剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
-爱德华要来北方吗 -他已经在路上了
And Edward is coming north? -He's already on the road.
王国已陷入动♥乱♥之中
The kingdoms are in turmoil.
撒克逊人和丹麦人之间的和平结束了
The peace that existed between Saxon and Dane has ended.
他们要开战了
They're at war.
如果你不需要什么帮助的话 我们该走了
It is time for us to take our leave, unless you need any assistance.
不
No.
我和我的同伴不缺什么东西
My companion and I have all we need.
他说了什么消息
What news did he offer?
没什么重要的 但我们应该立即出发
Nothing of importance, but we should set out at once.
-急什么 -要说实话吗
What's the hurry? -Honestly...
我想赶快逃离这个寒冷的地方
I cannot wait to escape this blasted cold.
而且我们最好早点见到乌特雷德
Besides, the sooner we meet with Uhtred the better.
北方城镇又传来一些消息
More sent from the northern burhs.
我们很强
We look strong.
国王大人 我们带来了重大消息
Lord King, we bring grave news.
女王不是西格泰格杀的
Sigtryggr did not kill the queen.
是埃塞尔海姆的人干的
It was the work of Aethelhelm's men.
-派人去叫西格泰格 -是 大人
Send for Sigtryggr! -Yes, Lord.
我们的侦察兵说这不是爱德华的营地 从旗帜来看是他的一位领主
Our scouts say it's not Edward's camp. The banners belong to one of his lords.
也许这是神的旨意
Perhaps the gods are speaking to us.
我们可以利用这一点
Perhaps we can use this.
战场上的盟友越少 爱德华取胜的机会也就越小
Edward's chances dwindle with fewer allies on the field.
国王的军队能承受人员损失
The king's forces can afford to lose men.
可我们能吗
Can we?
他们有侦察兵
They have scouts.
从湖边过去会被他们看到的
They'll see you coming around the lake.
不需要从湖边绕过去 湖面冻结了
We need not go around the lake. It's frozen.
我们可以直接过去
We could go over it.
没有一个撒克逊人 会让自己的女儿落得如此下场
No Saxon would ever condemn his daughter to such an end.
他没有下令杀她
He did not order her death.
他想杀的是预见者阿莉丝
It was the visionary Aalys he sought to kill.
危急关头 王后牺牲自己 救了那个女孩
When the moment came, the queen sacrificed herself to save the girl.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof of this?
我和阿莉丝谈过 我看到了她眼中的恐惧
I have spoken to Aalys. I've seen the horror in her eyes.
西格泰格没有参与吗
And Sigtryggr had no part in this?
他不可能预谋此事 没人知道王后出行了
He could not have planned it. No one knew the Queen traveled.
这个国家到处都是间谍
The country is full of spies.
西格泰格有什么理由 攻击一个农家女还拒绝承认
What reason would Sigtryggr have to attack a farm girl and then deny it?
大人 您一定要找到埃塞尔海姆 并将其绳之以法
Lord, Aethelhelm must be hunted down and brought to justice.
他的手上沾满了埃尔弗莱德的鲜血
Aelflaed's blood is on his hands.
还有奥斯佛斯的
As is Osferth's...
他是您父亲的亲生子
your father's natural son.
他是我最忠诚的手下
He was one of my most loyal men.
我们曾无数次为韦塞克斯并肩作战
He fought at my side for Wessex through countless battles.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear it.
只有埃塞尔海姆能从这场混乱中得益
Only Aethelhelm benefits from this chaos.
他希望你依赖他和他的军队
He wants you to turn to him and his armies,
这样他就能重新 在温切斯特的宫殿里趾高气扬了
so he may strut again in the palace in Winchester.
一定要逮捕他
He must be apprehended.
我派了一名骑手去找他 应该很快就会回来
A rider was dispatched to find him and will soon return.
传话给伊盖尔斯堡
Send word to Aegelesburg.
不要让埃弗威尔德受他祖父影响
Aelfweard is to be shielded from his grandfather's influence
派我的私人警卫保护他
and protected by my personal guard.
埃索斯坦也应该受到保护
That order should extend to Aethelstan.
他是埃弗威尔德登上王位的绊脚石
He stands between Aelfweard and the throne.
我派埃索斯坦去找埃塞尔海姆了
I sent Aethelstan to find Aethelhelm.
那他就有危险了
Then he is in danger.
与西格泰格的战争怎么办
What of the war with Sigtryggr?
告诉西格泰格 我们的冲突结束了
Tell Sigtryggr our conflict is over.
我现在的仇人是埃塞尔海姆
My quarrel now is with Aethelhelm.
你在林德克尔的策略很好
Your strategy at Lindcylne was a good one.
-为什么要放弃它而选择铤而走险 -因为我听到了你的话
Why abandon it for uncertainty? -Because I hear your words.
我们没有多余的战力可以损失
We do not have men to spare.
偷袭能消灭数百撒克逊人 而我们只要付出很小的人员损失
This stealth attack could destroy hundreds of Saxons with little loss of Dane life.
-这是一份礼物 -或是一个陷阱
It is a gift. -Or a trap!
-如果冰面支撑不住怎么办 -不会的
What if the ice doesn't hold? -It will.
从我这里能看到没问题的
I can see from here it will.
我曾在冰岛穿越过冰冻的峡湾
I have crossed frozen fjords in Iceland,
-在爱尔兰的冰河前睡过觉 -这里是默西亚
slept before the ice rivers of Irland... -This is Mercia.
这里的天气变幻莫测
The weather of these lands is as unpredictable
和生于其中的撒克逊人一样
as the Saxons who live on them.
那也不会改变冰的性质 王后
That does not change the nature of ice, my queen.
但正如她所说 这的确是在冒险
But it is, as she says, a risk.
一切都是冒险
All is a risk.
让我来证明给你看
Let me show you I am right.
我会走到冰面上去测量它的强度
I will walk upon the ice to measure its strength.
你考验过我一次
You tested me once.
我通过了
I survived.
就让我向证明你 我可以领导战斗
Let me show you I can lead in battle.
诸神赐予了你这个良机 西格泰格
Gods offer you this, Sigtryggr.
不要拒绝它而冒犯到诸神
Do not slight them by refusing it.
这是有点冒险
It is a risk.
但我们至少要试一下
But we will at least test it.
等天黑了就让他去冰上试试
Once night falls, have him test the ice.
-我会传信给丹麦人 -我们在那里碰头
I will take word to the Danes. -We will find you there.
我一定会找到埃塞尔海姆 在撒克逊人和丹麦人面前审判他
Aethelhelm shall be found and tried before Saxons and Danes.
这样我们就能与丹麦之地重新结盟
We can forge a new union with Daneland.
对此我很高兴
For that, I am glad.
同时我为奥斯佛斯的事感到很难过 尽管我不太了解他
I am sorry for Osferth, even though I did not know him well.
但他仍然是您的血亲
He was still your blood.
-你才是他真正的兄弟 -是 我会为他报仇的
You were his true brother. -Yes. And I will avenge him.
埃塞尔海姆大人
Lord Aethelhelm.
我按你的要求派了人在东西两边巡逻
As requested, I've stationed men to patrol the east and the west perimeters.
我们背靠湖泊 树林里有充足的哨兵 营地的人应该可以放心地休息了
With the lake at our backs and ample eyes to the trees, our camp may rest soundly.
我想鼓舞一下大家的士气 但是
Look, I wish to inspire my men, maintain their spirits, but...
我怕我的号♥召力不足
I fear I'm falling short.
相反 你是他们的榜样
On the contrary, you are an inspiration to them.
你要证明自己是真正的领袖
You are proving yourself a true leader.
他这种圣人随时都有可能 干出让你吃惊的事
Any minute now he'll pull a miracle out of his saintly arse.
他既正直又自信 就像他的父亲一样
He is both righteous and pompous, just like his father.
我有新消息
I have news.
找到埃尔斯威丝夫人 和埃尔芙温小姐了
The ladies Aelswith and Aelfwynn have been spotted.
她们在私人警卫的保护下出行
They travel with a personal guard.
-她们在哪儿 -布克斯坦南部
Where are they? -South of Buccstan.
默西亚的僧侣看到她们了
They were seen by Mercian monks.
金钱是万能的
Silver is a god all men serve.
我们必须"营救"两位女士
Well, the ladies will have to be rescued.
公主对我们很重要
The princess is important to us.
她的安全是我们最关心的事
Her safety is our greatest concern.
我们得除掉他
We need to get rid of him.
有可能会发生意外
Accidents can happen.
即使是在晚上
Even at night.
我们要在太阳落山前出发去修道院
We are leaving for the nunnery before the sun sets.
越早离开这个地方越好
The sooner we move on from this place the better.
-埃尔斯威丝夫人 -伊迪丝
Lady Aelswith. -Eadith?
我是来警告你和埃尔芙温小姐的
I've come to warn you and Lady Aelfwynn.
你们有危险了
You are in danger.
有人在追踪你们
A man is tracking you.
他想用钱换取关于你们行踪的消息
A man who seeks to exchange news of your whereabouts for coin.
你确定吗
You are certain of this?
不然我也不会大老远赶来
I would not have journeyed all this way if I was not.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们打算在天黑之前离开
We are leaving before the day is over.
不能等那么久
You cannot wait even that long.
现在就走 不管那个人是谁 你最好都不要碰到他
Go now. Whoever this man is, you do not want to meet him.
那我们就得去一个他找不到的地方
Then we must go where he will not find us.
老实说 你来了应该能安抚埃尔芙温
In truth, it should comfort Aelfwynn to see you.
埃尔芙温小姐去哪儿了
Where is Lady Aelfwynn?
-你怎么能让她离开 -我不知道
How could you let her leave? -I did not know.
她逃走了
She has fled.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表