We are returning to Wessex. -Listen to me. I know how to end this.
这种局面不会有让人满意的结局
There is no ending to this that is satisfactory.
埃塞尔海姆盼着我带兵去作战 肯定是个陷阱
Aethelhelm will be expecting me to lead an army into battle, it is surely a trap.
我知道 但我们占了先机
I know, but we have the advantage.
本尼迪克神父把他们的计划 告诉了我们
Father Benedict told us of their plan.
我们可以趁他们没准备好发动攻击
We have a moment to strike whilst they're unprepared.
-不利用它的话就太愚蠢了 -我跟你保证我并不愚蠢
It would be foolish not to use it. -I can assure you I am not foolish.
我只是不想被敌人牵着鼻子走
Only unwilling to behave as my enemies dictate.
那我们就把敌人分而攻之
So we divide those enemies.
我们立即出发
We leave immediately,
在康斯坦丁赶到贝班堡之前就截住他
we cut off Constantin before he even reaches Bebbanburg.
如果我能拦截他 阻止他的进犯
If I can intercept him and stop the incursion, then...
埃塞尔海姆在贝班堡没有盟友
Aethelhelm would be without allies at Bebbanburg.
他或许能控制住御林♥军♥
He may control the household guard,
但绝不是默西亚正规军的对手
but they'd be no match for the Mercian army.
-但堡垒不容易突破 -只要我们人多势众就有可能
But it is possible if we're our full number. -It would not be easy to breach the fortress.
我率领韦塞克斯军 合力把苏格兰佬赶回边境后
I lead the men of Wessex and we push the Scots back over the border.
同时埃塞尔海姆只能被迫投降 埃尔芙温也能回归
Meanwhile, Aethelhelm will be forced to surrender and Aelfwynn returned.
可是康斯坦丁几年后 再卷土重来怎么办
But what will stop Constantin from making another incursion in years to come?
你加固贝班堡以北的工事 我来替你镇守
You fortify the lands north of Bebbanburg and I hold them for you.
贝班堡大人乌特雷德 正是你长久的愿望
Uhtred, Lord of Bebbanburg, just as you always wanted.
-你一个人镇守吗 -不是一个人
And you hold it alone? -Not alone.
看来你不准备去朗姆科法了 大人
I take it you're not heading to Rumcofa after all, Lord.
我们听埃尔斯威丝夫人说 你可能有事需要我们帮助
We heard from Lady Aelswith that there may be something you might need our help with.
当你不肯去救埃尔芙温 我去找了他 看来你发现了他
You have found the men I sought to return Aelfwynn when you refused, I see?
是的 非常感谢你的行动
Yes, thank you very much for this.
那你死后谁来替你镇守北方
So, then, when you are dead, who holds the north after you?
你无后的儿子 还是丹麦人斯提奥拉的孩子
Your seedless son, or a child of Stiorra the Dane?
我不能替我女儿保证
I cannot speak for my daughter.
是的 你不能 乌特雷德的计划有可取之处
No, you cannot. Uhtred's plan has much to commend it,
但这依然不是正确的处理之道
but still this is not the correct course of action.
你准备坐视这桩婚事成真
You're going to allow the marriage to take place?
-爱德华 -我会给康斯坦丁提个条件
Edward! -I'm going to make Constantin an offer
交换埃塞尔海姆的脑袋
in exchange for Aethelhelm's head.
他对我们王国是更大的威胁
He is the greater threat to our kingdom.
诺桑比亚王国引发了我们 跟苏格兰人的巨大争议
Northumbria is a land much disputed between us and the Scots.
除非达成和解 否则不可能有和平
Until a settlement is made, there will be no peace
受苦的可不是在座的各位
and those that will suffer are not those in this room,
而是农夫 渔民和平民家庭
but farmers, fishermen, families.
我是所有撒克逊人的国王 不是某个人的国王
I am a king for all Saxons, not king to one man.
虽然我欠那个人的债 但我不能把这笔债
And though I owe that man a debt, I cannot put that debt
和那个人的野心摆在我的子民之上
nor that man's ambition above the lives of my people.
根据康斯坦丁的名声 他会不惜一切
Constantin's reputation is that of a man who seeks
保护苏格兰 其地位排在一切之上
to protect Scotland at all costs, above all else.
所以我会跟他达成协议
So, I will come to an agreement with him.
作为迎娶埃尔芙温 和孤立埃塞尔海姆大人的交换
In exchange for marrying Aelfwynn and isolating Lord Aethelhelm,
我们会把诺桑比亚王国一分为二
we will divide Northumbria in two,
在苏格兰边境建立一片防御工事区域
to create an area of fortification around the Scottish border.
你要分♥裂♥诺桑比亚王国
You would split Northumbria!
我的祖先为这片土地而死 那是撒克逊人的土地
These are lands my forebears died for. Saxon lands!
-现在你总算是撒克逊人了 -那些人说着你的语言
Now, finally, you're a Saxon? -The people there speak your language.
那里原本就是两个国王 之前一直是
They were once two kingdoms. It has been thus before.
贝班堡周围的土地归苏格兰人
The lands around Bebbanburg fall to the Scots
把埃塞尔海姆处决
and Aethelhelm is disposed of.
让埃尔芙温跟他一起牺牲
With Aelfwynn sacrificed alongside him?
这一选择令人不悦 但是很明智
Not a palatable choice, but sensible.
如果诺桑比亚王国被分♥裂♥
If Northumbria is divided,
你就再也没有机会建立 你父亲所期望的王国
you forfeit any chance to create the kingdom your father hoped for.
是的 但反过来 我会给
Yes, but in return, I will bring peace
更大一片国土带去和平 比他在位时更加统一
to a land larger and more unified than he ever achieved.
我结束了百姓忍♥受的暴♥政♥ 和血腥的王位争夺战
I have ended the tyranny of bloody succession the people endured.
有了我这个关心他们死活的人的保护
Now they thrive under the protection of a man,
他们会幸福地生生不息
who does not take their deaths lightly.
-国王大人 你的选择毫无尊严可言 -没有尊严
Lord King, your choice has no honor. -No honor?
我为了我的子民 放弃了我统一各王国的机会
To forego my chance to unify all of these lands for the sake of my people?
为了确保国民兴旺 我放下了 我父亲的梦想 我家族的梦想
To put aside my father's dream, the dream of my family, to ensure that we prosper?
这不是尊严 这是殉道
That is not honor. That is martyrdom.
如果百姓会以祈祷回报我 那是他们的意愿
If the people wish to reward me in their prayers, that is their will.
我父亲的野心最终让他们失望 我不会重演他的失败
My father's ambition failed them in the end. I do not have his failings.
那不是野心 是一种远见
It was not ambition, it was vision.
远见不过是梦想 只有蠢人才会去追逐
Visions are nothing more than dreams. Only a fool would chase them.
我觉得你是害怕了
I think that you are afraid.
害怕战争 害怕死亡
Of war, of death.
你害怕
You're afraid.
只有傻子才不怕
Only a fool would not be.
我不是傻子
And I am not a fool.
不
No.
国王大人 你太冷漠无情了
Lord King, this is callous,
对埃尔芙温 对诺桑比亚王国的撒克逊人
to Aelfwynn and to all those in Northumbria who are Saxon.
默西亚需要对他们忠诚
Mercia owes both a debt of loyalty.
只有南方安全 才符合默西亚最大的利益
Mercia is best served when the south is secure.
不能以牺牲北方为代价
Not at the expense of the north.
艾塞弗蕾德肯定会听乌特雷德的话
Aethelflaed would listen to Uhtred now.
我们也必须支持他
As must we.
我承诺过你姐姐 我会保护埃尔芙温的安全
And I gave your sister my word that I would keep Aelfwynn safe.
我不会像你现在一样牺牲她
I will not sacrifice her as you do now!
默西亚军队也不会
And nor will the Mercian army.
-我支持乌特雷德 -这下好了
I stand with Uhtred. -Well, there we have it.
想反叛的不仅仅是埃塞尔海姆大人
Not only Lord Aethelhelm who seeks to rebel.
恕我不敬 国王大人
With respect, Lord King...
不是只有埃尔德海姆大人觉得你错了
it is not only Lord Aldhelm who believes you to be wrong.
诺桑比亚王国有很多好人 他们是你的子民
There are good people in Northumbria. They are your people.
你必须保护他们
You owe them your protection.
我们支持乌特雷德
We stand with Uhtred.
你并不是错了 我的儿子
It is not that you are wrong, my son.
你这一次只是误解了
It is that you are simply mistaken on this occasion.
我虽然考虑了你的论点
Whilst your arguments are considered...
但我敦促你听从乌特雷德大人的劝告
I would urge you to follow the counsel of Lord Uhtred.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表