剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
What of Stiorra and her husband?
他们恢复了领地
They are restored
很不容易
just.
不过
But
艾塞弗蕾德夫人
Lady Aethelflaed...
离我们而去了
She has been taken from us.
这太残忍♥了 父亲
That is a cruelty, Father.
不过她现在安息了
But she's at peace.
多少也算是一点安慰
It is of some comfort.
她经受了太多苦难
There has been much cruelty.
你
Have you...
-你能走动吗 -能走一点
Have you walked at all? -A little.
虽然有很多困难 不过
Many things are difficult, but
我的身体很强壮
my body is strong.
-而我的心 -会为你报仇的
And my heart... -Will be avenged.
布丽达还活着 我们担心她劫持了皮耶里格神父
Brida lives. We fear she has Father Pyrlig.
我们可以趁涨潮驾船去追她
At high tide, we take a boat to track her.
-你能来吗 -主没有呼唤我去复仇
With that you could come... -The Lord is not calling me to revenge.
对
No.
当然没有
Of course.
杀死她可能只是我一个人的宿命
To kill her might be my destiny alone.
也许那不是你的宿命
Perhaps it's not your destiny.
你在这里过得很好 父亲
You have a good life here, Father.
如今艾塞弗蕾德夫人走了
Now that Lady Aethelflaed is departed,
你可以再找个妻子
you could find a wife,
生更多孩子
have more children.
一个儿子死于襁褓之中
One son lost as a babe.
另一个受伤卧床不起
One now lying injured.
女儿为了活命孤军奋战
A daughter who fought alone for her life.
我不会再当父亲祸害另一个孩子了
I would not curse another child with me as a father.
那个被藏起来的 不认识自己父亲的儿子呢
What of the son who was hidden, who does not know his father?
这个你不需要知道
You do not know that.
知道了对你不安全
It is not safe for you to know that.
他的时代会到来的
His time will come.
而且
Besides...
艾塞弗蕾德
Aethelflaed
没有离开
is not departed.
她
She, uh...
她仍然与我同在
She's with me still.
那么我们都必须带着 无法愈合的伤口前行
Then we both must walk with wounds that will not heal.
在这里 这边18880
Here. This way.
布克斯坦
巴克斯顿
默西亚王国
我们不能被人看到
We are not here to be seen.
我们的船在哪里
Where is our boat?
-海在哪里 -这里没有海
Where is the sea? -There is no sea.
姑娘 你太迟钝了 我已经改变了计划
Girl, you have no sense. I have changed the plan.
-快进来 -发生什么事了
In here... -What is happening?
-有人打算杀我吗 -不 孩子
Is someone planning on having me killed? -No, child.
有人打算给你新生
Someone is planning on giving you life.
什么
What?
我不会让你生活在阴影中 等人刺杀
I will not have you living in the shadows, waiting for some assassin.
我母亲每天都承受着那种危险
My mother bore that danger every day.
是的 那样的生活毒害了她的身体
Yes and living the way she did put a poison in her flesh
夺走了我最珍爱的礼物
and robbed me of my most cherished gift.
你对我有什么计划
What is your plan for me?
我为你选了一位丈夫
I have chosen you a husband.
是你认识的人
Someone you know.
我会解释的
I will explain.
我奉命来传达一个严肃而秘密的消息
I have been asked to convey a message of great seriousness and secrecy.
埃尔斯威丝夫人注意到了 你对她孙女的爱意
The Lady Aelswith has noted your affection for her granddaughter
她要求你在周日前往布克斯坦
and asks that you convey yourself to Buccstan for Sunday.
你将在那里见到埃尔芙温小姐 并娶她为妻
There you will meet with Lady Aelfwynn and marry her.
为什么会选我联姻
Why have I been selected for this alliance?
因为你是个无名小卒
Because you're a nobody.
如果埃尔芙温嫁给你 就没有郡长能强迫她了
If Aelfwynn marries you, no ealdorman can force her hand.
我很荣幸能够保护公主的安全
Then I will be honored to preserve the safety of the princess.
奥斯佛斯
Osferth.
伟大的战士 商人海斯顿
The great warrior Haesten, a man of trade.
我听说过 但我不相信
I had heard of this, but I did not believe it.
一个拥有30艘船的商人
A trader and owner of 30 ships.
你应该看看我住的地方 乌特雷德
You should see my settlement, Uhtred.
比这里大一倍 土地肥沃 美女丰满
Twice the size of this one, fertile farms and fat women.
不像这里
Not like this...
只适合
only fit for...
猪生活
pigs.
你都举不了剑了 倒是还很会损人
You have plenty of insults for a man who can no longer wield a sword.
我能举剑 乌特雷德
I can wield it, Uhtred.
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
不
No.
我们得找个掩人耳目的地方谈谈
We must speak, somewhere out of sight.
-你那里没有我想要的 -相信我 乌特雷德
There's nothing I want from you. -Believe me, Uhtred.
我们得谈谈
We must speak.
这位预见者现在在哪里
Where's this visionary now?
我让她和我的亲人在一起
I placed her with my kin.
为了拿她做交易
To trade her?
是为了保护她的安全
To keep her safe.
这会引发战争
War will come from this.
西格泰格为什么会做这种蠢事
Why would Sigtryggr do something so stupid?
他没有
He has not.
不是他指示的
It's not his command.
那是他的兄弟 或是布丽达
His brother, then? Or Brida?
也许是默西亚人在寻求报复
Perhaps Mercians, seeking revenge.
现在有不少人讨厌爱德华
There's quite a few who hate Edward now.
大人 这对我们所有人来说 都是不祥之兆
This is a bad omen, Lord, for all of us.
我担心她的死只会招致更多死亡
I fear this death will only deliver more death.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why did you bring me this?
我们都有意维护和平 乌特雷德
We both have interest in keeping the peace, Uhtred.
我是为了做生意 而你
Me to trade and you, well...
我不认为爱德华报复时会放过你女儿
I cannot think Edward will spare your daughter when he retaliates.
我们必须让西格泰格公开谴责此举
We must make Sigtryggr denounce this act.
菲南 奥斯佛斯 留在这里
Finan, Osferth, remain here.
你们要全力保护女王的遗体
You must guard the Queen's body with all honor.
西特里克 埃索斯坦 你们俩去伊盖尔斯堡
Sihtric, Aethelstan, go to Aegelesburg, both of you.
如果他们听说此事就来北方提醒我
If they hear of this, come north to warn me.
不 我们不能隐瞒 女王被杀的消息 这是错的
No, we cannot hide news of the Queen's slaughter. It's wrong.
她有个儿子是神父 应该让他知情
She has a son who should know, a father.
埃塞尔海姆会想要复仇 他会归咎于所有丹麦之地
Aethelhelm will want revenge. He will blame all Daneland for this.
你不必隐瞒很久
You will not have to hide it for long.
我很快就会亲自 送女王的遗体回伊盖尔斯堡
I will be swift and then I will bring the Queen's body to Aegelesburg myself.
海斯顿 跟我一起去艾福维奇 告诉他们你的所见所闻
Haesten, come with me to Eoferwic. Tell them what you've heard.
-让我去艾福维奇吧 -埃索斯坦
Let me come to Eoferwic. -Aethelstan!
-让他去 不要把我牵扯进去 -你已经脱不了干系了 我们都是
Let him. I will have no part in this. -You are already a part of it. We all are.
如果他们听说西格泰格杀了女王
If they hear this story of Sigtryggr killing a queen,
将会发生比布丽达那次更严重的屠♥杀♥
there will be a slaughter beyond Brida at her worst.
那样不重吗
Does that not get heavy?
你不用一直举着剑
You do not have to hold your sword.
你比我强壮 剑使我们平等
You're stronger than me. The sword makes us equal.
我们要走多远
How far are we going?
旅程到这里就结束了
This is where the journey ends.
一直往南走就能到温切斯特了
Head south, eventually you'll reach Winchester.
听我说
Hear me on this.
爱德华不想和丹麦之地或丹麦人为敌
Edward does not want battle with Daneland or with Danes.
跟我到温切斯特去求和吧
Come with me to Winchester and seek a peace.
我还没进大门他们就会处决我
They will execute me before I'm within the gates.
我会支持你的 你将受我保护
I will stand for you. You will be under my protection.
战争该结束了 布丽达
The war should end, Brida.
你发动的战争
The war you started
以及你内心的战争
and the war within you.
祝你好运 别被狼吃了
Good luck with the wolves.
皮耶里格神父
Father Pyrlig?
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表