剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hmm?
请进?
All right. We're all ready for the briefing.
好了 我们都准备好开会了
This is from Chris. Chris, Chris? Your ex Chris?
这是chris寄来的 Chris Chris? 你的前任Chris?
Yes Chris. Is there another Chris? OK.
是他 难道还有另外的Chris吗? 好吧
I'm just gonna go. It's no big deal. I'll open it later.
那我先走了 没什么的 我待会再拆
Cool. I'm not even bloomin' bothered what it is.
哦 反正我一点儿都不想知道里面是什么
I'll just... pop it in my end tray.
我先...把它放在文件盒上面
Mmhm, yeah. Actually, I may as well open it now.
嗯 哦 实际上 我还是现在拆好了
"Simple Minds".
"头脑简单组合"
He remembered.
他还记得
Something's come up, Karl. I'll... need a bit of head space today.
我有点事要处理 Karl 我...今天需要点自己的空间
I'm making you... acting manager.
我将任命你为...代理经理
What? No. No, thanks. I don't think I can be acting manager.
什么? 不 不 谢谢 我觉得我当不来
Don't worry. You're ready. Noone likes you if you're manager.
别担心 你够资格 当经理一点都不讨喜
Don't be silly. People like me, don't they?
别傻了 大家都喜欢我 难道不是吗?
Do they? Yeah. Yeah, I just...
不是吗? 是的 是的 我只是...
Just... I mean, I-I...
只是... 我的意思是 我 我...
I won't do it as well as you,
我不能跟你做得一样好
and noone will listen to me. Then make yourself heard.
没人会听我的话 那就自己树立威信
If you do not throw a stone, the pool will not ripple.
如果你不朝池子里扔石头 怎么会有涟漪呢
What pool? Thanks, Karl.
什么池子? 多谢 Karl
You're my special number two.
你是代替我的最佳人选
Uh, apparently we're running low on copier paper.
呃 显然我们的打印用纸快要用完了
So, uh, essential use only.
那么 呃 必要的时候再用
That's been underlined, so it must be important.
这一条加了下划线的 应该挺重要
Other than that, just, you know... carry on as normal.
除此之外 大家懂的... 跟往常一样工作
Do we have to call you "sir"? No, just Karl.
我们得称呼你"先生"吗? 不用 叫Karl就行
Sir Karl? Can we knock off early?
Karl先生? 我们可以提前下班吗?
Well, if it was up to me... It is up to you.
如果我说了算... 就是你说了算
We'll strike if you don't let us.
要是你不同意我们就罢♥工♥
Then, I'll sack you all.
那么 我就把你们都解雇了
That was a joke.
我开玩笑的啦
I don't understand why you're acting manager.
我不能理解为什么代理经理是你
Well, I think Trish is just really busy, so No.
我想Trish真的太忙 所以... 不
I don't understand why YOU'RE acting manager.
我不能理解的是为什么代理经理是!你!
Well, because I'm...
因为是我...
...cos I am.
...所以是我
Oh... right.
哦... 好吧
So, she's written here that we're breaking at 4:30 for cards and presents.
她这里写我们可以在4点半休息 送卡片和礼物
Who for, Sir Karl? Oh, my giddy ant, it's her birthday.
送给谁 Karl先生? 我的天 今天她生日
It's Trish's birthday. How could I forget?
今天是Trish的生日啊 我怎么会忘记呢?
Same day I had my hysterectomy.
跟我做子♥宫♥切除手术是同一天
Happy anniversary.
手术周年快乐
Why don't we get her a card and a present?
我们给她买♥♥张卡片再准备一份礼物吧?
It needs to be something special.
要点特别的东西
Smelly candle. No. What about...
有味的蜡烛怎么样 别 那...
one of them day experiences? You know, swim with dolphins, that type of thing.
一些特别的体验如何? 比如跟海豚一起游泳之类的
I wouldn't. My mate's misses did that in Florida,
我可不会 我朋友的妹纸在佛罗里达试过
and the dolphin...
然后海豚...
touched her up.
调戏她了
With its nose. Shall I put that down as a maybe, then?
用它的鼻子 那这个退到备选里去?
Can we go? Oh, right, yes. Go...
我们可以走了吗? 嗯 可以 走吧...
Go get 'em.
工作加油
Karl, a little favour to ask.
Karl 问你点事儿
I need to store a few rolls of carpet in here later.
我待会放几捆地毯在这儿行不
How many? Two or three.
几捆? 两捆或者三捆
Well, is it two or three?
好吧 到底两捆还是三捆?
It's eight. Lovely job, this.
八捆 这太棒了 这个
Massive house. All cream. They haven't got kids.
超大的房♥子 全是冰淇淋色 他们还没有孩子
Trish wouldn't be too pleased with that.
Trish不会高兴的
Obviously, I don't care. Pfft! Whatever.
显然 我是不在乎的 啐! 管他的
But Trish would. I won't tell if you don't.
但是Trish在乎 我会守口如瓶的只要你不说
But there won't be anything to tell, will there?
但没什么可说的 不是吗?
Trust me, Karl, there won't be nothing to tell.
相信我 Karl 真没什么可说的
Hi, Chris. It-it's Trish.
喂 Chris 我是Trish
Look, I just wanted to say...
听着 我只是想说...
At the tone, please record your message.
请在滴声后 开始留言
Hi, Chrish. It's Tris.
喂 Chrish 我是Tris
Sorry, no. It's Chris.
抱歉 不 是Chris
No. Sorry. You're-you're Chris.
不 不好意思 你 你才是Chris
I'm Trish. Sorry, start again.
我是Trish 不好意思 我重来
Erm... I just wanted to say -
呃... 我只是想说
I just wanted to say...
我只是想说...
thank you for the uh... "Minds" CD.
谢谢你送的... "头脑简单组合"的CD
I-I know what this means.
我 我知道它的意义
Trish? It-it's Mum.
Trish? 我是 妈妈
Something's wrong with the oven.
烤箱出故障了
I think we erm... We need to talk. Don't you?
我想我们呃... 我们得谈谈 你觉得呢?
I've cleared my diary for the day.
我已经把那天的事忘了
I'll be in our usual place at 1:00.
1点在老地方等你
All right then, see ya.
这样就行了 再见
Karl?
Karl?
As acting manager, there's a problem you need to deal with.
作为代理经理 有一个问题你得去解决
So sorry to keep you waiting, Mrs Carter.
抱歉让你久等了 Carter夫人
This is Karl. He's ACTING as manager.
这位是Karl 他是代理经理
How can I help? I had a capability assessment,
有什么能帮你吗? 我之前做了一个能力评估
and they say I'm fit for work, but I'm not.
然后他们说我有工作能力 但其实不是的
She's got osteoarthritis. They tested me on a good day.
她有骨关节炎 他们在天气好的时候做的评估
Just cos she can do it once, doesn't mean she can do it all the time.
她能做到一次 不代表能一直做到
Right, OK.
说的是 好吧
As acting manager, what can you do about that?
作为代理经理 你打算怎么处理?
I can't afford to lose my benefits.
拿不到津贴我没法生存
She needs money to live on, Karl.
她得靠那点钱生活 Karl
Well, you can appeal. And in your experience...
你可以上诉 以你代理经理...
as acting manager... how long will she have to wait?
的经验来看... 她得等多长时间?
Up to six months. Six months?
顶多六个月 六个月?
It's terrible. Sorry, I don't make the rules.
太糟糕了 抱歉 规矩不是我定的
But you're the manager. Acting manager.
但你是经理 是代理经理
Karl, love, have you got a minute? Yes.
Karl 亲爱的 你有时间吗? 有
People have been waiting ages. They're getting fed up.
大家等很久了 他们开始烦躁了
Even Graham's looking restless. And I'm on my own.
就连Graham都开始坐不住了 我又只有一己之力
Well... well, is Paul not around? Oh, I'll try him.
哦... 哦 Paul不在吗? 哦 我呼叫他
Oh, hang on, the doo-dah's knackered.
等一下 它缠住了
Excuse me, Karl, got a bit of a problem.
打扰一下 Karl 出了点小问题
Mother Hen to Balls of Steel, what is your position, please?
婆婆妈妈的勇士 你在哪 收到请回复?
Karl? Huh? Mother Hen to Balls of Steel,
Karl? 嗯? 婆婆妈妈的勇士?
what is your position, please? Keep coming.
你在哪 收到请回复? 再退
Mother Hen to Balls of Steel... Bit more.
婆婆妈妈的勇士... 再退
Bit more.
再退
Bit less.
别退那么多
Then, right, I got up on the Saturday morning,
然后 对了 周六早上我起床
and the squirrel was there again.
松鼠又出现了
So, I let him into my flat and I've called him Steven.
所以 我让他进了我的公♥寓♥然后给它取名Steven
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
I did give him some crisps that I had in the fridge, but he didn't like them.
我还把冰箱里的薯片给它 但是它不喜欢吃
I think that's cos they were salt and vinegar.
我想可能因为薯片是盐醋味的
Squirrels don't like vinegar.
松鼠不喜欢醋
Or salt.
不喜欢盐
Or crisps.
也不喜欢薯片
Sorry, Graham, what did you want?
抱歉打断你 Graham 你想怎么样?
That's what I'm getting to, Karl.
我正想说 Karl
I should have signed on over an hour ago. Cause I have got to get back
一小时前我就该续领完得了 因为我得回去
because I shut Steven in the airing cupboard to sleep.
因为我把Steven关在晾衣橱里面睡觉
I think he might need the toilet.
我想它可能要上厕所
Who are you booked in with? Danielle.
你跟谁预约了? Danielle
Danielle?
Danielle?
Sir Karl, look at this,
Kar先生 看这个
we're getting Trish a photo cake.
我们准备给Trish订一个数码照片蛋糕
It's perfect.
真是太完美了
Yeah. Have you been doing any work this morning, Danielle?
是啊 可是你今早做事了吗 Danielle?
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表