剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
No. I need him with my best.
不行 我要用最好的人上
Shall I change him to Karl? Mmhmm.
需要我改到Karl吗? 嗯
So, how do you want to play this? You be good cop, I'll be bad cop.
这出戏你打算怎么演? 你唱红脸 我唱白脸
No, I'm bad cop. I'll pace up and down, build tension.
不 我唱白脸 我来回走动 营造紧张气氛
Yeah.
好吧
If they give you grief, slam your hands on the desk and throw a mug at the wall.
如果他们让你不爽 你就拍桌子甩脸子给他们看
This isn't a game. It's about thousands of pounds worth of benefit fraud.
这可不是闹着玩的 这是事关几千英镑的福利诈骗
There you are. Trish, I've booked this room.
你们在这啊 Trish 这间屋我已经预定了
It's not the room I want. Karl,
我不想要这个房♥间 Karl
why aren't you at your desk?
为什么你不在岗位上?
The Briscoes are coming in. Big benefit cheats.
Briscoes就要来了 福利诈骗大鳄
But the mystery shopper's here.
可是咱们的神秘顾客来了
(you have to )Postpone it. No.
你得把这往后推一推 不行
I've been trailing these two for six months. I need my backup.
这两个家伙我已经跟了2个月了 我需要支援
How long will you be?
你弄多久啊?
As long as it takes to nail 'em.
直到可以顶证他
You can't put a timer on justice.
你不可能给审批定时限
About half an hour.
大概半小时吧
All right. Fine. You've got till 12.
行 好吧 你的时间到12点
So, if I'm good cop, shall I just be chatty?
如果我唱红脸 是不是应该健谈一点?
Yes. Then I'll hit them with the cold, hard facts.
是的 然后我用残酷的铁证来打垮他们
Mr Briscoe, you say you've got a chronic back condition,
Briscoe先生 你说自己背部有慢性疾病
but how do you explain this?
但是你如何解释这件事?
Gotcha! Eight quid for one print. That's the true cost of retribution.
抓到你! 8磅印一张 那就是报复的真正成本
He could do some damage.
他可能有破坏性
Yeah, that's why you're here. In case things get a bit tasty.
没错 所以我需要你留下 万一需要动手的话
Cool. Danger's my middle name.
好极了 危险是我的本性
I thought it was Duncan?
我还以为这是Duncan的强项?
Yeah, it is. Relax, I'm joking.
是的 放松点 我在开玩笑呢
It's called banter. Get used to it.
这叫逗闷子 慢慢习惯吧
Here's your ES4 logbook.
这是你的ES4记录表
Do not loan, lose, damage or deface.
不要外借 遗失 损坏或者涂改
I'll see you in two weeks. Unless I get a job.
两周以后见 如果我找到工作就不见了
I'll see you in two weeks.
两周以后见
How was that? Good? Is there anything else we can help you with?
怎么样了? 还好吧? 还有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Actually, I did see a vacancy I was interested in. Great!
其实我看到一个我感兴趣的职位 好极了
Angela would be delighted to help you with that.
Angela会非常乐意帮助你的
Let's get you that hearing loop! I won't be two ticks!
咱们去拿助听器! 我马上回来!
Problem is it's postal applications only
问题是他们只收取邮递信件
and I haven't got any copies of my CV left,
而我的简历已经用完了
but have got it on my little stick thing.
但我的优盘里有
Could you print it off for me? That's not gonna happen.
能帮我打一份出来吗? 不行
It's only a couple of pages.
就两三张纸
How do I know you're not a cyber terrorist? Sorry?
我怎么知道你是不是电脑恐♥怖♥分♥子♥? 什么?
Well, it could be your CV on that memory stick,
你的优盘里存的可能是你的简历
or it could be a deadly Trojan Horse.
也有可能是极度危险的木马程序
So, what am I meant to do?
那么 我该怎么办呢?
You must know someone with a printer.
你肯定认识有打印机的人
No, I don't.
不认识
I see.
明白了
Well, is there anything else I can help you with today?
嗯 现在还有什么其他需要我帮忙的吗?
Today's one of his good days,
今天他的状态还不错
but when he's bad, you can't get him out of bed.
但是当他不好的时候 都下不了床
That must be difficult for you, Eddie.
那对你来说可太糟糕了 Eddie
Do you mind if I call you Eddie, Eddie? Yes.
我可以叫你Eddie吗 Eddie? 可以
Your witness, Karl.
换你说了 Karl
What?
什么?
I just wanted to ask Mr... er... Eddie... Briscoe.
我只想问 Eddie...Briscoe先生
Mr Eddie Briscoe.
Eddie Briscoe先生
I've just spent a smashing weekend
我刚刚在Drayton Manor乐园
at Drayton Manor Park and Zoo.
和动物园度过了一个美妙的周末
Have you ever been?
你们去过吗?
What kind of question's that?
这是什么问题?
Just a chatty question.
就是闲聊
You know you can drown a man with a glass of water?
知道吗一杯水也能淹死人?
Of course we haven't been to Drayton-bloody-Manor,
我们当然没有去过什么Drayton Manor
he's rarely out of bed.
他极少不在床上
If that's true, how do you explain this?
如果那是真的 这你将作何解释?
George, that's you.
George 那是你的照片
That's just a test shot.
那是测试镜头
What about this?
这张呢?
Karl, how do you think Mr Briscoe can play golf
Karl 你觉得在Briscoe先生在持续疼痛的状态下
if he's in such constant pain?
还能打高尔夫球吗?
Gently?
悠着点打?
Hang on a minute, who the hell is that woman?
稍等一下 那个女人究竟是谁?
Noone. Why have you got your arms round her then?
谁也不是 那你为什么用胳膊抱着她?
Cos she's my chiropractor, ain't she, you know,
因为她是我的脊椎按♥摩♥师 你知道的 不是吗
she's been helping me with my back.
她一直在帮我治疗后背
There's nothing wrong with your sodding back! I rest my case.
你那该死的后背一点毛病也没有 破案了
The thing about the Great Barr branch is there's no pride.
格瑞德巴尔分部没什么值得骄傲的
They never disinfect the job points.
他们从来不给招聘栏消毒
Can you imagine all them people's fingers?
你能想象上面全是别人的指印吗?
One chap went to look for a job and came out with sickle cell.
一个小伙子去找工作 然后就得了镰状细胞病
Can you hear me? That's loud and clear.
你能听到我说话吗? 非常清楚
Lovely. Somebody will be with you in a minute.
很好 一会儿就会有人来找你
He's not deaf.
他没有聋
Give us an hand with Graham.I can't wake him up.
快来帮我看看Graham 我叫不醒他
Come on, Graham.
快起来 Graham
Graham?
Graham?
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Checking his breathing. I've seen it on Holby.
检查他还有没有呼吸 我在Holby里看到过
You don't do it like that. Come here. I've done a first aid course.
不是那么做的 过来 我以前参加过急救培训
You put your fingers next to his Adam's apple to feel a pulse.
你应该把手指放到喉结附近看有没有脉搏
And can you? No.
有吗? 没有
But he's got really thick skin. Like a rhino.
但是他有一层厚皮 就像犀牛
Shall I call a vet?
我要去找个兽医吗?
It's not funny, Paul.
这不好玩了 Paul
I think he's dead.
我觉得他死了
And there she is again.
她又出现了
Can we please get back to the benefit fraud?
我们能回到福利欺诈问题上了吗?
Go to the next one. Jane, you're imagining things.
下一张 Jane 你真的是多想了
Nothing's going on. Why is she in every picture then?
什么事都没有 那为什么每张照片里都有她?
She's not in every picture. She's not in this one.
她没有出现在每张照片里 这张就没有
Yes, she is.
不 她在
At the back by the bar.
在吧台后面
Oh, yeah. Good spot.
啊 是的 照得不错
Sorry to interrupt. Karl, I need you. Now.
打扰一下 我需要Karl 立刻
Yep, absolutely. No problem.
没问题 马上来
The mystery jobseeker's at your desk. Oh, you're joking?
神秘求职者在你那儿 你开玩笑吗?
No pressure, but the future of this job centre rests on your shoulders.
不要有压力 不过职介中心的未来就全靠你啦
We're going home.
我们回家吧
You think I'm letting you back in our house after you cheated on me?
你觉得在你背着我偷吃 我会让你回家吗?
Your husband cheated on you?
你丈夫出轨了?
My husband cheated on me.
我丈夫出轨了
Poor Graham. I've never seen a dead body before.
可怜的Graham 我以前从没见过死尸
Shall we call an ambulance?
我们要叫救护车吗?
We don't want the paramedics in, Danielle.
Danielle 我们可不想有医务人员来这里
Not when we're being inspected.
不能在我们被检查的时候
He's died on my watch. I'd lose my job.
他是在我眼皮底下死的 我会丢掉工作的
I'm the one who'd lose their job. I gave him the paracetamol.
我才是那个要丢掉工作的人 我给他吃了退热药
They can't sack you for that. What, murder? They can.
他们不能为这炒了你 谋杀吗? 他们可以的
It's not murder.
这不是谋杀
Manslaughter, maybe.
有可能是过失杀人
Oh, God, Paul. I can't go to jail.
天哪 Paul 我不能被关进监狱
Not with these bad boys.
这两个家伙不对称呢
We'll just have to leave him there.
我们只能就把他留在这里了
It'll just look like he's waiting for an appointment.
看上去他就像在等个预约的
Four hours waiting for an appointment? Yeah, that's about right.
等四个小时? 没错 差不多
Oh, thank goodness you're back.
太好了 你回来了
I've been trying to keep him happy all morning.
我已经努力让他开心了一个上午了
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表