剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Only Graham's been waiting to sign on for ages.
Graham一直在等着办续领
Give us a chance. We've been trying to find Trish a pressie.
给个机会嘛 我们在给Trish选礼物啊
She is gonna love this.
她一定会喜欢这个的
I know for a fact they do it in Asda.
我知道阿斯达超♥市♥里面有卖♥♥
We need a picture of her.
我们需要一张她的照片
Karl? Justjust a minute.
Karl? 等 等一下
I can get a picture of her, and she won't know I've taken it.
我可以搞到她的照片 而且不会让她发现
How you gonna do that?
你准备怎么做?
So, anyway I take secret pictures of people every day.
不管怎样 我天天偷♥拍♥别人
Do you now? In my capacity as a fraud officer.
现在也是吗? 我这是反诈官的职能
Uh, Danielle
呃 Danielle
Karl? Just... hold on.
Karl? 你...等一下
Seriously, just get back to work.
说真的 回去工作
How do you even get a cake in a printer?
打印机怎么会做出蛋糕?
Danielle, they don't put the whole cake in the printer.
Danielle 他们不是把整个蛋糕都放进打印机
They just put the icing through.
他们只放糖霜进去
Karl? What do you want?!
Karl? 你想怎么样?!
Sorry. What do you want?
抱歉 你想怎样?
Mrs Carter has glued herself to my desk.
Carte夫人把自己粘在了我的办公桌上
I'm not going anywhere until I get my benefits sorted.
不拿到津贴我哪儿也不去
Thanks for all your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Oh, great!
哦 好极了!
All right, Trish. You called me. No, I didn't.
哎 Trish 你找我啊 不 我没有
No? My mistake.
没有吗? 那我弄错了
What's this? I just got a text.
那这是什么? 我刚刚收到一条短息
What? Sorry, it's a... long text.
什么? 不好意思 是一条...挺长的短♥信♥
George, can I ask you a hypothetical question?
George 我能问你一个假设问题吗?
Yeah, free country. Fire away.
行 这是个自♥由♥的国家 问吧
Imagine there was a woman who worked very... very hard.
假设有一位女士工作相当...相当努力
So hard, in fact, she was rarely at home.
特别努力 实际上 她很少待在家里
And her husband ended up having a sexual affair with...
后来她丈夫有了外遇...
let's say for argument's sake, a spiteful little tramp
补充一下 小三是一个坏心眼的轻浮女人
who works in a leisure centre. I'm listening.
在娱乐中心工作 我在听
And um... and when this woman found out about the affair,
然后呃... 当这位女士发现了这段私情
she was... very sad. Medically.
她非常的...伤心
And... and she did some... some silly things, which she now regrets.
然后... 然后她做了... 一些蠢事 而她现在后悔了
Like what? Oh, you know, silent phone calls in the night,
什么样的事? 噢 你懂的 半夜打电♥话♥过去不讲话
followed him into work, went through his bins. What?
跟踪他去上班 翻他的箱子 什么?
But... now... time has moved on.
但是...现在... 时间过去很久了
And... he has made it clear he would like to try again.
而且... 他明确地提出想复合
And she feels ready to forgive.
而她也准备好原谅他
Why? Because she feels stronger.
为什么? 因为她觉得自己更坚强了
No, why does he want her back? She sounds like a nut-job.
不 为什么他想复合? 那女人感觉是个难缠的主儿
He should stick with the bird from the leisure centre.
他该继续跟娱乐中心的美女交往
He's not going to do that, is he!
他不会那样做 不是吗!
Because she's not his soul mate and she never will be. OK?
因为小三不是他的灵魂伴侣 她永远不可能是 好吗?
OK.
哦
Well, thanks, then.
好吧 多谢
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, Trish.
哦 Trish
Oh!
哦!
Where is Paul? Can you radio him in?
Paul在哪? 你能用无线电叫他进来吗?
I can't get it off my belt, Karl.
拿不下来 Karl
Let me have a go.
让我试试
I'll warn you now, love,
提醒你哦 亲爱的
I'm not letting anyone move me until I get what I need.
在得到我要的东西之前我不会让任何人动我
You're in for a long wait, then,
你有得等了
because we do not and will not -negotiate with terrorists.
因为我们从来没有也不会跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Terrorists?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
I thought you were on my side. You're gonna rip my trousers.
我以为你跟我是一伙的 你会撕坏我裤子的
We've got to pay for these ourselves.
我们得自己买♥♥单
Fine.
好吧
Hello, Paul? He won't answer unless you use his handle.
嗨 Paul? 你不喊他的别名 他不会应你的
Balls of Steel, where are you?
勇士 你在哪?
Well, I'm not down there. Where have you been?
我可没在下边儿 你去哪了?
Getting that carpet. Looks like rain.
去拿地毯 看来要下雨了
Oh, yeah, it smells when it's wet. Oh.
是啊 湿了有味儿 哦
I said you couldn't. No. You said Trish wouldn't like it.
我没同意 不 你说Trish不会喜欢
Yeah, but I meant I wouldn't like it.
是啊 但我的意思是我不喜欢
You can't store eight rolls of carpet in the lobing room.
你不能在控制室里堆放八捆地毯
It's more like 15, what with the underlay.
加上下面的垫着的 差不多有15捆
Oh, this is all one, big joke to you, is it?
这是一个大玩笑 是吧?
How about this for a joke?
这个玩笑怎么样?
You've got a verbal warning. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
你得到了口头警告 哈哈哈哈哈哈!
I don't get it. No, well, I mean it.
我没明白 不 我是认真的
Verbal warning. Don't be daft, Karl. You can't do that.
口头警告 别闹了 Karl 你不能那么做
Do you want one, as well? Don't you cheek me, young man.
你也想要一个吗? 别对我无礼 年轻人
I've got knickers older than you!
我的灯笼裤都比你年纪大
What are you doing? Look at this.
你在干嘛? 看看这个
"Trish. We found this under the car seat.
"Trish 我们在车座下面发现了这个
We don't want it. Chris & Paula."
我们不想留着 Chris和Paula敬上
I thought he'd remembered my special day. I thought he'd realised he'd made a mistake,
我以为他会记得我的生日 我以为他知错了
and wanted to give our marriage a second try.
想要试着挽救我们的婚姻
Still, at least you got your CD back.
至少你拿回了你的CD
I'm meeting him in an hour. What do I say?
一个小时后我就要和他见面了 我该怎么说?
I've made a complete boob of myself.
我真是太蠢了
Come with me... to the pub.
和我一起去酒吧
It would kill him to see me with someone else. Would it? Yes!
我受不了看着他和别人在一起 是吗? 绝对的!
Someone young and fit, he'd hate it!
人又年轻身材又好 他会讨厌死的!
Oh, but the thing is... I've just given Paul a verbal warning
但是... 我刚刚给了Paul一个口头警告
and a woman's glued herself to Angela's desk.
还有个女人把自己粘在了Angela的桌子上
I love the way you're throwing yourself into this role,
我很欣赏你这么投入
but some things are more important than being manager of this job centre.
但有些事情要比当职介中心的经理更重要
But if I leave, who's gonna be in charge?
要是我走了 谁来主持大局?
Manager? Are you joking?
经理? 你开玩笑吧?
I get ID'd buying scissors. You'll be fine.
我还不够资格 你能行的
How come you get to go to the pub?
为什么你可以去酒吧?
I don't want to go. I'll go, then. You can't.
我不想去 那我去 你不能去
You're manager.
你是经理
Can I give myself the afternoon off?
下午我能给自己放假吗?
Oh, please, Dan, it's you... or Angela.
别这样 Dan 要么是你 要么是Angela
Fine. I'll do it.
好吧 我来当
You go and be teacher's pet. I'm not teacher's pet.
走吧 你这个马屁精 我不是马屁精
Come on, Karl. Here's your coat.
快走 Karl 你的外套
What does Chris look like? He's a fireman.
Chris长什么样? 他是个消防员
Someone's coming, look like you're having a good time. How?
有人来了 装作你玩得很开心 怎么装?
Just laugh.
笑
We're having a good time.
我们玩得很开心
He is definitely coming, isn't he? Yes.
他一定会来的是吧? 是的
You spoke to him and he said he was coming?
你和他通电♥话♥了 然后他说了会来?
Not TO him, I left a message. Oh.
没有通话 我给他留言了 噢
We're enjoying ourselves.
我们很开心
So, you've not heard from him at all...? No.
所以你没有听到他的应答...? 没
Oh, Trish.
噢 Trish
I don't think he's coming.
我觉得他不会来了
No. I'm sorry, Karl.
对不起 Karl
I had to come, just in case.
我一定要来 以防万一
Do you know what it's like being on your own? It's lonely.
你知道你一个人生活是怎么样的吗? 很寂寞
Going to sleep and waking up in an empty flat,
在空空的公♥寓♥里睡着 醒来
buying dinner for one, having the same meal two nights in a row cos -
买♥♥一人份的晚餐 连着两天吃一样的菜 因为
Everything comes in twin packs. Yes!
什么都是双人份的 没错!
What do you want?
你要什么?
I will have a Jagerbomb.
野格炸彈
Like it explains in the letter, you're no longer eligible to sign on
就像信里说的那样 你不能继续领♥取♥津贴了
because your partner's income exceeds the threshold.
因为你伴侣的收入超过了规定
Like I've been saying, I'm not married.
我说了 我没有结婚
You know this, I've been signing on for ages.
你知道的 我领津贴好多年了
According to the system, you married a Susan Braithwaite in 1974.
系统显示 你和Susan Braithwaite在1974年结婚了
I wasn't born in 1974.
1974年我还没出生呢
Well, I can only deal with the information I've got. Come on.
我只能以我得到的信息为准 看看
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表