剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
How much further? Twelve clicks.
还有多远? 12克里克
That's about seven miles, Karl.
那差不多要7英里了 Karl
I mean metres, what's army for metres? It's metres.
我的意思是米 军队里面米怎么说? 就是米
Karl, have you got a minute?
Karl 有时间没?
Move! -Watch it!
走开! -小心点
For crying out loud, Danielle!
搞什么飞机啊 Danielle!
No good, I can't get the cover off this fuse box.
不行 我打不开这个保险盒
Karl, that's a vent!
Karl 那是通风口
Balls!
草!
Ooh, I think I'm getting cramp. Would you rub my calf for me?
我想我是抽筋了 你帮我按♥摩♥一下小腿吧
Ah, can't you just stretch or something?
啊 你不能自己拉拉筋吗?
I daren't move Karl, please, it's seizing up. Quickly!
我不敢动 Karl 求你了 要绷紧了 快啊!
A bit harder than that please, Karl.
麻烦你使劲一点 Karl
That's it.
那就对了
You know Karl, this is actually quite exciting when you think about it,
Karl 你知道吗 我想着就兴奋
a handsome soldier, hiding out, the promise of romance.
帅帅的兵哥 躲猫猫 浪漫的约定
I feel like a saucy Anne Frank.
我就像黄版《安妮日记》的女主角
He's no younger than me.
他也不比我年轻
You don't get that kind of upper body strength naturally,
正常来说 胸大肌不可能使出那股劲
he's chemically enhanced.
肯定是靠药物
Got to be, he's barely touched his lunch.
就是 他几乎都不吃午餐
Whereas this... all free range, organic.
而我的是... 全天然的 有机的
Oi, what are you pair up to?
喂 你们两个干嘛呢?
Nothing. That's Steve's bag, that is.
没什么 那是Steve的包吧
You can't just go rooting through his stuff!
你们不能就这么翻他的东西啊!
We want to see what makes him tick.
我们想搞清楚他的能量是哪来的
We're looking for steroids.
我们在找激素
And have you found any? No. But he ain't right. Look at this.
那你们找到了吗? 没有 可他真的不正常 你看这
Monkey nuts and a yogurt. Who has monkey nuts for lunch?
落花生和酸奶 谁会拿落花生当午餐啊?
I like monkey nuts.
我就会啊
What, instead of a sandwich? And what about this?
什么 不吃三明治吃这个? 那这个呢?
What the flaming hell's that?
这又是什么鬼玩意?
It's a spork, you soft sod, for his lunch.
叉勺啊 笨! 吃午餐用的
A spork?
叉勺?
Yes, half spoon, half fork - a spork. They sell 'em on the market.
没错 即是勺子 又是叉子 叉勺 超♥市♥都有卖♥♥
Why does he want a spork if he's only got monkey nuts?
如果只是吃落花生 他怎么会要用叉勺呢?
It's none of your business, George. Put it back.
关你什么事啊 George 快放回去
He's bloody weird, if you ask me.
要我说 他就是个怪胎
Paul, look at yourself!
Paul 看看你自己吧!
You've had your arse in your hand all day,
你已经摆了一天的臭脸
and spare all that nonsense about pyjamas.
尽说一些关于睡衣的傻话
We both know
大家都心知肚明
it's because a handsome chap in a uniform comes in and now you're not cock of the walk.
不就是因为出现了一个制♥服♥帅哥掩盖了你的威风吗?
Pathetic!
真可悲!
Has anyone ever told you you're beautiful when you're angry?
有没有人跟你说过 你生气的时候好美
No, you don't. Dance with me, Janette.
你少来 跟我跳支舞吧 Janette
Get away with yer!
你死开!
# I had the last waltz with you #
# 与你共舞最后一支华尔兹 #
You silly sausage!
你这个傻瓜!
# Two lonely people together #
# 两颗寂寞的心 #
Behave!
规矩点!
# I fell in love with you #
# 你我共浴爱河 #
# The last waltz should last forever #
# 跳不完的一曲华尔兹 #
Is this yours? Yeah, thank you.
这是你的吗? 是的 谢谢
I thought so, your scent. What are you doing later?
我想也是 有你的气味 你等下有什么要做?
Well, I was going to watch the big game with Karl. You?
我约了Karl去看比赛 你呢?
I know a very discreet little Wetherspoons.
我知道一家小型的Wetherspoons(连锁餐厅)
Oh, that sounds... very nice.
听上去不错
Why don't you come? Karl will understand.
你来不来? Karl不会介意的
It's Steak Club tonight.
今晚是牛排之夜
Yeah, you know, I think I really should be going.
其实 我想我差不多该走了
Good idea. I can leave early.
也好 我也可以早走的
Between you and me, I pretty much run this place.
说句实话 其实这地方基本是我管的
Cheeky cow!
不要脸的婆娘!
Come on, Steve, you've seen what I can do with a breadstick.
来吧 Steve 你见识过我吃面包条的功夫
Yeah. Let's go, shall we?
是啊 走吧 怎么样?
Right! Karl!
够了! Karl!
Er, Steve's got plans with me tonight, Angela alright?
呃 Steve晚上已经跟我约好了 好吗 Angela
So just back off.
你还是省省吧
Hiya. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi.
嗨
That would be great.
太好了
Yes, I'm more than happy to work a trial period.
能进试用期我已经很开心
Yes, yes. Well, I'll see you then. Bye.
对对 那我们到时候见了 再见
I've got a job.
我找到工作了
What do you want, a medal?
要给你颁个奖吗?
Oh, thanks again. I really do feel like such a fool.
太谢谢你了 我觉得自己好傻呀
Don't be silly, it could happen to anyone.
没什么的 谁都有这种时候
I've always wanted to be rescued by a man in uniform.
我一直想要被一个穿制♥服♥的男人营救
And there we are.
好了
You, madam, are free to go.
女士 您自♥由♥了
Oh dear, look at me, honestly, what a state!
天哪 看看我 真的 糟透了!
So, erm, you've got plans with Karl tonight then?
那 你今晚和Karl有约了?
I did, but I might actually give it a miss.
是的 但我很可能去不成了
Today's been... quite intense.
今天真是... 太刺♥激♥了
Oh, what the heck! Steve, if you're free tonight, I'm free tonight.
我就随便说说 Steve 如果你今晚有空 我是没问题的
Would you perhaps like to join me for a drink or drinks with me, tonight?
今晚 或许你来找我喝一杯 还是我们一起去喝一杯
Are you ready?
好了吗?
Actually, no, Angela. I'm going to go for a drink with Trish.
不了 我今晚要和Trish去喝东西
Your loss.
你的损失
Well... after you! OK!
呃...你先 好!
Doing anything nice tonight, Angela? No.
今晚有什么活动没啊 Angela? 没有
Oh, you're joking! What's up?
开什么玩笑! 怎么了?
First Steve and now my mate Lee's bailed on me as well.
先是Steve 现在连我兄弟Lee也甩下我了
He's got to see his girlfriend. Love makes fools of us all, Karl.
他要去看他女朋友 爱情会让人变笨 Karl
You've been stood up twice in one day, is that a record for you?
你一天内给人放了两次鸽子 破了自己的记录没?
Come to The Swan and watch the match with us then. Ah!
来天鹅酒吧跟我们一起看球吧 哟!
Right, well, bye everyone. See you.
好了 再见各位 再见
See you later. See you.
再见 再见
If I'd have known I was going out, I'd have shaved my knees.
要是知道今晚我要出去 我就把膝盖毛剃掉了
I told you he likes you!
我都说了 他喜欢你!
Do you need a rubber johnny?
要给你个套套不?
0Shall we? 0Hang on.
走吗? 等等
Let him go!
快放手!
After you.
你先
Put him on his arse!
踢翻他!
That's never been a tackle! No!
那叫哪门子的拦截? 不!
You big flapping waste of skin!
你个极品废柴!
Your round. I think it is, Karlos.
到你了 我想应该吧 Karlos
Have you got any crisps? Er, no. I'll get some.
有薯片没? 没有 我去买♥♥点
Not beef. Scampi fries.
不要牛肉味 蟹片
Get in! Get us some scratchings as well, Karl.
进! Karl 还要买♥♥点脆脆
Alright, it's not a buffet! Anything else?
够了 你以为自助餐啊 还有吗?
Can I have a massive wine?
能给我来杯大的吗?
What are you doing here? Where's Steve?
你来干什么? Steve去哪呢
He left, quickly. I think I may have got a bit carried away.
他很快就溜了 我想我是用力过猛了
I asked him to come on a city break with me.
我邀请他跟我去度个小假
Jesus wept! It's like watching Bambi on ice!
天都要哭了! 那是小鹿斑比在溜冰好吗!
Well, he doesn't know what he's missing.
他不知道他损失了什么
It's fine. There are more important things than men.
没事 比男人重要的事多着呢
We are turning people's lives around every day.
我们每天都帮助人们改善生活
These dead?
可以收了吗?
需要您的知识 充实自己 服务大众
我们立志翻译各种人文科学纪录片
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表