剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
敢从我这里偷东西 你会后悔的
Steal from me and you'll regret it!
-乌特雷德 -我是来献银子 不是来拿走的
Uhtred! -I've come to offer silver not to take it.
我不需要 我也已经完成了你的吩咐
I'm not in need and I have already done your bidding.
是 我知道 现在我又有别的需求
Yes, I know, and now I want more.
我要进入贝班堡
I am to enter Bebbanburg
你帮我分散王室近卫队的注意
and you are to help me by distracting the Household Guard.
不 绝对不行 今天不行 以后也不行
No. No, absolutely not. Not today, not any day.
这可不是一个明智的选择
It is an unwise choice.
待我夺回我的土地
I will retake my lands
我们会为你这次的拒绝回来惩罚你的
and then we will return to punish you for this refusal.
如果你威胁我 我今晚就去贝班堡 警告他们你要发动进攻
Threaten me and I shall go to Bebbanburg tonight and warn them of your attack.
不 你不会的
No, you will not.
我正忙着赚钱
I'm busy making silver.
告诉我
Tell me.
瓦尔哈拉殿堂会欢迎一个 向傻瓜倒卖♥♥文物的人吗
Will Valhalla welcome a man who sells relics to fools?
我的祖先来到这片土地 是为了变得富有 乌特雷德
My ancestors came to these lands to become rich, Uhtred.
我只不过是在行使与生俱来的权利
I'm merely living my birthright.
你甚至不需要挥剑
You will not even need to wield your sword.
我只需要你把守卫引到岸边
All I ask is that you draw the guard to the shore.
为此 我会给你丰厚的报酬
And for that, I will pay you...handsomely.
你没有钱
You do not have the coin.
但你知道等我夺回贝班堡就有了
And yet you know that I will when I retake Bebbanburg.
而在我和威特加的较量中 你很清楚谁会赢
And in the contest between Wihtgar and me, you know who will win.
众所周知 我不是忠诚之人 乌特雷德
I'm not known for my loyalty, Uhtred.
把这件事交到我可不明智
It is not wise to put this in my hands.
要把防线上的守卫引开并不简单
It is not simple to lure a guard away from their defenses.
-你要花很大代价 -是 我明白
It will cost you. -Yes, I know.
菲南就在外面 他会向你解释我们的计划
Finan is outside. He will explain the plan.
皮耶里格可以借用我们最小的船
Pyrlig can borrow our smallest boat.
如果他们在海上发现他 应该会以为他是一个朝圣者
If they spot him on the water they should just assume he's part of the pilgrimage.
一定要归还哦
Make sure you return it.
我会尽我所能
I will do all I can.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我在想 也许我应该加入你们
I wonder...perhaps I should join you.
不 请不要这样做 这里有需要你保护的东西
No, please do not. You have things to protect here.
我一直不敢完全信任海斯顿
I'm never certain Haesten can be trusted.
我的选择是正确的吗
Am I making the right choice?
保护埃尔芙温小姐不会有错
It cannot be wrong to protect the Lady Aelfwynn
为你的孩子寻找家园也不会有错
or to seek a home for your children.
我不知道这个时机是否合适
Whether this is the time that has been chosen for you,
我不能这么说 而我希望是
that I cannot say. I hope it is.
但你的动机是纯粹的 所以我的神将与你同在
But your motive is pure and so my God will be with you.
在黎明之前搞定吧
Get it done as dawn rises.
明天将是新世界的第一天
And tomorrow will be the first day of a new world.
-大家都明白计划了吗 -是的
Does everyone understand the plan? -Yes!
-是 -给他讲讲
Yes. -Hey, do it for him.
他在潮汐变化之前将守卫引到海滩上
He draws the guards down to the beaches before the tide turns,
说实话有点冒险 但在守卫回去之前
giving you a very small and frankly slightly reckless opportunity
你会有一小段时机可以从守卫室潜入
to get in by the guards' room before they return.
你忘了提你干坐着无所事事的那部分
You're forgetting the bit where you sit on your ass.
没错 我在船上坐着
Yeah, I...I sit on my ass in the boat.
收到信♥号♥♥时把他们引出来
Get them out when the signal comes.
很好 大家都同意了
Excellent, we're all agreed.
夜幕快降临了 还是没有乌特雷德的消息
Night approaches and there is still no word from Uhtred.
国王大人 请耐心一点
Lord King, be patient.
他从未让你失望过
He has never let you down.
因为他以前不是为自己的土地而战
Never before was he fighting for his own lands.
虽然他总说什么撒克逊统一 但我们知道他来这里的真实目的
As much as he speaks of Saxon unity, we know what brings him here.
-我认为这么说不太公平 -也许是吧
I do not think that is fair. -Perhaps not.
但谁最关心撒克逊人♥民♥的利益
But who has the best interests of the Saxon people at heart,
-乌特雷德还是我 我不会 -大人
Uhtred or me? I will not... -Lord...
北边的侦察兵说苏格兰人离开了营地 正在向这个方向进军
Spies north of here say the Scots have left a camp and march in this direction.
-他们还有多久到贝班堡 -不清楚
How long until they reach Bebbanburg? -Unclear.
这取决于他们是全部兵力
It will depend on whether they stop to meet reinforcements
-还是要停下来等待增援部队 -那乌特雷德呢
or if that is the full force. -And what of Uhtred?
没有任何消息
No word, no sighting.
我们找不到他
We cannot track him.
你们商量了什么需要告诉我的事
What is being discussed that we should know?
有什么事瞒着我
What is being kept from me?
我担心他要发动进攻
I fear he is going to attack.
不等乌特雷德大人吗
Without Lord Uhtred?
他似乎并不关心我父亲的死活
He does not seem to care if my father lives or dies.
对他提起埃尔芙温也没有用
Talking to him of Aelfwynn has no effect
而且他也不考虑埃弗威尔德大人
and he has no thought for Lord Aelfweard.
爱德华迷失了
Edward is lost.
他被埃塞尔海姆的背叛所激怒
To be so enraged by Aethelhelm's treachery,
-甚至不惜亲生子在围攻中牺牲 -他被某种力量控制了
he would risk his own son in a siege? -Something has gripped him.
仿佛觉得自己受到祝福
It is as if he now believes he has divine blessing.
夫人
My lady.
夫人
Lady.
我在鼓励国王时也许过于笃定了
I may have been too emphatic in my encouragement of the king.
-和我一起骑马南下吧 -不 我才不会临阵脱逃
Come, ride with me south. -No! I will not flee the battle.
我要留在这里 也许能帮助到伤员
I will stay where I may be of use to injured men.
我不是要逃跑
I am not suggesting we flee,
如果你不想看到一场大屠♥杀♥的话 就跟我走吧
but if you want to avert a slaughter, then follow.
你打算跳下去游走吗
Do you plan to jump and swim away?
也许吧
Perhaps.
不要被平静的海面所迷惑
Well, do not be fooled by the calm.
这里的潮汐变化很快 你会被冲撞到岩石上
The tides here change quickly. You'd be dashed on the rock.
我不在乎 我的生命已经结束了
I do not care. My life is over.
你是苏格兰国王吗
Are you the King of the Scots?
你是新娘吗
Are you the bride?
我是这么听说的
So I'm told.
你为什么没结婚 你比我父亲还大
Why are you not married? You're older than my father.
哪个父亲
Which father would that be?
抱歉 这个玩笑不太友善
My apologies, it's an unkind joke.
-你本来就讨厌我吗 -是的
You already hate me? -Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想和你结婚
Because I do not wish to marry you!
事实就这么简单 我是被逼的
It is a simple truth. This is being forced upon me.
我也不想和你结婚
I do not wish to marry you either.
-那就放了我 别拿我来做交易 -不行
Then free me from this bargain. -No.
-我已经做出了承诺 -我成了交易品
Because I have given my word. -I am being traded.
事情就是这样 你将过上富贵优裕的生活
That's just the way of things. You will be rich and well-cared for.
-这不是什么可怕的诅咒 -你根本不明白
It is not a terrible curse... -You have no idea! None!
你喜欢的人是谁
Who is it that you're fond of?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
谁占据了你的心 让你如此怨恨
Who has your heart that fosters so much resentment?
国王大人 我是纯洁的
Lord King, I'm pure.
我不是问这个
I'm not asking that.
我不会告诉你我的心中所想
I will not share the content of my heart.
好吧
Well, um...
既然我们要结婚了
as we...we will be married,
我想我应该对你表示信任
I feel I should offer you my trust.
我有所爱之人
I am in love.
那个女人已经结婚了
The woman is married herself...
但她仍然是我的人
Yet she is mine.
我无意背叛她 去和一个贵族女孩发♥生♥关♥系♥
And I have no wish to betray her by humping a girl of noble blood.
所以
So...
我会给你妻子的名分
you will be my wife.
让你在最合你意的城♥堡♥里舒适地生活
You will live in comfort in whichever fortress best pleases you.
我将享有你在默西亚的土地上的财富 也许还会去造访
I shall enjoy the riches of your lands in Mercia. I may visit...
但不会去你的卧室
but not your chamber.
简而言之
In short,
这场婚姻将是有名无实的
the marriage will be barren
我也永远不会爱你
and I will never love you.
国王大人
Lord King...
已经很久没有人对我这样坦诚相待了
that is the first time someone has been honest with me for quite a while.
你的祖先是个瘦小的家伙吧
Thin fellas were they, your forebears?
我们有多长时间进去再出来
How long will we have to get in and out?
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表