剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Just thought I'd let you know
我只想让你知道
there's some more dirty writing on the back wall.
后墙上又多了几处脏话
Paul, do you think I'm attractive?
Paul 你觉得我今天迷人吗?
You er... wanna do this now?
你... 现在就想要吗?
Forget it. Stupid question.
算了 傻问题
Well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.
嗯 我不是个特别挑剔的人
Bottles of rose and a Travelodge, anything could happen.
几瓶酒和一间情人旅馆 想怎么做都可以
Sorry? You're asking me if I would.
什么? 你问我想不想做
Would what? You know...
想做什么? 你自己知道...
Paul, that is not what I'm asking.
Paul 我不是那个意思
So, do you want me to clean this graffiti up?
你想我把这些涂鸦清理干净吗?
It's rather detailed about Donna and the lengths she'll go to for 50p.
上面很详细的画了Donna和她收费50便士的服务
I don't believe it. Neither do I. Not for 50p.
我才不信呢 我也不信 应该不是50便士
Paul, get everyone in the learning room now. We're being inspected.
Paul 让大家到教室来开会 我们要迎接检查
OK.
好的
And just to be clear... I would.
我会保守秘密的... 放心
Honestly.
讨厌
I swear this one fills up quicker than this one. Karl, have a feel.
我发誓这边比这边涨的快 Karl 你试试
What? No.
什么? 不了
Little Luke had breakfast, lunch and tea from this one yesterday,
昨天小Luke的早饭 午饭 下午茶都吃这边
and it's still massive.
可是它还是巨涨的
Here you are. Which one feels heavier to you?
你试试 你觉得哪个更重一点?
The left one? That's what I thought.
左边的 我也这么想
I reckon it's at least a pint fuller.
我估计最少要多一品脱奶
OK, I'm sure you're all buzzing with questions,
好了 我敢肯定你们中间一定充满了疑问
so let me tell you what I know. At some point today,
让我来告诉你们我知道的 在今天的某个时间
the centre will be inspected by someone working 'incognito'.
本中心将受到假名顾客的检查
That means they'll be undercover, like a... like a mystery shopper,
也就是说他们是卧底 就像... 神秘顾客
a 'mystery jobseeker', a 'secret jobseeker',
神秘求职者 秘密求职者
a 'secret seeker'. We understand what you mean, love.
秘密调查员 我们明白你的意思 亲
Good, because I need you all to be by the book today.
很好 我要求你们今天务必要照章办事
I'll look for some intel. Try to get a positive ID on this bloke.
我去网上查查 看看能不能找到这家伙的身份
I'm sure there's more than one in the area, but, yes, thank you.
我敢肯定这附近不只他一个 不过还是谢谢你
He'll fit a brief, though. He'll not look like our usual crowd.
不过 他会有些特征 跟我们平常人不太一样
Yes, good point. Look out for people who don't look like they belong here.
说的好 找出那些不应该在这里出现的人
People who don't look unemployed.
那些看起来不像失业的人
What? You know, just normal people.
什么? 你懂的 就是普通人
What do normal people look like?
普通人看上去什么样?
All right, not normal people, but people...
好吧 不是说普通人 而是...
people who are good-looking.
相貌好看的人
Good-looking people are never unemployed, that's just a fact.
长相好看的人是不会失业的 这是事实
And these secret seekers, they always want to use the hearing loop.
这些秘密调查员 总会想用助听器
Janette's right. Be ready for that hearing loop.
Janette说的没错 准备好助听器
I've also had a tip-off from Pat at the Tipton branch -
提普顿分部的Pat偷偷爆料给我
apparently the new thing is they'll ask for a GL24 form.
最新消息 他们会索要GL24表格
Which is, Karl?
那是什么 Karl?
An appeals form.
福利申诉表
Yes! Well done. At least someone's on the ball.
是的 回答正确 至少有人还是很用心的
Angela, I'm recently unemployed with savings of less than £2,000,
Angela 如果我失业了 连两千块的存款都没有
what can I claim? Have you got an appointment?
我能申请些什么? 你预约了没有?
Well, no... You need an appointment if you want to speak to me.
嗯 没有... 想跟我说话你要提前预约
OK.
好吧
There is an incentive -
作为激励
I'll cook a special supper at my flat
我会在家做一顿特别的晚餐
for any staff member that gets positive feedback.
奖励那些在反馈中获得正面评价的员工
How about that, eh? Now you're listening.
感觉怎么样 呃? 大家都听好了
Good. I need you all to bring your A-game today,
很好 请大家今天都打起十二分的精神来
grab it by the horns and really pull it off... yeah?
克服一切困难 把任务圆♥满♥完成... 好吗?
Super. OK.
好极了
Well done, guys. Thank you.
干得好 谢谢大家
You were four days late signing on because you were looking for work? Yeah.
因为找工作所以你晚了4天报到? 是的
Not because you were on holiday?
而不是因为你去度假了?
I went to Spain to get a job.
我去西班牙找工作了
You couldn't just have stayed here and got a job?
你不能老老实实在这找工作吗?
No, obviously,
显然不行
cos the job I want you can only get in Spain.
因为我理想的工作只有在西班牙有
Oh. OK, what's that?
噢 是什么工作?
I want to be one of them people who fights cows.
我希望成为一个与公牛搏斗的人
A matador? Yeah.
斗牛士? 是的
So, if I found you a job as a matador, you'd take it?
如果我为你找到一份斗牛士的工作 你会做吗?
Not now I've turned vegetarian.
现在不行 我已经变成一个素食主义者
Ah, course you have.
啊 那当然了
Everything all right? Everything going 'by the book'?
一切顺利吗? 都是按规矩来的吗?
Because you missed your allocated signing-on time,
由于你错过了指定的报到时间
I'll have to refer this matter to a decision maker.
我会把这件事向上级汇报
You're gonna have to lend me some money then.
那你就得借我点钱了
I'm not lending you any money.
我不会借给你钱的
Give me some money then. I can't get home.
那就给我点钱 我回不了家了
Tell you what, you can have some stamps.
告诉你吧 你可以拿点邮票
They're legal tender, you can use them on buses.
这是合法的货币 你可以用来坐公交
I was gonna get a cab.
我本打算打车的
Hiya, I've got an appointment at...
你好 我预约了的...
I'm doing my desk physio. I'll be with you in a moment.
我在做办公室健康操 等我两分钟
OK.
好的
I've got Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from constant typing.
因为经常打字 我有腕管综合症
What's that for? Personal reasons.
这是做什么? 私人原因
I've not looked for any work this week,
这个星期我没有找工作
which I know is what you like me to do, but I've not been right.
我知道你们也希望我这样 可是我错了
I feel like I've been hit by a bus, which I haven't.
我觉得自己像是被公交车撞到 但实际上没有
Well, not since I was little.
自小以来都没有
No, you don't look like yourself, Graham.
不 你看起来不太好 Graham
Who do I look like? No, I mean... you don't look very well.
我看起来像谁? 不 我是说... 你看起来不太好
You feeling rough, Graham? I'll get you some paracetamol.
你身体不舒服吗 Graham? 我给你拿点退烧药
Everything all right? Anything happen?
一切正常吗? 有事吗?
Anyone ask for a GL24? No. Not a sniff.
有人要GL24表格了吗啊? 没有 没人提过
Has the Great Barr branch been inspected?
格瑞德巴尔分部受过检查吗?
We need to get above them in the league table.
我们要在排名中超过他们
I haven't heard.
还没听说
They're so smug with their 'mezzanine level'.
他们太以自己的'中层地位'自鸣得意了
They've had one of them disabled lifts put in.
他们还多装了一部残障电梯
They haven't?
不就是嘛?
The showoffs. Ooh, I hope the place burns to the ground.
这些爱作秀的家伙们 我真希望这地方烧个精光
Janette, look at that man. Your four o'clock.
Janette 看那个人 你4点钟方向
My ten o'clock.
我的10十点钟方向
By the job points.
在招聘栏旁边
Well, don't look! Just glance.
别转头 用余光看
What do you think? He's ironed those jeans.
你觉得呢? 他的衣服是熨过的
Could it be him? Do you think it's him?
会是他吗? 你觉得是他吗?
I think it's him. It's him.
我觉得是他 就是他
Let me get that for you, sir. Sorry?
我来帮你弄 先生 不好意思
Ooh, 'financial controller'. Super. What was that?
噢 财务总监 厉害 什么?
I'm afraid I'm a little hard of hearing.
恐怕我的听力有点问题
Oh. Are you?
噢 是吗?
Would you like to use our hearing loop?
需要用我们的助听器吗?
It's fully-functioning and regularly tested.
它功运作良好而且定期测试
Yes.That would be greart. Thanks.
好啊 那可太好了 谢谢你
That's fine, it's fine. We offer it to anyone who's... deaf.
别客气 我们有提供这项服务给...有听力障碍的人
No point giving it to someone whose ears work.
对于耳朵好使的人来说它一点用处也没有
No.
是啊
What time was your appointment? 12.
你预约的时间是几点钟? 12点
OK. Well, anything else, I'm more than happy to help.
好吧 还有什么需要帮助的 我非常乐意效劳
And I do mean anything.
我是说什么事都可以
I mean, jobs. Work jobs. Not, you know...
我的意思是关于工作方面的 不是那...
Although we're all human.
毕竟咱们都是凡人
Are you married? Yes.
你结婚了吗? 结了
Great! Lucky lady.
好极了 她真是个幸运的女人
Got him. Are you sure?
发现他了 你确定吗?
He wants to use the hearing loop.
他想用助听器
His appointment's at 12. Who's he booked in with?
他预约的时间是12点 他预约的是谁?
Danielle.
Danielle
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表