剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Ooooh!
哦!
Oh, that is such a relief.
哦 轻松了
Look at that. And that's just from one.
你看 一个就有那么多
Hang on. Don't come in. Danielle's expressing.
等下 别进来 Danielle在挤奶
It's me, Janette.
是我 Janette
Staff briefing when you've finished your milking.
你挤完就过来开个小会哦
Can't she do that in the toilet?
她就不能在卫生间里干那事儿吗?
Would you make your tea in the toilet?
你会在卫生间里泡茶吗?
Sorry, Trish. Nearly done.
不好意思啊 Trish 马上就好
Just getting the dregs. No problem.
只有一点儿了 没有问题
Morning. All right.
早上好 好啊
Good night last night? I did have a good night. Yeah.
昨晚睡得好吗? 确实不错 是的
Yes. A very, very good night.
是的 相当 相当不错
Oh, yeah? Sounds like someone got lucky. Who was she?
哦 是吗? 看来有人交了好运 她是谁?
Morning, everybody.
早啊 大家
Not her.
不是她
You look happy, Angela. You all right?
看起来心情不错哦 Angela 什么情况?
Had a little win on the Lottery last night.
昨晚乐透中了点小奖
Lads, let me tell you about this girl. How much did we win?
Lads 我跟你说这个女孩儿 我们中了多少?
WE didn't win anything. I won on my personal ticket.
不是我们中奖 是我自己买♥♥的那张中奖了
But you're in charge of the staff syndicate.
可你是职工团长
You can't do your own personal ticket. I keep 'em separate.
不能假公济私买♥♥个人彩票 我分得很清楚
This girl... How do you keep tickets separate?
这女孩儿吧... 你是怎么分清楚的?
I do two lucky dips. I keep the staff one in my left pocket
我做了两个摸奖袋 职工彩票放左边的袋子
and my personal one in my right pocket.
私人彩票放右边
George. How much did you win? It's vulgar to talk about money.
George 你中了多少? 谈钱伤感情
How do we know you didn't switch the tickets?
我们怎么知道你有没有换过票?
Oh, what a shame you can't just be pleased for me.
你们不能单纯地替我开心真是遗憾
Come on, everyone.
过来了 大家
I had sex in a field last night.
昨晚我打野战了
The important thing is to remember these appraisals
特别要记住的是这些评估对你们
are as much for you as they are for me.
和我对都是一样地重要
There's nothing to worry about. I'll be closely observing your work
不要有任何担忧 我会密切关注大家的工作
and judging your performance.
然后做出绩效评估
I don't like being watched.
我不喜欢被人盯着看
You won't even know I'm there. Like George on a surveillance mission.
你不会察觉到我的存在 就跟George监视你们的时候一样
No, it won't. Well, I just mean... No, it won't.
嗯 没发觉 我是说... 嗯 真没发觉
What if we're crap? Save your questions.
我们上大号♥的时候呢? 别问那么多问题
Everyone will be having a one-on-one with me later.
所有人待会都要跟我进行一对一谈话
Is anyone going up a grade? I may be moving someone up internally.
是有人要升职了吗? 我可能会从内部提拔
I'm surprised a lottery winner is bothered about pay grades.
乐透的得奖者居然会在意薪酬水平真是让人意外
Now I don't want you to act differently.
希望大家照常工作
Just remember I'll be watching at all times.
记住我会时刻关注大家的
Until four because I have to leave early.
由于我得提早离开所以就到四点
I'm having laser eye surgery so this time tomorrow,
我要做激光矫视手术 所以明天这个时候
I'll have the vision of a 21-year-old.
我将拥有21岁的视力哦
You should have said, Trish. I've got a laser pen in my bum bag.
你应该早说的 Trish 我腰包里就有支激光笔
Thank you, Paul. OK, everyone. Off you go. Karl...
多谢 Paul 好 大家 可以走了 Karl...
could you pop these chairs away for me, please? Thank you.
你能帮我把这些椅子搬走吗? 谢谢
So carry on. In a field? Didn't you get dirty.
继续说啊 野战? 你没滚脏吗?
Tried my best.
我很小心的
So I couldn't go on that training course. I had to look after my nan.
我没法继续那个培训课程了 我得照顾我奶奶
Right. She's gone demented.
好吧 她老年痴呆了
You have to make sure she doesn't put her head in the blender or something.
得看着她 确保她不会把自己的头伸进搅拌机或者搞出什么意外
Is Trish watching me? No, why?
Trish在看着我吗? 没有 怎么了?
She needs to think I'm doing a good job. You look like you're doing all right.
她得看到我在好好干活 你看起来做得不错啊
I'm not. She's there.
才没有 她来了
Don't mind me.
不要管我
OK. So, if you look after your nan Bryony,
好 那么 如果你要照顾你的奶奶Bryony
maybe you should think about a career in the care industry.
或许你该考虑一下在护理行业发展
Oh, there's a job here in the system.
系统显示有一个职位空缺
Work experience in a retirement home.
需要养老院的工作经验
Let me call them for you. What?
我帮你打电♥话♥问问 什么?
Hello. I'm calling from Brownall Job Centre.
喂 这边是Brownall职介中心
I've got somebody here who is interested in your vacancy.
我这人有人对你们的职位空缺有兴趣
OK. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
How are you?
你好?
How am I? How are you?
我? 你好?
I'm fine. I'm fine.
很好 我很好
Sorry. Could I take the job reference number? Job reference BRO48927.
不好意思 请把职位编号♥告诉我 职位编号♥BRO48927
That's a nice little coat.
小外套不错哎
I know. Where did you get it from?
我知道 你在哪买♥♥的?
Why? Are you gonna get one? No.
怎么? 你想买♥♥一件? 不
Because if you get one, I can't wear this.
因为要是你买♥♥ 我就不♥穿♥这件了
I'm not gonna get one.
我没打算买♥♥
It's Miss Bryony West.
Bryony West女士
Great. I'll let her know.
好极了 我会告诉她的
Oh, my God, Bryony. I've got you an interview.
天呐 Bryony 我帮你拿到了一个面试
Well done, Danielle.
做得不错 Danielle
Yeah. Well done, Danielle! Right. Super.
是啊 做得不错 Danielle! 对 好极了
Who's next?
下一位?
I thought it was you. I didn't recognise you with your clothes on.
看着有点像你 穿上衣服我没认出来
Mia? What...? What you doing here?
Mia? 怎么...? 你在这儿干嘛?
I'm signing on. What are you doing here?
我过来续领津贴 你在这儿干嘛?
You told me you worked in a bar.
你告诉我你在酒吧工作
Yeah, I do but I sign on as well.
是 我是在酒吧工作但我也续领
You told me you were a street artist.
你跟我说你是街头艺术家
Girls aren't impressed when you say you work in a job centre.
要是说在职介中心工作没有女孩会感兴趣的
So you wanted to impress me.
所以说你是想讨我欢心
A little bit. Did I?
有一点 我做到了吗?
A little bit.
有一点
Do you want to impress me again tonight?
今晚还想再讨我欢心吗?
Erm... yes.
呃... 想
Listen, you're gonna have to go.
听着 你得先走
If word go round that I'd made love to a jobseeker,
要是别人知道我跟求职者上♥床♥
I'd get sacked. Really?
我会被炒鱿的 真的假的?
It's completely against the rules. No-one can find out.
这是完全违反规定的 不能让任何人知道
That's exciting. Danger sex.
真刺♥激♥ 惊险的床单
We should do it somewhere really naughty tonight.
今晚我们找个真正好玩的地方吧
They are really painful but I love my new funbags.
真的很痛 但我喜欢我新做咪♥咪♥
Cabbage leaves, love. That's what you need.
卷心菜叶 亲爱的 你可以用那个
Tuck a couple down your bra. That'll sort you out.
在你胸罩里垫两片 会让你出类拔萃的
Chuck in some roasties and a Yorkshire pudding and you've got a carvery.
再夹点烤肉和约克郡布丁你就可以摆烤肉摊了
There you go. What's this for?
给你们的 这是干嘛?
I'm treating everyone to a little chocky bar. You know.
请大家吃巧克力棒 你懂的
Share with your colleagues.
好东西要跟同事分享
Here you are. Just a little something. I don't expect anything in return.
拿着 一点小意思 我不求任何回报的
Thank you, George.
谢谢你 George
I didn't get you anything but then you can get your own, can't you
我什么都没买♥♥给你不过以后你可以自己给自己买♥♥
with your lottery winnings.
用你的乐透奖金
I might go to Thorntons later.
我等会儿有可能要去桑顿
So now you know I work and sign on, are you gonna punish me?
现在你知道我有工作但又续领津贴 你会处罚我吗?
No. Don't worry. It's fine.
不 别担心 没关系
Ooh, but I've broken the rules. I've been a bad girl.
但我坏了规矩 我是个坏女孩
Not really. Loads of people do it.
别这么说 很多人都这么做
No, Karl, I've been a bad girl.
不 Karl 我是一个坏女孩
I need to be punished.
我需要受到惩罚
Oh.
哦
Er...
呃...
You've been naughty.
你太调皮了
I'm gonna give you a right telling off.
让我来给你一些忠告
Go on, then. Mind if I join you? Err...
说吧 介意我加入吗? 呃...
Trish, not this one.
Trish 这位就算了吧
Oh, carry on. Just pretend I'm not here.
你继续 就当我不在这儿
This is my manager. She needs to observe me for my appraisal.
这位是我的经理 她要考察我的工作完成评估
If you don't want her here, ple-ase say.
要是你不希望她在这里 请说出来
No, it's cool. I was just explaining that I'm working and signing on at the same time.
不 没事 我只是在解释为什么我有工作了还申请续领
I told her you're not allowed to.
我告诉她这是不允许的
Don't be afraid to be hard with her, Karl.
不要不好意思 Karl
OK.
好
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表