我们没别的办法 巴斯特
We ain't got no choice, Buster.
绝不能让那里被警方彻查
We can't have the place being gone over!
四点钟汉格巷见 我们一起出发
Hanger Lane, four o'clock, right? We'll go together from there.
现在是三点钟头条汇总
'And now a summary of the headlines at three o'clock.
今天下午 警方称他们已经找到盗窃了
'Police this afternoon say they have found the hideout of the
邮政总局夜班列车两百万英镑的劫匪的藏身地点
thieves who stole over £2 million from the Post Office night train.
警方目前正在彻查莱瑟斯雷德农场
'Officers are now examining Leatherslade Farm,
距离发生劫案的桥只有三十英里
'30 miles from the bridge where the robbery took place.
警方发言人称
'A police spokesman says
他们坚信抓到劫匪指日可待
they are confident arrests would follow.'
我们等到天黑 再去农场
We wait till dark, head down to the farm,
拿下守在那儿的人
cop for whoever's there.
然后把那儿烧光
Burn the place down ourselves.
你听到新闻了吗 没用的 伙计
Did you not hear the news? It won't work, mate.
当然能行 我走到了这一步 我决不放弃
Course it will. I've come this far, I ain't giving it up now.
那里的警♥察♥会比警校毕业典礼上的还多
There'll be more Old Bill there than Hendon Passing Out ceremony.
你说怎么办
What do you suggest?
我没辙了
I'm all out of plans.
特警队接手了 汤米·巴特勒
Flying Squad's taken it over. Tommy Butler.
特别召集的八人小组
Eight-man squad, specially assembled.
八人 要那么多干什么 一起劫案而已
Eight men? What does he need eight men for? It was one job!
老天啊 不过是点钱罢了
For God's sake! I mean, it's only money.
伦敦警视厅接手
我们又没杀人
It ain't like we killed anyone, is it?
我们让政♥府♥没面子
We kicked the Establishment up the arse, mate.
所以他们火人了
And the Establishment didn't like it.
各走各的吧
Separate ways, then.
不许互相联络
No contact.
从现在开始 分道扬镳 有多远走多远
Far apart and far away from now on.
就差一点啊 伙计们
We nearly had it, boys.
有那么一刻
For a minute there...
完美无缺
it was perfect.
各位好运
Be lucky.
通缉布鲁斯·雷诺兹
两百六十万英镑 相当于今天的四千一百万英镑
这不只是起抢劫
This is not just a robbery.
这是对本国根基的侮辱
This is an attack on the very cornerstone of England.
这案子必须尽快破 汤姆
We need this fixed, Tom. Very fast.
我们已经落后五天 而且还没开始
We're five days behind and we haven't even started.
由特警队的巴特勒总警司负责此案
The Flying Squad, DCS Butler here runs this case.
一切线索都要靠坊间传闻
This'll come down to information on the street.
头等重案不可怠慢
First-class job mandatory.
他们至少有两伙人
There's at least two firms.
-拿着短棒的懦夫 -我简直怕死他了
- Cowards with coshes. - He frightensthe flipping life out of me.
哪怕死 我都要抓到他们每一个人
I'll have every last one of this gang if it kills me.
这是我国历史上最大的一起案件
This is the biggest crime this country has ever seen.
我的调查不是为了公众意见或媒体
I'm not running this for public opinion or the press.
你们在这儿抱怨的时候
While you're feeling sorry for yourselves,
那帮人正在外面挥霍赃款
that lot are spendingthe money they nicked!
他们在逍遥快活
They're living better than you.
他在哪 弗兰克
Where is he, Frank?
火车大劫案
劫匪的故事