剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
I will have to refer you to a decision maker.
我要给你转介给一位能做主的人
Explain the process to the customer, Karl.
跟客人说明一下程序 Karl
So, I fax all the information across... And what about me?
那么 我传真所有的资料给... 那我呢?
Will you FAX me?
可以传真给我吗?
I don't know.
不清楚
Can I fax her? If that's what she wants.
可以传真给她吗? 要是她需要的话
Then. Yes. Fax her. OK, then.
行 可以传真给她 那好
I'll fax you later.
我待会传真给你
I'll look forward to receiving it.
我等着收
Lovely work. Well done.
好样的 做的不错
Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome.
欢迎 请进 欢迎
Come in. Take a seat. Please don't feel intimidated.
进来吧 请坐 不要觉得害怕
Oh, hello.
你好
You remember my union rep from the tribunal.
还记得法庭上我的工会代表吧
Morning.
早
Yes. Hello. This is just meant to be a one-on-one.
啊 你好 我们该是一对一聊天的
I'm entitled to have my union rep present.
我有权利要求我的工会代表出席
Yes. Of course. It is just a chat. Just to see how you're progressing.
是的 当然 我们随便聊聊 只是了解了解你的工作进度
Shall we make a start?
可以开始了吗?
So how do you feel like you're progressing?
那么你觉得你的工作开展的怎样?
Extremely well. Great.
挺好的 很好
And was there anything you would like any more support with? No.
你有希望得到怎么样的支援吗? 没有
OK. And... erm... where do you see yourself in 12 months time?
好吧 还有...呃... 接下来的12个月有什么规划?
Branch manager... When you move on.
当分店经理... 等你升迁之后
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Hey, Karl. Bring your girlfriend to the pub tonight.
嗨 Karl 今晚带你的小女朋友来酒吧
Er... no. I can't. I can't do that.
呃... 不了 不行 我去不了
Why not? It's all right. They let guide dogs in.
为什么? 没事的 导盲犬进入去的
Er... no, sorry.
呃... 不了 抱歉
I don't want to be all mysterious.
不是我想搞神秘
Just no-one can meet her and I can't tell you why.
只是你们不能见她而我也不能说原因
What? We're not cousins or anything.
什么? 我们不是表亲也没有什么奇怪的关系
It's just, you know, work and life. Keep 'em separate.
只是 你们懂的 工作和生活 要分开
She's a bloke. He'd have worked that out last night.
她是个男的 他肯定是昨晚发现的
Maybe she's a bit of both. What do you mean both?
或许她是双儿 什么意思?
You know. Half rice; half chips.
就是男女通吃
Who's next?
下一个?
OK. I'm off to the clinic for the... you know.
好了 我要去诊所了... 你们知道的
Zeeez. Good luck.
兹兹 一切顺利哦
Oh, I'll be fine. See you lasers.
我不会有事的 下次见我就是激光眼了
OK. Slight problem. I have actually had to refer you to a decision maker.
好吧 有个小问题 我已经把你转介给一位决策人
It doesn't matter.
没关系
I'm starting a new job next week anyway.
反正下周我要开始新工作了
Oh, right. Brilliant.
好吧 真不错
Yeah. Three months around the Med on a cruise ship.
是啊 在地中海的邮轮上工作三个月
Oooh, right. Brilliant.
好 真不错
Oh, quick hide. No, please. Please hide. If anyone found out.
快藏起来 不 拜托 藏起来 不要被别人发现了
Texting the new girlfriend?
在给新交的女朋友发短♥信♥?
She's not my girlfriend. The worst thing you can do for love is deny it.
她不是我女朋友 对于爱情最不该做的就是否认
This young maiden has clearly captured your heart.
看来这位年轻女孩儿已经俘获了你的心
Big bangers? She is very beautiful.
大爆♥炸♥的粉? 她很漂亮
Olive skin. I think she's a bit Spanish.
橄榄色皮肤 我想她有一点西班牙血统
I shacked up with a Spanish bird, once. What a woman.
我和一个西班牙女郎有过一段 神奇的女人
I knew every inch of her.
我清楚她身上每一寸地方
If she was in, I'd recognise her by her shadow.
她要是来了 我看她影子就能认出她
She was a big girl.
她是个大块头姑娘
A bit Spanish? What bit?
有一点西班牙? 哪一点?
Your castanets.
你的响板
Karl, why don't you come with me?
Karl 和我一起去怎么样?
On the cruise. What?
去搭游轮 什么?
Well, I know the bloke. They're still recruiting.
我认识那家伙 他们还在招人
I... I dunno.
我不知道
I've just bought a monthly bus pass.
我才买♥♥了张公车月票
Are you serious?
你认真的吗?
No, you're right. No, I'm being stupid.
不 你说得对 我刚才犯傻了
I can get a refund.
我可以去退钱
Well, there you go. Let's go to the pub.
那就好了 我们去酒吧玩吧
Oh, I've never bunked off work before.
我从没试过翘班
I must be a bad influence on you.
肯定是我把你带坏了
Come on. Let's get drunk.
走 我们去喝个痛快
I'm the king of the world!
我是世界之王!
Sorry.
不好意思
You're in early. I got a taxi.
你早到了 我打的来的
All right for some.
某人没意见
Oh, I can't believe we did it on my desk.
真不敢相信我们就在办公桌上做了
I know. Hey, is the coast clear?
是啊 嘿 没人发现吧?
Yeah. Quick. Go.
快 走
Enjoy your last day.
好好享受你最后一个工作日
Oh, Trish is gonna be so gutted when I resign.
Trish要是知道我要辞职的话 一定会很伤心
She'll probably cry. I might cry.
她八成会哭的 我可能会哭
I won't cry.
我不会哭的
I'll see you later. Yeah. Bye.
一会儿见 拜拜
Morning, Trish. How did it go?
早 Trish 手术怎么样?
Oh, brilliant.
太棒了
Eyes of a hawk. 20-20 vision.
像鹰眼一样 20英尺之内完全清楚
Technically, hawks have better than 20-20 vision.
事实上 鹰的视力比20英尺远
Then... er... then that's what I've got.
那就是我现在的状态
You have blinded me.
你把我弄瞎了
I'm a danger to myself.
我会伤害到自己的
Everything I have done this morning has been total guesswork.
一早上我都是靠猜的来做事
No-one said anything about a recovery time.
没人说过需要时间恢复
OK. Someone did say something about recovery time.
好吧 确实有人提过一下需要时间恢复
Yes, I'm still here.
是的 我还在这里
No, I can't go home. I'm in charge of a very busy job centre.
不 我不能回家 我负责管理一间非常忙的职介所
And my staff rely on me and my eyes.
所有员工都靠着我和我这双眼睛
And if my eyes don't work then I can't see.
要是我眼睛出问题了 我就看不见了
Did they not teach you that at medical school?
难道没人在医学院里教过你这些吗?
When I can see, I will see you in court.
等我能看见的时候 我们法庭上见
Dan, I've got some news. Can you keep a secret?
Dan 我有点新闻 你能保守秘密吗?
No. But tell me anyway.
不能 不过还是赶紧告诉我吧
I've got the job. In the retirement home?
我被录用了 在那个养老院?
You're joking. You've got a job?
真的假的 你找到工作了?
Yeah. I'll have gotta do is take the eldest for a walk when they want
我只需要在老人们想去散步的时候带他们走走
which is fine cos most of them can't.
不过他们大都不能走了 所以没什么
Wicked. And I've got to help with dinners which is just soup.
太好了 我还要帮忙准备晚餐 只做汤就够了
That's amazing. When do you start?
太厉害了 什么时候开始工作?
Nine o'clock this morning. Bryony, it's quarter to ten.
今天早上九点 Bryony 已经九点四十五了
All right. I'm going.
好 好 我这就去
I tried to get you loads of interviews.
我以前给你找了N多的面试机会
It's not my fault you're crap at your job.
你工作做得不好不是我的错
Fine. Whatever. I don't care.
好吧 随便怎么样 关我屁事
These are for you. I got 'em yesterday.
这是给你的 我昨天弄到的
Thanks.
谢谢
Forever in our thoughts.
永远在我们心中
Someone died in the home. There were loads.
有人死在养老院了 那有很多花
What's that?
那是什么?
I bought it with my lottery winnings.
我用彩票赢来的钱买♥♥的
It's the same one George Clooney uses.
这和乔治克鲁尼用的是同款的
That's good of you, Angela. It'll be nice to get a decent cuppa in...
Angela 你真是太好了 用这做出来的咖啡肯定很棒
You can't touch it. It's for my personal use only.
你不能用 这是给我自己用的
Is that a joke?
你在开玩笑吗?
I have to order the sachets online. It's a luxury drink.
我得在网上订购一些咖啡 这是种高贵的饮料
We'll all club together.
我们可以一起出钱
No. You all use proper milk.
不行 你们都只用普通的牛奶
I can't have lactose. I'm highly intolerant.
我有严重的乳糖不耐症
Hello.
你好
Have you got a minute?
你有时间吗?
Karl. Yes. Yes. Of course.
Karl 嗯 当然
I was just writing appraisal reports.
我正在写考核报告
I wanted to give you this.
我想把这个交给你
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表