剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
What didn't? His holepunch. He said I was wasting his time.
你没有什么? 打孔机 他说我是在浪费他的时间
To be fair, Bryony, you were wasting his time.
说句公道话 Bryony 你的确是在浪费他的时间
I wanted that job. But you can't speak Portuguese.
我想要那份工作 但是你不会说葡萄牙语啊
Yeah, but I go to Nando's.
但是我老去南多餐厅
You can't sign on if you don't start applying for realistic jobs.
如果你不申请一些靠谱的工作就没法继续领津贴
I am.
我在找啊
MI5? It's my dream.
军情5处? 这是我的梦想
We've all got dreams, Bryony,
谁都有梦想 Bryony
but sometimes you've got to take whatever's going.
但有时候你得面对现实
I don't want to be here
我也不想呆在这儿
but... you put up with something you hate,
但是...你总得接受那些你厌恶的事情
hoping that things will get a little bit better.
期望一切能好起来
Is that supposed to inspire me?
你这是要鼓励我吗?
Cos to be honest that makes me want a job even less.
说实话 你说这话让我更不想工作了
Thanks.
谢谢
You can't stop my money, I've got mouths to feed.
你不能停我的津贴 我还有好几张嘴要喂
You haven't got any kids. All right, I've got a mouth to feed.
你又没孩子 好吧 我就一张嘴要喂
Go and find a job you can do.
找个你能干的活
You go and find a job I can do.
你去找一个我能干的活
OK.
好
Ah, there is a vacancy here at Upper Crust.
啊 Upper Crust比萨店有个空缺
I'm wheat intolerant.
我有小麦不耐症
Argos?
Argos百货?
I've got a thing about little pens.
我不太搞得定那些笔
Bryony, I am trying to help.
Bryony 我这是在帮你
They will stop your money.
他们要停你的津贴了
You can't stop my money. I can.
你不能停我的津贴 我能
This is abuse!
你这是滥用职权
Right. That's it, I've had enough.
好 就这么着了 我受够了
What would your mum say if she saw you playing up?
你妈看到你这么吊儿郎当她会怎么说你?
Oh, don't you start.
哦 你别也这样
Don't you cheek me, madam.
别跟我嬉皮笑脸的 小姐
I cleaned you up when you pooed yourself
你小时候在沃尔萨尔皮革博物馆
at Walsall Leather Museum. Remember?
拉了自己一身还是我给你收拾的
Go on, shift!
记得吗? 走吧 快滚!
See you later, everyone. I've had enough.
有缘再见 大家伙 我受够了
You can stick this job where the squirrel keeps his... conkers.
你们可以继续干这份烂臭的活儿
What's going on? You got another job?
你怎么了? 找到新工作了?
No. Well where are you going then?
没 那你要去哪?
I'll find something. Use your loaf, Karl!
我会找到工作的 别游手好闲的 Karl!
There's a bloke over there who drove here. Drove. In a Volvo.
这儿有个家伙是开车来的 开车 还开的沃尔沃
I don't care, mate. I'm not doing this anymore.
我不在乎 伙计 我不干了
If you ever see me in here again it will be 20 million years too soon.
你们下次在这儿再见到我应该是两千万年以后
Up yours.
随你吧
Ow! Watch it. You got me right in the boob! Sorry, sorry.
嗷!看着点 你正中我的美胸! 对不起 对不起
You all right? Yeah, I've got another one.
你还好吧? 没事 我还有一个
Signing on? No, I'm temping.
你来续签津贴的? 不是 我来打临工的
I'm so late though, left my bag on the bus. Ended up in Cannock!
但是我来晚了 包丢在公交车上了 最后在坎诺克找到
So you're the temp? Yeah.
你就是那个临时工? 是的
Do you work here?
你在这儿工作?
This is the Welcome Desk where we welcome people.
这就是我们接待来客的前台
Right.
好的
That's Janette, one of our security guards.
这是Janette 这儿的保安之一
Hello, my love.
你好 亲爱的
And... this is Darren.
还有... 这是Darren
What does he do? Nothing, that's why he's here!
他在干什么 无所事事 所以他才在这儿
Sorry, I'm joking. Darren's a trained chef.
我开玩笑的 Darren是个专业厨子
You all right there, Darren?
你还好吗 Darren?
Any tasty kitchen jobs come up?
找到相宜的厨师工作了吗?
Thought you'd left?
我以为你走了?
Brilliant. We're always having a laugh like that here.
瞧你说的 我们经常开这种玩笑
I thought you'd left?
我以为你走了?
You see? Ah, you jokers.
看到没? 啊 你这家伙
Angela. This is Chloe.
Angela 这是Chloe
Hi.
嗨
Brownall Job Centre, how can I help you?
Brownall就业中心 我能帮你什么?
Yeah, don't worry about her. She's always like that.
别担心 她一直这样
Trish actually sacked her but she won a tribunal
其实Trish之前炒了她鱿鱼 但她上诉成功
and she had to give her her job back.
Trish不得不让她回来
Awkward. Yeah, just a bit.
太尴尬了 是的 是有点
And this is my desk. Where I do my business.
这是我的办公桌 我办事儿的地方
Not toilet business obviously, they're out the back.
不是办大号♥的地方 那地方在后面
Oh, good to know.
哦 知道了
Would you like... a biscuit?
想来一块... 饼干吗?
Bloody hell, Karl! Have you got diabetes?!
天哪 Karl!你不会得糖尿病吗?
No. I just like biscuits.
不会 我就很喜欢饼干而已
Yeah, so did my nan until she lost a leg.
是啊 跟我奶奶一样 最后切掉了一条腿
Ah, you must be the temp. Trish, C-SOM.
你就是那个临工吧 我是Trish C-SOM
Customer Service Operation Manager. Sorry I'm late.
客户服务业务经理 很抱歉我来晚了
It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
没关系 没关 真的没关系
We'll set you up here on the spare desk.
我们把你安排在这张空桌子上
I see you've met Karl.
我你已经认识Karl了
Yeah. Yeah, he's been showing me around.
是的 是的 他已经带我四处转过了
He's an absolute star.
他可真是个明星员工
Honestly I'd go mad without him here, I would.
说实话 没了他我估计会疯掉 真的
Completely bonkers, I'd - I'd - I'd probably self harm.
会神志不清 我..我..我可能还会自残
So do you want to just pop your computer on
那么你要去开一下你的电脑吗
and Karl will take you under his wing. Is that all right?
Karl会帮你的 可以吗?
Yeah, that's great. I mean, I don't mind.
好的 太棒了 我是说 我不介意
See? Just amazing.
看到没? 太棒了
Oh... go on, after you.
哦...去吧 你先
Paul phoned through,
Paul接的电♥话♥
apparently there's a customer here to see you with some access requirements, OK?
有个客户要找你了解申请要求 知道了吗?
I can't apply for any jobs now.
我现在没法申请工作
Why? I just caught MS.
为什么? 我刚刚得了多发性硬化症
Sunil Mitesh, 2:45. What?
Sunil Mitesh 2:45的预约 什么?
I made an appointment for What's your name?
我预约了 你叫什么?
I just spoke to you on the phone.
我刚才跟你通过电♥话♥
Name?
姓名?
Sunil Mitesh.
Sunil Mitesh
What time? 2:45.
预约时间? 2:45
I need to take you through some security questions.
现在需要你回答一些安全问题
Confirm your name, please?
确认一下你的姓名?
Sunil Mitesh. And the time of your appointment?
Sunil Mitesh 预约时间?
2:45.
2:45
Right. How can I help?
好的 我能帮你什么?
I need to make a claim.
我要申请津贴
I can't find your form on the system. What?
系统里面没有你的申请表 什么?
They should have gone through a form with you on the phone.
你应该在电♥话♥里面跟工作人员填完一份表格
I went through the form with you on the phone.
我在电♥话♥里跟你填过表格了
Mmm. That's gone. You're gonna have to do a clerical form.
嗯 不见了 你要填一份表
You need the A110. Fill in sections 1-23 and 35-50 inclusive.
要填的是A110号♥表格 填写1-23和35-50项
So you're just going to have to sign me on
你必须续签我的津贴
because obviously I can't work. Mmm, no, I don't.
因为很明显我不能工作 嗯 不行
Because obviously we all know you can't just catch MS.
因为大家都知道你不可能突然得多发性硬化症
You calling me a liar? Yes.
你是说我撒谎咯? 是的
You won't be saying that when my legs fall off.
等我腿没了 你就不会这么说了
Balls.
天煞的
Permanent...
油性...
I was up for the cinema but he wanted to go swimming.
我想去看电影但是他却想去游泳
Swimming? On a first date?
游泳? 第一次约会就游泳?
How did it go?
后来怎么样了?
We just stayed in the cafe and had crisps.
我们就在咖啡店里吃薯片了
Then he told me his dog's got cancer and started crying.
然后他跟我说他的狗得了癌症 接着大哭起来
It was all right.
还好了
Oh, balls. Oh, balls!
噢 天煞的 天煞的
Oh, hello. Got here early.
哦 你好啊 来早了
I'm going to take the class for you.
我来帮你上这节课
Really? Yep.
真的吗? 是的
Oh, you are a Godsend. No.
是上帝派你来的吧 不不
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表