剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Would you please tell Karl he needs to wear a name badge?
你能帮我告诉Karl他应该戴个名牌吗?
Trish says you have to wear a name badge.
Trish说你应该戴个名牌
"Charmaine"?
"Charmaine"?
You are joking? Tell him I am not joking.
你逗我玩呢? 告他我没逗他
It's job centre policy. That's the only spare one.
这是职介所规定 那是唯一多出来的一个
She said she's not joking. It's job centre -
她说她没逗你 这是职介所
And if he doesn't like it, he can lump it.
要是他不喜欢 他可以将就将就
He's only got himself to blame.
他只能怪他自己
Next.
下一位
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗?
What's that meant to mean? I'm sorry.
这是什么意思? 抱歉
I have to go through all the questions.
我得把所有问题都问一遍
No, I am not pregnant.
没有 我没怀孕
Your husband, is he... registered blind?
你丈夫 他有做过盲人登记吗?
Right.
很好
There's a queue. I'm looking for the manager.
要排队的呢 我要找经理
How can I help?
有什么我能帮您的?
I want to make a complaint. Speak to her.
我要投诉 跟她说
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
I've queued up for three hours,
我排了三个小时队
only to be called fat and ugly by your member of staff over there.
就为了被你那边那个员工说得又肥又丑
Angela, could you sign this lady on for me, please?
Angela 能请你帮我给这位女士登记吗?
No. It's my scheduled break time.
不能 现在是我的休息时间
Could you just do it quickly? No. For me?
你能快点弄完吗? 不能 为了我?
Definitely not.
坚决不能
You're going to have to do it.
那你来吧
I'm the manager, I don't sign people on.
我是经理 我不给别人登记
But you work here?
但你在这儿工作?
Well, I'm the manager, as I said.
我是经理 我说过
Then, sign me on.
那就给我登记
OK, right.
好吧
All right, mate, all the best.
好了 伙计 万事如意
Here you go. What's this?
给你这个 这是啥?
I thought you said you knew a man?
我记得你说认识一个人?
I do - Gary: he works in the newsagent's on the corner.
我认识的Gary 他在街角书报亭工作
This is the business for staying awake equivalent of 17 espressos.
这玩意可提神了 相当于17杯意式浓缩
You want me to take the wheel for a bit? Sign a few people on.
我想让我替你一会儿吗? 登记几个人
No, thanks. I'm in enough trouble as it is, mate.
不用了 谢谢 我麻烦已经够大的了 伙计
You think I can't do it?
你以为我不会弄?
I can find my way round a simple system like this with my eyes closed. It's basically data entry.
我闭着眼就能玩转系统 不就是数据录入嘛
How was the stag? Plenty of lovely ladies?
单身派对怎么样? 一堆美妞?
Just the usual: girls, strippers, stripper girls.
没什么特别 妹子 脱衣舞男 脱衣舞♥女♥郎
Oh, cracking.
爽
Alan Carshaw -now, that was a stag do.
Alan Carshaw 那才叫单身告别会
We handcuffed him to the railings of a school naked as a jay bird.
我们把他扒光了像个囚犯一样铐在栅栏外
He got to the wedding, all right,
婚礼是办了 没错
but he's on the sex offenders' register for life.
但他一辈子都烙着性犯罪的印记
No. Just try again.
不对 我再试试
Oh. no, that's not it.
不对 不是那样
I had it a second ago.
我刚刚用过
Sorry. This is ridiculous.
抱歉 荒唐至极
Why you on a Rapid Reclaim form?
为什么你在用快速申请表格?
Because I wanted to do it quickly. But that's not right, is it?
因为我想快点做完 但那是不对的 对吧?
She's not claimed JSA in the last 26 weeks, has she?
因为她过去26周都没有领♥取♥求职补助 对吧?
I don't know. Have you?
我不知道 你领了吗?
No. No, she hasn't.
没有 看 她没领
You need to start a new claim. Yep, I was just about to.
你要开一份新的申请 是 我正要这么干
Go on, then.
那就继续吧
No.
不对
No.
不对
Yes, this has changed quite a bit recently, hasn't it? No.
好吧 这个最近是不是改了东西? 没有
Angela, could you show me how to do it.
Angela 你能教我怎么用吗?
Please?
说"请"
Please.
请你
Certainly, Trish.
当然能 Trish
What was it?
你说什么来着?
Team work makes the dream work.
团结就是力量
Yup. Yup, that was it, thank you.
没错 我是这么说的 谢谢
So can you remember what we do with the little arrow thing?
知道那个小箭头怎么用吗?
The cursor? I'm the teacher.
光标吗? 我来教她
Can you remember what we do with the little arrow?
会用这个小箭头吗?
Angela, just show me how to start a new claim. Fine.
Angela 教我新建表格就行 成
But what will happen if you input the wrong information into section seven?
要是你在第7部分输错了信息该怎么办?
How are you going to rectify it when you get to section 43?
当你填到了第43部 错地方该怎么改正?
I don't know. I'd delete it. And lose the whole claim.
不知道 删了吧 那么整个文本就没了
No, just the bit I did wrong.
不会 只删我做错的那部分
Which bit did you do wrong? The thingy bit. I don't I don't know.
你错在哪里? 就那一块儿 我不知道
Exactly.
得了
You don't know. Will someone just sign me on?
你还是不懂 帮我登记一下成吗?
Yep.
好的
Why don't you start typing in this lady's details?
你怎么还不为这位女士登记呢?
This needs a manager's signature.
请经理签收
Okay. Ooh, excuse me, I'm the manager.
好 抱歉 我才是经理
Really? Yes.
是吗? 是的
Look, Centre Manager.
瞧 经理
You don't get a badge with Centre Manager on unless you are manager of a centre
如果不是我经理就戴不了这个胸牌
and I am, of this centre.
而我就是这儿的经理
Give it here.
我来签收
Right. All right.
好 签完了
OK, great, thanks. Bye-bye, goodbye.
好了 谢谢 再见
All right, Charmaine? What's wrong with you?
好吧 Charmaine? 你怎么了?
Nothing, nothing, I'm good. I'm better than good.
没 没事儿 我很好 好得不得了
I'm great. You're not drinking that?
我很好 你怎么喝那玩意儿?
That stuff sends you mental. You know it's got petrol in it.
那能把人喝傻 里面含汽油
It's not got petrol in it. Nothing's got petrol in it, apart from petrol,
它不含汽油 只有汽油才含汽油
but that's not a drink, it's petrol.
但那就不是饮料了 而是汽油
My mate puts it in his scrambler.
我朋友把它倒进摩托车里的
Well, I feel amazing. You won't, it messes with you insides.
我感觉很好 不可能 它会让你难受
Gives you the worst squits ever. You know it's banned in France?
严重腹泻 你不知道它在法国遭禁了?
No, it's not. They wouldn't do that. They eat horses.
不 不会的 法国人还吃马肉呢
Is it really? Yeah.
真的? 真的
This one bloke drank two bottles and was on the bog for a week.
有个家伙喝了两瓶 折腾了整整一星期
Seriously, he pooed his own lungs out.
真的 他都把肺拉出来了
You- You can't... No-one can...
不可能... 怎么会有人...
That's impossible. Not in France.
不可能 在法国就有
I've got to see this as an opportunity, you know.
我把这次看做一次机会 你懂的
I've always wanted to start my own business. Lovely.
我一直想创立自己的事业 很好
I mean you've got to stay positive, haven't you? Yeah, absolutely.
人总得积极点儿 对吧? 没错
Now, nearly ready for your surname.
好了 可以输入你的姓了
Just need to tab and then return. Easy.
先按制表键 再回车键 很简单
Oh, no. Where did that go then? Lost it.
不 去哪儿了? 找不到了
No, that's the internet. We don't want that, do we?
不 打开网页了 没这个必要 对吧?
'Well, hello there.'
'你好'
'Thanks for dropping by.'
'感谢观看'
Oh, good gracious. 'My name is Angela.'
我的老天啊 '我叫Angela'
'I'm manager of Brownall Job Centre.'
'我是Brownall职介所的经理'
'Manager?'
'经理?'
'I like sunsets...' I don't know why this...
'我喜欢落日...' 我也不知道怎么了...
'...travel and the arts.'
'...旅行和艺术'
'I'm a cultured lady of the world.'
'我很有修养'
'This is ciabatta.'
'这是意大利脆皮面包'
I'm so sorry. This is really loud. It's not my...
很抱歉 声音太大了 我不是...
'I like to cut loose.'
'我喜欢无拘无束'
If I could just find the... sound.
得找到... 音量控制
Are you OK? Yes, sorry about this.
没事吧? 没事 抱歉
Oh, my God. 'I work hard but I play harder.'
天哪 '我工作卖♥♥力 更懂享受生活'
'If you want to see just how hard I can - '
'如果你想知道我到底 - '
Everything all right? Yes, yes. Good. Thank you.
还顺利吗? 是的 没问题 谢谢你
I think I've learnt enough.
我学得差不多了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表