剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我听说你是勇敢的斗士
I heard you were quite the fighter.
我需要一个忠将来领导默西亚的卫队
I need a loyal man to lead the Mercian Guard.
和他们一起在伊盖尔斯堡作我的代表
Live here alongside them and be my presence here in Aegelesburg.
或许你可以担当此职 来补偿
Perhaps that man could be you in recompense for...
我被放逐的事
My banishment?
由乌特雷德抚养并不是最惨的命运
There are worse fates than to be raised by Uhtred.
比起监视你的父亲 这能更好地发挥你的才能
It'll be a better use of your talent than spying on your father.
我愿意接受
I should like to accept.
你想要我发誓吗
Do you want my oath?
我需要吗
Do I need it?
如果连自己的儿子都不能信 我还能相信谁
If I cannot trust my son, who can I trust?
我不确定这是否明智 大人
I'm not sure this is wise.
如果激怒不了爱德华 也许可以激怒西格泰格
If Edward cannot be provoked, perhaps Sigtryggr can.
他显然预计会受到攻击 那就让我们来满足这个异教♥徒♥吧
He's clearly anticipating an attack, so let's give the heathen what he wants.
来见见我的人
Come and meet my men.
他们都是平民
They are common folk.
你会喜欢他们的
You'll like them.
布克斯坦
巴克斯顿
默西亚王国
别想了 快睡吧
Ignore it. Go to sleep.
我做不到
I cannot.
要考虑的事情太多了
I have too much to consider.
他哪天来找我们
What day will he come for us?
我说的是星期天 所以我们现在必须要有耐心
I have said Sunday. So, now we must be patient.
结婚是什么感觉
What is it like to be married?
如果嫁对了人
When one is married to the right person,
那就是主最好的馈赠
it is the greatest gift the Lord can bestow.
肉体的激♥情♥
The passions of the flesh
在爱的婚姻中激荡
when enacted within loving matrimony are transporting.
当你感受到男人情动时的颤抖
When one feels the tremors of male affection...
-祖母 -我只是实话实说
Grandmother. -It is but an honest answer.
这就是为什么阿尔弗雷德和我 能生下这么可爱的孩子们
It is why Alfred and I had such beautiful children.
如果嫁错人了会怎样
What if one is married to the wrong person?
我根本不了解金勒夫
I hardly know Cynlaef.
我也不了解阿尔弗雷德
I hardly knew Alfred.
人生就是如此
It is the way of things.
嫁错了人
With the wrong person
有人说婚姻就是人间地狱
I'm told marriage is a living hell.
尽管如此 婚姻的纽带仍然坚固
Nonetheless, the bond holds fast.
我万分悲痛地传达这个消息
It grieves me to be the bearer of such news.
我知道这位预见者对你们有多么重要
I know how much the visionary meant to you all.
想想那个孩子 被勒死
And to think of that child strangled,
被玷污 遗体被挂在树上
defiled, her body hung from a tree!
这令人难以忍♥受
It's unbearable.
我的部下布雷萨尔
My man Bresal here...
告诉我杀害她的丹麦刺客
informs me that the Dane assassins who killed her
现在正躲在朗姆科法
now disguise themselves in godless Rumcofa
混在异教♥徒♥移♥民♥之中
among the heathen settlers there.
我本人不能出面
I cannot be seen
违抗国王的命令
to go against my King's command.
但如果你们中有人想为她报仇
But if any of you wishes to avenge this,
我将热情地欢迎你们
there will be warm fires to welcome you in my camp.
长♥期♥以来 我们容许丹麦人与我们共存
For too long we have let the Dane threat live alongside us,
欢迎他们进入我们的家园 把我们的食物提供给他们
welcomed them into our homes, our food in their mouths
而他们却在策划血腥的暴行
while they plot bloody outrage!
任何想为自己报仇的人都站出来
Any man who wishes to avenge themselves is free to go
为你们的国王寻求应有的正义
to seek the justice your King should seek!
-你们是谁的人 -我们是国王派来的
Whose men are you? -We come from the King.
丹麦凶手藏在这里 你必须把他们交出来
Dane murderers are hiding here and you must hand them over.
当然 我的人会处理的
Of course, my men will attend to it.
布雷萨尔 这里的丹麦人都是好人 他们不会杀害埃尔弗莱德女王的
Bresal, no Dane here would kill Queen Aelflaed. They are good people.
你为什么提起埃尔弗莱德女王
Why do you speak of Queen Aelflaed?
金勒夫
Cynlaef!
快出来
Get your arse out here!
-金勒夫不在 -不在 怎么了
No Cynlaef? -No, why?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我要找人去通知下游的人
I need someone to alert the men downriver.
但不要声张 别显得我们想打仗 外面来了一群士兵
But quietly, so it doesn't look like we want a fight. Soldiers have arrived.
他们说是爱德华派来的 但我还不敢确信
They say they're from Edward, but I'm not sure I believe it.
-我去吧 -不行
I'll go. -No!
我可以召集朗姆科法的人
I can raise the men of Rumcofa.
他们认识我 而且我出去不会引起注意
They know me, and no one will notice me leave.
去吧
Do that.
把他们召集过来 然后等在下游 直到我说这里安全了再返回
Send them up and wait downriver until I say it's safe to return here.
你发誓
Swear it.
我发誓 去吧
I swear. Go.
你们在干什么 这些人都是无辜的
What are you doing? These are innocent folk!
快放开她
Get your hands off her!
快叫你的人住手
Tell your men to stand down!
你是谁
Who are you?
菲南 这些人以前来过
Finan! These men have been here before!
朗姆科法的丹麦人杀了我们的女王
Danes of Rumcofa have murdered our Queen!
女王杀手 丹麦人♥渣♥
Queen killers! Dane-loving scum!
你们要尽忠职守 为民除害
Do your duty and rid the cockles from the wheat!
住手
Stop it!
丹麦人站这边 基♥督♥徒站那边
Danes here! Christian there!
把他们分开
Separate them.
丹麦人 撒克逊人
Dane! Saxon!
丹麦人快走 快
Danes in here, go! Come on!
神父 快宣布这里是避难所 走
Father, declare a sanctuary! Go!
你们进去就安全了
You'll be safe in here.
布雷萨尔 他们都是好人
Bresal, they are good people...
放开我
Get off me!
奥斯佛斯 金勒夫 这边走 我们得去叫英格丽丝
Osferth, Cynlaef! This way! We must get Ingrith!
守住码头
Check the docks!
跟我来
Come with me!
英格丽丝
Ingrith!
让开
Get out of my way!
英格丽丝
Ingrith!
-英格丽丝 快走 -走
Ingrith, go! -Come on!
来啊 小子
Fight me, boy!
英格丽丝
Ingrith!
英格丽丝
Ingrith!
-不 -不
No! -No!
你没事了 坚持住
You're all right! You're all right. Hey, hey!
没事了
It's all right.
-快来人 -伤口在哪里
Help! -Where's the wound?
在哪里
Where is it?
天啊 我要死了
Oh, my God, I'm going to die!
没事了
It's all right.
不要让我死 菲南
Don't let me die, Finan!
我在这里陪着你 我就在这里
Shh, I'm here with you. I'm here...
别害怕 阿莉丝
Do not be afraid, Aalys.
乌特雷德不会伤害你
Uhtred is no danger.
他只是想解决这件事
He seeks only to make this right.
我发誓不会伤害你 我来只是为了听你的故事
I swear I mean you no harm. I come only to hear your story.
袭击女王的人
The men that attacked the Queen...
他们声称是西格泰格派来的 对吗
they claimed to come from Sigtryggr, yes?
他们怎么知道在哪里可以找到她
How did they know where to find her?
我们没告诉任何人女王要和我们同行
We told no one the Queen rode with us.
她家的男人不会允许的
Her menfolk would have forbidden it.
他们有没有说为什么要找女王
Did they say why they wanted the Queen?
他们不是要找她
They did not want her.
他们是来找我的
They came for me.
是的 他们说了我的名字
They did. They spoke my name.
但主引导了她
But the Lord guided her.
她为我挺身而出 代替我遇害
She stood for me, claimed my place in the slaughter.
我只想去看看圣岛
I wanted only to see the Holy Isle.
圣库斯伯特为何要指引我
Why did St. Cuthbert lead me...
又让这种事发生
...then let this happen?
我接住他了
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表