剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Thanks. I'll... erm... I'll look at it later.
谢谢 我晚点再看
Maybe you should read it now.
我觉得你应该现在看看
OK. Yeah. I can do that.
好吧 我现在就看
Right. Right. I see. Right.
嗯 嗯 我知道了
Is that OK? Do you think it's OK?
可以吗? 你觉得可以吗?
I suppose.
大概吧
Well, then, go for it. You know. Let's action that now.
那就这样吧 现在就执行吧
Would you not want to talk about it?
你不想仔细谈谈吗?
Is there anything to... to talk about?
这有什么值得谈谈吗?
I suppose not.
我想没有
Well, there we are, then. All done.
那没什么问题 搞定
You may go.
你可以走了
Ooh. Di-vine.
喔 天堂
What you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm off.
我要离开了
I'm leaving. I'm going to go and work on a cruise ship.
我要走了 我决定离开去游轮上工作
Real life? I'm serious. I'm gonna run the Kids' Club.
真的? 我是认真的 我会负责儿童乐园
Face painting mainly.
主要是画花脸
But you hate kids.
但是你讨厌小孩子啊
No, I don't. Not all of 'em.
没有 不是所有的小孩
But I like painting. I've got an art degree.
但我喜欢画画 我有个艺术学位
What about your new girlfriend?
你的新女朋友怎么办?
She's going with me. I may as well tell you it's Mia Gibbs.
她会和我一起 干脆告诉你吧 就是Mia Gibbs
She signs on here. Mia Gibbs?
她在这办理过续领 Mia Gibbs?
She's really fit. How did you pull her?
她身材超级好 你怎么追到她的?
She's a woman. She's got needs.
她是个女人 她有需求
This is mental. You on a cruise? It's really exciting.
真疯狂 你去游轮? 真是太刺♥激♥了
Oh, you'll be able to have a buffet breakfast every day.
你每天都可以吃自助早餐了
And you'll be trying all sorts of mad food you've never heard of.
你还会尝试各种从来没听过的奇怪食物
My Auntie Tina went on a cruise and she ate a goat.
我阿姨Tina就在游轮上吃过一只山羊
Really? Yeah. In a curry.
真的吗? 嗯 咖哩味的
You'll be trying new stuff all the time.
你会一直尝试新东西
Which is brave because you've had the same sandwich for lunch
对于你这个在过去两年都拿同一种三明治做午餐的人来说
for the past two years.
实在是太勇敢了
They'll have plain ham on the boat, won't they?
船上会有素火腿的 是吧?
Yeah.
嗯
It'll be just like the Titanic.
就跟泰坦尼克号♥一样
I'm king of the world.
我是世界之王
Yeah. Yeah. That's what I said.
是啊 我就是这么说的
I'm not going for long.
我不会去很久的
I'll come and see you when I get back.
等我回来了 会来看你的
Yeah. You'll have to.
是啊 你肯定要来
You'll be out of a job.
你会失业的
Janette, I wonder if you might have five minutes to help with filing.
Janette 能抽空帮我把文件归档吗
Janette.
Janette
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't think Trisha's eyes are right.
我觉得Trish的眼睛有点问题
She can't see.
她看不见
Oh, hello. Karl.
嗨 Karl
Hello. Sorry. Forgot to ask. How are your eyes?
不好意思 之前忘了问 你的眼睛怎么样了?
Oh, they're fine. It really could not have gone better.
很好 不能再好了
What you doing? Someone has been using my machine.
你在干什么? 有人用了我的咖啡机
You sure? Yes.
你确定? 是的
I've had terrible bloating all day.
我腹胀一整天了
Someone's put normal milk in my steamer.
有人往我的咖啡机里加了普通牛奶
No-one would do that.
没人会这么做
I know my own bowel, thank you, George.
我清楚自己的肠胃 谢谢 George
Can you spare a bit more? Go on, then.
你还能再分出来一点吗? 拿去
Hey, not too much. That's Loop's tea.
别弄太多 这可是Loop的晚餐
Er... what's going on? Why aren't you at work?
呃 发生什么事了? 你怎么没在工作?
I walked out. He said I wasn't getting paid.
我罢♥工♥了 他说我没工资拿
You're not getting paid. I told you it was work experience.
你是没工资拿 我说了这是积累工作经验
Let me call him. Tell him there's been a mistake.
我去给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他有点误会
Too late. I gave him the swear fingers and keyed his car.
太晚了 我朝他竖中指 然后把他的车锁起来了
Danielle, can you arrange for somebody to come and... Trish.
Danielle 能安排个人过来 Trish
What's this? They were in the tray.
这是什么? 从文件筐里拿的
That's Mia Gibbs. Who's Mia Gibbs?
这是Mia Gibbs Mia Gibbs是谁?
Karl's girlfriend.
Karl的女朋友
What's Karl doing with a girlfriend? Everything. On your photocopier.
Karl和他女朋友在干什么? 各种 在你的复印机上
Ooh, come on, then. What's all this about?
看看 发生什么事了?
Working late last night, were you?
昨天工作到很晚吧你?
Er... forgot about that. Give me.
我忘了那个 给我
Hold on. I haven't finished yet. Please don't look at them. Ooh.
等等 我还没看完 别看了 喔
Sorry. Is that an arm? No.
那是手臂吗? 不是
I thought you lot weren't allowed to go out with jobseekers.
我以为你们是不允许和求职者约会的
She's a jobseeker? I'm not going out with her.
她是个求职者? 我没有和她去约会
But you're going on a cruise with her.
但你要和她一起去游轮
-You're going on a cruise? -No.
你要去游轮? 没有
You've already resigned. Resigned?
你都已经辞职了 辞职?
No, I'm not going anywhere. I've finished it with Mia. I'm staying.
不 我哪儿都不去 我和Mia已经结束了 我会留下来
What did she say? I don't know. She hasn't texted me back yet.
她怎么说? 不知道 她还没有给我回短♥信♥
You texted her?
你短♥信♥告诉她的?
Karl Lyndhurst, you love rat.
Karl Lyndhurst 你个负心汉
I see. You're just going to walk out cos something better has come along.
我明白了 只要一看到更好的事情你就准备离开
Not even bother with a goodbye.
甚至招呼都不打
I wrote you a resignation letter. Not through the official channels.
我给你写了封辞职信 但你没有通过正式的渠道
You're going to have to tell HR. But I don't want to leave.
你应该要先和HR说 但是我不想走
You couldn't even if you wanted to. I don't want to.
就算你想你也不能走 我不想
Well, I wouldn't care if you did. You can't.
不管你有没有你想过 你不能走
You can count yourself lucky I'm not sacking you. I do.
我没有炒你 你应该觉得幸运 我是这么觉得
Good.
很好
Fine. I'm fine. It's fine.
没事 我没事
Just get back to work, please.
都回去工作
So, what happened was, right, I was in the park
发生了什么事来着 没错 我呆在公园里
and I saw under a bush there was an adder.
然后我在灌木丛里看到有一条毒蛇
An adder?
毒蛇?
An adder. So I went in and told Neal. Do you know Neal?
毒蛇 所以我就跑去和Neal说了 你认识Neal吗?
Keeps snakes in his bath.
他在浴室里养了条蛇
As it happens, when we got there, we realised it wasn't an adder.
等我们再去看的时候 发现那不是蛇
It was a belt.
是一条腰带
Oh. Good.
不错啊
Neal said to me that I should keep it but to be honest, I can't.
Neal说我应该留着用 不过说实话不行啊
I've got no use for it.
我不需要用
These are elastic. Do you want it?
这是松紧带的 你要吗?
I've got the belt at home. I could bring it in for you.
我把腰带放在家里 可以给你带过来
Technically, it is a ladies belt but it will keep your pants up.
其实那是条女士腰带 不过还是可以系紧裤子的
No?
真不要?
需要您的知识 充实自己 服务大众
我们立志翻译各种人文科学纪录片
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表