剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德 郡长乌特雷德之子
I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred.
埃塞尔海姆密谋推♥翻♥爱德华♥国♥王
Aethelhelm plotted to unseat King Edward
使他的孙子埃弗威尔德登上王位
and put his grandson Aelfweard on the throne.
你是一个高尚而正直的年轻人 有朝一日你会成为伟大的国王
You are a fine and true young man who will one day be a mighty king.
他派人在预见者阿莉丝 去林迪斯法恩朝圣的途中杀死她
He planned to have the visionary Aalys killed on her pilgrimage to Lindisfarne.
并嫁祸于丹麦人
And blamed the murder on the Danes.
你应该明白这会引发 基♥督♥徒和丹麦人之间的战争
You do realize this could start a war between Christian and Dane.
但愿如此
Hopefully, yes.
但他不知道 自己的女儿 埃尔弗莱德女王在与阿莉丝同行
But unknown to him, his daughter, Queen Aelflaed, journeyed with Aalys.
我就是预见者
I am the visionary!
这是谁干的
Who did this?
是约维克国王派来的人
They were sent from the king of Jorvik.
他们说西格泰格要复仇
They said Sigtryggr wanted vengeance.
布丽达虽然俘虏了皮耶里格神父 但他们之间渐渐形成一种纽带
Despite Brida taking Father Pyrlig as her prisoner, a bond has formed between them.
我接受你提供的安全保障
I accept your offer of safe passage and protection.
带我去见乌特雷德
Take me to Uhtred.
埃尔斯威丝制定了一个新计划 来保护她的孙女埃尔芙温
Aelswith has made a new plan to protect her granddaughter, Aelfwynn.
我为你选了一位丈夫
I have chosen you a husband,
是你认识的人 我会解释的
someone you know. I will explain.
埃塞尔海姆的部队 进军朗姆科法攻打了丹麦人
Aethelhelm's men marched on the Danes of Rumcofa
以此替遇袭的朝圣者报仇
in revenge for the attack on the pilgrims.
奥斯佛斯在保卫战中不幸牺牲
Osferth was among those who fell defending them.
埃塞尔海姆得知了 他的阴谋使他付出的代价
Aethelhelm has discovered what his plotting has cost him.
你女儿当时在与朝圣者同行
Your daughter was traveling with the pilgrims.
她也被屠♥杀♥了
And was also slaughtered.
现在 爱德华♥国♥王和西格泰格 都在为战争做准备
And ow, both King Edward and Sigtryggr prepare for war.
一命换一命
His wife...for mine.
西格泰格
Sigtryggr! Sigtryggr!
-西格泰格 -命运决定一切
Sigtryggr...-Destiny, is all!
爱德华根本不知道自己惹了谁
Edward knows nothing of what he's unleashed.
他真是捅了马蜂窝
Truly he has stirred the hornet's nest.
两天
Two days!
两天之后我们要把 撒克逊人的头颅钉在矛上
In two days we mount the heads of Saxon turds on spikes!
哥哥 我和士兵们谈过了 大家都认为
Brother...I have spoken with the men and all agree.
-我们应该在路上伏击敌人 -不
We should surprise them on the road. -No.
国王已经选定了战场
The king has chosen the battle site.
西格泰格 他们的人数比我们多
Sigtryggr, they outnumber us.
如果爱德华认为人多就能赢 那他的傲慢将毁灭他自己
If Edward thinks numbers will win this, his arrogance will be his undoing.
他以为我们会任他摆布
He believes we're at his mercy.
-这不明智 哥哥 -但必须这样做 朗沃德
It is not wise, brother. -But it is necessary, Rognvaldr.
我们的人将把撒克逊人的血 涂满这片土地
Our people will paint the land with Saxon blood.
如果你害怕的话可以退后
If you're afraid, you may stand down.
我们同生死共进退
All who fight as brothers, fight as one.
我们从山上发起进攻
We attack from the high hill!
西格泰格希望通过 从高处进攻来压制我们
Sigtryggr hopes that by attacking from high terrain, he can overwhelm us.
但我们可以将他的攻击 转化为我们的优势
But we will turn his attack to our advantage.
我们以三百人在这里发动攻势
We launch our assault here with 300 men.
丹麦人会迎击 但这让我们有时间移♥动♥到这里
Danes attack, yes, but it will give us the time to move here
干掉他们的先锋队
and take out their vanguard.
这些人必死无疑
Those men will most likely be lost.
他们死得光荣
Then they shall be lost with honor.
这是为保护我们的王国 免受异教♥徒♥侵害而必须付出的代价
It is the price we must pay to protect our kingdoms from the heathens.
务必找到埃塞尔海姆大人 并把我们的意图告诉他
Ensure Lord Aethelhelm is located and told of our intentions.
爱德华♥国♥王在距这里32公里处扎营 丹麦人正在行军
King Edward is camped 20 miles from here and the Danes are marching.
士兵们快等得不耐烦了
The men grow tired of waiting,
-但他们还保持着忠诚 -很好 那我们就继续等待
but they remain loyal. -Good. Then we wait.
等爱德华最危难的时候 我们再出马去支援他们
In Edward's hour of need, we ride to the Saxons' aid.
我们一定要密切关注小埃索斯坦
We must watch the young Aethelstan. Keep him close.
有些人对这个男孩寄予厚望
There are those that have ambitions for the boy.
你现在是埃弗威尔德唯一的盟友了
You are now Aelfweard's one true ally.
是的
Yes.
因此就让我们祈祷 我女儿的牺牲能换来成果
Let us therefore pray my daughter's sacrifice may yet bear fruit.
盯紧埃索斯坦
Keep an eye on Aethelstan.
大人 我们得让马休息一下
Lord, we must rest the horses.
快点吃 我们还得去杀敌呢
Eat faster. We have men to kill.
爱德华应该会在北边扎营
Edward will have camped north.
-万一他继续前进了怎么办 -那我们就去追上他
What if he's already moved on? -Then we catch up to him.
找到国王 然后抓住埃塞尔海姆
We find the king and then we seize Aethelhelm.
我们要让他五马分尸
Each man take a limb and we tear him into quarters.
大人 我们只有三匹马
There are only three of us, Lord.
还有奥斯佛斯的精神与我们同在
Osferth's spirit will stand in place.
他的精神正忙于嘲弄 那个害死他的傻瓜
His spirit is busy taunting the fool that got him killed.
这不是你的错 菲南
You're not guilty of this, Finan.
把你的愤怒留给那些真正有罪的人吧
Save your anger for the ones that are.
埃塞尔海姆会得到应有的惩罚
Aethelhelm will get what is coming to him.
但我们得先阻止这场战争
But first we must avert this war.
根据 伯纳德·康沃尔 原著小说改编
孤国春秋
第五季 第六集
布克斯坦
巴克斯顿
默西亚王国
我们不能继续在此逗留了
We cannot linger here.
金勒夫怎么还没来
Where is Cynlaef?
也许他拒绝了我的邀请
Perhaps he resists the offer of my hand.
不太可能
Unlikely.
你允许他碰了你 他便会想得到更多
You allowed him to touch you. He will want more.
年轻人就是这样
That is just the way of young men.
而且我已向他下达命令
Besides, he has been given an order.
不要拉长着脸
Do not pull that face.
我们都希望这桩可怕的事赶快结束
We all want this whole ghastly affair to be over.
我确信金勒夫不会让你失望的
I'm sure Cynlaef will not let you down.
夫人 你有一名卫兵来了
My lady, one of your guard approaches.
我认识这个人 他是效忠我们的
I know this man. He is loyal.
雷德沃尔德 有什么新消息
Redwald, what news do you bring?
朗姆科法发生了大屠♥杀♥ 夫人
There has been a massacre in Rumcofa, my lady.
无数丹麦人被杀害了
Countless Danes put to the sword.
男女老少都有
Men and women both, children and the elderly.
-是谁发动的袭击 -我们还不清楚
Who carried out this attack? -We cannot be certain.
但有传言说开战在即
But there have been rumors. Some say war is coming.
这片土地不再安全了
These lands are no longer safe.
-金勒夫可能还活着 -我们不能再在这里逗留了
Cynlaef may yet still live. -We cannot linger here longer.
我必须把你送到安全的地方
I must get you to safety.
别出声 树上有人
Shh, there are men in the trees.
是士兵
Warriors.
他们只是在行军途中休息的侦察兵
They are merely scouts, resting on their journey.
-我还以为是埋伏 -他们不会伤害我们的
I thought it was an ambush. -They won't harm us.
-你以为我想杀你吗 -我确实有过这个想法
Did you think I intended to murder you? -The thought did cross my mind.
-你死了对我没什么好处 -那你刚才为什么留下来
You're no use to me dead. -So why did you stay just now?
等见到乌特雷德后 我需要你为我说话
I need you to speak for me when I stand before Uhtred.
或许你没我想象的那么看不起我
Or perhaps you despise me less than I thought.
你这个旅伴太折磨人了
Your company's torturous.
-比长脓包还难受 -是嘛
I've had boils I liked better. -I see.
我去和他们谈谈 也许能得到新消息
I'll go and speak with them. Perhaps they have news.
我才不要被你关在修道院里
I will not let you lock me away in a convent!
-那里更安全 -今天早上你还要我去嫁人
It is safe there. -This morning I was to be wedded
现在却又要把我放逐到 保守贞洁 晨起祷告的地方
and now I am being banished to a place of chastity and prayers at dawn!
情况有变 我们别无选择
Things have changed. It is our only option.
你对我妈妈就不会这样折磨
You would not treat my mother with such torment.
你不是她
You are not her.
你只是想摆脱我
You simply wish to be rid of me.
你怎么能说出这种话
How can you say such things?
-我在尽全力保护你 -你已经彻底失去我了
I have done my very best to protect you... -And you have utterly failed me.
就像我妈妈一样
As you did my mother.
收拾好你的东西
Gather your things.
我们要在天黑之前动身
We depart before the day is ended.
就算要走夜路 你也得忍♥着
If we have to travel by darkness, so be it!
-绝对不能让她离开房♥间 -是 夫人
Ensure she does not leave this room. -Yes, my lady.
我不去
I shall not go!
你不能违背我的意愿把我关在这里
And you cannot keep me here against my will!
听说大屠♥杀♥的事令我很难过
It saddens me to hear of this massacre.
-朗姆科法曾是很多人的避风港 -不再是了 我们现在要去伊盖尔斯堡
Rumcofa was a haven for many. -No longer. We ride now for Aegelesburg.
我们希望尽可能远离这场血腥的战争
We wish to be as far as possible from this bloodshed.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表