剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
That's obviously a mistake.
这明显出了差错
Thank you. I'm sorry, this is confidential.
谢谢 对不起 这是机密内容
I don't even know a Susan Braithwaite.
Susan Braithwaite是谁我都不知道
She's not my wife. You'll need to prove that.
她不是我老婆 你需要去证明
How's he meant to do that? Yeah, how?
他要怎么去证明? 是啊 怎么做?
You need to get her to sign something.
你需要让她签署一些文件
To prove she doesn't exist?
来证明她不存在?
Waste of time.
浪费时间
Glued yourself to the wrong desk, love.
你粘错桌子了 亲
We shouldn't be doing this. It's breaking and entering.
我们不应该这么做 这是非法入侵
It's not, it's still half my house.
不是 这房♥子一半还是我的
I'm still on the deeds.
我名字还在房♥产证上
Changed the locks. Why would they change the locks?
换锁了 他们为什么会换锁?
In case you try to break in. No, she's done this.
以防你闯进去 不 是她做的
She's turning Chris against me.
她让Chris对着我♥干♥
Right, we need to pick the locks. Have you got a credit card?
好 我们要撬开这锁 你有信♥用♥卡♥吗?
I've got my provisional driving license.
我有张临时驾照
What? I just never got round to it.
干吗? 我不过没时间去弄而已
I don't... I don't really know what I'm doing.
我不是很清楚自己到底在做什么
Wait. I know how we can get in.
等等 我知道怎么进去了
Come with me.
跟我来
Oh, well, look at this.
看看这个
She's not separating her plastics.
她没有把塑料分开放
What kind of monster is she?
她是个什么奇葩啊?
Please, Trish, can we just go? Someone's gonna see us.
Trish 我们能走了吗? 会有人看到我们的
We'll get arrested. Fine. Arrest me.
我们会被抓的 那就来抓我吧
But I'm not going until I've got what's rightfully mine.
但我在拿到我应得的东西之前是不会走的
What is she thinking?
她到底怎么想的?
They won't take bubble-wrap.
他们不会要泡沫包装料的
Cor!
呵!
Actually, I could get used to this.
我觉得我会习惯这个的
Her chair's so much better than ours.
她的椅子比我们的舒服多了
What about this one?
这张怎么样?
She looks like she's about to cry. You can't put that on a cake.
看上去她像要哭了 你不能把这个放在蛋糕上
It was a moving target. We can do better than this.
她可是一直在移♥动♥ 我们能找到更好的
Maybe she's got a photo in here or something.
可能她在这里会有照片
Any joy? Nah.
有吗? 没
No, Danielle, I do not want to see that.
不 Danielle 我不想看那个
It's all right. It's a frother.
没事 是个打泡器
I know what it's for, Danielle.
我知道那是用来干什么的 Danielle
Right. Give me a bunk up.
好 抬我一把
Uh.
啊
Ah!
啊!
Ooh!
哦!
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
All right, I'm coming over. Ooh.
好 我就翻过去
Come on.
来吧
Oh, I think I've got a splinter.
我觉我给木刺插到了
Oh. My meerkats.
喔 我的狐獴
What are you doing down there?
你们在那下面干什么?
Everyone loved the meerkats. They were always laughing at them.
人人都爱狐獴 大家一直朝笑他们
Eh? Go and put them back out the front.
走 把他们放回前面
I'm going in. What?
我要进去 什么?
No. You-you can't!
不 你不行
Don't worry, Karl, there's no-one in.
别担心 Karl 没人在
They've changed the lino!
他们把地毯换了!
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Uh... no. Um... I'm fine, thank you.
呃 没事 谢谢
I'm just... admiring the drive.
我只是在 欣赏欣赏路景
Are you a friend of Chris and Paula's?
你是Chris和Paula的朋友吗?
Yes. Yes, that's what I am, yeah.
是的 是的 没错
Only we have to be careful. We've had a few problems.
我们要小心一点 有点小问题
Chris's ex.
Chris的前妻
Bit of a screw loose. Hmm.
有点脱线 嗯
Really? He's much better off without her.
是吗? 她不在的时候他过得好多了
Paula's a lovely girl.
Paula是个可爱的姑娘
Hmm.
嗯
I've got them, Karl. I've got my boys back.
我找到他们了 Karl 我拿回我的宝贝了
Hello, Trish. How are you?
嗨 Trish 过得还好吗?
Up yours, Linda.
去你的 Linda
Come on, Karl.
Karl 走
Where are your tights? I left them in the fridge as a dirty protest.
你的裤♥袜♥呢? 我留在冰箱里作为抗♥议♥了
Do you have to? I have to eat every threeandahalf hours.
你非要这么做吗? 每三个半小时我就要进食
I'm prone to mood swings.
我容易情绪波动
Can't you use a fork like normal people?
你就不能像正常人一样用叉子吗?
Forks are in the kitchen. I'm not leaving you alone at my desk.
叉子在厨房♥里 我不会把你单独留在我桌上的
Close. George, stop moving!
近一点 George 别乱动!
Stop throwing them at my head, then. Why is noone doing any bloody work?
那就别再往我头上扔了 为什么没人在工作?
Boss said we didn't have to. I've only got one rule as manager,
老大说我们不用 作为经理 我只有一条规矩
and that is, everyone must be having fun at all times. Oh!
就是 每个人时刻都要玩得开心
Everyone, I'd like you to meet my boys - Ferrero and Rocher.
各位 来见见我的宝贝 Ferrero和Rocher
Come on, boys. Come and say hello. Come on!
快来 乖 打个招呼
Enjoy the pub?
酒吧玩得开心吗?
You will not believe what just happened.
你不会相信刚刚发生了什么的
What are you doing? You can't bring them things in here.
你在干什么? 你不能把他们带进来
I've just vacced. I can do what I like.
我才打扫过 我想怎样就怎样
I'm the manager. I am Trish.
我是经理 我是Trish
Have you had a drink? No, I haven't. I've had five drinks.
你是不是喝了杯酒? 不 我喝了五杯
I've never felt so alive.
我从没觉得这么有活力过
Look at my beautiful labs.
看看我可爱的宝贝
I'll go and put them in the learning room. Come on.
我会把它们放进学习室的 来
Honestly, everybody's so miserable. Come on!
真心的 大家都愁云惨雾的 快走!
Come on then!
快走!
Look, I can't do this anymore.
我继续不下去了
Excuse me, can you help?
不好意思 能帮个忙吗?
Have you got anything that can unstick me?
你有没有什么东西可以把我的手弄下来?
Well, I've got some carpet glue remover in my boot.
我靴子里有点地毯专用胶水清除剂
But it's ten quid a bottle and it's highly toxic.
不过十镑一瓶 而且高毒性
Well, I haven't got a tenner.
我没有十镑
You can have it for free.
免费给你用
On the upside, you can probably go back on incapacity, love.
往好的方面想 你应该又可以是丧失工作能力了
Ooh! Janette, have you got a scrubbing brush?
喔! Janette 你有硬毛刷吗?
I don't know what she's been feeding them, but it's coming out like a leaky radiator.
都不知道她给他们喂了什么 拉得就像散热器漏水一样
Poor Rocher's practically written his name on that carpet.
可怜的Rocher几乎把自己的名字写在了地毯上t
Gordon Bennett. Honestly, Paul, I had to use a spoon.
额滴神啊 真的 Paul 我需要个勺子
Oh! It's 40 quid a square metre.
嗷! 那地毯可是40镑一♥平♥♥米♥
Get this thing off me. Oh, don't mind him, Angela.
让它走开 别管它 Angela
He's just being friendly.
它只是喜欢你而已
He can probably smell your cats.
可能它闻到了你身上的猫味
I don't care, get this dog off.
不管怎么样 让这狗走开
Give him a minute. Come on, Ferrero.
给它一分钟 过来 Ferrero
Come on, put your lipstick away, please.
过来 把你那唇膏拿开
Uh! Get down, Ferrero!
下来 Ferrero!
Hmm!
嗯!
Hello, Paula. Trish.
你好 Paula Trish
How are you? Very well. How are you?
你过得如何? 很好 你呢?
You look a little run down.
你看上去有点虚弱
No, I'm fine. I feel fine. I'm fine.
不 我很好 我觉得很好 我很好
You'd be welcome at one of my exercise classes.
欢迎你来参加我的锻炼班
We cater for all ages.
我们面向所有年龄层
What do you want, Paula?
你想干什么 Paula?
I think you've taken something that belongs to me and Chris.
我想你拿走了我和Chris的一些东西
No. I bought the dogs. They're mine.
不 狗是我买♥♥的 他们是我的
Come on, boys! Come to Mummy!
过来 宝贝!来妈妈这儿!
Here! Come on my lap! Come on my lap!
这里! 来我这! 来我这!
Here, boys. Sit on my lap. Here, boys!
这边 宝贝 坐下 这边 宝贝!
Come on! Come on! Come on! Here we go.
过来!过来!
I tell you what... why don't you just have one each?
不如你们一人带走一只?
No. No-one splits my labs.
不 没人可以把我的宝贝们分开
Come on, babies. Come to Mummy. Come on!
快来 宝贝 来妈妈这儿 过来!
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表